2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

Re: M-FM April Fools! [Game Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    you didn't have to vote for him y'know, mister sheep
    I was pushing Iced legitimately the entire day and marshall forced me to vote him. What the fuck are you calling me a sheep for? Also, you were "99% sure" he was scum. I still scum read Iced, but your play yesterday was so utterly terrible that even if you are town, you are a harm to town. You honestly bring shame to Firebringer's name.

7. ISO #707

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    Based only on player count and a gut feeling, I figure we probably have about 7 scum amongst us. And we're going to be short on TPRs to deal with them.
    I couldn't fucking agree more. Let's start by cleaning up the shit off of the wall. I don't have a good read on you because there are apparently 3 of you, but fuck it.
    -vote Firebringer

This dumb mother fucker can't possibly be town.

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    Case in point: I will not be eating a sock on youtube. Your loss.
    I'm okay with that

I was pushing Iced legitimately the entire day and marshall forced me to vote him. What the fuck are you calling me a sheep for? Also, you were "99% sure" he was scum. I still scum read Iced, but your play yesterday was so utterly terrible that even if you are town, you are a harm to town. You honestly bring shame to Firebringer's name.
    well, we will have to see what Trine thinks, fred's initial play with his replacement suddenly shitposting does not make me feel even if he was town. I am starting to realize it was purely veteran bait, but I've never seen someone roll a veteran in FM ever

btw, you don't have to be so negative, his initial plays were scummy and most of us agreed w/ that. i'll still go through iso reads tomorrow with you/iced/stealth, especially since we know there's mostly likely a cult (if there's more that is)

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

I couldn't fucking agree more. Let's start by cleaning up the shit off of the wall. I don't have a good read on you because there are apparently 3 of you, but fuck it.
    -vote Firebringer

This dumb mother fucker can't possibly be town.
    this sudden change to me from iced, very interesting btw, will add this to my iso tomorrow for sure :P

15. ISO #715

I'm okay with that

well, we will have to see what Trine thinks, fred's initial play with his replacement suddenly shitposting does not make me feel even if he was town. I am starting to realize it was purely veteran bait, but I've never seen someone roll a veteran in FM ever

btw, you don't have to be so negative, his initial plays were scummy and most of us agreed w/ that. i'll still go through iso reads tomorrow with you/iced/stealth, especially since we know there's mostly likely a cult (if there's more that is)
    Maybe the mentally challenged people of town thought that way, but I said in AT LEAST 5 posts that his initial play was not scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Although Firebringer has been playing either awfully bad as a town or exceptionally good as a scum, presenting yourself as someone who had it all figured out is a blatant self-servicing jerk-off. No one forced you to vote, you could've just skipped.
    How the fuck is it exceptionally good as scum if I scum read him now and SP scum read him yesterday? I haven't figured it all out you dumb cunt. I merely said that I fought his lynch all day, but marshall is the only confirmed town so we had to follow him.

16. ISO #716

why am I still alive? ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

this sudden change to me from iced, very interesting btw, will add this to my iso tomorrow for sure :P
    Considering SP saw Iced as town in his read and SP is a great player, of course I shouldn't be so cocky as to assume I'm 100% right. I legitimately said I needed to revisit my read of him several times. I know you have trouble with many things analytical, but I surely thought memory/reading would be on your side. I suppose I was wrong. Maybe you have no redeeming qualities. Anyways,

well, we will have to see what Trine thinks
    You called me a sheep and you're too hesitant to give your own scum reads? Did you even do any scum hunting yesterday? No you just fucking followed the marshall and sheeped a vote.

Nice hypocrisy

19. ISO #719

I haven't figured it all out you dumb cunt. I merely said that I fought his lynch all day, but marshall is the only confirmed town so we had to follow him.
    No, we didn't. A marshall works off of what we give him. Convincing him that he's wrong and stopping mis-lynchings is a given.

20. ISO #720

Quote Originally Posted by SlaoI View Post
    Because Scum obviously doesn't view you as a threat. But since you're the only confirmed town, prove them wrong.
    Scummmmm whhyyyyy
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

No, we didn't. A marshall works off of what we give him. Convincing him that he's wrong and stopping mis-lynchings is a given.
    I fucking gave him reads on Stealth/Iced. If we lynched one of them we'd have confirmed a team based on a single role flip. Day 1 we have no evidence to give him. So, I gave him my reads.

23. ISO #723

I gave a list of people.

No one presented cases. I pushed for all 3 lynches. I had good reason, but no one pushed hard in any direction.
    Shut up cow.

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

@Trine , do you have any more courts? We have some fuckers we need to lynch today.
    TBD
    Shut up cow.

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

I honestly think half of this town is scum. Otherwise, I think this may be my last FM game here.
    it doesnt help that a large majority has been afk for over 72 hours and host hasn't replaced any of them.
    @MattZed mod kill/replace or we riot.
    Shut up cow.

29. ISO #729

That's been my arguing point since Day 1. A Marshall reveal that early is beyond retarded, even for an April Fool's game.
    If you want the honest truth. I was told that the game was a joke and we weren't going past day 1. Along with matt giving me marshall and said "don't disappoint." I thought "welp time to go full retard."

GUESS WHAT? It's a real fucking game. Jokes on me.
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

Off-topic Question Kinda: To direct something to @MattZed concerning the game set-up and rules, do I just put my question in green or is there some kinda formatting required ?
    just in green
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #732

Off-topic Question Kinda: To direct something to @MattZed concerning the game set-up and rules, do I just put my question in green or is there some kinda formatting required ?
    or pm him
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #733

That's been my arguing point since Day 1. A Marshall reveal that early is beyond retarded, even for an April Fool's game.
    No, I completely fucking agree. I was pushing a lynch on iced WELL BEFORE marshall reveal. I only wanted to lynch one person day 1. Powersthatbe gamethrowing would have halted that, but still. I completely agree courting day 1 and then only using your gut is bad. But, we have to live with the choices we make. I tried to push, but everybody pushed back on me. It's only my 3rd FM game, so maybe I wasn't as assertive as I should have been. The only doubt I had was couched in the reasoning that others potentially more experienced than I all disagreed. I didn't want to hurt us by tunneling.

34. ISO #734

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    If you want the honest truth. I was told that the game was a joke and we weren't going past day 1. Along with matt giving me marshall and said "don't disappoint." I thought "welp time to go full retard."

GUESS WHAT? It's a real fucking game. Jokes on me.
    Yea man I don't blame you, because I thought the first 2 lynches were 100% fine. I just disagreed with your 3rd lynch. I can quote my post where I explicitly said that if you request it.

35. ISO #735

No, I completely fucking agree. I was pushing a lynch on iced WELL BEFORE marshall reveal. I only wanted to lynch one person day 1. Powersthatbe gamethrowing would have halted that, but still. I completely agree courting day 1 and then only using your gut is bad. But, we have to live with the choices we make. I tried to push, but everybody pushed back on me. It's only my 3rd FM game, so maybe I wasn't as assertive as I should have been. The only doubt I had was couched in the reasoning that others potentially more experienced than I all disagreed. I didn't want to hurt us by tunneling.
    Plz don't think poorly of the real powersthatbe. Ika is a very angry individual.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #736

Yea man I don't blame you, because I thought the first 2 lynches were 100% fine. I just disagreed with your 3rd lynch. I can quote my post where I explicitly said that if you request it.
    No no, I know, no one is really blaming me. I wish those lynches didn't turn out to be town, but in all honesty all 3 of them were useless. SP less so than fred. It's a shame because they were playing vet as you would in the mod which is not how vet should be played on the forums.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #737

Maybe the mentally challenged people of town thought that way, but I said in AT LEAST 5 posts that his initial play was not scummy.

How the fuck is it exceptionally good as scum if I scum read him now and SP scum read him yesterday? I haven't figured it all out you dumb cunt. I merely said that I fought his lynch all day, but marshall is the only confirmed town so we had to follow him.
    I did come to his vibe off as non-scum but when alright posted he contradicted with fred's posts which didn't make sense, hence after alright's lynch trine pushed so hard for fred's lynch. you don't have to agree with the lynch as just as i disagreed with alright's lynch but since he was being useless in the game anyway

Considering SP saw Iced as town in his read and SP is a great player, of course I shouldn't be so cocky as to assume I'm 100% right. I legitimately said I needed to revisit my read of him several times. I know you have trouble with many things analytical, but I surely thought memory/reading would be on your side. I suppose I was wrong. Maybe you have no redeeming qualities. Anyways,

You called me a sheep and you're too hesitant to give your own scum reads? Did you even do any scum hunting yesterday? No you just fucking followed the marshall and sheeped a vote.

Nice hypocrisy
    no need to be so harsh with this statement, you're just being a dick for no good reason and voting purely out of your anger

also, im not hesitant, I said i was gonna do isos tomorrow, I'm just in dire need of sleep right now

I mean, baaa

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

@MattZed is there any official rule pertaining to activity? We have atleast two of the sloals that have never posted, ika has never posted, among other people. it's been well over 48 hours. Idk if they've done anything at night, but some of these people should be replaced. no?
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Plz don't think poorly of the real powersthatbe. Ika is a very angry individual.
    No, I don't have any opinion on PTB. I don't know him, really. I am trying my damnedest to not hate the real firebringer also.

Trine, read this post. He accused me of sheeping when I 100% can prove otherwise, then is a sheep himself. Scummy, no? Secondpassing thought he was scum as well and SP is a veritable, skilled town member.

42. ISO #742

43. ISO #743

No, I don't have any opinion on PTB. I don't know him, really. I am trying my damnedest to not hate the real firebringer also.

Trine, read this post. He accused me of sheeping when I 100% can prove otherwise, then is a sheep himself. Scummy, no? Secondpassing thought he was scum as well and SP is a veritable, skilled town member.
    there's a reason why they call me trashbringer

also, you don't need to use meta esp when voting for players, that doesn't make sense here either esp based on how they act

44. ISO #744

I mean, I don't think it's necessarily scummy to let the confirmed town give input. I guess in a way he is defactoing to me, which is NAI at best. I mean, SP was in the game for less than an hour and we lynched him, I don't put much stock into that.

Also, that's not the real FB.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #745

I did come to his vibe off as non-scum but when alright posted he contradicted with fred's posts which didn't make sense, hence after alright's lynch trine pushed so hard for fred's lynch. you don't have to agree with the lynch as just as i disagreed with alright's lynch but since he was being useless in the game anyway

no need to be so harsh with this statement, you're just being a dick for no good reason and voting purely out of your anger

also, im not hesitant, I said i was gonna do isos tomorrow, I'm just in dire need of sleep right now

I mean, baaa
    Ok, well this changes nothing for me. I will look to lynch you or Iced today. Do not confuse my motives. I am not voting out of anger. I think you are a degenerate. This is an objective remark. Tomorrow I will wake up and still find you to be a degenerate.

46. ISO #746

I mean, I don't think it's necessarily scummy to let the confirmed town give input. I guess in a way he is defactoing to me, which is NAI at best. I mean, SP was in the game for less than an hour and we lynched him, I don't put much stock into that.

Also, that's not the real FB.
    Yes, the real FB would not behave so overtly retarded. @MattZed , can we get this shit player off of FB's name?

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

Yes, the real FB would not behave so overtly retarded. @MattZed , can we get this shit player off of FB's name?
    Fury, from one rager to another. Ease off a bit.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #749

Ok, well this changes nothing for me. I will look to lynch you or Iced today. Do not confuse my motives. I am not voting out of anger. I think you are a degenerate. This is an objective remark. Tomorrow I will wake up and still find you to be a degenerate.
    insulting is being objective? lol

50. ISO #750