Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Efe is already voting me.
    Nvm he isn't.

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504
    Ganelon

Wow if you guys hammer while Distorted/MM are AFK I will strongly suspect one of you of being scum. Or retarded ^^ that's another possibility.

5. ISO #1505

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

8. ISO #1508
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Fake vote
    Yeah I noticed that as well

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

11. ISO #1511

12. ISO #1512
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    then why did magoroth had L-1?
    I was never at L-1, I'm pretty sure :P

13. ISO #1513
    Ganelon

efekannn the evilgaga here i refuse to vote magoroth now because you people suck

@Magoroth who did you wanted to get lynched? i want to help
    Lol what is this bizarre mislynch attempt I am detecting here

14. ISO #1514

15. ISO #1515
    Ganelon

Lol what is this bizarre mislynch attempt I am detecting here
    I don't want anyone dead yet, not while some people are still AFK... those people being Distorted/MM. I suggest we vote at EoD or very close to EoD - make the most of this day

16. ISO #1516
    Ganelon

Personally I would kill Rata/MM/Blink, in whichever order. But I say wait for Distorted/MM/naz to come online, I need to hear their thoughts on everything else

17. ISO #1517
    Ganelon

And I think Fielzanks is another possible Evil

18. ISO #1518

I don't want anyone dead yet, not while some people are still AFK... those people being Distorted/MM. I suggest we vote at EoD or very close to EoD - make the most of this day
    EoD is in 7 hours, I have to work today idk if I'll be around. I'll try but yeah.

19. ISO #1519

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    Either you, efekannn or the more likely case, Distorted. I still think Distorted is gaga though look how quickly Mag got pissed at him and openly admitting to buddying.
    Lmao what? Me and Efe are both town bro
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

20. ISO #1520
    Ganelon

I will do a post describing every person I tagged as possible evil and stating why I think they are evil. I will also be asking all of you to post your reads on this subject

21. ISO #1521
    Ganelon

Once I'm out of my Sc2Maf game, of course

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

24. ISO #1524

25. ISO #1525
    Ganelon

he will say im evil just because i hate him
    No efe, it's you who does lol :P

26. ISO #1526
    Ganelon

No efe, it's you who does stuff like that lol :P
    Fixed it.

27. ISO #1527

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    your list is bullshit, you said you think it's Distorted/Mag scum team and put Magoroth in top of your reads?
    Reread... 1: mag is not top town 2: I never said he was in a scum team 100%, I said I was looking at this theory with Magoroth as a Fan.
    Plus this is giving me a nice opportunity to explain this again: Fans are 100% useless to hunt for. In order to get a nightkill, fans must suicide anyway. GaGa can get as many fans as she wants. @Ratatoskr That's why D1 was so important: we could see GaGa in her solo state, trying to lay low until she could get a fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

28. ISO #1528

Hi numbertwo =)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

29. ISO #1529

Distorted is and has always been my number one target, after him I'd be looking at mm and blink fairly hard.
    If Rata ends up being Gaga, he revealed himself right here in this post yall
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

30. ISO #1530

For all we know Noz could be Gaga and the fan is trying to carry alone
    Ouuuh didn't think of that though... Will have to read into Numbertwo's posts I guess. But this is a conspiract theory again.

31. ISO #1531
    Ganelon

I would sooner settle for a Ratatoskr Lynch, if MM is town he can defend himself later on.

-vote Ratatoskr

32. ISO #1532

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No i was the only one suspicious of mag day one dont make shit up
    Right. And I was the one screaming he was inno :P

33. ISO #1533

This reasoning doesn't make sense. We said that we needed as much participation as possible to notice changes in behavior and such. And you come here and say 'all you did was useless and I don't care about what you say since I did not want to participate anyway'? If you're not scum, thanks for helping the scum.
    Nothing of that excuse you from the fact that you refused to talk day 1 and now we can't see if you were converted or not / a possible gaga. Scumpoints.
    Well I agree on his behavior being a lil bit stupid on that, but it can't be used to scumread someone alone.

34. ISO #1534

-vote numbertwo
    have u read through the thread yet??

35. ISO #1535

Going by that we should just skip day 1 since apparently nothing of importance can come in 48h of discussions.
    Lol when there's Arsonist around...

36. ISO #1536

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote numbertwo
    have u read through the thread yet??
    Might be hard to do lol it's 1500 posts.

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

I swear to God I am not Scum. Here's my defense (D2 - wise, as I don't think anybody believes me to be Gaga):

-I did not post anything much because there was little to post. In terms of strategy, I've run out of ideas. I think reads are more important than strategy at this point, so you can see I actually started reading a bit more. I did that 'opinion post' on Distorted being town because I wanted to look at what everyone had posted at D1. My conclusion, due to a very fine soft-town claim I will not be mentioning here was that there was no way for Distorted to be Gaga, unless he were an extreme vocabulary manipulator. I reached, thus, the conclusion that we should restrict our Lynch pool to Fielzanks, Blinkskater and someone else I can't remember right now, I guess Ratatoskr or MM. MM's read on Distorted made me question my own conclusion that Distorted was town, and I lamented the fact that I may not be able to read him properly (which was partially a troll post, partially a veritable, authentic lamentation). I was befuddled by the fact that blinkskater acted quite unlike himself on D1 - he didn't strategize with us and he didn't even scum hunt, he just sustained that massive Witch hunt on D1 against Arsonist - from which town had nothing to gain; an experienced player like blinkskater would know this. While it is in his character to just go full 'fuck you' at somebody, it is NOT in his character to forgo scum hunting/reading/etc in favour of flamewarring a troll. This is the biggest scum slip he's done this game, in my opinion.

I think we can go with two scenarios here:

Scenario No.1:

Blinkskater simply trolled and isn't being himself - he was clearly drunk on D1. He's town but he acted stupidly because reasons/ maybe he was trying to get scum on his train...?

Scenario No.2

Blinkskater is the Gaga and started that flame war with Arsonist so we would town read him - think about it, fighting the troll is a very townish thing to do, is it not? And then he, out of the blue, went charging at me. Now here's where things get interesting. If we're in a blink=gaga world, the natural assumption would be that I am also Scum, probably his fan. If so he just outed himself D1/2 - quite an unblinky and frankly newbie way of outing yourself as Gaga, if that is the case. But if I were his fan and he were Gaga, he would immediately come under suspicion were I to be lynched.

Scenario No.3:

Blinkskater was a townie on D1 and he was converted to Fan last night. His behaviour, I believe, would make much more sense if he were gaga - if I die and I flip town, you will probably Lynch him next. If I die and I flip scum, he still dies. That's extremely NOT in a townie/gaga's favour. Which is why I believe the following things to be true:

Some scum is trying to scapegoat blink and me quite hard. Blinkskater was converted to a fan last night and someone is trying to fuck us both hard.
    You see, the first big paragraph makes me think you're 100% town because it really fits with what I've seen of you D1: a scum hunting townie. @Fielzanks @blinkskater @Distorted I now place Magoroth in 2nd highest townread, just after Efekannn.

39. ISO #1539

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Might be hard to do lol it's 1500 posts.
    ok? & he was a reserve, im pretty sure i saw his name once before he was even replaced.
    thanks for your shit post

40. ISO #1540

@Fielzanks @Marshmallow Marshall @blinkskater @Distorted @naz thoughts on a MM/blinkskater Lynch?
    Lol :P thoughts on my own lynch, uh nu xD and thoughts on a blink lynch, he's not the one I would lynch today. But I guess his flip would confirm your theory being true/false.

41. ISO #1541

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ok? & he was a reserve, im pretty sure i saw his name once before he was even replaced.
    thanks for your shit post
    Ffs stop being so rude and aggressive, noone will send you nudes if you're gonna rip their heads off...

42. ISO #1542
    Ganelon

Lol :P thoughts on my own lynch, uh nu xD and thoughts on a blink lynch, he's not the one I would lynch today. But I guess his flip would confirm your theory being true/false.
    Rata/Blink Lynch then, I believe these two are scum

43. ISO #1543

You see, the first big paragraph makes me think you're 100% town because it really fits with what I've seen of you D1: a scum hunting townie. @Fielzanks @blinkskater @Distorted I now place Magoroth in 2nd highest townread, just after Efekannn.
    There's no scenario where I'm scum in that wall post although he did not hesitate to vote me without it being an OMGBUS and flip floping right after on you and you town read that? I mean yeah that's a town-side post because he panicked hard being at L-2 even though no one want to vote him past that point

44. ISO #1544

45. ISO #1545
    Ganelon

When I flip town, kill Magoroth and Distorted kthx
    Are you all being thickheaded? This sounds like scum trying to react like me in reaction to being voted.

46. ISO #1546
    Ganelon

When I flip town, kill Magoroth and Distorted kthx
    Ratatoskr, you literally came in here parking your vote on Distorted on D1 and pursuing him the entire game. This is stupid - if you Lynch a guy just because you know he's a great scum you suck. And otherwise you just want to Lynch a strong town player, which is very scummy in my opinion. ++scumpoints

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

Ratatoskr, you literally came in here parking your vote on Distorted on D1 and pursuing him the entire game. This is stupid - if you Lynch a guy just because you know he's a great scum you suck. And otherwise you just want to Lynch a strong town player, which is very scummy in my opinion. ++scumpoints
    Why the fuck would I care about Gaga giving me scum points. Rofl.

49. ISO #1549
    Ganelon

Inb4 MM is blacksmith and is misleading me again

50. ISO #1550

Just FYI me going after Distorted day 1 is usually a joke because I don't take day 1 seriously.

The fact that I'm still going after him now, day 2, means that I have reasons for suspecting him. Namely, his flip-floppity buddying with you and his lynch on hybrid which was made to save his own ass from hybrid's scrutiny.