Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 3518
  1. ISO #3301

2. ISO #3302

Re: All Stars (Old School) Not for the Weak

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Best I can tell you is that I have been nothing but consistent all game.

Day 1:

Yuesford trolls Yagami for 48 hours. I scumread him and vote him for this reason.

Banana sees this and tries to discredit my vote on him.

Meanwhile Renegade is just sitting around like a fucking lump on a log, talking about voting for Auwt.

I called this out midday.

(I was an idiot here and didn't see this was a flipless setup. I wouldn't have signed up if I knew it was.)

What I'm asking for from @Renegade and @Yuesford and anyone else who is willing to go back and look for it is some kind of connection prior to blink literally formulating an alliance between me and FT out of thin fucking air during day 3 and willing it into reality that I'm aligned with a scum FT. If you can give me that then you have some kind of justification for my death today.

I have been saying you two have been together since 36 hours into the game.
    Would love to see you address my above post renegade
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Yeah I will I'm distracted, and since everyone took a 12 hour break I mind as well too.
    This looks bad.

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    You will fail
    I'm actually fucking destroying this class. Even if I completely bomb the final I'll still pass with a C.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

I sheeped blink? When?
    Stop bullshitting. Read page 40+
    I am very frustrated with skater, the first time I interacted with the guy and he somehow managed to piss me off.
    You sheeped blink during day 2 EoD.
    What about day 2 EoD?
    @Yuesford

10. ISO #3310

Mehh. To be honest, the only reason I sheeped you doing that game is because you are the only mod player I know, besides Auwt being host and ZZorange is ZZorange.
    ZZorange was your scum teammate in Last Hope. Therefore, you only sheep town when you are scum. Just like how you sheeped blink in this game.

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

13. ISO #3313

I'm not going to kick and scream but I will tell you I am a mislynch.

Sure you could argue as scum I would hard sheep blink if I felt he was going to make the wrong moves, but what became crystal clear has non devolved and scum in one way or another have taken over.

-vote Stealthbomber16

Good luck, probably should've followed blink, you know, confirmed town.

ZZ and Yues are right about the goofy 'standards' of SC2mafia, play our way or die!
    @WrathCyber I think this is what you call a "Freudian slip."

14. ISO #3314

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ZZorange was your scum teammate in Last Hope. Therefore, you only sheep town when you are scum. Just like how you sheeped blink in this game.
    Yeah sure. Your precedent is 1/1 completed game I had.

If that's your conclusion. Then be my guest and vote me out.

The game is in your hands. BUT I fucking tried my best in the later stages of the game.
    What I got for my 18th Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

15. ISO #3315

16. ISO #3316

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

In any case. I firmly believe blink is vig. If he is, then we are missing one kill or mafia hit vakron too.

From what I've observe. Stealth and Light are buddies. Funny is a sheep voter, zzorange is trolling, but would still benefit town. Blink is likely vig, makes no sense to hide it. Wrath is town for me, my gut tells me. Ceko I have no solid opinion, but they are looking a bit scummy bcos he said Light is town locked. I have no opinion about Magaroth and Martin, but they are a sheep voter so it's SUS!! In the mods, we always vote up the non talker if we dont have a lead. But before that, we need to lynch Kira first
    If you were town, I think you'd at least be a little angry at ZZorange for trolling, even if you're friends with each other.

20. ISO #3320

If there is a single scum left, most likely in Light, Stealth, or Yuesford.

Probably Yuesford or Stealth, more likely Yuesford.

I'd vote either.
    -vote Yuesford
    Okay. This might be a desperate attempt from Renegade to bus his teammate since he had two votes and was just pressured by me.

I also pressured Yuesford immediately after pressuring Renegade, so this is ANOTHER opportunistic vote from Renegade.

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

If you were town, I think you'd at least be a little angry at ZZorange for trolling, even if you're friends with each other.
    I disagree. I would never get angry with my boy zzOrange. My ties with him are much more important than this game.

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

Okay. This might be a desperate attempt from Renegade to bus his teammate since he had two votes and was just pressured by me.

I also pressured Yuesford immediately after pressuring Renegade, so this is ANOTHER opportunistic vote from Renegade.
    He coasted the entire game. Why would he try a big dicc move like "bussing" me. lol

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

At day 4 EoD, Renegade gave zero fucks about being lynched. I think this shows that him and Yuesford are a team. Renegade didn't think him and Yuesford could win against Stealth, MM, Light, and I.
    Renegade gave zero fucks on everything. You are clearly tunneling me here you cuck.

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

This would be the moment where I'd say "lets turbo yuesford!" since we all 3 scumread him but renegade refuses to defend himself so I can't do that in good conscience
    I doubt Stealth and Renegade are both mafia based on this post.

30. ISO #3330

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

Information Instead of Analysis (IIoA) is a commonly used scumtell describing a player consistently posting summaries, setup speculation, and other content, but that doesn't critically analyze content to actually sort players and decide on an elimination. This behavior tends to indicate mafia members attempting to look active but are failing to fake genuine scumhunting.

This tell was codified in 2008 by Tarhalindur Standard Tells. Its definition evolved over the years but never phased out of common usage.

Examples

Posting long walls summarizing the game yet coming to no conclusions.

He never contributed a wall post.. So nah.

Performing what appears to be Post by Post Analysis on a player that really just amounts to listing things that player did, without explaining what is alignment-indicative about that player's actions.

His reference is my banlist LOLOL.

Engaging in setup spec or drawn out mafia theory discussions while avoiding talking about who to eliminate.

Aside from me and zzorange, he never concludes who to vote. Most of his votes are sheep votes.

Posting analysis unrelated to the game, or that doesn't come to conclusions about the game, i.e. walls of self-meta, or walls analyzing another player's meta in another game without tying it back to the game at hand.

He did this to me and zzorange. Plus that forum link earlier.

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

If town listened to you I'd be dead and the game would be over because Renegade would still be alive.

Bite your fucking ego. You've got 48 hours to make your case. This isn't the mod. Don't treat it as such.
    "the momentum" it's literally two fucking people holy shit
    Stealth really dislikes Yuesford.

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

Just vote. This game has dragged far too long.

I don't need to represent myself again, but I can answer all your queries, and TBH you should've known who's who and who SMH.

Just end it.. This game has dragged far too long.

@Stealthbomber16 want the win? I can vote ceko but I'll only give you 30 seconds.

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

@Stealthbomber16 did you want to lynch Yuesford or ZZ more on day 1?
    I wanted ZZ out more just because he was actively anti-town but I wasn’t sure he was scum like I was sure Yuesford was. Hence why I ended up on Yuesford in the second half of the day before settling on Auwt.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

47. ISO #3347

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350