S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 2197
  1. ISO #1301

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    the hypocrisy is real? You have voted me since the first hour of this game and I havnt said shit. Now i finally vote you and your pushing at it like you are surprised? lol How about you pry at some other people as well - you did this last game and i turned up town also =P
    I know right lol. Anyway I'd like to push MM and Fielz but alas they're not here. I have no reason to push anyone else here because I legitimately think everyone else here except for you two are town. Also, this isn't last game.

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Remembering details like and providing OGD to prove you were AFK is an extremely scummish thing to do, town generally apologizes, looks to me like you're just profiting from it
    Yeah it's real hard to remember details from something that happened literally 30 minutes or so ago.

3. ISO #1303

4. ISO #1304

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatoskr View Post
    I know right lol. Anyway I'd like to push MM and Fielz but alas they're not here. I have no reason to push anyone else here because I legitimately think everyone else here except for you two are town. Also, this isn't last game.
    people have a tendency to pop on once they get voted ;)

5. ISO #1305
    Ganelon

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    Let's get them to pop on then

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308
    Ganelon

Currently Active Users

There are currently 125 users online. 11 members and 114 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,537, September 22nd, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

12. ISO #1312

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

15. ISO #1315

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320
    Ganelon

@Everyone, I need to go to sleep - I suggest we all unvote and continue tomorrow, I don't my inactivity to cause anyone to quick hammer guys... so ya.

[unvote] Marshmallow Marshall [/vote]

21. ISO #1321
    Ganelon

@Everyone, I need to go to sleep - I suggest we all unvote and continue tomorrow, I don't my inactivity to cause anyone to quick hammer guys... so ya.

[unvote] Marshmallow Marshall [/vote]
    -unvote

22. ISO #1322
    Ganelon

G'd night.

23. ISO #1323

Currently Active Users

There are currently 125 users online. 11 members and 114 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,537, September 22nd, 2014 at 07:06 AM.

I closed my laptop and have been walking my dog for 30 min. Stop relying on that so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

26. ISO #1326

Hi I'm back is anyone here?
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ me ♥
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #1327

28. ISO #1328

yo what are your thoughts on everything right now?
    can't tell if distorted and mag are just being super obvious on purpose

mag was following distorted's every vote, super serious wifoam

but then mm also isn't online during his prime time hours

blink is also super scummy

but there's only 2 scums so i'm confus.

wbu

29. ISO #1329

oh its 1:30am french time so he should be on right now...... da fk @Marshmallow Marshall
    Fuck off lol I have a real life. If you got something precise to ask attach the mention to THAT post. My internet has been fucking with me, and I got things to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

30. ISO #1330

@Marshmallow Marshall you're at L-3 going on L-1 bud you better get in here.
    Hey wtf is going on,....
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

31. ISO #1331

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Fuck off lol I have a real life. If you got something precise to ask attach the mention to THAT post. My internet has been fucking with me, and I got things to do.
    idk why it was so hard for u to do this last game

he's prob not scum

32. ISO #1332

-vote marshmallow marshall

@Marshmallow Marshall your at L-2!
    WHY THOUGH.

Just saying, I will probably not be here for long. @Distorted mind to make some summary of why I got turbo put to L-2?

33. ISO #1333

Just checked vote count... I was at L-2, then NOONE is voting me and there is a vote on Mesk. WTF IS GOING ON.

34. ISO #1334

>inb4 it's Marshmallow Marshall.

Speaking of which, till Distorted gets here, to make sure nobody hammers before it's time to hammer - Cultist could literally hammer just so we'd Lynch him tomorrow, making us waste two days - I will unvote for the time being.

-unvote
    Hm. Did this post cause the turbovotes on me?

35. ISO #1335

Also since y'all were ready for a lynch on someone AFK in the first 24h of D2,
    -unvote
    DON'T FUCKING END THE DAY EARLY.

36. ISO #1336

I agree, everyone throwing out WIFOMs is making this hard to read. I'm so unsure of what Distorted's actual stance on Magoroth is, at first he's buddy-buddy with him then he turns on him then he starts buddying him (and me). He's all over the place and it's really bothersome to me. Watch him flip hater though, and then everyone will want to kill me for pushing him so hard. Magoroth is sorta the same, it all feels so strange.

I don't understand why MM isn't on and posting. Did he give any reason for being afk during this round? He showed up to the thread earlier but didn't say anything and I haven't seen him since. Could be ghosting with a guest account but that's complete and utter speculation and I don't think I can use meta-information like that, especially when it may not even be true. But the fact he showed up and then dipped I can use.

Why does everyone think Blink is scummy?

37. ISO #1337

Gotta catch up, didn't read more than page 21 (50 posts/page)

38. ISO #1338

39. ISO #1339

I agree, everyone throwing out WIFOMs is making this hard to read. I'm so unsure of what Distorted's actual stance on Magoroth is, at first he's buddy-buddy with him then he turns on him then he starts buddying him (and me). He's all over the place and it's really bothersome to me. Watch him flip hater though, and then everyone will want to kill me for pushing him so hard. Magoroth is sorta the same, it all feels so strange.

I don't understand why MM isn't on and posting. Did he give any reason for being afk during this round? He showed up to the thread earlier but didn't say anything and I haven't seen him since. Could be ghosting with a guest account but that's complete and utter speculation and I don't think I can use meta-information like that, especially when it may not even be true. But the fact he showed up and then dipped I can use.

...heeeellloooooo you know I work? And as I said my internet is fucking me over, you can ask my best friend on bnet WindRider, he calls me DCatul because I keep disconnecting during matches for an unknown reason. Now WHY ARE ACCUSATIONS FLYING EVERYWHERE AND WHAT IS THIS BUDDYING THING.

40. ISO #1340

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.
    Hey Mr. Devil, you ain't in the best position to talk about someone not being online...

41. ISO #1341

Hey Mr. Devil, you ain't in the best position to talk about someone not being online...
    Read and you might understand that I was afk d1 primarily because d1 is pointless in this setup. I'm not even going to bother going back and reading what happened. This game started on d2 for me.

42. ISO #1342

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    who do i think was converted last night?

- distorted, possibly, for reasons as evidenced above

- blink, altho i have him more for gaga, using me as easy target to get lynched for my "replacing shitty scum players" meta*

- null reads: rata, noz_bugz for lack of posting

who do i think is town?

- fielz

- MM (it would be sooo obvious if he was scum)

- efe

mag is my neutral...i was suspicious of him but he is also getting thrown under the bus like me, from blink particularly, who i def. don't trust this game. and it's not because he's voting me but it is being accelerated by that

* apparently meta is formed from one game
    Why are you so cynical? I feel like I'm playing with sheepsaysmeep atm. I really don't like that.

43. ISO #1343

Read and you might understand that I was afk d1 primarily because d1 is pointless in this setup. I'm not even going to bother going back and reading what happened. This game started on d2 for me.
    D1 is never pointless. But I guess you won't bother reading my reasons either lol.

44. ISO #1344

...heeeellloooooo you know I work? And as I said my internet is fucking me over, you can ask my best friend on bnet WindRider, he calls me DCatul because I keep disconnecting during matches for an unknown reason. Now WHY ARE ACCUSATIONS FLYING EVERYWHERE AND WHAT IS THIS BUDDYING THING.
    just hurry up and catch up

like efe said, MM wouldn't stoop to ghost reading the thread.

but if its not distorted and mag, who is it? fielz??? fielz is conveniently afk as well. there's also the noz_bugz slot thats been EMPTY AND NOT REPLACED YET

45. ISO #1345

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    /replace out

jesus i'm so sorry, almost everything that could be happening soon is happening a day earlier
    @Scvmurderer (Unless this has been treated before?)

46. ISO #1346

Why are you so cynical? I feel like I'm playing with sheepsaysmeep atm. I really don't like that.
    if that's all you have to say, don't bother to quote me and reply to me

47. ISO #1347

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    just hurry up and catch up

like efe said, MM wouldn't stoop to ghost reading the thread.

but if its not distorted and mag, who is it? fielz??? fielz is conveniently afk as well. there's also the noz_bugz slot thats been EMPTY AND NOT REPLACED YET
    What if we killed the Noz slot? @Marshmallow Marshall how do you feel?

48. ISO #1348

Btw I think noz was really a townie now, +townpoints so the guy that replaces you gets in a null category.

49. ISO #1349

D1 I stated that Magoroths buddying me would definitely be something that will be followed all game. I say let it be because it shows a huge alignment read. I am slightly susp that he was converted last night DUE to that. BUT he did follow my votes onto HIS leads. SO - I think that could lead to 2 outcomes.

1) he has a strong town read on me and is allowing me to steer him

2) he is scum and feels i am making him "put his money where his mouth is" and vote ppl to scumtest him.

The outcome I got is if Magoroth was converted last night, Blink or Naz is the gaga. SO in a way im fine with lynching some1 else, because if we stop seeing conversions (no suicides from evils) it may be that mag wont suicide to out his own gaga.

50. ISO #1350

What if we killed the Noz slot? @Marshmallow Marshall how do you feel?
    What do you mean "how do you feel"?