Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: S-FM Condorcet Cop9er [GAME]

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i hope you see that im gonna die for the same reason as last time

for intentional inactivity way to go guys distorted is one of the main contributers too on that one

you guys know how i play and i can assure you you wont find anything positive nor negetive relations with anyone that can be connected as scum so dont even try thats just a scum wanting to lynch me
    Did you just slip there? I think you actually said your own intentions, and these are scummy. Guys, calling it right now: Efekann is the lynch we shall have.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #403

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    My update cvote puts Lenneth at #2 lynch priority. I still prefer Dutes over Lenneth but either is fine for day 1.
    Well I ain't lynching Lenneth. And I actually want to lynch Efe over Dutes, because Dutes train has way too much traction for a scum train on D1. I'm sure you don't townread efe ;)
    omegalul
    Yeah I agree, this is scummy AF. Not the idea in itself, which is not that bad, but the word "randoming" implies no reasoning, so no intent to get info on that lynch, which is the base of the reason we lynch inactives.
    I'd like to note that Lenneth was online for a while and didn't post. Future referencing
    I think @Lenneth leaves the page open sometimes... but srsly man, please post more. I mean, if you can't be there just don't sign =( I get real life can happen, and you have been quite active last games, so I guess you can get here soon... right?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #404

Spoiler : lenneth wallpost :
    My update cvote puts Lenneth at #2 lynch priority. I still prefer Dutes over Lenneth but either is fine for day 1.
    omegalul
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    I almost never troll , even when I am jester ! mwahahaha it's D1, and it was my first few posts ^^.

Dude, you said you are sheriff and your N0 was on my ass. So what's up?

Thanks, now I know how to react when I will be scum .
    I agree with Efe, I don't talk much, because usualy, I just talk when I have something interesting to say, but that don't mean I will stop talking after the 5th messages. his behaviors is not really helping us.

qsdsqcqsdqsqf ffs.
    Can I sleep please? You posted it at 8 pm and half, It was like 4 am and half in France !!!!!
    I am not mad but I got a message from Voss because I am inactive ~~~~~~
    When I went to bed, there was only 5 pages in the thread. I don't post just to increase my number of post, I talk when I have something usefull (or to troll in this case) to say.

Pressuring me when I am sleeping won't change anything

Lurking Lenneth was reading a message from Voss before going to work...then went to work.

Lol I get it, but did you sleep all that time? I mean, you had some time to start the discussion a little bit. Also just don't be inactive, that's all.

5. ISO #405

wake up fools i'm on lunch break
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #406

7. ISO #407

Good good everybody has voted. Alright I'm going to bed and I wont be here for eod. I'd like Distorted to be lynched personally, but I'll leave it up to you guys to shift your votes as you see fit. Good night bonobos
    lol wat.

here are ur old posts about who u wanted to lynch (wrapped in spoiler):
    Spoiler : reeeeee :
    If it doesn't change in a couple of hours I will modify my list to hopefully push him down. I am a-okay with lynching lurkers (Dutes, Lenneth, Efekannn). There is 3 of them and I feel confident at least 1 goon is in there. If all 3 of them are town I quit FM.
    How this is progressing I am tempted to put MM down my list and say it's a Rata + MM scum team.
    After a good nights rest I still don't like Rata not putting himself at #1 position in his cvote. If nobody else can form an argument against anyone else for the mandatory first day lynch I propose my idea.

and now u want to lynch a sheriff claim? which , may i remind u, is the ONLY tpr we have? ? ???? ??????????????

rumox + blink scum team?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #408

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    hello
    hi
    i'm eating salmon, what are u eating for lunch today?

9. ISO #409

testing my vote to see how much this changes anything:
    Spoiler : cvote :
    rumox,Lenneth,Dutes,Ratatoskr,Distorted,Efekannn02 ,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,

10. ISO #410

Spoiler : distorted post :
    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

Drunk Distorted Reads

no this is what he always does, comes in throwing a fit bet just pushes me all game. unfortunately thats his town meta which is why i have him number 4.

in my votes blink i need more from because his read is complete scum - dutes/naz i want to hear more from and rata im just sick of voting me all game every game. i swear motherfucker is signign up to just fuckign lynch me in every game. if thats gonna be the case lynch me D1 plz. @Ratatoskr if your going to sgin, PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. that entales, reading, contrbuting in a relevant fasion, and voting REAL scumreads. this is the 4th game in a row u literally i played with u where u just pushed me all fucking game.

can we have unknown replace efe? if not im lynching efe. im done with ppl afking and carrying their way through games. just a pain in the ass at this point

@Efekannn02 if it's too hard for you to read people, dont sign I know ur better than this, so don't half ass it.

dude i wish u woudlent have outted that =\ ur now a null hit for mafia. BUT i think theres a good chance ur actually sheriff....ur meta stands at this being a legit claim.

but 1 thing i have to mention, u just claimed cit (under pressure) when ur not even near the top of anyones voting list....stick to ur game

i just want dutes to contribute more. but you want an AFK lynch and push dutes? what about efekannn? why not push him at all? ..............to me thats raelly odd ur looking at AFKs and the least posting person u havnt even mentioned

no, my dumb drunk ass claiemd it and im going to stand by it.

im 100% fine with either of ur lynches lol. rata is fucking pissing me off with voting me every game and efe is probalby not even keeping up on this game. lynch efe, mafia wont hit him if he's town and consider this a -1 loss. but efe usually vanishes when hes mafia. during the "original" mafia game when he was a "thrower" he barley talked but stayed alive. BUT i wish prttscout would come back to kicking it. dude had a great music taste

exacrtly, ewhich is why im trying to get rid of ppl not posting because it becomes "gambles". @Efekannn02 if ur not posting more by EOD im going to start blacklisting u dude. ur trolling at least gives reads, but last few games ur not even posting. post, or welcome to your end of FM games.

yes voting me all game is contributing. :clap:

you havnt addressed dutes all game yet he is your top scum read? explain dude!!!

nothign for this possbile reference? blink is now claling out a lynch on the 2 sheriff claims. so either sheriff outs himself or we have a line of town lynches. thats my theory behind blinks push. NOW, since that is said - you want blink to be a lower lynch choice. why? u give no reasonings here just complaining about the lynch order..... give reaosnings behind it please or u will be my lynch call over efe's policy lynch. (which is what it is with efe right now, so gladly i will siwtch off it.)

nah dude im getting sick of rata just voting me every game. its actual BS at this point.

@Marshmallow Marshall wish u did not out urself as a citizen. that literally fucked the whole purpose behind ur claim......if ur going to claim sheriff stick with it. as of now ur now a null kill for mafia.

@Marshmallow Marshall this post will not be forgotten. What do you mean "lenneth isnt less townish". that is fishy af lol EXPLAIN!!!!!!

i have no idea what ur talking about. i saw no ping vosssss! respond to pings!

obvious? the top person (MM) in ur scum read is behing obvious, blink is outting it lol blink is not being obvious he is sheriff hunting. But the end of ur post explains his "scumminess" being different than the smiths game; but u do not explain how........how is it scummy and how is it different? and why is it ok? lol ur missing so many main points to ur post here.

wait, we are going to mislynch a town anyways, and u vote dutes? lol .....too me thats susp since dutes' posts have been contributing, efe has not. You stood up for Dutes earlier for being asleep, not he is your top scum read? WTF NAZ???

why lenneth? lol that is so random. I do not support a lynth on some1 contributing D1 when there are multiple NOT congtributing

!!!!!!!!!!!!1

meta wise in the mod i do not see lenneth doing the "im scum" this earlyt in D1.

lenneth is now a lurker to u to? wtf

no1 undestand what ur saying. wait until summoned. are u hinting we need to vote certain people??? starting to effect game! here mang!

lurkers need to continuesly be lynched. it will stop them from signing and get people to start blacklisting them. DEATH TO LURKERS! and honestly its so frustrating trying to figure this out when 1-3 people have 4-5 posts. like wtf are we supposed ot do with that when theres no instant trial. @Efekannn02 , read, PROVE u have read by responding to shit or stop signing up.

dutes was actually talking though. efe gave "5th post to stay in game"

no dude, thats about to get u BLACKLSITED from games. that is what people are sick of. not hard ot afk, nto read then bitch at everyone else for being bad. contribute or stop signing.

curiosity, why is lenneth townish? you said you were sheriff and he ran with the free town claim then trolled about being scum? curious why u have a strong town read

3 posts later you are now doubting him...........wtf lol i actually see that towny because its confusion but that is also opportunitstic.............

Spoiler : my post :
    OMG FUCK THAT SITE. I had the answer half posted and it fucking erased it AND DIDN'T AUTOSAVE IT. Basically: rata is not that bad and I think he's town, just stop hitting at eachother =P

@Efekannn02 get your ass here and post, its fun when you're active but it's not when you're not.

I claimed cit because the WIFOM was broke, you guys just discussed it too much and concluded i was cit, and I didn't want a scum to CC and then we get me, the scum sheriff claim and the real sheriff. Would risk a GG, because they'd check eachother (one for real and the others fake) with 1 scum left behind that would 100% survive and win the game. I don't want that. Also why do u say I was under pressure @Distorted I'm the less voted guy .

I agree on that part about efe's behavior & meta. And I strictly REFUSE to lynch Ratatoskr, call us scum together if you want, I don't want his lynch, at least not yet.

Yep efe I agree on that. Also Distorted you gotta see behind the trolling... it's really fun to play with efe (at least for me) but right now he's being a fucking lame player. @Efekannn02 As from now, when I'll host games, you'll be allowed to play ONLY IF YOU CONTRIBUTE.

Rata did something else, wtf? Stop the tunneling. I'm gonna whiteknight him hard if you keep doing that... WORRY NOT, PRINCESS RATA, FOR I SHALL DEFEND YOU FROM THE EVIL @Distorted DRAGON!!! CHAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hey im listening to anduins theme, how the fuck do you want me not to say that lol)

Damn, you're good at reading blink... I didn't understand what he was doing, but after verification you're right. +scumpoints to blink.

That's a copypaste? Lol :P

Uhm how is that fishy? I said that Lenneth not posting wasn't make him as bad as the other AFKs because of the reaction to my sheriff claim and n0 read. So maybe the wording is dense.... but it means what it says.

I'm not wanting to lynch Dutes over efe anymore. Dutes train gained waay too much traction for a scum train. Efe's train can't even get out of the station, apparently.

DEATH TO LURKERS!!! DEUS VULT!!!! CHOOO CHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Because of Lenneth's reaction to my N0 read.... come on lol

I'm not doubting him, it was to get him to post more =) if I say "I won't ever lynch you, even if you don't post", he won't post. It's the sad thing with lurkers or half-AFKs.

I see the legit Town Distorted in that. + townpoints. BUT LEAVE RATA OMFG!!!

11. ISO #411

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    lol wat.

here are ur old posts about who u wanted to lynch (wrapped in spoiler):
    Spoiler : reeeeee :

and now u want to lynch a sheriff claim? which , may i remind u, is the ONLY tpr we have? ? ???? ??????????????

rumox + blink scum team?
    Ay I'm doing my live reading atm, but uhhh @rumox THAT IS SCUMMY AND FISHY AS FUCK. AND THERE IS NO WAY I'LL LYNCH DISTORTED TODAY.

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote Distorted

No but seriously what the fuck are you talking about for the most part I've been pushing Rumox and Blinkskater. Believe it or not, I would like to contribute to this day one and be useful. This is complete and utter bs. +scumpoints for you.

Come back when you're sober and can back your shit up.
    Yep lol... I guess he was just drunk, and instead of the classic "I love you", it was "I hate you"... :P

13. ISO #413

testing my vote to see how much this changes anything:
    rumox,Lenneth,Dutes,Ratatoskr,Distorted,Efekannn02 ,blinkskater,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,
    damn, it didn't really change much. dutes is prob gonna die tonight o well lol byeeeee

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Nevermind. I posted this and the i saw distorted's post. ++++++townpoints.
    Basically town = everyone who likes you | scum = everyone who wants you dead. Riiiiiiiight?

15. ISO #415

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I'm not wanting to lynch Dutes over efe anymore. Dutes train gained waay too much traction for a scum train. Efe's train can't even get out of the station, apparently.
    you have dutes as ur number 1 lynch which is heavily causing him to be the top lynch. i don't think we can move him without u changing ur vote right now. rumox went to bed an won't be back for EoD

16. ISO #416

if i got money for everytime you mentioned efekannn i would have been rich already

i think your reads are completelly targetting me now let me lurk for the second time
    Why did two people say distorted's post was focusing them ONLY? (rata and efe) I think it means it's a good post =P

17. ISO #417

you have dutes as ur number 1 lynch which is heavily causing him to be the top lynch. i don't think we can move him without u changing ur vote right now. rumox went to bed an won't be back for EoD
    Ja I will, but I'll finish my reading before.

18. ISO #418

Spoiler : lenneth wallpost :

Lol I get it, but did you sleep all that time? I mean, you had some time to start the discussion a little bit. Also just don't be inactive, that's all.
    Dude! I went to sleep at midnight, at that time there was only 6 pages of post... to be honest the game was pretty much dead. Then I woke up with people claiming I was lurking. Since this morning I have been really active and like I said, I dont talk to say nothing. And if I can I will group my messages.
    So no, dont expect me to have a shitload of messages and I am definitivly not lurking....

19. ISO #419

I'm honestly really tempted to move you further up that list, maybe put you where Naz currently is.

I'd like to see some more pressure on Blinkskater, tbh. He's way too quiet, which is against his meta, and no one is questioning it.
    True that.

20. ISO #420

The fact that you think his wall post is worth a damn gives you ++++++scumpoints.

Calling it now, Dutes+Distorted scum team.
    No, his wallpost is worth a damn w/e u want. It's good, just the part about you being focussing him is bs lol

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

few hours ago* doesnt change last few games

ill link those games tomorrow lol it was literally ur first posts (first 15 mins of the games)...dunno how u can get an "incredibly scummy read" that early

potential buddying.

but leaving it open to retract.

Funny, I never retracted my sheriff claim now im getting pushed more, almost like Mafia wants to test that. Keep focus on todays votes peoplez @naz
    Last games are last games.

But the last part is right though.... you're being pushed harder. BUT GDI STOP HITTING ON EACHOTHER.

23. ISO #423

Dude! I went to sleep at midnight, at that time there was only 6 pages of post... to be honest the game was pretty much dead. Then I woke up with people claiming I was lurking. Since this morning I have been really active and like I said, I dont talk to say nothing. And if I can I will group my messages.
    So no, dont expect me to have a shitload of messages and I am definitivly not lurking....
    Yeah true. Ok, all good. I just am not used to people who go to sleep at legit hours... because I don't we're technically on the same timezone (I think)...

24. ISO #424

In reply to the parts involving me,

I have ALL lurkers in my top #3 cvote list. Are you afraid I am protecting Efekannn? I can lynch him too. To me this seems like you're trying to protect one of your goon buddies (Lenneth/Dutes, who atm either or could be lynched depending on future votes). Yes Lenneth is a lurker to me because he had made 5 posts when I called him a lurker. Dutes was the same, maybe 1 or 2 more posts. I have addressed Dutes, my reason for him is the same as MM, it's a simple gut read on the contents of his limited posts.

And what I mean about the smith game was I was scum and knew that 2 gunsmiths were very well possible but I pushed the narrative that only 1 was possible hoping to get both of them lynched. That's not the case in this setup because there is only 1 TPR. I drew a similarity for Blink doing this but I feel as tho he was doing it as a bait because there is no way he would try getting Sheriff lynched as a goon in this setup with only 1 TPR. I honestly don't even understand what you are insinuating with my top scum read? My top scum reads are in my cvote, neither of them are relevant to what you are saying.

Honestly this entire post reeks of mass confusion and if it wasn't for the lurkers I'd be putting you in their place.
    This post = WIFOMGUS. https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOMGUS

25. ISO #425

im not really inactive im just trying out a anti distorted tactic here

look at him targetting me when im a easy target lol
    You're not an easy target, you're just lame and it makes us want to lynch you.

26. ISO #426

Yeah true. Ok, all good. I just am not used to people who go to sleep at legit hours... because I don't we're technically on the same timezone (I think)...
    Because of...you know...work. i have to woke at 7 am so it is not like I have much choices

27. ISO #427

Blink made ONE post about it and you are kicking up a massive storm like he is concocting this anti-sheriff scheme. If anything it seems like you took the bait
    STOP DISCUSSING THE WIFOMS OMG.

28. ISO #428

Is there a way to see an historic of who people voted?
    no...u just have to go thru everyone's posts on the forum. maybe bookmark posts u see with votes in the future if u rly want to go back and look

29. ISO #429

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    Blinkskater Because he is fishing for a sheriff claim.
    Rumox Because he pushes for Rata and MM, but i read Rata as town. Also i am not sure because the last time we lynched him d1 he was town. He just seems a bit scummy.

Lenneth Earlier i stated that Lenneth had alot of townpoints because he trolled a bit and i thought he would not do that as scum. Later Lenneth said he always played very trolish. But last game he was so protown people thought he was scum. He is not that protown this game.
    Efekann Null read on Efe.

MM Claimed sheriff D1. Seems a move to balzy even for MM as scum, although now that i am writing this, that might be exactly how MM would play.
    Naz Defended me saying i was asleep in the EU and pointed out no one was defending me.
    Rata Contributing alot and seems all around protown to me.
    Distorted Had my doubts about Distroted untill i red his last post.
    People who think you're scum are scum, people who think you're town are town. This is a town tell, but also an horrible way to play.

30. ISO #430

Shut the fuck MM. Good thing I checked this on my phone before I dozed off. The moment I check out I become a target. It's called an evolving opinion I can call scum on as many people as I want if I see something there. It's day 1, NOBODY is making a 100% informed lynch recommendation

Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,Efekannn02,Ratat oskr,blinkskater,Dutes,Lenneth,rumox,

Goodnight, naz and mm move way down for insta target the moment I go.

31. ISO #431

Made me thing that the actual sheriff (probably not you and he probably never claimed sheriff) will actualy back up his n0 town read. So the lurking sheriff can also look like he is a scum backing someone.

for exemple if i were sheriff :
    -I checked someone last night who turned out to be town (for exemple, Distorted)
    -I will not push Distorted and probably help him since I know he is town.
    -I will also not claim sheriff since I don't want to be killed and I have no valuable informations yet. Plus people won't believe me.
    -Other people will think I am scum backing up Distorted
    Would you guys really mind that much to stop discussing the Sheriff's potential WIFOMs? It's just dumb. Only benefits to Mafia until the Sheriff actually claims.

32. ISO #432

33. ISO #433

Shut the fuck MM. Good thing I checked this on my phone before I dozed off. The moment I check out I become a target. It's called an evolving opinion I can call scum on as many people as I want if I see something there. It's day 1, NOBODY is making a 100% informed lynch recommendation

Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,naz,Efekannn02,Ratat oskr,blinkskater,Dutes,Lenneth,rumox,

1: I never said you were scum
    2: I was sleeping so yeah my thoughts changed
    3: evolving opinion is a fucking town tell, you potato
    4: if what you're saying was true, it'd be a countervote SO SHUT UP.

34. ISO #434

I did that last game and I dont think that was useful...and timecomsuming. And I get converted xd
    You simply did it wrong, you should've backed it with quotes and personal thoughts. Having a bank of objective thoughts is useless because that's what the whole thread is.

35. ISO #435

Would you guys really mind that much to stop discussing the Sheriff's potential WIFOMs? It's just dumb. Only benefits to Mafia until the Sheriff actually claims.
    I dont know if that benefict mafia... and by the way, you should have stayed with your sheriff claim to confuse goons. If you are shitizen, you are not protecting the sheriff anymore, and if you are goon, you are just making up a way out to explain why goons didnt kill you tomorrow.

36. ISO #436

omg...efe just describe the birds and the bees to me in efe talk!! @naz , she will appreciate this
    OMG YEP XD

All that efe bullshit though... at least he posted ^^

37. ISO #437

I dont know if that benefict mafia... and by the way, you should have stayed with your sheriff claim to confuse goons. If you are shitizen, you are not protecting the sheriff anymore, and if you are goon, you are just making up a way out to explain why goons didnt kill you tomorrow.
    I explained my point. Also why the fuck would I claim sheriff as scum on D1 to then retract it. THINK man.

38. ISO #438

wat @ last sentence

u became a target when u said u wanted to lynch the possible sheriff/sheriff bait
    lol ur welcome to ur opinion and plz call scum on everyone but u can't blame me for also thinking YOU could be scum

gnight dikhead

omg ur literally making 100 individual posts bringing up the sheriff wifi, YOU STOP discussing it lol

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah could be anything who the hell knows im letting ya know mah thought train either you or distorted is an evil bird
    distorted, marshmallowmarshall, ratatoskr, dutes, efekannn02, rumox, lenneth, naz
    Lol? I'm scum now? Gr8 play...

Also
    blinkskater,Efekannn02,rumox,Lenneth,naz,Ratatoskr ,Distorted,MarshmallowMarshall,Dutes,
    I put dutes at bottom just so he doesn't get lynched :P

40. ISO #440

I explained my point. Also why the fuck would I claim sheriff as scum on D1 to then retract it. THINK man.
    Last game you claimed spy pretty early as a scum. Abd what you did sound like a town move, which is actualy good... as a scum lol.
    Look at the lynch list, you are at the seven position. Which is great as town Or scum.

41. ISO #441

Stupid voting mechanic!
    >=O STOP INSULTING THIS MAGNIFICENT VOTING SYSTEM!!!! I really wish my elections were like this, instead of the fucking bullshit we have. Still better than USA though.

42. ISO #442

which is why i prefer to lynch lenneth. He has more experience than dutes in fm, i want to see what a d2 dutes is like lol
    LENNETH SHALT NOT BE LYNCHED TODAY. Efe or blink.

43. ISO #443

Is there a way to see an historic of who people voted?
    Not easily, but it's also not easy to see who voted who in majority lynch either.

You are contributing enough in my book to not be considered for a replacement. Apologies for the initial PM!

And naz, right now, its tilapia and a cliff bar.

FM XVII: Bonney Jewelry (Journalist)
    FM XVIII: Kalou (Savage Godfather)
    FM XX: Joseph Bertrand (Marshall)
    FM XXI: USA (Escort)
    FM XV: Whiskey (Whore)

44. ISO #444

Am I imagining him being much more active in games prior?
    Nope. He usually is, and he's very scummy both by his inactivity and by the content of his few posts. I think it's much indicative of something =P

45. ISO #445

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    Not easily, but it's also not easy to see who voted who in majority lynch either.

You are contributing enough in my book to not be considered for a replacement. Apologies for the initial PM!

And naz, right now, its tilapia and a cliff bar.
    You're contributing more than some people

46. ISO #446

I agree, and would like to see some explanation for it. Right now I have 2 potential scum teams in mind.

Distorted & Dutes
    Blinkskater & Naz
    I don't think Dutes would put his scummate as highest townread. If Dutes is scum it looks like a pocketing.

47. ISO #447

he does this every game which is frustratingooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ummm, but u woke up to find urself in the top lynch list because others had chimed in? so it did change, hunnnn.

ok, same here. i had the least posters in my top votes, aside from blink, whose meta i know. does it suck that blink has a meta and others don't? NO because u turds need to play more. u guys all thought he was scum last game when he was the sheriff or whatever, and MM was actually the scum pretending to be town. i'm having major deja vu w/this game, honestly.

..........see above...and ur own damn reasons lol. just because i stood up for him doesn't mean shit. he can be town or scum. no one is confirmed until dead.

again, i agree. it's just more reasoning to my vote line up
    ...did you just meta scumpaint me freely? 0_0

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

OK I'm caught up on the reading. Gonna check the current consensus and the timer...

50. ISO #450