Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yes

also no one cc'ed getting leveled up.

yues is not magus
    OK, so players in this game that have viewed day 2:
    ceko, blink, lag, oberon, pqr, wrath, frinckles, crichard, yuesford

players that have not viewed day 2:
    varcron, numbertwo, MM, ZZ

Admittedly it does seem unlikely that any of those last 4 were the ones that were leveled up. But Magus could easily have chosen Ozy, or a shadow, the darkness, or templar

Not to mention:
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager.
    They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night.

"Following night" means the night that follows the EOD level up, so let's say DAY 1 the Magus wants to level up a Villager, then during NIGHT 1 this Villager has to choose a LVL 1 Hero role and become it.
    blink is directly contradicting the host on the way the game works.

2. ISO #1902

3. ISO #1903

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    OK, so players in this game that have viewed day 2:
    ceko, blink, lag, oberon, pqr, wrath, frinckles, crichard, yuesford

players that have not viewed day 2:
    varcron, numbertwo, MM, ZZ

Admittedly it does seem unlikely that any of those last 4 were the ones that were leveled up. But Magus could easily have chosen Ozy, or a shadow, the darkness, or templar

Not to mention:

blink is directly contradicting the host on the way the game works.
    u are confirmation biasing onto blink. a genuine confirmation bias, unlike the bs crichard has been pulling off this game

4. ISO #1904

-vote crichardforumlies

*YAWN* crichard always making excuses for doing scummy things. where have i seen similar behavior... oh yeah. scum!zone and scum!wisp. for some reason i'm very good at finding scum when they're out-of-site players.
    Why not resolve the 1 for 1 between blink and frinckles?
    If Blink is a hit, then Yues is confirmed bad as well.

5. ISO #1905

6. ISO #1906

7. ISO #1907

8. ISO #1908

9. ISO #1909

10. ISO #1910

11. ISO #1911

In order for Frinckles to be lying the following has to be true:
    • Frinckles correctly guessed who would be leveled up AND
    • Magus decided to level up blink of all people AND
    • Somehow blink's action directly contradicting with the game mechanics makes sense

All while Frinckles has been a town read for me all game and blink is my top scum read. Way too much of a stretch, especially because of:
    Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    They have the whole night to choose their role among the Heroes pool, supposing they were Villager.
    They can use their role power on the same night they level up, so better not to give the role at the last minute of the night.

"Following night" means the night that follows the EOD level up, so let's say DAY 1 the Magus wants to level up a Villager, then during NIGHT 1 this Villager has to choose a LVL 1 Hero role and become it.

12. ISO #1912

13. ISO #1913

14. ISO #1914

• Somehow blink's action directly contradicting with the game mechanics makes sense

All while Frinckles has been a town read for me all game and blink is my top scum read. Way too much of a stretch, especially because of:
    just wait for auwt pls

15. ISO #1915

16. ISO #1916

17. ISO #1917

Lets not forget that if Yues is magus, why not say so already?
    Know what I mean?

18. ISO #1918

Also I agree with what Richard said - someone among blink/yues, and frinckles is lying. I don't know why we wouldn't lynch someone among that group today.

ALSO blink choosing paladin makes no sense to me - if he were so absolutely sure I was scum, why not choose knight and then check me - if he's so confident that I'm scum then that grants him an instant level 2 role which he can then verify himself with.

By choosing paladin that lets him keep "missing" on his investigations while conveniently not checking me since he would be "looking for darkness/magus" - allowing him to continue pushing me

19. ISO #1919

Also I agree with what Richard said - someone among blink/yues, and frinckles is lying. I don't know why we wouldn't lynch someone among that group today.

ALSO blink choosing paladin makes no sense to me - if he were so absolutely sure I was scum, why not choose knight and then check me - if he's so confident that I'm scum then that grants him an instant level 2 role which he can then verify himself with.

By choosing paladin that lets him keep "missing" on his investigations while conveniently not checking me since he would be "looking for darkness/magus" - allowing him to continue pushing me
    Also I'm going to blacklist Ceko after this game.
    I don't want to be in the same game as an outed troll.

20. ISO #1920

Quote Originally Posted by CRichardForumLies View Post
    Also I'm going to blacklist Ceko after this game.
    I don't want to be in the same game as an outed troll.
    i am town though and you know it. if you want to live, maybe you can vote with me ^-^

how about wrath or mm? mm hasn't been talked about at all today, despite what he did to ozy

21. ISO #1921

Lets not forget that if Yues is magus, why not say so already?
    Know what I mean?
    I mean, if Frinckles is lying, then yues could be anything, so Yues not claiming Magus doesn't really give any information if Frinckles turns out to be the one lying here.

22. ISO #1922

23. ISO #1923

i am town though and you know it. if you want to live, maybe you can vote with me ^-^

how about wrath or mm? mm hasn't been talked about at all today, despite what he did to ozy
    I'll admit those aren't bad choices and if there weren't a thunderdome between Frinckles vs blink + yuesford, then sure vote one of them out today.
    Though I don't know why an outed troll like you bothers trying to talk to me.

24. ISO #1924

25. ISO #1925

I'll admit those aren't bad choices and if there weren't a thunderdome between Frinckles vs blink + yuesford, then sure vote one of them out today.
    Though I don't know why an outed troll like you bothers trying to talk to me.
    shaman

26. ISO #1926

27. ISO #1927

We'll wait for Auwt sure, but I'm really not interested in playing in a way that involves assuming the host slipped - isn't that angleshooting by definition?

According to the setup - if blink was leveled up by the start of the night, that means he was leveled up by Magus. Which means he could choose a role AND perform an action. He is claiming he wasn't able to do that - which, according to the rules of the setup, means he is lying.

28. ISO #1928

29. ISO #1929

30. ISO #1930

31. ISO #1931

32. ISO #1932

33. ISO #1933

34. ISO #1934

35. ISO #1935

hey, can u at least explain why u trust frinckles and mm more than me? u realize both are very good players, so they can fake scum quite easily.
    I don't - if I had to pick one player (other than me) - and if they're town then I win, if they're scum then I lose - then I would pick you.

BUT, #1911

Just too many things have to fall in place perfectly for Frinckles to be lying here.

36. ISO #1936

37. ISO #1937

38. ISO #1938

i want the entire town to relax. don't jump the gun early.

frinckles made blink talk a lot. there has been a lot of EMOTIONAL discussion today about blink. don't let that distract from you what's important:

1. we must wait for auwt
    2. mm pqr wrath crichard and numbertwo drove ozy's lynch. frinckles suggested ozy may be a powerwolf (he was wrong ^-^)
    3. pqr is throwing lots of shade on blink. wrath crichard and frinckles are voting blink, and they all used AtE/OMGUS when i accused them of being scum. they're incapable of proper self-defense lmfao. at least try ffs, ur making this game WAY too easy for me.

39. ISO #1939

40. ISO #1940

41. ISO #1941

So lets see if I'm understanding this correctly.
    Ceko instead of being smart by trying to resolve the 1 for 1 between frinckles and blink+yuesford wants to troll by going after me instead.
    Guess I'm not coming back to this site if you're going to tolerate this trolling from them.
    good xDD

42. ISO #1942

43. ISO #1943

i want the entire town to relax. don't jump the gun early.

frinckles made blink talk a lot. there has been a lot of EMOTIONAL discussion today about blink. don't let that distract from you what's important:

1. we must wait for auwt
    2. mm pqr wrath crichard and numbertwo drove ozy's lynch. frinckles suggested ozy may be a powerwolf (he was wrong ^-^)
    3. pqr is throwing lots of shade on blink. wrath crichard and frinckles are voting blink, and they all used AtE/OMGUS when i accused them of being scum. they're incapable of proper self-defense lmfao. at least try ffs, ur making this game WAY too easy for me.
    And what if blink is a hit?
    Going to play properly if that's the case?

44. ISO #1944

45. ISO #1945

46. ISO #1946

-vote blinkskater
    This gives you big boy scum points

Blink is my current #1 town read along with Pringles after EOD1 (Pringles probably more so since he was off in never never land trying to lynch me with no one supporting him towards EOD, means likely he is town that has a misread)

47. ISO #1947

48. ISO #1948

49. ISO #1949

50. ISO #1950