S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 32
Register

User Tag List

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2197
  1. ISO #1551

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ffs stop being so rude and aggressive, noone will send you nudes if you're gonna rip their heads off...
    Maybe you should mind your own business and stop telling me what to do🖕🏽
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #1552
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Just FYI me going after Distorted day 1 is usually a joke because I don't take day 1 seriously.

The fact that I'm still going after him now, day 2, means that I have reasons for suspecting him. Namely, his flip-floppity buddying with you and his lynch on hybrid which was made to save his own ass from hybrid's scrutiny.
    ...why would Gaga buddy with her fan. That is stupid as fuck, had it been such an intelligent thing to do nobody of you would've suspected anything... that is way below Distorted's intellectual capacity.

3. ISO #1553
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ...why would Gaga buddy with her fan. That is stupid as fuck, had it been such an intelligent thing to do nobody of you would've suspected anything... that is way below Distorted's intellectual capacity.
    Ok I apologise after reading my own message I realised it came across as a tad bit too aggressive, I apologise about that

4. ISO #1554

5. ISO #1555

mane stop sucking distorted's dick so much
    if there was a jester in this setup you're playing the part of distorted's #1 fan so seriously my guy
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #1556
    Ganelon

No, it's WIFOM and your interactions with him were coordinated through scum chat just so you could say exactly what you just said. Baka.
    I'm WIFOMing by hiding in plain sight? Didn't work out too well did it :P

7. ISO #1557

8. ISO #1558
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    mane stop sucking distorted's dick so much
    if there was a jester in this setup you're playing the part of distorted's #1 fan so seriously my guy
    Lol really. I'm pretty sure Distorted was not and is not scum, if he is he should've converted one of you last night, and besides myself I can't really see anybody else defending him, though Fielzanks and Distorted's interactions with one another are nonexistent as of D2

9. ISO #1559
    Ganelon

No, it didn't did it?
    Find something that doesn't require one of the scum being drooling imbeciles please

10. ISO #1560
    Ganelon

Also, I need to go AFK very soon... in about 15 minutes. I think EoD's like in 5-6 hours, I'll be back in 3-4 hours depending on my luck

11. ISO #1561

Find something that doesn't require one of the scum being drooling imbeciles please
    Lol no one is calling you idiots. I know for a fact that Distorted stages conversations just like that when he's scum and you trying to play it off as a dumb strategy doesn't help your case any.

12. ISO #1562
    Ganelon

Lol no one is calling you idiots. I know for a fact that Distorted stages conversations just like that when he's scum and you trying to play it off as a dumb strategy doesn't help your case any.
    ...you know we would have to be idiots to come up with such a no-brainer plan. if scum were that easy to find we would've gotten some severe impairments.

13. ISO #1563
    Ganelon

I'm saying you should be finding more complex plans, or at least plans that are a little less in the spotlight. Remember that scum had an entire 72 hours to decide upon their D2 strategy.

14. ISO #1564
    Ganelon

I'm saying you should be finding more complex plans, or at least plans that are a little less in the spotlight. Remember that scum had an entire 72 hours to decide upon their D2 strategy.
    Last game if we had gone with what seemed straightforward we would've lynched Scvmurderer, Distorted and blink.

15. ISO #1565
    Ganelon

I need to go for now, see you in 3-4 hours.

16. ISO #1566

17. ISO #1567

Will get on and fully post in more or less 30 mins on phonme atm
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

18. ISO #1568

Lets lynch @Distorted today

19. ISO #1569

20. ISO #1570

21. ISO #1571

I've never seen you get that much aggressive and defensive at the same time (yes it looks like it makes no sense but in my head it does), @Magoroth . Why is that? You are keeping a distance from Distorted now. I had a 99% town read on you D1. Now it's getting lower and lower. Would you be the Fan for real? o.O

Anyway. The Fan is not the one we must lynch, we must get the GaGa. However... If Magoroth is Fan, Distorted is the GaGa. So, should we actually have Magoroth as a D2 lynch? @blinkskater @Fielzanks @naz @Numbertwo @Ratatoskr I'd like a summary of your thoughts on Magoroth. No need to make it a wallpost, just to give me an idea of your thoughts. It will be interesting to analyze tomorrow.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

22. ISO #1572
    Ganelon

I'm down for a Ratatoskr Lynch to be honest, I really don't understand why y'all want to Lynch Distorted so bad.

23. ISO #1573
    Ganelon

I've never seen you get that much aggressive and defensive at the same time (yes it looks like it makes no sense but in my head it does), @Magoroth. Why is that? You are keeping a distance from Distorted now. I had a 99% town read on you D1. Now it's getting lower and lower. Would you be the Fan for real? o.O

Anyway. The Fan is not the one we must lynch, we must get the GaGa. However... If Magoroth is Fan, Distorted is the GaGa. So, should we actually have Magoroth as a D2 lynch? @blinkskater @Fielzanks @naz @Numbertwo @Ratatoskr I'd like a summary of your thoughts on Magoroth. No need to make it a wallpost, just to give me an idea of your thoughts. It will be interesting to analyze tomorrow.
    And if I'm not the Fan, does that still make Distorted possibly Gaga?

24. ISO #1574

There's only 5 hours left guys and no one is saying anything. I'm down for a distorted lynch or a Magoroth lynch. Might even be down for a Blink lynch but that's lower down on my list
    Mhmmm. Blink's lynch could be envisaged more seriously if Magoroth was to flip Hater. I'm actually starting to believe Magoroth might be the best lynch because of what it proves, whatever he flips it's rich in information.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576
    Ganelon

Because I honestly have no idea what to say anymore, Distorted hasn't been online at all today. He missed this clusterfuck... that's scummy. But I don't feel like he tried to manipulate people this game, save for that flamewar on Arsonist though...

27. ISO #1577
    Ganelon

Mhmmm. Blink's lynch could be envisaged more seriously if Magoroth was to flip Hater. I'm actually starting to believe Magoroth might be the best lynch because of what it proves, whatever he flips it's rich in information.
    Well if you Lynch me for info I'm okay with that, just make sure you make the most of it. I will flip town, and I sent my LW to Scvmurderer already... still I think we should wait for Distorted to appear at the crime scene before we push lynches.

28. ISO #1578

29. ISO #1579

Yes, but it lowers the chances of it. If you were to flip Hater, I would look at Blinkskater much more. I will probably ISO blinkskater or Distorted, depending of the flip.

30. ISO #1580
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You fucks mislynched me last game and a few of you want to do the same thing lol
    You'd mislynch me this game too, so you don't really have anything to say in your defense.

31. ISO #1581
    Ganelon

Well fuck me. I'm not sure about Distorted anymore. In fact I'm not sure about anything anymore... at this point the only confirmed townie in my head is Efekannnn02. When Efe is the only confirmed town you know we're in for a fun game

32. ISO #1582

33. ISO #1583

Well fuck me. I'm not sure about Distorted anymore. In fact I'm not sure about anything anymore... at this point the only confirmed townie in my head is Efekannnn02. When Efe is the only confirmed town you know we're in for a fun game
    Are you kidding me.... NOBODY IS CONFIRMED efe would have been a great n1 convert.....

34. ISO #1584

Because I honestly have no idea what to say anymore, Distorted hasn't been online at all today. He missed this clusterfuck... that's scummy. But I don't feel like he tried to manipulate people this game, save for that flamewar on Arsonist though...
    What I REALLY don't like is how he faded out for all day (nearly) while not even getting voted for it out of myself and rata (unsure if rata voted him for that though), while I got scapegoated hard because I was busy IRL. That's Gaga symptomatic.

Plus, the "flamewar" with Arsonist (nice joke btw, "flame" "arsonist"... ha ha ha...) is kinda scummy because Distorted is experienced and knows such a thing is anti-town. D1 was nearly wasted and irrevelent because of that.

35. ISO #1585
    Ganelon

Yes, but it lowers the chances of it. If you were to flip Hater, I would look at Blinkskater much more. I will probably ISO blinkskater or Distorted, depending of the flip.
    What about Fielzanks? Also welp I generated so much WIFOM today that I almost deserve to get lynched. If I end up getting lynched I suggest you guys look at Fielzanks as a possible suspect, along with blinkskater and possibly Distorted. and rata as well... still I think Distorted is the least likely of all those I just said, if he's scum... well if he's scum why try to kill me when I could just as easily be buddied and manipulated by him? He's one of the guys who suggested my Lynch... and in fact I find him responsible for it

36. ISO #1586
    Ganelon

Are you kidding me.... NOBODY IS CONFIRMED efe would have been a great n1 convert.....
    Confirmed not-gaga you dummy

37. ISO #1587
    Ganelon

What if we just gave Scum the perfect WIFOM? Maybe it's a TvT situation with a Fan mixed in somewhere

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589
    Ganelon

Thats not confirmed either ffs get lynched allready!
    Lol. If you're not Fan you're a diehard fool

40. ISO #1590

What about Fielzanks? Also welp I generated so much WIFOM today that I almost deserve to get lynched. If I end up getting lynched I suggest you guys look at Fielzanks as a possible suspect, along with blinkskater and possibly Distorted. and rata as well... still I think Distorted is the least likely of all those I just said, if he's scum... well if he's scum why try to kill me when I could just as easily be buddied and manipulated by him? He's one of the guys who suggested my Lynch... and in fact I find him responsible for it
    He has stayed away from that clusterfuck, which fits his meta. I would be very surprised to see Rata flip GaGa, actually. Distorted is a very likely GaGa IMO, and if you flip Fan I will definetly push a Distorted lynch tomorrow. Blink will be looked at very strongly if you flip Hater, as I said.

41. ISO #1591
    Ganelon

He has stayed away from that clusterfuck, which fits his meta. I would be very surprised to see Rata flip GaGa, actually. Distorted is a very likely GaGa IMO, and if you flip Fan I will definetly push a Distorted lynch tomorrow. Blink will be looked at very strongly if you flip Hater, as I said.
    I'm Hater, and I no longer have anything against being lynched. My death will provide you guys with info, and I will no longer be afraid of getting converted at night

42. ISO #1592

I'm Hater, and I no longer have anything against being lynched. My death will provide you guys with info, and I will no longer be afraid of getting converted at night
    UGH but now you make me doubt this seems genuine town post... aAAAAAAAAAA

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594
    Ganelon

By the way, in response to something naz said, there will very likely be Jester-Fans this game - be very careful who you lynch

45. ISO #1595

46. ISO #1596
    Ganelon

You know both of those are false statements
    Unless you have something useful to add, I'm outta this discussion.

47. ISO #1597

48. ISO #1598

Thats the poisioned cup dont drink it!
    Exactly, I feel like in that scene lol. He's Schrödinger's scum atm.

49. ISO #1599
    Ganelon

Isn't anyone else the least bit concerned of the fact that naz has never contributed anything today or yesterday? It's unbelievably scummy, especially since she got town read early due to Arsonist's bullshit

50. ISO #1600
    Ganelon

Exactly, I feel like in that scene lol. He's Schrödinger's scum atm.
    I like how you added that Cat on top of that 'Schrödinger's scum' comment :P