Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

Re: ?KRC Welcome to the Loony Toon World

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Lola Bunny View Post
    Congrats you are wrong I rarely play FM I do not see myself as skilled. I just want to let the town know my true role since i was literally lying before and the reasons for doing so is completely null and void now. I revealed my role to show that I want to work and use it for town to win. Also I didn't tell you "everything" about my role maybe I have a way to protect myself?

So your mechanical inspection of my decision to reveal my role is pretty flawed honestly.

Also it just struck me that you just knew that bugs was a mislynch and that's kind of what I read from it. But your explanation is sound.
    I mean I brought up the point about the lynch seeming to easy to maybe he just echo'd my thoughts on that? I think I said it first I'm not sure, honestly I can just visit him tonight and I think I have a pretty good chance of beating him to a pulp if he's a wolf.

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

@Stealthbomber16 @Mike
    You may or may not answer this.. but under that Necromancer role, are they able to bring back a dead person *same night* (like person A dies N1, they can bring them back to D2)? That seems a bit odd, since deaths aren't announced till end of the night. It states specifically in the role that it's a "Night action" to bring back and reanimate players. So how the hell can one bring back someone via night action when that target died at end of the night, unless they knew they were gonna die or something? For this reason, I am calling BS on Frog, who has been yapping and singing all game. That real Necro role should be able to resurrect only on N2.

-vote FM-Michigan Frog

6. ISO #856

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Yosemite Sam View Post
    @Stealthbomber16 @Mike
    You may or may not answer this.. but under that Necromancer role, are they able to bring back a dead person *same night* (like person A dies N1, they can bring them back to D2)? That seems a bit odd, since deaths aren't announced till end of the night. It states specifically in the role that it's a "Night action" to bring back and reanimate players. So how the hell can one bring back someone via night action when that target died at end of the night, unless they knew they were gonna die or something? For this reason, I am calling BS on Frog, who has been yapping and singing all game. That real Necro role should be able to resurrect only on N2.

-vote FM-Michigan Frog
    Bugs was the day lynch you silly cowboy

7. ISO #857

I second this question.

Also you have any new thoughts or still thinking? I want to see others talk and see other feedbacks and kind of piece it together from there.
    I offered one up already about Sam, I'm actually kind of interested in the Wile VS Pepe, I think that actually has potential to be a TVW situation.

My only other thought that seems to be weighing on me has to do with RR, but he isn't here to question.

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Sylvester View Post
    I mean I brought up the point about the lynch seeming to easy to maybe he just echo'd my thoughts on that? I think I said it first I'm not sure, honestly I can just visit him tonight and I think I have a pretty good chance of beating him to a pulp if he's a wolf.
    A good chance?

Is your role like the mason leader in the mod? Only can kill wolves? Cuz that's kinda cool if so :3

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

I offered one up already about Sam, I'm actually kind of interested in the Wile VS Pepe, I think that actually has potential to be a TVW situation.

My only other thought that seems to be weighing on me has to do with RR, but he isn't here to question.
    This is a good take, which is why you should vote for Pepe

11. ISO #861

@Stealthbomber16 @Mike

-vote FM-Michigan Frog

Can not answer on this
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

12. ISO #862

Congrats you are wrong I rarely play FM I do not see myself as skilled. I just want to let the town know my true role since i was literally lying before and the reasons for doing so is completely null and void now. I revealed my role to show that I want to work and use it for town to win. Also I didn't tell you "everything" about my role maybe I have a way to protect myself?

So your mechanical inspection of my decision to reveal my role is pretty flawed honestly.

Also it just struck me that you just knew that bugs was a mislynch and that's kind of what I read from it. But your explanation is sound.
    Rarely play FM eh? I doubt that! Anyways, i have my 46.5 hours to formulate my thoughts on you. What are your thoughts on Sylv today??? Any new infos you wanna share about your buddy?

13. ISO #863

I'm assuming roadrunner has the ability to set down bombs so if that's the case I can make it so he targets someone else n1 with said bomb ability.. probably pepe since he claimed he had no feedback thats the safest place imo.

That saves 2 town. Which is a win win

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

I'm assuming roadrunner has the ability to set down bombs so if that's the case I can make it so he targets someone else n1 with said bomb ability.. probably pepe since he claimed he had no feedback thats the safest place imo.

holy shit my roles busted >.> just realized that if thats the case yea insanity.

18. ISO #868

Using that bomb on Pepe would be a waste, why bomb him when you can just vote him today

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

Rarely play FM eh? I doubt that! Anyways, i have my 46.5 hours to formulate my thoughts on you. What are your thoughts on Sylv today??? Any new infos you wanna share about your buddy?
    I think he's still town trying to solve I still have my eye on him ofc liek i said in my wall post anything can happen but my thoughts didn't really change no.

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Using that bomb on Pepe would be a waste, why bomb him when you can just vote him today
    Did I miss the part where you said you had some sort of scum check on him? This day actually went super fast so enlighten me maybe? Because idk still how to feel about pepe.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

Did I miss the part where you said you had some sort of scum check on him? This day actually went super fast so enlighten me maybe? Because idk still how to feel about pepe.
    Based on the message I got from host - with night feedback, really convinced me, you know what I'm saying?

32. ISO #882

I think he's still town trying to solve I still have my eye on him ofc liek i said in my wall post anything can happen but my thoughts didn't really change no.
    I'm honestly just ignoring him we either vote him or I pay him a visit at this point

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

I need more than you just telling me to vote him, Day one I had decently towny for that slot, now I have a rabbid coyote looking to mangle the skunk, I need to know why?
    I'm actually Pepe's cousin, and in the family group chat he just sent a message which reads:

"LOL you guys should vote for me!!!"

37. ISO #887

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    Just do it I need to know if you are being honest.
    Note to dead people reading, If the necromancer isn't bring honest. Post the wrong colours but make it look real.
    i get that i guess i just dont know what youre asking me. you want me to type "second message of the night" in a chat you cant see?

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Wile E. Coyote View Post
    Based on the message I got from host - with night feedback, really convinced me, you know what I'm saying?
    Okay. Well I guess we will see how Pepe responds and from there I will vote.

Til then he's not here to defend himself so I will wait.

Got any thoughts on other players/insanity that has happened so far?

42. ISO #892

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    In the Night FM-Elmer Fudd Was Shot Point Blank Did not survive the attack But the Killer left a death note
    Spoiler : Killers Death Note :

Spoiler : FM-Elmer Fudd Current Role :
    Role name: "Efekannn02 is not an Albanian" (Town)
    At the start of the game a message displays called: "Do not incur the wrath of Efekannn02!"

Anyone (except the role holder) who says the word "Albania" or any of its variations like for example "Albanian" alongside the name "Efekannn02" or any of its variations in one post gets one of their items mugged the following night and the role holder may use these items at their own free will the next day (if no items were stolen the role holder gets the item called "Efekannn02's txt Folder" and the mugged person gets role blocked the next night)

Those who get mugged also get injected with a poison that will force the poisoned to say "Efekannn02 is a German, I am sorry." at least once in their every post. Failure to say that sentence in a post or the usage of the word "Albania" by the poisoned will result in activation the poison and lead to the Death of ALL of the poisoned people poisoned by this role (even if the post is simply just a vote with no text they still have to put the sentence in there or the poison will activate)

Upon injection of the poison the person injected may know what sentence they have to say in their every post and may know to never ever use the word "Albania" again for the duration of the game but they cannot know that activation of the poison will kill EVERYONE poisoned and not just oneself

"Efekannn02's txt Folder" is an wildcard with infinite charges but limited to one use per day/night that may do the following things:

When used at night:
    25% chance someone random other than yourself dies
    25% chance all actions directed towards you will reflect
    25% chance both of the above
    24% nothing
    1% You alongside two random people alive share a permanent chat and become a cult and may recruit a new member every night with the goal being to recruit everyone (may only happen once)

When used at day:
    25% chance to get double votes for one day
    25% chance the host has to display a message called "Efekannn02 says:" and then put a lorem ipsum sentence with a random number of words between 20 and 50
    25% chance both of the above
    15% chance no one gets lynched and the next day start post has to have all the names switched up
    10% for nothing

-Multiple people may be mugged per night
    -Multiple "Efekannn02's txt Folder's do not stack but the Role holder may use other items alongside it.

Win con-Win ONLY when Town are left alive no one else.

Spoiler : Summited Role :
    Mr Krabs: You are the owner of the Krusty Krab and you love money

At night you may visit someone and steal their money, thus switching their role to Krabby Disciple. Krabby Disciples retain all of their previous abilities. This does NOT change alignment.

You have night immunity so long as at least one Krabby Disciple lives

If you are lynched, all Krabby Disciples will die with you

You are limited to 2 Krabby Disciples at any one time

You share a day and night chat with all disciples

You have a 1 night cooldown on each conversion.

No Last will was found

Then this Moring just as you all wake up checking your Mail you hear a Bomb going off and Find Poor FM-Daffy Duck All over in Peace's This time they are not coming back together. He is dead

No Death note or Last will was found in the charred mess

Spoiler : Current Role :
    Baby Blue Yoshi (Town)

Each player is randomly given 2-4 apples n0.

Night Actions
    Collect Apples
    Visit another player and steal their apples. Their apples are available to use the next night.

Consume 2 apples:
    Brief Flight
    You fly one player to another player, redirecting any actions. You may still be visited.

Consume 4 apples:
    Fly High
    At night, you fly into the sky amongst the stars to collect coins. No one is able to visit you this night and you are immune to death by any means.

Consume 6 apples:
    Lay Egg
    Lay a Baby Yoshi Egg and gain one additional permanent vote.

Win Condition: See Town win and/or survive to the end. No one Else Only town can be alive.

You have stolen N apples! You now have X apples.
    You have consumed Y apples! You now have Z apples.

Spoiler : Submitted Role :
    Role: Necromancer

You are the necromancer. You have the ability to reanimate dead players

Night action: Target one dead player for reanimation. You receive access to their account and can use it to post and vote the next day. You also are linked to the dead spirit through an anonymous chat for the duration of the spell

FM-Speedy Gonzales Was Blown up Visiting Daffy Duck Spying on him.

Spoiler : Current Role :

You are Town You are the RoleMaster
    Spoiler : RoleCard :

RoleMaster
    You are the RoleMaster
    Current Score - 0

Win Con- You can only win if Town is last alive you can not win if anyone but town is alive.

Spoiler : Submitted Role :
    Baby Blue Yoshi

Each player is randomly given 2-4 apples n0.

Night Actions
    Collect Apples
    Visit another player and steal their apples. Their apples are available to use the next night.

Consume 2 apples:
    Brief Flight
    You fly one player to another player, redirecting any actions. You may still be visited.

Consume 4 apples:
    Fly High
    At night, you fly into the sky amongst the stars to collect coins. No one is able to visit you this night and you are immune to death by any means.

Consume 6 apples:
    Lay Egg
    Lay a Baby Yoshi Egg and gain one additional permanent vote.

You have stolen N apples! You now have X apples.
    You have consumed Y apples! You now have Z apples.(edited)
    [7:34 PM]

You all may now post
    All Votes placed before this post where reset if you want to revote please do.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #893

Quote Originally Posted by FM-Foghorn Leghorn View Post
    I think it means that you can't roleblock me?
    Oh? If you can get clarification on that then I can /in you said it offers protection so that would be cool i wouldnt have to waste mine.

Regardless even if scum shoots me and manages to kill me I still get my ability off host confirmed that so regardless my death for 2 towns coming back is worth to me!

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Lola as much as it pains me to say this I think you need to bring back Speedy here.

He is the most OP town I've seen so far. I think that Daffy is leagues ahead of Speedy in terms of playing mafia, however if we can keep speedy alive, I think we auto win.
    that's the beauty of it I can bring them both back. Roadrunner HAD to of been the one to set some sort of bomb up at daffys place. If I can change his bomb target to X those 2 never die and they BOTH come back.

So no worries

50. ISO #900

Oh? If you can get clarification on that then I can /in you said it offers protection so that would be cool i wouldnt have to waste mine.

Regardless even if scum shoots me and manages to kill me I still get my ability off host confirmed that so regardless my death for 2 towns coming back is worth to me!
    Why not just bring back everyone?