3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Spain Land View Post
    Hes real shady. He defended TBD right out of the gate and called them townie even though TBD was not townie at all. I think he tried to white knight him.
    So you think TBD is town then, for a white knight to exist. Which means that Acidic Egypt could easily be seeing TDB like you are and therefor TBD is cant be white knighting.

9. ISO #859

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    So you think TBD is town then, for a white knight to exist. Which means that Acidic Egypt could easily be seeing TDB like you are and therefor TBD is cant be white knighting.
    You could say this anytime someone screams ‘white knighting’

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Bring fat and old and orange must be so hard. I'm so sorry, Trump.

Yo what the fuck are you guys serious thats fucked up. Literally nothing at all? Holy shit I'm offended as hell. That's gay as fuck.

kcuf lautca eht tahW
    kcuts era stun ym kniht I
    'nihtemos deedeen I
    ni emac mom ruoy neht

ttub reh pu meht tup I dna

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Shame there isn't a roleblocking role to help
    One remotely towny one, who targets a specific person. We don't know whether or not Dont Ask is the mafia killer yet. If we mass claim and then he goes over that could change how the night actions play out completely. There are so many variables with crazy ass roles and shit for anything to be planned out at night. This setup is chaos by design.

I also find this somewhat contradictory to your earlier quote:

Same reason I wanted them lynched.
    In a game where crazy mechanics exist and the town is desperate for information. Don't Ask had decided to add a confusing Archon Hydra Jim not Jim to the game making not only creating extra fog to confuse the town, but making them difficult to read by creating a Hydra archon duel account persona. Am I reading one person's views, or two?
    That and I also agreed on the other reason they where voted for.
    You targeted Dont Ask because they introduced chaos, which means you're aware of the chaos in this game, then you ignore the chaotic nature of the game and say that we could plan out night actions.

That kinda doesn't add up to me tbh.

I'm not sure if you're scummy or if you're just super hung up on the idea of mass claiming

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween View Post
    One remotely towny one, who targets a specific person. We don't know whether or not Dont Ask is the mafia killer yet. If we mass claim and then he goes over that could change how the night actions play out completely. There are so many variables with crazy ass roles and shit for anything to be planned out at night. This setup is chaos by design.

I also find this somewhat contradictory to your earlier quote:

You targeted Dont Ask because they introduced chaos, which means you're aware of the chaos in this game, then you ignore the chaotic nature of the game and say that we could plan out night actions.

That kinda doesn't add up to me tbh.

I'm not sure if you're scummy or if you're just super hung up on the idea of mass claiming
    If more information is revealed, this creates less chaos and more control. How does that not add up?

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

My role is called Hot Potato Masher. Basically I pass my potato around to players at night and when it comes back to me I gain one-shot versions of the abilities of all the players the potato went to. I also have an alternate wincon that involves me gaining every ability in the game. Seeing as HH died without getting the Potato I cannot even fulfill the wincon. I wonder who made this role.

39. ISO #889

My role is called Hot Potato Masher. Basically I pass my potato around to players at night and when it comes back to me I gain one-shot versions of the abilities of all the players the potato went to. I also have an alternate wincon that involves me gaining every ability in the game. Seeing as HH died without getting the Potato I cannot even fulfill the wincon. I wonder who made this role.
    Sorry about your wincon... do you win with town?

That role is kinda dope though, not gonna lie

40. ISO #890

I dont know but thats awesome.

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

You made my role and you've been pushing me with literally no basis because of it. Yes, that's metagaming. It's strictly against the rules and you need to back the fuck off.

And again, go read my posts real closely.
    Not sure what your on about.
    I’m pushing you based upon Shade, LAMIST, Reactions and TMI.

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

@S-FM Sauron

Please get the feck outta this ridiculous tunnel which you have poorly constructed.
    Because you have so very poorly explained why S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween is scum, and your lack of any other posts or viewpoints to show anyone who you are and how accurate your points are.
    You have and will not manage to convince anyone at all that S-FM ThisIsNotHalloween and, if anything making them look even less scummy.

So. Step up your game and expland your play and focus.

47. ISO #897

That wincon is roughly impossible unless there are a fuckton of overlapping abilities shared between players. One person lynched during day and then followed by a night kill even once would make it not able to be attained if abilities are unique.
    Yeh the Rolecards dont have to be any good for this game >->

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

I can confirm this information as I got a copy of his rolecard before the game started. And no it is not the role I submitted.

50. ISO #900