S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 106
Register

User Tag List

Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,300 of 5907
  1. ISO #5251

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    I've already stopped talking to you for my sanity but unfortunately I have to respond to this rubbish.

I didn't say you said there were 4 mafia.
    I walked you through a thought process to see the errors in your thinking.
    How can you not understand that?
    I haven't told a single lie.

I don't know how much more I can break down the logic here. I literally wrote you a stepwise instruction guide and now you're calling it me telling lies about you.

I literally give up.
    I get that. If you are town can you see where it makes sense for me to lynch you. Some times town needs to lynch a town when we have flipless and also no Night KP.

This game is so unreadable for the most part. I give up Town you vote on the lynch today. I am confirmed yes but you have my reads I will give them let you all decide on the lynch ok. You all know my reads are not angle shooting.

What I want to know is do you town read or scum real twinsails?

2. ISO #5252

3. ISO #5253

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Marck Wilbird View Post
    Exactly. So from his point of view he loses with this play as mafia or NE UNLESS he thinks I really am NE and Quinne guessed right

Then we overwhelm you at final 3

Thats a pretty risky move. If I'm town that play is auto lose from him

So for me its win win. If hes town and this is a town play game ends at worst at 4. If hes scum, we lynch him at 3 town still wins

See why I want him there?
    Yes I agree with every thing you said.

I hard town read you YES. If you are town I see your POV Bart is town confirmed to you. I get that. And this game would be easy take you and him to end GG town wins.

Now. Read all his posts on the day we lynched Joha. He just feels so dam scummy. Is there a world that he is just Town with bad reads Yes but he HARD HARD HARD defended Joha. for a town to hard defend a Neutral like that is odd and now that Joha is pretty much confirmed Scum. We cant go off to much on reads today. MAfia has to bring A game today to win. And your hard town read on him is from today.

4. ISO #5254

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    I get that. If you are town can you see where it makes sense for me to lynch you. Some times town needs to lynch a town when we have flipless and also no Night KP.

This game is so unreadable for the most part. I give up Town you vote on the lynch today. I am confirmed yes but you have my reads I will give them let you all decide on the lynch ok. You all know my reads are not angle shooting.

What I want to know is do you town read or scum real twinsails?
    I posted my read on everybody yesterday and Gollert was right in the middle with a slight Town lean in favour of others being the remaining scum. It hasn't changed dramatically since then.

I am happy for you to lynch me Fred so long as it is on proper grounds. I refuse to die for accusations that make no sense to me and seem impossible in the game state as it is currently known. Can you understand where I am coming from?

I am not sure how you guys scumhunt but when I scumhunt I need to form a narrative that makes sense and explains the behaviour of the person. If I can't form that narrative or if it seems extremely unlikely then I rethink my reads until that's no longer the case.

5. ISO #5255

Yes I agree with every thing you said.

I hard town read you YES. If you are town I see your POV Bart is town confirmed to you. I get that. And this game would be easy take you and him to end GG town wins.

Now. Read all his posts on the day we lynched Joha. He just feels so dam scummy. Is there a world that he is just Town with bad reads Yes but he HARD HARD HARD defended Joha. for a town to hard defend a Neutral like that is odd and now that Joha is pretty much confirmed Scum. We cant go off to much on reads today. MAfia has to bring A game today to win. And your hard town read on him is from today.
    If you go back and read that day I am 110,000% with you. He was scummy af that day. No question. Tried to save a non town claim. Tried to save mafia Quinne

But circumstances have changed since then

6. ISO #5256

Joha is pretty much confirmed Scum.
    Ok I am speaking entirely calmly right now and trying to be constructive.
    This is an erroneous assumption.
    I think if we can correct this assumption then we can all be friends again.
    I am not sure how to correct this assumption.
    Let's all discuss.

7. ISO #5257

Ed is the biggest wildcard in this game IMO. And its most from POE

Like he makes 1 or 2 giant posts every 24 hours or so. And they're highly apathetic in a game where town has had the upper hand and control the whole time
    I agree but here is the deal. with ED

Host said players have complained about not being able to post.

In his posts it feels like he is truly upset due to his time zone he has not been able to contribute. (but not alignment indictive. because that can come from town or Scum). Also the fact my top scum read is voteing on him. and Golbert Has been acting really scummy. But he pushed on Joha makes me town read him at the same time could make him the real NE and he may have thought that joha was the real NB and wanted to Kill a NB over a posible mafia who he did not know it was.

Golbert is scum read by almost everyone. I think he should be next day lynch then ed or visa versa dont matter.

8. ISO #5258

I posted my read on everybody yesterday and Gollert was right in the middle with a slight Town lean in favour of others being the remaining scum. It hasn't changed dramatically since then.

I am happy for you to lynch me Fred so long as it is on proper grounds. I refuse to die for accusations that make no sense to me and seem impossible in the game state as it is currently known. Can you understand where I am coming from?

I am not sure how you guys scumhunt but when I scumhunt I need to form a narrative that makes sense and explains the behaviour of the person. If I can't form that narrative or if it seems extremely unlikely then I rethink my reads until that's no longer the case.
    I can respect this post.

only person I would be ok with lynching over you today is golbert.

9. ISO #5259

Let's all discuss.
    Ok have you read his LW?

10. ISO #5260

11. ISO #5261

12. ISO #5262

Ed is the biggest wildcard in this game IMO. And its most from POE

Like he makes 1 or 2 giant posts every 24 hours or so. And they're highly apathetic in a game where town has had the upper hand and control the whole time
    it feels like we had the upper hand and control the whole game but it feels like we've been chasing our own tails for the past two weeks

13. ISO #5263

14. ISO #5264

Ok have you read his LW?
    Yes. My take on his LW was this:

I think he was an Exe turned a Survivor.
    I think he genuinely intended to win with Town (you guys disagree but that doesn't matter now)
    We turned our back on him and lynched him.
    I think he wanted revenge and so crafted that LW to mess with us as his dying move.

That is the narrative that seems most plausible to me to explain everything that he did all game. I never bought the idea that he could be anything other than NB. He was under zero pressure when he claimed. He didn't need to put himself in that position if he was actually scum.

15. ISO #5265

16. ISO #5266

Let's all discuss.
    i think it comes from the mentality that non-town = scum,
    and the fact they left a shitty lw

17. ISO #5267

What do you think we should do? From your POV Louis was 100% real am I correct?
    well no
    anyone can claim to have a green check on anyone, it just so happened to be a correct check
    lois from my pov could've very much been scum, and i think their actions earlier in game suggest that.
    i know that quinne got a green check on them (correct me if im wrong), but a framer is a strong possibility in this setup imo
    to be honest i dont know which of the tprs were scum, so im glad we took the safest route and lynched all of them

18. ISO #5268

19. ISO #5269

20. ISO #5270

Yes. My take on his LW was this:

I think he was an Exe turned a Survivor.
    I think he genuinely intended to win with Town (you guys disagree but that doesn't matter now)
    We turned our back on him and lynched him.
    I think he wanted revenge and so crafted that LW to mess with us as his dying move.

That is the narrative that seems most plausible to me to explain everything that he did all game. I never bought the idea that he could be anything other than NB. He was under zero pressure when he claimed. He didn't need to put himself in that position if he was actually scum.
    That LW was to well crafted to want revenge to screw with town. It was premade way before he was going to be lynched. Also He would not put up Quinne. A real survivor would have happily voted for who ever town wanted just to live to get there win. He was not playing to the win-con of a survivor.

Yes, he did the scum have 0 night kills. This setup scum can only win if they fake claim and the scum all know that. Quinne coming out with claiming that Marwck was Neutral allowed Joha to come out as EXE and make his target Day 1 lynch. Also the real EXE if pro town had the perfect time to come out Day 3 and we would have taken him to the end when he already had his win day 1 unless he wanted mafia to win.

21. ISO #5271

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    well no
    anyone can claim to have a green check on anyone, it just so happened to be a correct check
    lois from my pov could've very much been scum, and i think their actions earlier in game suggest that.
    i know that quinne got a green check on them (correct me if im wrong), but a framer is a strong possibility in this setup imo
    to be honest i dont know which of the tprs were scum, so im glad we took the safest route and lynched all of them
    I love this post. PLease tell me does anyone scum read this guy?

22. ISO #5272

If I was a Survivor who got lynched by the Town I would have left the trolliest LW I could think of.
    Agreed but in your last moments that detailed? when you are angry for people lynching you? That LW does not come across as a revenge. it comes across as OH CRAP I FORGOT TO REMOVE MY LW I CLAIMED EXE.

23. ISO #5273

That LW was to well crafted to want revenge to screw with town. It was premade way before he was going to be lynched. Also He would not put up Quinne. A real survivor would have happily voted for who ever town wanted just to live to get there win. He was not playing to the win-con of a survivor.

Yes, he did the scum have 0 night kills. This setup scum can only win if they fake claim and the scum all know that. Quinne coming out with claiming that Marwck was Neutral allowed Joha to come out as EXE and make his target Day 1 lynch. Also the real EXE if pro town had the perfect time to come out Day 3 and we would have taken him to the end when he already had his win day 1 unless he wanted mafia to win.
    im pretty sure the timeline was that joha claimed and then quinne revealed the check

24. ISO #5274

25. ISO #5275

26. ISO #5276

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    The only way we lose this is to continually mislynch. You can have higher chances of not getting mislynches by keeping more people alive.
    Now please turn your minds around and tell me why skipping is not an acceptable option.
    This was when Vlad was alive and Vlad and Jan both where Corners and I was heavy saying Vlad was disguiser. and wanted to lynch him. HMMM

27. ISO #5277

28. ISO #5278

Ok fair points.

So you think Vlad, Quinne and Joha were Mafia?

29. ISO #5279

Everyone please we need to pick one person who everyone agrees is town max 2 evils.left. 1 mafia 1 NE or 2 mafia.

I want everyone to name your top town who you BBC want to see in the last 2 with me for town to win. This exercise will make the real evil out or give up a real town. Please don’t give a list just who you want to see in final 2 with me.

There are more town so this exercise should give town A win. I am one person I can be wrong so I am counting on town to help with this.
    This one

30. ISO #5280

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    @S-FM Quinne

Who have you checked
    post #3954

I swear dude this game is gonna last another month if we let it
    post #3955

Quinne is scummy as hell for coming in and not posting at this point
    post #3960

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Very inconsiderate. I've had to wait 3 days too announce who've I've detected as a neutral because some selfish smucks couldn't wait for me to pop on. Wilberg btw. Spammy bird leader. I was hoping to be able to confirm as town.

We can still do this. We have to look for people trying to de-motivate. We need to keep fighting. And I'm really sorry Fred

This game is determined by you.

You are the ONLY. COMFIRMED. TOWN.

You are the one who needs to find a strong town read.

You need to look for players that have mislead.
    You need a hard good look at Vlad. They are practically the only confirmed mafia I'm 99% sure of. Inspect them. Who didn't interact with them, who did interact with them wrongly.

Between Mulan and Lois. I can't figure out which one of them is scum. I would like to believe Louis was town, it would make sense due to the feedback I recieved. Yet I don't understand how they decided to check Mulan after giving me grief for doing the same to them.

Mulan make more sense as scum. As a Framer. And their first chat turning out to be with the only other scum in the game. I can see it being an excuse to frame instead. This matches the check Lois got on them. And their counterclaim names sense or else it's game over with 3 confirmed towns. But then that seems too easy. But then Lois would have to be godfather and then claimed falsely that Mulan is scum.

There isn't a way I can be 100% satisfied with either of their alignments. And same will go for me. There is no way for me to prove I'm not scum.

Good luck Fred.
    post #3962

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Getting peaved off that everytime I get online the game is closed.
    post #3963

So you detected wilfred as neutral?
    post #3964

Intriguing
    post #3965

Alright I'll remove one level of mystery by claiming Bounty Hunter. My target has already been lynched. All I need to do is survive.
    post #3966

We dont need to worry about an android or amnes.
    post #3967

You still think he was REal?????

31. ISO #5281

Alright, here's the thing: if you're right and Joha was actually mafia, it means:

- Vlad was Disguiser
    - One of the three TPR claims was necessarily Mafia (claiming TPR as neutral evil here is simply dumb, since you're very likely to die)
    - Joha was Mafia

Which leaves 1 neutral benign who hasn't claimed (???) or is dead (uh, who would that be?) and 1 neutral evil. Whether we live in this world or in the exe!Joha one doesn't matter: at best, we live in your world and we only have to lynch the neutral evil. Playing like there are 1 mafia and 1 neutral evil left is the way to go here, since it cannot hurt us. Is there something I don't see?

Also, about the blue part, scum have to decieve us by fakeclaiming, yes, but it doesn't mean they have to literally put the rope on their neck by claiming executioner at that point of the game. Scum!Joha could have just claimed Ensign and nobody would have been surprised. Nobody would have suspected him for it. Bart is right: it makes little sense for scum!Joha to do that.

32. ISO #5282

I love this post. PLease tell me does anyone scum read this guy?
    Me. Not that he's really scummy because of something he said, but rather because I find Bart to be townier than him because he supported Marck instead of wanting to lynch him. I already said I liked Gollert. I already said I liked Marck. I think Ed is scum. You're town. I'm town. Weelllllllll... it leaves him lol.

Also, I think Lois was really just town with severe God syndrome, but I won't die on that hill.

33. ISO #5283

34. ISO #5284

35. ISO #5285

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post
    Me. Not that he's really scummy because of something he said, but rather because I find Bart to be townier than him because he supported Marck instead of wanting to lynch him. I already said I liked Gollert. I already said I liked Marck. I think Ed is scum. You're town. I'm town. Weelllllllll... it leaves him lol.

Also, I think Lois was really just town with severe God syndrome, but I won't die on that hill.
    I agree on Louis, I shout have shoot Quinne. Only reson I picked Louis over Quinne was becuse Louis did not have any more checks and all the TPR had to die. Also I misread the setup and did not notice the GF had a special. My thought was Louis was a stong player if he was mafia he could mislead town.

36. ISO #5286

37. ISO #5287

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Billigan Holbird View Post

Who is your top town who do you want to see in the final 3?

38. ISO #5288

Me you Bart Holbird final 4

Agree?
    Again, I'm satisfied with that, for the same reason.

How about this. lynch order
    Bart
    Ed
    Gollert
    Lembird
    I'll take the other way around. Lynching:
    1. Lembird
    2. Gollert
    3. Ed
    4. Wilbird

If I somehow lost favor with Fred (and it doesn't seem like I'm going to regain it) I wanna take these two down with me.
    I do townread Wilbird, but because of a mechanical check I'm willing to gamble on Holbird/Bart

39. ISO #5289

40. ISO #5290

41. ISO #5291

42. ISO #5292

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Edoua Maije View Post
    I'm going to leave the post i was writing here, i just arrived at work so i'll be back in roughly 8 hours. I really wonder how the fuck 400 posts were made in the meantime but i'll read em on the train home.

my reply

Stuff like your formatting really threw me off:
    dno really i read you as town earlier in the game
    Like look, "dno" is obviously a mispelled word. I read it as "don't". I then added an "I" because otherwise it wouldn't make grammatical sense. How I saw the line:

Lembird , I don't really i read you as town earlier in the game and i can't say much has changed.
    I wouldn't have "twisted your words" if you had just spelled it correctly.

And the other point toward Bart?
    You typed in a line between the sentence. I thought that was a paragraph break. So.. type correctly yo.

43. ISO #5293

44. ISO #5294

45. ISO #5295

46. ISO #5296

47. ISO #5297

You now agree that Joha and I could not have been on the same team. Sure you can argue we were both scum, but we are agreed Joha and I were not on the same team ever.
    I don't see how it matters whether or not you "were on the same team". At this point of the game, scum will look to work together.
    Independently, I read Bart as town.

48. ISO #5298

49. ISO #5299

I agree but here is the deal. with ED

Host said players have complained about not being able to post.

In his posts it feels like he is truly upset due to his time zone he has not been able to contribute. (but not alignment indictive. because that can come from town or Scum). Also the fact my top scum read is voteing on him. and Golbert Has been acting really scummy. But he pushed on Joha makes me town read him at the same time could make him the real NE and he may have thought that joha was the real NB and wanted to Kill a NB over a posible mafia who he did not know it was.

Golbert is scum read by almost everyone. I think he should be next day lynch then ed or visa versa dont matter.
    It's alignment indicative when it's all a slot does. Edoua fufills his post count, not by scumhunting, but by complaining.

If I was scum, I would not have pushed Joha to die. This doesn't make sense because they needed Joha to live and swap sides. I don't think I'm the top scum read. Holbird, Bart, Wilbird, and until recently, you have all expressed confidence in me. Again, I'm willing to die if Lembird and Edoua die too.

50. ISO #5300