S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008 - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 338: Deck Mafia #008

Spoiler : wall :
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanzie View Post
    If you are town here, you are simplifying the situation down too far. We have the ability to get a significant boost over scum using the plan as laid out.
    The plan doesn't really work if people can just go off-book and either shoot other people or not shoot at all, and we lose that significant boost. As is, the plan already has an unfortuante chance of not giving us as good of a boost as we might want simply due to RNG and timezones, but adding extra non-shots (and in particular the ability for wolves to strategically non-shoot) is just making the whole situation worse.

Think about it like this... what do you think is more beneficial to town... to have 1 person die by TK or to have each person have a 1/15-accuracy shot? IMO the 1 person TK death is much more valuable to town - it forces us to work together and it makes it harder for wolves to hide since town naturally is incentivized to create wagons, which are then readable, and scum has to work around that, and looking at movements among the wagons is all helpful. On the other hand, 1/15-accuracy shots do not promote the same sort of wagon effects and it is easy for scum to find a reason to scumread or townread a single person (weither it be because they want to shoot someone or not shoot someone), whereas it is harder for them to explain why they wanted to push one wagon over another, etc...

Now, I know that 1 guaranteed TK vs 1/15-accuracy shots is not exactly what you and a few others are proposing, but the proposal pushes us away from 1 guaranteed TK and close to 1/15 accuracy shots, and I believe the EV is monotonic in the sense that the closer we are to 1 guaranteed TK, the more EV we have, the further, the less. This is especially true since at this point, town really doesn't seem to care about the wagons moving into the artificial deadline, because you know what? if they don't like the person chosen, they just don't shoot. That takes all of the pressure of the artifical deadline, removes a significant value-add from said pressure, and makes it so even if no one shoots outside our targets, the number of shots that go off is going to be low (already we're working against timezones and activity, now we have to work against reads as well? We might as well just all agree to holster the ITAs... idk what you expect to happen, but I have been strategically silent about how much coordination we actually need to try to get 2 TKs here. The way things are going, I don't even really expect to get one unless we're exceedingly lucky... especially considering how many people have anxiety about making a big decision... now you've given those people a decision to make, so even more shots aren't going to be fired just because people have agency and not acting unless forced to is easier than acting for many people).

We already have 1 TK. The lynch.
    The points about the pressure are very valid, but on D1 i sincerely don't think much good can come out of it. The discussion being somewhat stale is not ONLY because people have fewer pressure, it's also (mostly?) because no one is convinced about his vote because it's D1.

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

[QUOTE=NotPaopan;956491]
    Spoiler : Sean Strat :

Okay, at this point, I am going to go to bed soon, but haven't heard any strong objections or requests for changes to the plan I proposed. In order to give people time to confirm they understand the plan, I'm going to lay it out now.

Since I did not hear any objections, I'm going to insist we go with the following ITA plan:

We will likely have enough ITAs to kill two extra people today. Here is how I propose we do it. Note that one facet of this plan is that while I will play some part in facilitating the plan, the plan is specifically designed to not have me have any extra power, so even if you don't townread me, you can trust the plan.

There will be two "artificial deadlines" added in addition to the EoD deadline. One will be at 11 pm EST on 1/24 (when ITAs become available), and one will be at 7am EST on 1/24 (4 hours before EoD). Whomever is the top wagon at these artificial EoDs will very likely be killed, so please take this seriously!!

At the first EoD, I will screenshot and post the current VC. If there is a tie, I will figure out who reached the "winning" number of votes first, so there is a unique person targeted. At that point I will ask people in the thread to ITA that person until they die. Hopefully they will die quickly so we can see their flip and re-evaluate before the second artificial EoD. The second artificial EoD will happen in the same way.

Any ITAs that do NOT respect the votecount of the first or second artificial deadline will be considered a scum claim. Do NOT shoot outside the two names we agree on as a group.

If you have read this plan and agree, please respond to this saying you agree. If you have questions, please ask well before the first artificial deadline.

If anyone knows they'll be available at 7am EST on 11/24 can you volunteer to facilitate the second artificial deadline (figure out who is the vote, and get anyone who hasn't used their ITA yet to shoot that person)? I can try to be up then, but that is very early for me, so if someone else can agree to do it, that would be much better for me.
    Everyone else, please respond to this to agree to the plan.
    Sorry but I will not agree on this on day 1.
    I would rather use my shot on someone I think is scum
    Call it anti-town but I don't really see any benefits on doing this when wolves can easily blend in

Can you elaborate why you like them?

This is my 2nd town game. I'm pretty sure it still counts as new

I can view Gikkle as someone who claims neutral as town. If he recants it, I'm pretty sure he means it.

Can you explain my textbook town pao? If you can't. then you are scum

Quite ironic when you actually read the statement you said about me eh?

Also,

-vote Marshmallow Marshalt

scum!MM play low activity when scum.
    RED ALERT RED ALERT

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

Quote Originally Posted by Loldebite View Post
    Even tho i do agree that your spam is aggravating !
    I am not known for concise statements, i just speak my mind, and it's easy for me to do when im town (but dont let that dictate your judgment here). It is something on my work reports lol, I write long ass emails.

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    SB16, you don't like Paopan? Can you explain exactly why? What did you think of his reads list?
    I don't think the red flags would be waving as hard as they were if I hadn't been his scum mate two games ago. But we can break this down bit by bit.

Spoiler : The post in question :
    [QUOTE=NotPaopan;955853]Good day everyone! It is I, Paopan back from the dead
    ~9 hours has already passed and I kinda like how the thread revolves around me for a bit.
    So what do we have here. Ohhh nice, I'm the top voted player again. Juicy~ To be honest I want to take the first ITA shot. My gambling sense is tinkling because of this. This should be included in every FM game.
    It's read list time!! Feel free to quote your respective slot and we'll go back to back from there on. ISO links are broken so faaaaaaaaaaak this is gonna be harsh

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Marshmallow Marshalt
    Hello Marshmallow, how dare you notice deathworlds vote whilst ignore mine???
    Are you creating some distance between us. I mean that's okay if you are scum!MM
    But I know how to read you so it's only a matter of time

MartinGG99
    Hello. This is our first time playing with each other I believe (you are just an host before)
    Instead of parrying other players' opinions. Might be your playstyle I don't know yet.
    But tell me what do you personally think about PQ and Gikkle??

StealthBomber16
    Sup fellow scum. Where u at? Talk to us later okay??
    If you lie low for more than 24h I will vote heavily scum read you okay??

Mesk514
    Locking someone as town 5h after the game has passed. Pretty sus??? brooo.

loldebite
    Be wary of this slot. This slot is going to vote me up later on and will use his/her "personal beef" with me as an excuse to hide the real motives.

Also, -1 for blatant lies about me spamming, everyone here can refer to the archived games involving me and I will guarantee you I am not in any of the top 5 posters of all those games.

Deathworlds
    Oh you voted me. It's okay, we need to know each other first.
    Sup man. Ur old player but we new to each other lah?
    NGL but I like your MM vote also.
    Guess we both got fooled by scum!MM in the past???

Boba Fett
    Sup. I have seen any substance from you yet.
    Since this is the first time you are playing on this site (I'm currently assuming you aren't anon)
    Are you new or experienced in FM? Just sooo we can place our expectations from you ya know...

Gikkle
    Your first post of the day is to vote me without explanation.
    Then your follow-up quote is to say hollowkatt is sus?
    Doesn't make any sense coming from you (as a strong player I believe)
    Currently, that's a pretty weak vote even in an RVS stage

Hollowkatt
    Heya. Nice meeting you! Are you new to FM or only just new to this site?
    Give this lamb some info about your experience on this game

DoctorZeus
    Hey! I think you are not new to FM. But welcome to the site.
    What do you think of me, Paopan?

Takumi Fujiwara
    YOU ARE DRIVING AN AE86. CONFIRMED TOWN!!

PQRnHack
    Just meh. When I was town and you are scum (with MM)
    On day 1, you buddied with me but even though I knew it was obvious.
    I like having friends on day 1, but I also hate that's one of the reasons why we lost as a town on day 2.
    Using that as a reference, right now, I am scum-leaning you but I want you to change my mind. We still have 40h or so~

Seanzie
    I like and hate on how he is trying to establish himself as town leader. (Must be me!!)
    In any case, his clash with PQ and ITA idea deserves a +1 but I'll hold it for now
    Although this is my first time playing with Seanzie, so if he's a strong player, it's pretty good to have him as town.

Now that I have placed my trap cards. I will end my turn

The first thing to notice is just how much fucking yellow there is here. Pao has one town read at this point. This is actually scum indicative by itself- scum players often have trouble balancing their read lists because when you know everyone is town... how do you justify reading people one way or the other? You'll see that this is a pattern repeated through the list. I don't have problems with everything on it, but I'll highlight what I do.

MartinGG99
    Hello. This is our first time playing with each other I believe (you are just an host before)
    Instead of parrying other players' opinions. Might be your playstyle I don't know yet.
    But tell me what do you personally think about PQ and Gikkle??

loldebite
    Be wary of this slot. This slot is going to vote me up later on and will use his/her "personal beef" with me as an excuse to hide the real motives.

Also, -1 for blatant lies about me spamming, everyone here can refer to the archived games involving me and I will guarantee you I am not in any of the top 5 posters of all those games.
    Pao is pretty much known for being a spammy, irritating, in your face player. He does it on purpose. Refer to the top of this read list.

Deathworlds
    Oh you voted me. It's okay, we need to know each other first.
    Sup man. Ur old player but we new to each other lah?
    NGL but I like your MM vote also.
    Guess we both got fooled by scum!MM in the past???
    I don't understand the point of commenting on this at all? It just feels like filler.

Boba Fett
    Sup. I have seen any substance from you yet.
    Since this is the first time you are playing on this site (I'm currently assuming you aren't anon)
    Are you new or experienced in FM? Just sooo we can place our expectations from you ya know...
    Rated null but pointed out a scummy thing.

Gikkle
    Your first post of the day is to vote me without explanation.
    Then your follow-up quote is to say hollowkatt is sus?
    Doesn't make any sense coming from you (as a strong player I believe)
    Currently, that's a pretty weak vote even in an RVS stage
    Scum rated this person because of RVS. I'm fairly certain Gikkle had votes at this point? Please correct me. I'm probably wrong.

Hollowkatt
    Heya. Nice meeting you! Are you new to FM or only just new to this site?
    Give this lamb some info about your experience on this game

DoctorZeus
    Hey! I think you are not new to FM. But welcome to the site.
    What do you think of me, Paopan?
    There is absolutely no substance here. Both of these players have had some kind of post to comment on.

Takumi Fujiwara
    YOU ARE DRIVING AN AE86. CONFIRMED TOWN!!
    Pao's only town read and it's a shitpost.

Seanzie
    I like and hate on how he is trying to establish himself as town leader. (Must be me!!)
    In any case, his clash with PQ and ITA idea deserves a +1 but I'll hold it for now
    Although this is my first time playing with Seanzie, so if he's a strong player, it's pretty good to have him as town.
    Gives Seanzie multiple town points but rates him null. Also note the bolded, which I absolutely missed the first time I read this post. That's a potential TMI slip.

@Gikkle

You view the golf guy as giving no substance. But there is literally nothing substantial here. It's all fluff and bullshit. The same thing he did in Politico and coasted to victory with.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #864

Takumi/MM/Loldebite/Boba/SB16
    @deathworlds @PQRnHack @Seanzie

Talk to me about these 5
    Takumi has felt fine. I played with them once before when they were town and I can't tell much of a difference. I've noticed them in thread but they've mostly gone under my radar on account of not pinging me heavily.

MM I can't really remember anything they've done, but I remember having some bad feelings. Does not remind me of town!MM, but I don't have a ton of experience with them and we're in a different setting, so not willing to go ham there quite yet. Mild scumlean.

Loldebite is the person with like the sun face avatar? They're an anti-planner, which I don't like, but through their discussions I have felt like they are engaging with a sincerity I associate with town.

Boba, don't remember anything except they were anti-plan.

SB16, I think I've made it clear that I am currently considering worlds in which they may be scum. Their discussion of the plan has felt less-than-genuine (contrast this with Loldebite), and apparently they suspect me even though it doesn't feel like they suspect me. I'd like to hear their reasons for thinking I'm a wolf. I tend to do better at reading people when they suspect me, so hopefully they'll come at me and I can sort them better.

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

@NotPaopan if you use your shot on anyone outside the main wagon, i'm shooting you every day until you're dead and i will make everything in my power to make other people do the same.
    Don't care about the main wagon. If who I'm shooting is part of the main wagon or not, I'll do it.
    Even I don't fully trust my day 1 reads, how can I trust the others? So no. I'll pass at day 1

Okay. Let's shoot each other until someone drops. Like a quick draw

17. ISO #867

Don't care about the main wagon. If who I'm shooting is part of the main wagon or not, I'll do it.
    Even I don't fully trust my day 1 reads, how can I trust the others? So no. I'll pass at day 1

Eh... no.

18. ISO #868

[QUOTE=Stealthbomber16;956512]I don't think the red flags would be waving as hard as they were if I hadn't been his scum mate two games ago. But we can break this down bit by bit.

Spoiler : The post in question :
    Good day everyone! It is I, Paopan back from the dead
    ~9 hours has already passed and I kinda like how the thread revolves around me for a bit.
    So what do we have here. Ohhh nice, I'm the top voted player again. Juicy~ To be honest I want to take the first ITA shot. My gambling sense is tinkling because of this. This should be included in every FM game.
    It's read list time!! Feel free to quote your respective slot and we'll go back to back from there on. ISO links are broken so faaaaaaaaaaak this is gonna be harsh

The first thing to notice is just how much fucking yellow there is here. Pao has one town read at this point. This is actually scum indicative by itself- scum players often have trouble balancing their read lists because when you know everyone is town... how do you justify reading people one way or the other? You'll see that this is a pattern repeated through the list. I don't have problems with everything on it, but I'll highlight what I do.

Pao is pretty much known for being a spammy, irritating, in your face player. He does it on purpose. Refer to the top of this read list.

I don't understand the point of commenting on this at all? It just feels like filler.

Rated null but pointed out a scummy thing.

Scum rated this person because of RVS. I'm fairly certain Gikkle had votes at this point? Please correct me. I'm probably wrong.

There is absolutely no substance here. Both of these players have had some kind of post to comment on.

Gives Seanzie multiple town points but rates him null. Also note the bolded, which I absolutely missed the first time I read this post. That's a potential TMI slip.

@Gikkle

You view the golf guy as giving no substance. But there is literally nothing substantial here. It's all fluff and bullshit. The same thing he did in Politico and coasted to victory with.
    Hmm. I think I see what you mean. Maybe.

How do you think it compares to say, this reads list?
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...198#post946198

19. ISO #869

Oh. My bad, i thought you were saying you'd go for a hero shot at EoD, which tbh i think you'd be s...cummy enough to do. Still really don't like how you are straight up saying you'll try and be a vigilante, tho, why, how do you think that's okay ?

20. ISO #870

[QUOTE=Gikkle;956517]
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I don't think the red flags would be waving as hard as they were if I hadn't been his scum mate two games ago. But we can break this down bit by bit.

[SPOILER=The post in question]

Is that from scum!paopan or town!paopan?

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

Takumi has felt fine. I played with them once before when they were town and I can't tell much of a difference. I've noticed them in thread but they've mostly gone under my radar on account of not pinging me heavily.

MM I can't really remember anything they've done, but I remember having some bad feelings. Does not remind me of town!MM, but I don't have a ton of experience with them and we're in a different setting, so not willing to go ham there quite yet. Mild scumlean.

Loldebite is the person with like the sun face avatar? They're an anti-planner, which I don't like, but through their discussions I have felt like they are engaging with a sincerity I associate with town.

Boba, don't remember anything except they were anti-plan.

SB16, I think I've made it clear that I am currently considering worlds in which they may be scum. Their discussion of the plan has felt less-than-genuine (contrast this with Loldebite), and apparently they suspect me even though it doesn't feel like they suspect me. I'd like to hear their reasons for thinking I'm a wolf. I tend to do better at reading people when they suspect me, so hopefully they'll come at me and I can sort them better.
    It feels like you're reading through me than actually reading me, which I suspect is the issue that Brad has as well. I feel you haven't actually read my posts and you are unwilling to view things from my point of view, which in turn feels opportunistic. Being able to understand things from other perspectives is how you separate town from scum. Town should always be questioning their reads and beliefs. I don't understand how you view loldebite's discussion on your plan as townie but view my discussion as not- which you actually say is the case in this post.

I've come to understand that things that don't make sense to me in FM are usually just scummy (unlike real life). I don't understand your thought process. It doesn't feel organic. A lot of times I can identify when scummy behavior is coming from a town because I can see how from their perspective they can arrive at their conclusions. Frequent members of this site might remember that I correctly cleared SuperJack in Bisected Souls (my last town game) using this method a full day before he was mislynched.

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

Takumi/MM/Loldebite/Boba/SB16
    @deathworlds @PQRnHack @Seanzie

Talk to me about these 5
    I want more out of frinckles and MM, MM I feel is uncharacteristically quiet and Frinckles' got a lot of brain juice to utilize.

Lodebite is okay at the moment I feel, I don't like them as a lynch candidate for today.

SB16 is my beloved, and he feels pro-town, despite our disagreement about the plan.

Boba came in, said the plan was garbage, and left, not much to read in that slot at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    fucketh me in the ass

27. ISO #877

What do you expect? A lot of greens and red?

So?

It's a filler, but its better than no content at all

You are low-laying scum on the first 12 hours. You really don't deserve to quote my post when you're out banging yourself in the head

I literally said *deserves a +1 but I'll hold it for now* Add some reading comprehension please. Or that's how you try to scumpaint me?

@Gikkle

Can you give a proper read list 9 hours after the game has passed? You really are a clown, clownbomber
    *red

Why did you ignore my last question? Can you tell everyone your textbook town pao since you are really determined this is my textbook scum pao??

28. ISO #878

[SPOILER=The post in question]

Slightly different context. This is a day 2 reads list. But look at how much more meat there is!

oliverz144
    - This guy... Srly post is full of IIoA. In any case, I don't feel anything for this slot to be a town.
    - Heavily defends Gikkle. Either he knows Gikkle is 100% town or teammates with him as Bandit. In any case, I don't feel anything for this slot to be a town.
    Actual game commentary!

Oberon
    - I told him to execute me to provide town info. Yet he didn't. Makes no sense to jail me smh. +scum points
    - He claims to me in jail that Gikkle is scum; oliver town. Yet didn't vote Gikkle on day 2. +major scum points
    - loldebite said that he "RBed" PQ and he instantly voted PQ. Opportunity much?? [#1170]
    Can you imagine Pao in this game CITING A POST NUMBER? I literally can't.

29. ISO #879

*red

Why did you ignore my last question? Can you tell everyone your textbook town pao since you are really determined this is my textbook scum pao??
    Textbook pao is a good player who shitposts a little bit less and has actual game commentary.

30. ISO #880

Textbook town pao is a good player who shitposts a little bit less and has actual game commentary.
    Fuck

31. ISO #881

Oh. My bad, i thought you were saying you'd go for a hero shot at EoD, which tbh i think you'd be s...cummy enough to do. Still really don't like how you are straight up saying you'll try and be a vigilante, tho, why, how do you think that's okay ?
    As I have stated before. Doing this on day 1 doesn't make any sense. This strategy is the most powerful for scums to use on day 1. (someone said they have 24/7 chat)
    But on the consecutive days that there's a read on everyone and the herd has already been trimmed. The accuracy for us to shoot scums is higher (%)

32. ISO #882

*red

A solid attempt at discrediting me.

I do expect greens on your read list. More than 1 at least.

Why does my absence reflect on your behavior this game?

You felt the need to make a proper read list 9 hours into the game. "Can you give a proper reads list 9 hours in" is NOT a defense. You literally tried it. It was entirely fluff. That's the problem.

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

As I have stated before. Doing this on day 1 doesn't make any sense. This strategy is the most powerful for scums to use on day 1. (someone said they have 24/7 chat)
    But on the consecutive days that there's a read on everyone and the herd has already been trimmed. The accuracy for us to shoot scums is higher (%)
    I... wow. That's it, it has happened : i agree with you. Fuck, staying up was worth it.

35. ISO #885

So what your saying I'm actually not doing anything rn?
    Yes. But more accurately, I'm saying you are attempting to skim by today by pretending you're doing something, when you really aren't. Which is much more scummy.

36. ISO #886

It feels like you're reading through me than actually reading me, which I suspect is the issue that Brad has as well. I feel you haven't actually read my posts and you are unwilling to view things from my point of view, which in turn feels opportunistic. Being able to understand things from other perspectives is how you separate town from scum. Town should always be questioning their reads and beliefs. I don't understand how you view loldebite's discussion on your plan as townie but view my discussion as not- which you actually say is the case in this post.

I've come to understand that things that don't make sense to me in FM are usually just scummy (unlike real life). I don't understand your thought process. It doesn't feel organic. A lot of times I can identify when scummy behavior is coming from a town because I can see how from their perspective they can arrive at their conclusions. Frequent members of this site might remember that I correctly cleared SuperJack in Bisected Souls (my last town game) using this method a full day before he was mislynched.
    This is the only specific example you give and it happened after you expressed a scumread of me. Do you have any examples of what you're describing here that predate your scumread?

I've read your posts and Brad's posts, I just don't accept what people say as gospel, especially when tone/feeling doesn't match the words.

You wanna know what I think?

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

A solid attempt at discrediting me.

I do expect greens on your read list. More than 1 at least.

Why does my absence reflect on your behavior this game?

You felt the need to make a proper read list 9 hours into the game. "Can you give a proper reads list 9 hours in" is NOT a defense. You literally tried it. It was entirely fluff. That's the problem.
    Create your own read list first, then we'll talk

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    It's also weird seeing people saying mafia having a 24/7 chat is a plot point for a game. Don't think I've ever seen a game without a 24/7 chat.
    It's not the norm for this site. But this site has a lot of weird shit.

42. ISO #892

This is the only specific example you give and it happened after you expressed a scumread of me. Do you have any examples of what you're describing here that predate your scumread?

I've read your posts and Brad's posts, I just don't accept what people say as gospel, especially when tone/feeling doesn't match the words.

You wanna know what I think?
    Sure.

I will address this post in a bit. I'm going away now.

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by BradLand View Post
    It's also weird seeing people saying mafia having a 24/7 chat is a plot point for a game. Don't think I've ever seen a game without a 24/7 chat.
    I think this is my first game on this site that has a 24/7 chat. It's not really that common here

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    I want more out of frinckles and MM, MM I feel is uncharacteristically quiet and Frinckles' got a lot of brain juice to utilize.

Lodebite is okay at the moment I feel, I don't like them as a lynch candidate for today.

SB16 is my beloved, and he feels pro-town, despite our disagreement about the plan.

Boba came in, said the plan was garbage, and left, not much to read in that slot at the moment.
    I mis-lynched Frinckles in a recent game based on my observation of his lack of activity and contribution. Not that he gets a pass for this alone, but I would not be voting or shooting him D1 in this game today.
    (P.S. I would not be voting PQR either )

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    I mis-lynched Frinckles in a recent game based on my observation of his lack of activity and contribution. Not that he gets a pass for this alone, but I would not be voting or shooting him D1 in this game today.
    (P.S. I would not be voting PQR either )
    He's low activity, but it's pertinent activity. Frinckles is fine for now, but i do feel my skin crawling and my spine shivering when i think about a scummy frinckles, so there's that.

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Slightly different context. This is a day 2 reads list. But look at how much more meat there is!

Actual game commentary!

Can you imagine Pao in this game CITING A POST NUMBER? I literally can't.
    Take note that you are comparing a day 1 read list (this game) and a day 2 read list.

Of course it has more substance.

50. ISO #900