Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 320) - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

Re: Winter 2020-21 ?Krc (S-FM 319)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Dont Ask View Post
    I am the greatest Lord you will ever face and you are nothing but a uhhhhhh WATER BOTTLE infront of me

and also

I am not Jim
    You're still on the table for death tomorrow's noon. But I'd rather see somebody like FirstDimensionalLife die, for threatening to blackmail and roleblock me.

2. ISO #602

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM BFTW View Post
    I did have a vote on you. And you scumread me for voting you again. FirstDimensionalLife had a vote on me. And then voted again.

If he did it first, and I follow in his stead for emphasis, why would you scumread me over him for it?

Further confirming my suspicion of a TBD/FirstDimensionalLife scumteam. My fellow town. ISO me. You will see I speak truth.
    Truly I am in need of no other defense. Town who seek to win, shall see the answer.

Scum and neutral (same thing) will make themselves apparent on my train. My death will yield as many answers as my life.

3. ISO #603

You're still on the table for death tomorrow's noon. But I'd rather see somebody like FirstDimensionalLife die, for threatening to blackmail and roleblock me.
    Be a man and stop acting like a girl... I really thought you and Heavy Handed would have fitted together but you are nothing but a Karen

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605

Truly I am in need of no other defense. Town who seek to win, shall see the answer.

Scum and neutral (same thing) will make themselves apparent on my train. My death will yield as many answers as my life.
    Ok Shakespeare

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

6. ISO #606

7. ISO #607

8. ISO #608

9. ISO #609

I did have a vote on you. And you scumread me for voting you again. FirstDimensionalLife had a vote on me. And then voted again.

If he did it first, and I follow in his stead for emphasis, why would you scumread me over him for it?

Further confirming my suspicion of a TBD/FirstDimensionalLife scumteam. My fellow town. ISO me. You will see I speak truth.
    All will be revealed. I have to masturbate now. You will all see the truth. I pray my fellow town will make the correct choice.

10. ISO #610

He is really ruining it which is disappointing

But true sadists like me are laughing hard right now I need some popcorn ngl

and also

I am not Jim
    Just to be clear, I have claimed my role. Yet I have 0 intentions in using it for selfish reasons, I was never going to mute anyone for whatever they where too post or their attitude.
    My intention has been to squeeze out any potential roles that have the ability to kill and to role block them, the silencing is merely a con to being able to role block.

I have been absolutely a large thorn in the side of the Host, and have attempted to exploit the wording of my role card and have discovered some further affects my role can do, I am able to even use my ability on the host.

I understand people will have some insane rolecards and wish to attempt to use them, which is why I'm not making much more of an attempt on day 1.

Also, part of @S-FM Sauron rolecard is to be a MVP is due to the setups:
    The MVP will receive a $10 roblox gift card.

11. ISO #611

I hate people who dont give other people a chance

and also

I am not Jim
    I respect that.

But if you take a closer inspection of my actions of D1, I think you'd find that I've been trying to incentivise the less contributive slots to up their game, and that this was the end of a downwards spiral so to speak - which admittedly could have been done better. But my impression is that some slots, such as his, would never respond/change to anything less than extreme measures. Which he didn't even to that - he truly doesn't care about the game.

The questions I ask myself now are:
    1. How come you've never tried to "read" me? My posts aren't exacy hard to miss, and you yourself are the most active player D1, at least in terms of post #.
    2. Why haven't you yourself tried to motivate people? You're are good enough to know the importance and benefits of it. And you're very active yourself.

12. ISO #612

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM FirstDimensionalLife View Post
    Just to be clear, I have claimed my role. Yet I have 0 intentions in using it for selfish reasons, I was never going to mute anyone for whatever they where too post or their attitude.
    My intention has been to squeeze out any potential roles that have the ability to kill and to role block them, the silencing is merely a con to being able to role block.

I have been absolutely a large thorn in the side of the Host, and have attempted to exploit the wording of my role card and have discovered some further affects my role can do, I am able to even use my ability on the host.

I understand people will have some insane rolecards and wish to attempt to use them, which is why I'm not making much more of an attempt on day 1.

Also, part of @S-FM Sauron rolecard is to be a MVP is due to the setups:
    You have no counterargument? Why would TBD find it scum for me to vote him while already having a vote on him - but find no issue in you voting me while already holding a vote on me?

Seems you're trying to create smoke whilst distancing yourself from this atrocity. You scum read so easy. It's pathetic.

13. ISO #613

@S-FM TBD
    @S-FM FirstDimensionalLife

These are two of your scum. Or scum/neutral. Or neutral/scum.

Regardless of the alignment - it surely isn't town. That's good enough for a lynch.

14. ISO #614

You have no counterargument? Why would TBD find it scum for me to vote him while already having a vote on him - but find no issue in you voting me while already holding a vote on me?

Seems you're trying to create smoke whilst distancing yourself from this atrocity. You scum read so easy. It's pathetic.
    You cannot see that my vote on you is just a mere emotional vote placed on you because I do not with to play with someone with such a cruel attitude?

15. ISO #615

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    I respect that.

But if you take a closer inspection of my actions of D1, I think you'd find that I've been trying to incentivise the less contributive slots to up their game, and that this was the end of a downwards spiral so to speak - which admittedly could have been done better. But my impression is that some slots, such as his, would never respond/change to anything less than extreme measures. Which he didn't even to that - he truly doesn't care about the game.

The questions I ask myself now are:
    1. How come you've never tried to "read" me? My posts aren't exacy hard to miss, and you yourself are the most active player D1, at least in terms of post #.
    2. Why haven't you yourself tried to motivate people? You're are good enough to know the importance and benefits of it. And you're very active yourself.

1. Because I believe you're town
    2. Because i am sadistic as hell and am happily awaiting for the carnage and moment of squishing out all scums that is Day 2

and also

I am not Jim
    remember the alamo

16. ISO #616

You cannot see that my vote on you is just a mere emotional vote placed on you because I do not with to play with someone with such a cruel attitude?
    You voted me before I was cruel. To imply your vote was entirely emotional proves you're incapable of logical, rational, level-headed discourse. You are a liability. You are feminine. Much like TBD. Emotions rule you. Pathetic.

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

You voted me before I was cruel. To imply your vote was entirely emotional proves you're incapable of logical, rational, level-headed discourse. You are a liability. You are feminine. Much like TBD. Emotions rule you. Pathetic.
    I am feminine. Why does this matter?

20. ISO #620

I am feminine. Why does this matter?
    Everybody knows that men are the most logical, fore-thinking species. You women are too emotional. Irrational. Incapable of truly objective opinion. Your rulings are weak, and your integrity is lackluster. That's why a woman will never rule the White House.

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622

Everybody knows that men are the most logical, fore-thinking species. You women are too emotional. Irrational. Incapable of truly objective opinion. Your rulings are weak, and your integrity is lackluster. That's why a woman will never rule the White House.
    So why does this matter?

23. ISO #623

24. ISO #624

So why does this matter?
    It matters, because women are inept of rallying the war cry needed for utter dominance in the battlefield. This is a battle, sweetheart, and to win we must cut emotional ties and end the irrational, illogical conversations. We must be of action. As our forefathers, and their fathers before them. We must secure this win. To secure the win, we must hang TBD today. I'll take care of you tomorrow, harlot.

25. ISO #625

It matters, because women are inept of rallying the war cry needed for utter dominance in the battlefield. This is a battle, sweetheart, and to win we must cut emotional ties and end the irrational, illogical conversations. We must be of action. As our forefathers, and their fathers before them. We must secure this win. To secure the win, we must hang TBD today. I'll take care of you tomorrow, harlot.
    If other players would prefer to play with BFTW, then I want nothing more to do with this game or this shitty site.

26. ISO #626

27. ISO #627

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM TBD View Post
    The slot can't think critically.
    You and women are one in the same. Both illogical, feminine, exuding estrogen. You lack the leadership and critical thinking required to be dominant in a game of mind fuck. You are weak. You both are. You are both, consequentially, scum. The weak bonobo will bend to the will of the strong bonobo, or it will break.

28. ISO #628

How does that even make sense? What is your point?

29. ISO #629

If other players would prefer to play with BFTW, then I want nothing more to do with this game or this shitty site.
    Once again, his feminine emotions rule his critical thinking. You are a woman. You are weak. You are sad. You will never be a true man. You are too emotional. It's a game, not a cock - don't take it so deep. Victory must be assured. It's purely coincidental you stand in the way of victory for town.

30. ISO #630

31. ISO #631

32. ISO #632

You only listed cons though. no pros?
    Pros? I appreciate the guffaw you've rewarded with me through your poor word choice. What pros are there to you? Breeding is your sole purpose. A feminine man, like TBD? He has no pros. He is only fodder for the cannon. An infant which, unfortunately through the changing tides of what is considered culturally acceptable, was spared a death from being tossed a mountaintop. Like a defunct Spartan baby. He is broken. Wholly and fully.

33. ISO #633

Once again, his feminine emotions rule his critical thinking. You are a woman. You are weak. You are sad. You will never be a true man. You are too emotional. It's a game, not a cock - don't take it so deep. Victory must be assured. It's purely coincidental you stand in the way of victory for town.
    How the fuck is this shit tolerated.

Oh, the other players are assholes too!

34. ISO #634

Pros? I appreciate the guffaw you've rewarded with me through your poor word choice. What pros are there to you? Breeding is your sole purpose. A feminine man, like TBD? He has no pros. He is only fodder for the cannon. An infant which, unfortunately through the changing tides of what is considered culturally acceptable, was spared a death from being tossed a mountaintop. Like a defunct Spartan baby. He is broken. Wholly and fully.
    Can't wait till you find out I'm Egyptian.

35. ISO #635

Silence, woman. Many years ago, our country had a revolution. A turning point in which we threw the shackles of your daydreaming ideology with one founded in reality. A shame not-so-long-ago it was all ruined, but alas... our memories and hearts are the greatest protectors of the past.

36. ISO #636

Egyptians have no culture. You are the product of Greek and Nubian rape children. You have no heritage. No true ancestral lineage. You are the product of colonialism and barbarianism. You make me shudder.

37. ISO #637

38. ISO #638

39. ISO #639

3 hours to EoD.

Day 1 is hard to read but TBD has been the scummiest so far.

I honestly don't blame Heavy Handed for not wanting to read into day1 bullshit, especially in this closed maymay setup with people who have to spam bullshit for their roles. Grasping at straws for the sake of seeming towny is about as non-contributory as not giving reads. He's getting a day1 pass from me.

TBD absolutely did post with his COM (Renegade) and now he's admitting he did it on purpose. I saw it but didn't wanna draw attention to it in the day thread, but since someone else mentioned it I'll bring it up. @Marshmallow Marshall if this site has any integrity at all he's gonna at least be put in time out for a few games.

Those of you who aren't scumreading TBD should policy lynch him for complaining about breaking rules via angleshooting earlier in the day and then posting with his COM and having a shitty attitude when called out for it. Unless you have a solid case on someone else you wanna try to train this late in the day.

We cannot skip in a closed setup or we will lose. Town needs information. We get information from lynches.

40. ISO #640

Not really, attitudes and emotional have an effect on the environment which as human is contagious and spreads. A few select people can create an atmosphere which causes the whole place to seem negative.

I would recommend you stop posting anything relates to the negative side, shift your focus onto a different player. If you don't people who are attempting to make you feel bad will win.

41. ISO #641

Egyptians have no culture. You are the product of Greek and Nubian rape children. You have no heritage. No true ancestral lineage. You are the product of colonialism and barbarianism. You make me shudder.
    How is this game related?

Double standard much?

42. ISO #642

43. ISO #643

I speak of great warrior-states, and you mention 'Egypt'? Ha! Another guffaw!

Egypt. A land dominated by European powers for centuries. CENTURIES! Every single European power has smacked Egypt around like a redheaded step child. Do not be prideful of your heritage. It is a shame. Seppuku will reward you greatly.

44. ISO #644

45. ISO #645

46. ISO #646

47. ISO #647

48. ISO #648

49. ISO #649

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Skin Overdose View Post
    You hate people who point out funny scenarios and make the first step towards it because it's funny.

Ok?
    Good for you I guess? It's good to know what you like and don't like, or in this case - hate.

To each their own.

dude i got no clue whats up with him ill vibe with you after the game is over
    remember the alamo

50. ISO #650