S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka Tano View Post
    their messages don't look authentic, like a mafia trying to appear towny, I'll send some quotes and explain more once I figure out how to multi quote
    the quote button with a + sign it

marks it for multi-quote

it will be quoted along with any post you do "reply with quote"

unless you un-check the mark
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #652

3. ISO #653

Quote Originally Posted by Mreevee View Post
    Pretty sure that was talking about the other 2 chats but i didnt translate it so i could be wrong
    Why?
    Info lynch on d2 is dumb
    Just lynch scummy people
    Yes we talk about lurking
    all of these messages feel completely unnecessary and trying to help out, while providing nothing, and I think they only come from the mindset of scum who wants to be TR

4. ISO #654

5. ISO #655

all of these messages feel completely unnecessary and trying to help out, while providing nothing, and I think they only come from the mindset of scum who wants to be TR
    Also that 3rd one is a criticism of someones actions? Not what you claimed at all.

6. ISO #656

7. ISO #657

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

10. ISO #660

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I agree on the principle, but also don't want to lynch people I don't have a read on lol. It's a decent idea to ISO Aporia in this case, though.
    I read Aporia's ISO and saw no red flags. I'm really not sure why we would lynch them over Frinckles or Oliver, but I guess I also don't have any particular reason to oppose it?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #661

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

17. ISO #667

18. ISO #668

that's all you've been doing, and you've been protecting the people in jmw POE and sussing the others
    So its all ive been doing other than actually playing the game and giving reads. Got it.
    Also just because jmw is town doesnt mean you have to agree with him lol. The game is about interpreting people, not everyone is gonna agree on everything lmao

19. ISO #669

that's all you've been doing, and you've been protecting the people in jmw POE and sussing the others
    Bruh like im sorry this is just a bad read. One of your reasons for sring me is because im only asking questions when you literally acknowledge that im giving reads and contributing in the same post. Like bruh

20. ISO #670

Bruh like im sorry this is just a bad read. One of your reasons for sring me is because im only asking questions when you literally acknowledge that im giving reads and contributing in the same post. Like bruh
    Your questions are empty and are never followed up, though. In the end, you have had little to no influence on the conversation, and I really like Ashoka's points here.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-6]):
    oliverz144
    oliverz144 (1 [L-6]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Mreevee (3 [L-4]):
    MartinGG99, Frinckles, Ashoka Tano
    Aporia (1 [L-6]):
    jmw

since there hasn't been a recent VC update in p#2
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Your questions are empty and are never followed up, though. In the end, you have had little to no influence on the conversation, and I really like Ashoka's points here.
    Im not even talking about the questions bruh. But yes i dont follow up on them most of the time because theres nothing to follow up on. When i ask for clarification on a read theres most of the time not gonna be any reason to respond to said clarification.

25. ISO #675

26. ISO #676

27. ISO #677

28. ISO #678

29. ISO #679

What exactly about their points are you liking? I see literally nothing logical about them lol. This just reads like sheeping imo.

30. ISO #680

31. ISO #681

I'm inclined to believe Ewian's in his town meta rn as he's fairly paranoid without being too passive + he's asking for reads lists and thoughts a lot. Though @ewianking you should do more solving my guy.
    PoE's not gonna be favorable to you at this rate. You gotta pick up the pace if you wanna stay with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    Hmmmm bakura can I have your reads…
    I already gave you what my 3 braincells were able to rub together earlier

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    I'd assume the same, 24 hours is not really realistic a goal for town to hit here so I'd be surprised if a janitor was able to act tonight. I'm assuming the exceptions apply to neutrals, if there are any, since they're probably the ones who'd be most screwed by this and the ones with the least influence to prevent it.

I also see that there are apparently 3 chats? Basic setup spec says at least one is bad but I know two of the mods on this list like to subvert expectations so I'm not going to assume anything until we hear more.
    @Bakura1 is there anything else you can say about the chat you mentioned?
    I can tell you who it was with if you want.
    It lasted the whole night.
    Let's see...
    It went something like [REDACTED]

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I was thinking

1. I'm not voting with my FOS (ewian)
    2. There was no reason to really have been on Clowns, aside from your meta which -- no offense bone bro, I know nothing of.
    3. We had better high information lynches available (yes, DW was one of them but nobody gave a shit about mreevee or ewian)
    4. I went back and read what jelly meant by tmi from DW and agreed it did seem like tmi.
    5. Why the hell not? You don't know if clowns is scum. Your entire thing was based off some meta voting with my FOS. same goes for Martin.
    6. Why the hell not?

Bottom line is if clowns is town here, either ewian is lazy scum or you/Martin are smooth criminals.
    Why were you voting Eevee before Deathworlds?

XD just a little bit. I understood more than I hoped I would. Besides, did you literally hit google translate from English for this? Because I have a hard time believing "lecturas" would be naturally used by a Spanish speaker to say "reads" in Mafia - but hey, I am not one myself...

So you think Clowns has a towny confidence, basically? What do you think of Frinckles' EoD vote? As for Oliver, I think you said something about him, but I didn't understand ;-;
    I put it into Google Translate and then spent another half hour making sure it all went together like I wanted it to.

I did take 2 years of Spanish though. Working on French 1 rn.
    Gotta say though Spanish is far superior.

Info lynch on d2 is dumb
    Just lynch scummy people
    Honestly I vibe with this

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    is it standard on hpm to see and talk about it

because congratulations you're the second person to talk about it

and are now the second person to be told that most hosts that I (personally) know would consider discussion of it to be angleshooting
    No oliver's just oliver
    I mean we don't really have any easy function to see if anyone's viewing a thread unless you manually go to a person's profile.

If bakura had a night chat that just throws out my window theory by like 80%
    Just remember, I'm always in your backyard. Seriously, look out your window.

This is normal for Oliver
    Honestly If he came out like this from d1 I would be inclined to see him as town more
    Nobody is ever able able to read oliver. I've literally never seen anyone metaread him unfavorably. Imo Oliver's been pretty scummy this game. He reads more afraid than usual and just seems off. Oliver's 100% someone you have to read off of feels rather than content.

4 hours ago you said oliver was "preety normal" this game
    show me
    I don't recall that

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    show me
    I don't recall that
    Tampoco tengo idea de lo que está haciendo MM, pero Oliver ha sido bastante normal en este juego.
    ->

I also have no idea what MM is doing, but Oliver has been pretty normal in this game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #684

I don't think quote 1 looks bad for Eevee but I can see what you're getting at

my qualm with Eevee is moreso how his ISO looks - for D1 especially, compared to what I usually see from Eevee, he is super tame here. D1 other than expressing a SR on Frinckles it is basically impossible to follow his thought process, which is abnormal imo, and it reads like he's just reacting to things rather than proactively looking for scum. It's a pretty stark contrast, you can see it in the game he linked as his most recent towngame that's only like 14 pages.

I've started to see posts from Eevee that feel normal, his responses to AT look pure but that's all really

35. ISO #685

I switched from Aporia -> Ewian -> Unvote -> Mreevee -> DW over the course of D1. My vote on Mreevee was seeing if there was any support for a CFD and there wasn't. It should be apparent that I've scumread eevee for a while. Martin says they Fos eevee but ashoka has been the only one actually willing to push the slot besides myself.

MM is going to be very hurt by your comments about the French language btw
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

36. ISO #686

->
    Ah
    that was MM talking about Oliver basically being weird in comparison to a normal player, and I was saying that he's always like that

both his town and scum metas are whack and honestly pretty similar, which is why people are often quick to say he's in his town meta

37. ISO #687

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    MM is going to be very hurt by your comments about the French language btw
    it's true though
    so many random parts of words don't get pronounced, and so many have random accent marks

it's so unorganized compared to Spanish
    and it seems like there aren't any concrete rules for the gender of a word

38. ISO #688

I'm inclined to believe Ewian's in his town meta rn as he's fairly paranoid without being too passive + he's asking for reads lists and thoughts a lot. Though @ewianking you should do more solving my guy.
    PoE's not gonna be favorable to you at this rate. You gotta pick up the pace if you wanna stay with me.
    I'll keep this in mind when reading Ewian's ISO, thanks

though I don't think I can townread Ewian off of this

also why do I get mentioned when I mention someone else? What's that about

39. ISO #689

I have a good idea of what is what and who is who, I just don’t know if it’s worth revealing a role over yet especially cuz new things metered t

I already gave you what my 3 braincells were able to rub together earlier

I can tell you who it was with if you want.
    It lasted the whole night.
    Let's see...
    It went something like [REDACTED]

I put it into Google Translate and then spent another half hour making sure it all went together like I wanted it to.

I did take 2 years of Spanish though. Working on French 1 rn.
    Gotta say though Spanish is far superior.

Honestly I vibe with this

No oliver's just oliver
    I mean we don't really have any easy function to see if anyone's viewing a thread unless you manually go to a person's profile.

Just remember, I'm always in your backyard. Seriously, look out your window.

Nobody is ever able able to read oliver. I've literally never seen anyone metaread him unfavorably. Imo Oliver's been pretty scummy this game. He reads more afraid than usual and just seems off. Oliver's 100% someone you have to read off of feels rather than content.

show me
    I don't recall that
    Wow lag deleted my msg great
    I do have smth put considering somehow 3 chats instead of 1 it messed up my entire reads
    I write lore

40. ISO #690

Im not even talking about the questions bruh. But yes i dont follow up on them most of the time because theres nothing to follow up on. When i ask for clarification on a read theres most of the time not gonna be any reason to respond to said clarification.
    What exactly about their points are you liking? I see literally nothing logical about them lol. This just reads like sheeping imo.
    Your posts indeed contribute nothing, and because you don't follow up on them, the result is absolutely nothing at all. If you were town, I think you would follow up with explained reads, pushes, etc. instead of just... leaving it there all the time? I have to agree with Ashoka: it looks like you're trying to appear useful without actually doing anything.

Besides, accusing me of sheeping is borderline OMGUS, considering I had already pointed out my suspicions on you before Ashoka came in (I even mentioned that in my chat with jmw during the night).

41. ISO #691

@Aporia if you're able to be here we would appreciate your input.

If not I think I am inclined to vote Eevee, I doubt we can get a hammer in the next hour but I'd really appreciate not being vanilla for 2 phases

@Mreevee if not yourself where should we aim for a hammer, assuming we can achieve one?

42. ISO #692

Wow lag deleted my msg great
    I do have smth put considering somehow 3 chats instead of 1 it messed up my entire reads
    I do think tho that whoever wasn’t here in the first 8 hours of day has a higher chance of scum
    That’s probably the only thing that remains true from what I know anyways I gtg do hw
    I write lore

43. ISO #693

it's true though
    so many random parts of words don't get pronounced, and so many have random accent marks

it's so unorganized compared to Spanish
    and it seems like there aren't any concrete rules for the gender of a word
    Try learning Korean.

44. ISO #694

I do think tho that whoever wasn’t here in the first 8 hours of day has a higher chance of scum
    That’s probably the only thing that remains true from what I know anyways I gtg do hw
    Would you vote Eevee and if not why/what 3 would you vote?

Were trying to lynch in the next 55 minutes so we aren't all roleblocked.

45. ISO #695

46. ISO #696

Your posts indeed contribute nothing, and because you don't follow up on them, the result is absolutely nothing at all. If you were town, I think you would follow up with explained reads, pushes, etc. instead of just... leaving it there all the time? I have to agree with Ashoka: it looks like you're trying to appear useful without actually doing anything.

Besides, accusing me of sheeping is borderline OMGUS, considering I had already pointed out my suspicions on you before Ashoka came in (I even mentioned that in my chat with jmw during the night).
    What is there to follow up on lmao. I take note of the response and use it for my reads. And i HAVE followed up with explained reads, no one has bothered responding to them though. And i accused you of sheeping because it makes literally no sense to follow ahsokas points when they're completely devoid of logic

47. ISO #697

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    @Aporia if you're able to be here we would appreciate your input.

If not I think I am inclined to vote Eevee, I doubt we can get a hammer in the next hour but I'd really appreciate not being vanilla for 2 phases

@Mreevee if not yourself where should we aim for a hammer, assuming we can achieve one?
    Frinckles. Ive already posted lots of messages on this but hes been scummy in every way pretty much. First of all hes been sitting back like i supposedly have. Not to mention he had a very weird entrance d1 that felt extremely forced. On top of that he tried to randomly cfd me yesterday for no given reason (he retroactively explained this but i still think its scummy to randomly cfd someone whos not even online) then ended up being the deciding vote on a town wagin.

48. ISO #698

Anyways i guess ill claim since its looking like ill be lynched here. Im a town role upgrader so when i target someone it upgrades their role. I used my role on ahsoka last night since they were a strong tr for me at the time. Barring any sort of outside interference they should be ablr to confirm i targeted them last night. I didnt rlly wanna claim this since i figure it would paint a target on my back and ahsokas but id rather not be lynched here. And id rather leave time for us to swap lynches if yall decide on that.

49. ISO #699

Anyways i guess ill claim since its looking like ill be lynched here. Im a town role upgrader so when i target someone it upgrades their role. I used my role on ahsoka last night since they were a strong tr for me at the time. Barring any sort of outside interference they should be ablr to confirm i targeted them last night. I didnt rlly wanna claim this since i figure it would paint a target on my back and ahsokas but id rather not be lynched here. And id rather leave time for us to swap lynches if yall decide on that.
    So thats why im claiming rn

50. ISO #700

@Ashoka Tano can you confirm this?