Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 2635
  1. ISO #2351
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ? DIS BE NO OPN WLF ING

Pls xpl ain

If you seriously think I'm scum at the moment, facepalms on you. I've been clearing half the game as soon as I arrived.
    Lol I don’t, but I used to. Honestly the scum read was PoE based, I never scumread you as a player.

2. ISO #2352

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I'm just saying your are panicing really hard the last hours.
    A townie wouldnt act like it.
    I had some doubt about you, but now :

Its just to obvious
    That's what Mag (I call him Mag because his old name was Magoroth, by the way) usually does. Also, in FM, townies usually panic and start posting a lot of stuff when they're threatened. It's not an absolute town tell, but you can't base a scumread on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #2353
    Ganelon

Mate that is definitely open wolfing.
    Tell you what, if I’m wrong about Auwt we go for Naz. How do you like that?
    -vote Auwt

4. ISO #2354

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Town always panics when they’re about to lose. Besides, I’m not in any danger of being lynched. My panic wasn’t self directed, either. It was directed at finding the scum.
    Town always panics thats true, but you are hard panic-ing on a special day. As far as i know :

Scum lose when reduced to 1.
    Guess what they are actually 2.

Town lose when reduced to 3
    Guess what we are currently 5.

Do I need to explain a bit more or you get what I am talking about?

5. ISO #2355
    Ganelon

That’s literally nonsensical because I’m not about to be lynched LOL. And panicking like this would literally be the worst way of pushing a countertrain.

6. ISO #2356

ignore the anger directed at you and me - look past that. She is literally screaming about how Town is about to lose and is terrified of a quickhammer, her anger is directed at the replacements. She is quite literally spewing Town. Just look st it. Alternatively if you trust me, vote Auwt or SJ with me.
    Hmmm. Perhaps. I'll just stick to that: perhaps. It's her meta to be angry, and I'm angry at how this potentially great and fun game went too; it doesn't mean I'm spitting everywhere and breaking tables with my fists. And even if I did, would it clear me as town? I don't think so. She definetly remains in the PoE, as that is nowhere as strong as the clears from interactions with Renegade.

Also, it's exactly because I trust you but not fully that I'm voting SJ
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #2357
    Ganelon

I want to see one legit argument for why I’m scum. If I’m scum why the fuck is nobody defending me ffs?? Who is my team mate?

8. ISO #2358

That’s literally nonsensical because I’m not about to be lynched LOL. And panicking like this would literally be the worst way of pushing a countertrain.
    I remember seeing you writing a lot of posts.
    But well, today was not a simple "lot" but quite a bigger one.
    Nothing to compare the other days.
    I dont think you have any conviction since you switch your vote so much.

9. ISO #2359
    Ganelon

Hmmm. Perhaps. I'll just stick to that: perhaps. It's her meta to be angry, and I'm angry at how this potentially great and fun game went too; it doesn't mean I'm spitting everywhere and breaking tables with my fists. And even if I did, would it clear me as town? I don't think so. She definetly remains in the PoE, as that is nowhere as strong as the clears from interactions with Renegade.

Also, it's exactly because I trust you but not fully that I'm voting SJ
    The issue is that I don’t trust you enough because of how hard you’ve defended Auwt today. So I can go for SJ, but I would much rather do Auwt, because if he flips town, it pretty much confirms the scum team is Naz/SJ. It obviously can’t be you and SJ, but you could be Auwts scum mate.

10. ISO #2360

Mate that is definitely open wolfing.
    Tell you what, if I’m wrong about Auwt we go for Naz. How do you like that?
    -vote Auwt
    Where did the SJ push go? I'm not excluding a Ganelon/SJ world.

SJ would be the lynch target instead, to be fair. Not naz. I don't want to get murdered by a Mag/SJ team, and lynching SJ makes us win against a naz/SJ team. The only reason I'm considering your suggestion is that people are saying I could be scum with Auwt, by the way; if I were confirmed town, I'd tell you to stick with SJ.

11. ISO #2361
    Ganelon

More discrediting. How about you actually find a proper reason to scunread me before I put you in the ground.

12. ISO #2362

The issue is that I don’t trust you enough because of how hard you’ve defended Auwt today. So I can go for SJ, but I would much rather do Auwt, because if he flips town, it pretty much confirms the scum team is Naz/SJ. It obviously can’t be you and SJ, but you could be Auwts scum mate.
    If people agree to vote SuperJack if Auwt is town, yes. If not, Screw You, SJ will be the lynch.

13. ISO #2363
    Ganelon

It appears we are at an impasse. What can I do to convince you to vote Auwt? Or that I am town.

14. ISO #2364

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Horrible plan if voting SJ is just based on a theory. What percentage do you think you are right about SJ being the bussing scum?
    What if naz is scum? Or, in your eyes, Ganelon or I are scum? Your win percentage falls to ~15% depending on what values you assign.

By the way, why do you towncore naz? I don't get it. From what I can tell, it's purely tonal, but VCA says she's bad.
    I haven't liked his half-baked ISO on aami and attack on gane either.
    like,30%UwU!!!!
    I think none of you are scum.
    Most attacks on her have been weak imo. She's not on a team with anyone either, unless you think she's bussing in a setup where maf loses if ONE more goon gets lynched.
    Yeah, but assuming gane is town, frinckles's VCA was bad too. Anyways, here's my take on who naz voted:

day 1 - she voted gane, but was AFK during EOD....
    day 2 - she voted aami bc she wanted her modkilled. then she voted varc bc idk, a lot of ppl thought he was scummy.
    day 3 - she voted frinckles, then i pressured her to keep her vote there
    I haven't included day 4 because I'm lazy.

If you've other input on her votes, please let meknow UwU.

15. ISO #2365

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    like,30%UwU!!!!
    I think none of you are scum.
    Most attacks on her have been weak imo. She's not on a team with anyone either, unless you think she's bussing in a setup where maf loses if ONE more goon gets lynched.
    Yeah, but assuming gane is town, frinckles's VCA was bad too. Anyways, here's my take on who naz voted:

day 2 - she voted aami bc she wanted her modkilled. then she voted varc bc idk, a lot of ppl thought he was scummy.

I also didn't like MM's attack on naz. Very weak imo.OwO

16. ISO #2366
    Ganelon

Meh I trust you MM... I hope you’re not scum. I’m fine with an SJ lynch. I don’t feel like trying to convince you rn so whatever.
    -vote SuperJack

17. ISO #2367
    Ganelon

Ceko if you trust me vote SJ, and believe me when I say MM is playing his town meta rn, I don’t think anyone else on this website knows him as well as I do, except perhaps Distortes. Vote SJ. I also disagree with MMs push on Naz, but I don’t see it as scum motivated. He’s trying f too hard for that.

18. ISO #2368

It appears we are at an impasse. What can I do to convince you to vote Auwt? Or that I am town.
    You can bring up interesting interactions with flipped scum, if you have any. I didn't find them. Outside of that, you can convince others that if Auwt flips town, SuperJack is next. Naz is out of the lynch picture because scum!Naz is scum with SJ, not with you and not with anyone else because all others are cleared, including myself because of my push on her, I'd say. This 99.99999 % solves the game, but we need the whole town to follow up on it.

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370
    Ganelon

Fine. If Auwt is town we’ll go for SJ. I promise. Is that ok?

21. ISO #2371

Meh I trust you MM... I hope you’re not scum. I’m fine with an SJ lynch. I don’t feel like trying to convince you rn so whatever.
    -vote SuperJack
    Ceko if you trust me vote SJ, and believe me when I say MM is playing his town meta rn, I don’t think anyone else on this website knows him as well as I do, except perhaps Distortes. Vote SJ. I also disagree with MMs push on Naz, but I don’t see it as scum motivated. He’s trying f too hard for that.
    Or that lol.

22. ISO #2372
    Ganelon

Ignore my last post, I’m voting SJ.

23. ISO #2373
    Ganelon

This doesn’t mean anything btw

24. ISO #2374

Fine. If Auwt is town we’ll go for SJ. I promise. Is that ok?
    Everyone needs to say it tho, not just you, we can't singlehandly lynch SJ afterwards (because I do believe there will be an afterwards) lol

25. ISO #2375
    Ganelon

Everyone needs to say it tho, not just you, we can't singlehandly lynch SJ afterwards (because I do believe there will be an afterwards) lol
    Oh! I figured it out!
    Since you’re French, you ought to do what you do best: surrender and sheep me minion.

26. ISO #2376

Oh! I figured it out!
    Since you’re French, you ought to do what you do best: surrender and sheep me minion.
    You're not Austrian, are you? ONIONS FOR YOU MWHAAHAH

27. ISO #2377
    Ganelon

I’ve actually got some Austrian blood

28. ISO #2378
    Ganelon

I’m probably not gonna be voting Naz since it doesn’t look like she’s scum rn. P sure the scum is SJ and Auwt and we just dicked around for two days for no reason.

29. ISO #2379

Auwt's posts are nothing but scummy.
    There's no initiative. He's says people can ask him whatever, but hasn't interacted with anyone else of his own accord. There hasn't been a single question out of him that seeks information.
    -already has the information? And they've suddenly went from "fingers crossed" to "die scum" when talking to Ganelon. This is really after SuperJack joined this train. Without SuperJack, I highly doubt Auwt would say something like this.

The only reason I'm not voting him right now is because of some D1 posts. For everyone saying SJ is evil, by the same standard, Auwt is evil.
    Furthermore I find SJ's push on renegade > aamirus' interactions with Auwt.
    'cause in the end, ammirus did NOT vote renegade, while SJ did

30. ISO #2380

I’ve actually got some Austrian blood
    Oh no. I'll have to cut the onions myself to remove a fraction corresponding to it... *cries in French*
    I’m probably not gonna be voting Naz since it doesn’t look like she’s scum rn. P sure the scum is SJ and Auwt and we just dicked around for two days for no reason.
    This is the exact feeling I got when I read D1 lol

31. ISO #2381

I guess i have to convince everyone else,

It looks like his multiple votes are invisible?
    Ganelon claims being panicing. A town wouldnt panic at this point.
    But a scum would.
    Since he knows he is in danger, he is switching his vote each time, to make sure to earn a majority like he did during previous lynches
    Ganelon scumread MM and then sided with him by not having his team mate helping him (probably part of their plan).
    I dont believe Marshall is scum. But Ganelon has everything to look like it.

32. ISO #2382
    Ganelon

DO NOT QUOTE, MENTION SUPERJACK OR AUWT. THEY ARE CONFIRMED SCUM AND SHOULD NOT BE ITTERACTED WITH. DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH. DON’T GAMETHROW.

33. ISO #2383

Renny Gator posts this.

Aamirus attacks him on that.

Again. Note the double attack on Renny here. Yes, it's just that she separated the two posts, but it looks like she really found something else to attack him on, and that's not something you fake at a scummate, since that's usually not something people read into and since it's showing a progression in thoughts, even though it's small.

When Renny says Squirtle was the better starter lol

~~

Here comes the more meaningful interaction, though.

Do you SERIOUSLY see Aamirus hitting on his scummate's credibility that hard when he's being wagoned? I don't.

Also, a bit later, she says "Thunderdome, thunderdome!", referring to Banana-Renny fight. It's natural, not tainted with "oh no my scummate is under attack".

@secondpassing
    Honestly, despite your take on it, aami's push on ren doesn't make me townread her. However, I'm giving aami a few townpoints because of ren's push on aami:

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Three reasons dear Vracon.

Aamirus accuses my very simple defense of Gamelon as pocketing. I don't think definding someone saying that voting a truly afk player (unlike typical treko) is useless is worthy of this accusation.

Banana somehow strongly believes that Aamirus is town despite little information. I would like to explore this more.

I was told to jump on a train by at least two people.
    Why I voted Aamirus.

I really did not like this post. First of all, the dismissive tone puts me off, but let us set that aside.

Aamoorus is arguing the following: we must essentially start a train on every single person. Why? Varcron's point you responded to was very valid. In other games, the earliest trains were very much scum driven - and while following vote patterns is basically what we have to do this game, at some point starting a train on every single person for the hell of it creates more confusion in my opinion. I could be wrong though.

Statistically speaking, we are much more likely to mislynch than lynch a goonie. Additionally, do you not think that the scum would be wise to how the votes are so important here, and make sure they never were on the outside of the 6 votes needed to lynch?

I just don't like it. I am fine with an Aamirisu lynch for the time being.
    You may disagree, but I doubt ren would bus his teammate like this.uWu

~~~

Anyways, while reading ren's ISO I found this interaction with BC:

I changed my opinion on Banana because I do believe he is trying to legitimately form a town core.
    I'm not sure I ever scumread BC. I included them in a list of players who I was engaging with, which I may have mistankenly said was scum. The list of BC, Varcron, Aami, and you was merely pointing out what I thought was odd behavior. In BCs case, the lack of spam was the focus of that discussion.

So please point out where I switched. I never called BC scum.
    Ren may have been sheeping SP's slot here, so SP stays in my towncore. Unless others want to make an argument against SP :^)

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

Where did the SJ push go? I'm not excluding a Ganelon/SJ world.

SJ would be the lynch target instead, to be fair. Not naz. I don't want to get murdered by a Mag/SJ team, and lynching SJ makes us win against a naz/SJ team. The only reason I'm considering your suggestion is that people are saying I could be scum with Auwt, by the way; if I were confirmed town, I'd tell you to stick with SJ.
    Alright I can't find the post I needed to quote, so whatever, you said something about SJ

SuperJack pushed renegade until he died, and was one of the first people onto him.

36. ISO #2386
    Ganelon

I guess i have to convince everyone else,

It looks like his multiple votes are invisible?
    Ganelon claims being panicing. A town wouldnt panic at this point.
    But a scum would.
    Since he knows he is in danger, he is switching his vote each time, to make sure to earn a majority like he did during previous lynches
    Ganelon scumread MM and then sided with him by not having his team mate helping him (probably part of their plan).
    I dont believe Marshall is scum. But Ganelon has everything to look like it.
    What, town wouldn’t be panicking? Look at naz. Look at Ceko even. They both panicked to some extent.
    Scum would panic yes, but not today, and CERTAINLY not in my position. Nobody is going to lynch me today lol. Secondpassing won’t, Naz won’t, MM won’t, Celo won’t... I’m not getting lynched, why the fuck panic? Second, I I actually panickrd over dying, explain to me this. Why haven’t I tried to defend myself? Why have I instead scumpainted the people I’ve LONG considered to be the only candidates that could be scum? Btw many people agreed with my points...
    That’s absurd. Do you really think scum do that? Nobody switches their vote to do that. Not even newbie scum do it. I switch my vote because this is a treacherous situation for town... if anyone is panicking, it’s you lol. You’re desperately trying to fabricate reasons as to why I’m scum. You didn’t do this before it was clear I locked onto your lynch.

I scunread noz, not MM. besides, I clearly stated that I liked MMs entrance, even though my previous analysis of the game suggested that he was the only one who could be scum, along with you, and naz.

Why do you townread Mm and not me? Lol

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388
    Ganelon

Funny enough, Im also French.
    Not sheeping, and not surrendering tho.
    Oh lol I hope you didn’t take that seriously. I know MM quite well and he knows I’m joking, I’m not actually being racist.

39. ISO #2389
    Ganelon

DO NOT QUOTE, MENTION SUPERJACK OR AUWT. THEY ARE CONFIRMED SCUM AND SHOULD NOT BE ITTERACTED WITH. DOING SO IS GROUNDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH. DON’T GAMETHROW.

@aamirus

40. ISO #2390

Here is the start of Superjack's pushes. They come out of nowhere in his personal progression, but meh, anything he'd have would have came out of nowhere back then, since he hadn't been so active. Let's say we give that a pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Whats most Interesting is that both of Renegade's votes have been sheep votes/without reasoning.
    I lied, He explained later in the first one and the Second one was because of Banana's request.

Either way he has been joining trains with weak voting reasoning.

-vote Renegade
    Fair... but I mean, it's not revolutionary, and it's 30 minutes before EoD, when the consensus is that Renegade should be lynched. I absolutely do not exclude the bussing theory.

Now here are his other posts after this:
    Remind me about Varcron. Tomorrow plz. I'm supposed too review them.
    Talks about Varcron.
    Would you rather be lynched?
    He's talking to Frinckles.
    Wanna vote banana lol?

vote banana
    He's literally suggesting to change the lynch target at the last minute, i.e. to CFD away from Renegade.
    I am interested in Naz. They have been floating around and in the middle of peples reads.
    Talks about Naz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Renegade has been lynched. He was a Goon.

Day 2 has started and will end in 48 hours. Will make this post beautiful soon-
    And that is all. Conclusion: Yes, his vote was on Renegade for sure, but his explaination of it holds in two posts 30 minutes before EoD, and he never talked about it again. He very possibly tried to steer the lynch away from Renegade, although I cannot be certain of this. Note that Renegade literally never interacted with SuperJack on this part of D1, and after a full read of D1, I think Renegade simply never interacted with SJ at all. I smell the bus from afar.

@secondpassing

41. ISO #2391
    Ganelon

Yeah that last minute wagon swap looks bad. Good find

42. ISO #2392
    Ganelon

That seems to strongly indicate that Naz is town btw, if SJ talked about her at EoD.

43. ISO #2393

Funny enough, Im also French.
    Not sheeping, and not surrendering tho.
    Ay!
    Alright I can't find the post I needed to quote, so whatever, you said something about SJ

SuperJack pushed renegade until he died, and was one of the first people onto him.
    That push was 30 minutes before EoD, so no, he wasn't "one of the first people onto him", that's not true at all. Go read EoD1 again. He also did not "push Renegade until he died", as the posts you quoted were literally his ONLY posts pushing Renegade; the rest of his posts were about other people. Renegade also did not reply to anything SJ said, although he was present at EoD.

TLDR: no.

44. ISO #2394
    Ganelon

Can we lynch SJ and end this game please? I’m that confident we’re gonna win.

45. ISO #2395

Oh lol I hope you didn’t take that seriously. I know MM quite well and he knows I’m joking, I’m not actually being racist.
    I confirm btw Auwt lol
    Lmao this is PERFECT
    That seems to strongly indicate that Naz is town btw, if SJ talked about her at EoD.
    I'd rather say it clears Banana even further, since the push wasn't so strong on her, but perhaps yes.

46. ISO #2396
    Ganelon

Btw the reason SJ and Auwt are scum and not SJ and Naz is very simple: both SJ and Auwt took it personally when I started flipping between random team suggestions, MOST OF WHICH INVOLVED THEM ONE WAG OR THE OTHER. naz, who takes everything seriously (sorry, you just do lol), didn’t take it personally and didn’t react with a discrediting Ad hominem. Logical fallacies come from scum, because logical fallacies are almost always willfully committed. Unless they’re just logical errors, which look very different from logical fallacies

47. ISO #2397
    Ganelon

wag, nice, my phone is turning Dutch

48. ISO #2398
    Ganelon

anyway I will never unvote. so don’t bother you can’t convince me lol

49. ISO #2399

Can we lynch SJ and end this game please? I’m that confident we’re gonna win.
    Unless someone pulls a rabbit out of their hat, I'm sold on scum!SJ. Day ends in ±11 hours, though, so it lets people have time to see the truth about SJ.

50. ISO #2400

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    like,30%UwU!!!!
    I think none of you are scum
    Most attacks on her have been weak imo. She's not on a team with anyone either, unless you think she's bussing in a setup where maf loses if ONE more goon gets lynched.[/COLOR]

Spoiler : some insight into naz's Varcron vote pattern and reads :
    So I think I'm supposed to vote naz. And I don't think I should be voting Frinckles.
    Now's your chance to persuade me.

-vote naz

I'm going to get people's pronouns wrong, just correct me.
    This where my perspective starts. As you can see right now, naz is still scum reading me even after a Frinckles town flip lynch, who she also scum read based upon "ceko's ISO"

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I think naz is scum because it looks like they're being very careful with what they're doing as to align with what I am doing

It's not often I get to say that someone is acting like me, but in this case naz is acting like me.
    Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I mean I don't mind lynching u today lol u aren't helping to solve the game at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Interesting how as soon as I said you were a scum read you started explaining how you were fine with my lynch

-vote naz
    Varcron votes naz. This is in close timing with the counter vote.

Also I've been fine with your lynch since the beginning of day 2 when I stated my lynch pool today is anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene at EOD yesterday
    Anyone who didn't vote Gane or Rene does tie in with her thinking scum voted outside those two trains, but is also very convenient that its the person who voted her.

Vote Count
    Noz_Bugz (2 [L-3]):*
    Frinckles,*secondpassing

naz (1 [L-4]):*
    Varcron
    secondpassing (2 [L-3]):*
    theoneceko,*SuperJack
    aamirus (1 [L-4]):*
    naz
    Frinckles (1 [L-4]):*
    Noz_Bugz
    Varcron (1 [L-4]):*
    Ganelon

lolll
    The state of the situation. She collects vote counts so we can also guess she is capable of manipulating her own vote so that it is harder to track her using VCA.

I would literally vote myself on this website if I could but od the existing trains,,hdhsksm
    -vote Varcron

inb4 rng between us 3
    And her vote here.

In conclusion, she has been consistently scum reading everyone who has scum read her.
    That includes Varcron, Frinckles, secondpassing, theoneceko... though I do think she has voted aamirus at some point for some reason I don't know.

Very defensive. Self-preservation perhaps?