Am I the only one thinking the Oracle should change his choice?
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Am I the only one thinking the Oracle should change his choice?

Imagine you're Oracle and you pick early-game. Either the target dies or survives to the lategame where information-finding is less useful. But ok, say the target has died, and Oracle is still stuck, destined to reveal the dead man's role when everyone else knows?

Oracle should be allowed to change his choice, atleast if his target dies before he does. Maybe Oracle should be able to change his decision at any time. But he will still reveal one role and one role only.
    Last edited by Elixir; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:35 PM.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig

2. ISO #2

Re: Am I the only one thinking the Oracle should change his choice?

That should be how it works.

Oracles should be able to change their target at night (though this happens after the kills so you need to be careful about putting stuff in your last will because if you die the night you try to change you'll reveal your old target).

If you dont have buttons after your first target put the replay up because that isnt intended.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf

3. ISO #3

Re: Am I the only one thinking the Oracle should change his choice?

Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    That should be how it works.

Oracles should be able to change their target at night (though this happens after the kills so you need to be careful about putting stuff in your last will because if you die the night you try to change you'll reveal your old target).

If you dont have buttons after your first target put the replay up because that isnt intended.
    huh i guess i misread the rolecard.
    https://imgur.com/a/NqMwElZ fuck it heres all the sc2mafia pics i would have put in the sig