S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 29
Register

User Tag List

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2197
  1. ISO #1401

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    late in day 2? we just hit the halfway mark. and his vote has been on me pretty much all game lol

Mag may not be the follower though
    Nah I'm talking about Mag with that. I know Rata voted you for basically all game, but I get the feeling Magoroth would have found a reason to vote you too 6-8~h into the day

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    ugh but u see

everyone was sus of mag d1

is it because he slipped too much? idk
    maybe blink is gaga and went to convert mag, and they've been chatting away day strategies all day today

i don't freeeeeekin know
    everyone was susp of Fielz day 1 and mag for buddying me. Fielz definitely played oddly D1 for his meta, and his meta is now going back to normal...intentionally to avoid susp? who knows.

BUT fielz also pointed out the benefits of recruiting mag N1 as being able to push apart any buddying me and mag had going on.

3. ISO #1403

4. ISO #1404

5. ISO #1405

everyone was susp of Fielz day 1 and mag for buddying me. Fielz definitely played oddly D1 for his meta, and his meta is now going back to normal...intentionally to avoid susp? who knows.

BUT fielz also pointed out the benefits of recruiting mag N1 as being able to push apart any buddying me and mag had going on.
    Yup but now I hope I won't be the target of a suicide convert because I made that post and will make the accusation post based on the strategies and observations d3 if we don't catch Gaga now. I think I will be pressuring Blink when I see him online. I wanted naz too but it seems pointless with how she responds (but if she's scum I will gladly send her a noodz because she made me forget about pushing her lmao)

6. ISO #1406

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    Nah I'm talking about Mag with that. I know Rata voted you for basically all game, but I get the feeling Magoroth would have found a reason to vote you too 6-8~h into the day
    but that would completely go against his game from D1...would show an obvious flip in his opinions..dunno thats a tough 1.

7. ISO #1407

If MM is scum - I am completely writing his scum meta into playing less. lol Because the ONLY time ive seen him play less is last game as scum, and if he is scum this game, this game
    Based on D1 he should be a neutral Gaga then, with anyone as possible converts. I would like to see him pushed too. Too bad the nocturnal isnt here at night :P

8. ISO #1408

9. ISO #1409

Omg YAY no 500 posts to read! Sorry my internet fucked up AGAIN. Was at page 25, it's mostly shitposts actually, and I don't see yet why all that bullshit happened, the votes all over the place that then got massively unvoted for some reason... Going to keep reading, can't stay for long. I really hope I'll have time to get back on after going off before getting too much tired.

Also I saw your post about my scum meta being inactive.

1: I'm not scum, psh.
    2: I have a life. My playstyle is to be fully involved in the game, town or scum. However, being fully involved is sometimes impossible because I have a life outside of this game. Me being less active does not mean me being scum, it just means I am human.

Now lemme read :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

10. ISO #1410

Well, if we're going pedantic it's early as fuck as the sun will rise in 30 minutes but yeah
    You mean it's LATE... I still didn't go to bed =) Most part of my work is possible to do at home, so I can check in from time to time, but I need to focus on work for some hours and my internet is squishy.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

11. ISO #1411

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Omg YAY no 500 posts to read! Sorry my internet fucked up AGAIN. Was at page 25, it's mostly shitposts actually, and I don't see yet why all that bullshit happened, the votes all over the place that then got massively unvoted for some reason... Going to keep reading, can't stay for long. I really hope I'll have time to get back on after going off before getting too much tired.

Also I saw your post about my scum meta being inactive.

1: I'm not scum, psh.
    2: I have a life. My playstyle is to be fully involved in the game, town or scum. However, being fully involved is sometimes impossible because I have a life outside of this game. Me being less active does not mean me being scum, it just means I am human.

Now lemme read :P
    Well it seems your life only coincidently gets busy when your scum?? that is TBD after this game =P

12. ISO #1412

beacuse last game we deemed that to be too unfair. It really is just an outside meta that just...fks with the gameflow i think. The purpose isnt to just WIN - but it's to have a fun fair game in the process
    That's noble from you two =) +niceguypoints (does not affect my read on you)

13. ISO #1413

thank u
    lynch all skwirls
    Okay. @Distorted I think you know Naz much better than me. I am wondering: is he ballsy enough to literally troll as the main scum? I mean, if it's Naz we all just made the job for him.

14. ISO #1414

Okay. @Distorted I think you know Naz much better than me. I am wondering: is he ballsy enough to literally troll as the main scum? I mean, if it's Naz we all just made the job for him.
    She's capable of multiple personali err metas so....she would be a hard slot to read when scum. I mean I do and don't see her pushing that hard for a self lynch..that's why im not pushing on anything really as of yet...

15. ISO #1415

She's capable of multiple personali err metas so....she would be a hard slot to read when scum. I mean I do and don't see her pushing that hard for a self lynch..that's why im not pushing on anything really as of yet...
    I mean; she has the personality where she wants nudes, and will do anything she needs to to attain said nude.
    Then there is the personality where she wants nudes, but isnt upfront immediately about it. It is more a passive request for a favor - such as "ill do this for a nude"
    But then there is the other personality that wants nudes, but very very sneaky; slipping it into conversations - almost like subliminal messaging while trying to attain said nude.
    Then there is a 4th personality of using surrounding circumstances to attain the nude. Such as when someone is really drunk, using pressure and humor to try and attain the nude.

For now im null read on the slot, slanted to town honestly, but mag being follower would make me start looking more seriously at his interactions.

16. ISO #1416

After a not that long reading on like 250 posts, I have come to the conclusion y'all just ran in circles while I was AFK. Lol.

Rata thinks it's Distorted and Magoroth, Efe too (I think? @Efekannn02 mind to elaborate on that). Blink thinks it's Magoroth with Distorted as a potential fan, Noz asked for a replace but never got it (Btw as you can see, Scv is the host and WAS NOT THERE for all day, he did not replace Noz out. So Scv is confirmed scum following @Distorted 's logic ), Fielzanks kinda got off the radars with Magoroth trying to put him back on spot light. So.

My thoughts now: The main suspect for GaGa IMO is Distorted, for strange actions and for being strangely inactive in critical moments of the game WITHOUT GIVING A REASON (Okay I was inactive too but Distorted did that and noone noticed it, he didn't mention it or anything).
    Fielzanks comes near of Distorted for his anti-meta play, but what makes him less scummy is his big wallpost about strategy. It was 100% fitting with his meta, and his train of thoughts seemed genuine. HOWEVER, Distorted, Naz, Ratatoskr, Efekannn02, keep an eye on him. We must not forget he exists, which is what you all seemed to be doing, out of Magoroth.
    Blink could also be the GaGa. He actually didn't have many town tells at this point of the game, for the number of posts he got. He did some quite scummy things earlier, like putting his votes without explaining them (even if it wasn't his predominant behavior). He really looks like someone with an agenda, but I think it might be a town one.
    Others are rather low odds of being GaGa IMO, and some are literally conspiracy theories (like efe being gaga lol). I won't detail them for nothing.

Now let's see the clusterfuck that led to me getting at L-2 for some minutes.

people have a tendency to pop on once they get voted ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Let's get them to pop on then
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall

@Marshmallow Marshall your at L-2!
    Currently Active Users

There are currently 125 users online. 11 members and 114 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,537, September 22nd, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

@Marshmallow Marshall you're at L-3 going on L-1 bud you better get in here.
    brb few minutes ill put vote back when i get back

-vote unvote
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Oh Yay a Fast moving scum driven train!
    W00000T YES!!!!
    it is towns job to lynch all the other towns, and hope the evils kill themselves off in the process!

-Mayor; 2017.
    Yep, town's job to kill townies, apparently... Was that some kind of test to see if I was a guest lurking??? You know my meta lol, I never lurk like that :P if I'm on I'm on and if I want to lay low I go off completly. And no this is not a slip. Also I love that mayor quote Distorted XD

17. ISO #1417

I mean; she has the personality where she wants nudes, and will do anything she needs to to attain said nude.
    Then there is the personality where she wants nudes, but isnt upfront immediately about it. It is more a passive request for a favor - such as "ill do this for a nude"
    But then there is the other personality that wants nudes, but very very sneaky; slipping it into conversations - almost like subliminal messaging while trying to attain said nude.
    Then there is a 4th personality of using surrounding circumstances to attain the nude. Such as when someone is really drunk, using pressure and humor to try and attain the nude.

For now im null read on the slot, slanted to town honestly, but mag being follower would make me start looking more seriously at his interactions.
    Hm lol. Ok, that makes me look at her EVEN MORE because I'm paranoid XD also why are you all going off when I'm on??? Happens every time I am ready to discuss

18. ISO #1418

Atm I just want to play some Hearthstone then go to bed :P

But I think I should give y'all a list of my reads to work with before going to bed. So here it comes!

P.S. I won't detail my reads because I already did that in my summary of last pages. And because I'm too tired to do it ;) feel free to ask any questions related to it though.

19. ISO #1419

20. ISO #1420

After a not that long reading on like 250 posts, I have come to the conclusion y'all just ran in circles while I was AFK. Lol.

Rata thinks it's Distorted and Magoroth, Efe too (I think? @Efekannn02 mind to elaborate on that). Blink thinks it's Magoroth with Distorted as a potential fan, Noz asked for a replace but never got it (Btw as you can see, Scv is the host and WAS NOT THERE for all day, he did not replace Noz out. So Scv is confirmed scum following @Distorted 's logic ), Fielzanks kinda got off the radars with Magoroth trying to put him back on spot light. So.

My thoughts now: The main suspect for GaGa IMO is Distorted, for strange actions and for being strangely inactive in critical moments of the game WITHOUT GIVING A REASON (Okay I was inactive too but Distorted did that and noone noticed it, he didn't mention it or anything).
    Fielzanks comes near of Distorted for his anti-meta play, but what makes him less scummy is his big wallpost about strategy. It was 100% fitting with his meta, and his train of thoughts seemed genuine. HOWEVER, Distorted, Naz, Ratatoskr, Efekannn02, keep an eye on him. We must not forget he exists, which is what you all seemed to be doing, out of Magoroth.
    Blink could also be the GaGa. He actually didn't have many town tells at this point of the game, for the number of posts he got. He did some quite scummy things earlier, like putting his votes without explaining them (even if it wasn't his predominant behavior). He really looks like someone with an agenda, but I think it might be a town one.
    Others are rather low odds of being GaGa IMO, and some are literally conspiracy theories (like efe being gaga lol). I won't detail them for nothing.

Now let's see the clusterfuck that led to me getting at L-2 for some minutes.

Yep, town's job to kill townies, apparently... Was that some kind of test to see if I was a guest lurking??? You know my meta lol, I never lurk like that :P if I'm on I'm on and if I want to lay low I go off completly. And no this is not a slip. Also I love that mayor quote Distorted XD
    First, sorry everyone I pretty much skimmed all your posts the last 20 minutes while focusing on magoroths =P was trying to get a solid feel/read on him.

At the beginning of D2 I had a pretty strong susp that Magoroth got recruited last night. My reason is he came in, did a quick post or 2 about not being convereted and left. Magoroth is usually someone who sticks around and discusses things for a bit, or even puts some useful posts out before bed. I think he was waiting for SOMEONE to get on. No clue whom yet will need to look back at who wasnt and was on at the time. I also feel that a mag recruitment would do just as fielz says, but a huge divide in a town-read block (me and him), so there is a functional reason to convert him early.

I stayed mostly AFK today because I wanted to watch him reveal as much info before pressuring since he has had a slight buddy with me this game; which I wanted to exploit a bit..... if Mag got recruited, fielz I would think is cleared of gaga - I would not clear blink of gaga though....since they have a chat I know blink would tell him to put his ass on L-1 to keep a cover =P

My reasoning for asking which 2 people and 1 tomorrow, is I feel he would list his gaga in that group of people. If mag is gaga, I would think blink or rata is as well.

So, now we know if Magoroth flips follower, naz or blink is most likely her gaga. (possibly rata)

-vote unvote
    I actually addressed this multiple times after this post as well.

21. ISO #1421

Efekannn02
    Ratatoskr

Magoroth

Noz_Bugz

Naz
    Blinkskater

Fielzanks

Distorted

22. ISO #1422

I actually addressed this multiple times after this post as well.
    Hm ok, doesn't convince me much though: was it really worth it to sacrifice discussion just to test someone on a slight buddy? I don't think it fits from your perspective, nor from a townie's... I have doubts, but I won't push you before seeing everyone's input tomorrow. I should be here in the day. Now gonna play some hearthstone then going to bed :P gnight

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

27. ISO #1427

Hm ok, doesn't convince me much though: was it really worth it to sacrifice discussion just to test someone on a slight buddy? I don't think it fits from your perspective, nor from a townie's... I have doubts, but I won't push you before seeing everyone's input tomorrow. I should be here in the day. Now gonna play some hearthstone then going to bed :P gnight
    I wasnt really sacrificing discussion - was busy until around 6 so wouldnt have been too much discussion anyways

28. ISO #1428

29. ISO #1429

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    yo, i haven't recieved a role yet so i'll just assume that im a hater.

so what's the plan for today?
    welp....we working on it still =P u got time to read though - U can honestly just skip to day 2 and start there. There is no crucial information in day 1, the few pieces were quoted in day 2 anyways.

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

ugh but u see

everyone was sus of mag d1

is it because he slipped too much? idk
    maybe blink is gaga and went to convert mag, and they've been chatting away day strategies all day today

i don't freeeeeekin know
    No i was the only one suspicious of mag day one dont make shit up

32. ISO #1432

welp....we working on it still =P u got time to read though - U can honestly just skip to day 2 and start there. There is no crucial information in day 1, the few pieces were quoted in day 2 anyways.
    Thank you.

Like, I'm sorry I didn't do shit day 1, I was busy but also I was rather aware that WE HAD NO INFORMATION and nothing that happened there that was important wouldn't be reiterated today. Literally one person was evil day 1 so we wouldn't have even been able to gauge any sort of buddying or anything like that. No matter what was said, a lynch would be purely random and more or less the most important thing from day one were the events immediately leading to that lynch.

33. ISO #1433

Efekannn02
    Ratatoskr

Magoroth

Noz_Bugz

Naz
    Blinkskater

Fielzanks

Distorted

''exe busdriver cause bad in jail'' -Jailor 2016

The Scums Are Magoroth And Distorted!

If Any Sane Gaga Wouldnt Want Me In Their Team Then Its A Stupid Gaga And All My Fingers Point On Magoroth!
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #1434

Thank you.

Like, I'm sorry I didn't do shit day 1, I was busy but also I was rather aware that WE HAD NO INFORMATION and nothing that happened there that was important wouldn't be reiterated today. Literally one person was evil day 1 so we wouldn't have even been able to gauge any sort of buddying or anything like that. No matter what was said, a lynch would be purely random and more or less the most important thing from day one were the events immediately leading to that lynch.

This reasoning doesn't make sense. We said that we needed as much participation as possible to notice changes in behavior and such. And you come here and say 'all you did was useless and I don't care about what you say since I did not want to participate anyway'? If you're not scum, thanks for helping the scum.
    Nothing of that excuse you from the fact that you refused to talk day 1 and now we can't see if you were converted or not / a possible gaga. Scumpoints.

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436
    Ganelon

I swear to God I am not Scum. Here's my defense (D2 - wise, as I don't think anybody believes me to be Gaga):

-I did not post anything much because there was little to post. In terms of strategy, I've run out of ideas. I think reads are more important than strategy at this point, so you can see I actually started reading a bit more. I did that 'opinion post' on Distorted being town because I wanted to look at what everyone had posted at D1. My conclusion, due to a very fine soft-town claim I will not be mentioning here was that there was no way for Distorted to be Gaga, unless he were an extreme vocabulary manipulator. I reached, thus, the conclusion that we should restrict our Lynch pool to Fielzanks, Blinkskater and someone else I can't remember right now, I guess Ratatoskr or MM. MM's read on Distorted made me question my own conclusion that Distorted was town, and I lamented the fact that I may not be able to read him properly (which was partially a troll post, partially a veritable, authentic lamentation). I was befuddled by the fact that blinkskater acted quite unlike himself on D1 - he didn't strategize with us and he didn't even scum hunt, he just sustained that massive Witch hunt on D1 against Arsonist - from which town had nothing to gain; an experienced player like blinkskater would know this. While it is in his character to just go full 'fuck you' at somebody, it is NOT in his character to forgo scum hunting/reading/etc in favour of flamewarring a troll. This is the biggest scum slip he's done this game, in my opinion.

I think we can go with two scenarios here:

Scenario No.1:

Blinkskater simply trolled and isn't being himself - he was clearly drunk on D1. He's town but he acted stupidly because reasons/ maybe he was trying to get scum on his train...?

Scenario No.2

Blinkskater is the Gaga and started that flame war with Arsonist so we would town read him - think about it, fighting the troll is a very townish thing to do, is it not? And then he, out of the blue, went charging at me. Now here's where things get interesting. If we're in a blink=gaga world, the natural assumption would be that I am also Scum, probably his fan. If so he just outed himself D1/2 - quite an unblinky and frankly newbie way of outing yourself as Gaga, if that is the case. But if I were his fan and he were Gaga, he would immediately come under suspicion were I to be lynched.

Scenario No.3:

Blinkskater was a townie on D1 and he was converted to Fan last night. His behaviour, I believe, would make much more sense if he were gaga - if I die and I flip town, you will probably Lynch him next. If I die and I flip scum, he still dies. That's extremely NOT in a townie/gaga's favour. Which is why I believe the following things to be true:

Some scum is trying to scapegoat blink and me quite hard. Blinkskater was converted to a fan last night and someone is trying to fuck us both hard.

37. ISO #1437
    Ganelon

I swear to God I am not Scum. Here's my defense (D2 - wise, as I don't think anybody believes me to be Gaga):

-I did not post anything much because there was little to post. In terms of strategy, I've run out of ideas. I think reads are more important than strategy at this point, so you can see I actually started reading a bit more. I did that 'opinion post' on Distorted being town because I wanted to look at what everyone had posted at D1. My conclusion, due to a very fine soft-town claim I will not be mentioning here was that there was no way for Distorted to be Gaga, unless he were an extreme vocabulary manipulator. I reached, thus, the conclusion that we should restrict our Lynch pool to Fielzanks, Blinkskater and someone else I can't remember right now, I guess Ratatoskr or MM. MM's read on Distorted made me question my own conclusion that Distorted was town, and I lamented the fact that I may not be able to read him properly (which was partially a troll post, partially a veritable, authentic lamentation). I was befuddled by the fact that blinkskater acted quite unlike himself on D1 - he didn't strategize with us and he didn't even scum hunt, he just sustained that massive Witch hunt on D1 against Arsonist - from which town had nothing to gain; an experienced player like blinkskater would know this. While it is in his character to just go full 'fuck you' at somebody, it is NOT in his character to forgo scum hunting/reading/etc in favour of flamewarring a troll. This is the biggest scum slip he's done this game, in my opinion.

I think we can go with two scenarios here:

Scenario No.1:

Blinkskater simply trolled and isn't being himself - he was clearly drunk on D1. He's town but he acted stupidly because reasons/ maybe he was trying to get scum on his train...?

Scenario No.2

Blinkskater is the Gaga and started that flame war with Arsonist so we would town read him - think about it, fighting the troll is a very townish thing to do, is it not? And then he, out of the blue, went charging at me. Now here's where things get interesting. If we're in a blink=gaga world, the natural assumption would be that I am also Scum, probably his fan. If so he just outed himself D1/2 - quite an unblinky and frankly newbie way of outing yourself as Gaga, if that is the case. But if I were his fan and he were Gaga, he would immediately come under suspicion were I to be lynched.

Scenario No.3:

Blinkskater was a townie on D1 and he was converted to Fan last night. His behaviour, I believe, would make much more sense if he were gaga - if I die and I flip town, you will probably Lynch him next. If I die and I flip scum, he still dies. That's extremely NOT in a townie/gaga's favour. Which is why I believe the following things to be true:

Some scum is trying to scapegoat blink and me quite hard. Blinkskater was converted to a fan last night and someone is trying to fuck us both hard.
    If Scenario 3 is true, I suggest we push Marshmallow and Ratatoskr quite hard - I will bet your ass blink won't want to push one of those guys.

38. ISO #1438
    Ganelon

39. ISO #1439
    Ganelon

@Fielzanks @Marshmallow Marshall @blinkskater @Distorted @naz thoughts on a MM/blinkskater Lynch?

40. ISO #1440
    Ganelon

If you guys won't agree to a MM Lynch, I suggest we instead do a blinkskater lynch, if he is fan I believe we will be very close to solving this game - Lynch MM/Ratatoskr if blink flips Fan

41. ISO #1441
    Ganelon

@Numbertwo , I'm sorry you got into this mess. Tell me who you'd want to Lynch please.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

omg

someone call 911
    i've been read for filth
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

44. ISO #1444
    Ganelon

I'll all for pushing a maximum of people, and we saw you going to L-2 but I'd like to see if you going to -1 can happen.

I want to know this - if I flip town who would you Lynch next? If it's MM/Rata/blink I will die happy

45. ISO #1445

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No i was the only one suspicious of mag day one dont make shit up
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    tbh i think its magoroth he is stupid and normieful enough to be gaga wth these theories of ours
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

46. ISO #1446
    Ganelon

@naz @Fielzanks @Efekannn02 @Distorted @blinkskater @Marshmallow Marshall , I want you to announce who would you Lynch next if I am lynched and I flip town

47. ISO #1447

who says we are lynching you today? I'd prefer blink or distorted over you.

48. ISO #1448
    Ganelon

+at the people who think a Distorted/Me scum team is likely: he's the one who started this entire train. I town read him. I fucking nearly buddied him. Frankly I think he's town but I don't understand why any of you think I'm scum

49. ISO #1449

I want to know this - if I flip town who would you Lynch next? If it's MM/Rata/blink I will die happy
    With the setup we have, there's no logical pairing if one flips town. However the ones who pushed the hardest on you will be under suspection so it'll be something like that yes.

50. ISO #1450

@Numbertwo , I'm sorry you got into this mess. Tell me who you'd want to Lynch please.
    I don't know. it's hard to scum read when the game only starts with 1 scum.

hmm.

Who got converted last night? you might as well reveal yourself because you're going to die tonight anyway. think about it, if you reveal yourself then you can be really annoying and distract us from our real goal.