S-FM 295: Furry Potter - Page 40
Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 4182
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Truthfully the easiest ones to scumpaint are emtpy slots. This game's activity has moves decently. You can't rig them otherwise.

ALTHOUGH

I think Aamirus actually is a slot ready for scumpaint. I would be killing that if I were not town. and no it's not just because she's lurking.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

5. ISO #1955

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

9. ISO #1959

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Gyrlander out yourself you fucking cop. I know you or Aamirus are a cop.
    I am albus Dumbledore, the GREATEST WIZARD OF ALL TIME. Why would I be a pathetic cop? I AM A GOD! I CANNOT BE KILLED AND ALSO I CAN KILL EVERYONE IN THE GAME IF I WANT TO MWAHAHAHAH

this is sarcasm
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

10. ISO #1960

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

13. ISO #1963

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Pringles is saying that distorted slipped by admitting he doesnt really scumread pringles but actually believes pringles is town, because distorted is scum aka has information that town doesnt
    I believe frinckles is saying distorted slipped because distorted saying "you will never live this down" implied that distorted 100% believed the doctor claim was real, as a mafia would. Distorted has since clarified that you can't live it down as either faction, but I don't think that was what distorted was saying initially.

14. ISO #1964

15. ISO #1965

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Ellie was just misled =( she didnt know what she was doing!
    notice how distorted didn't bring the ellie thing up, during that whole debate u guys were having earlier, even though it was his town character that was best friends with the scum leader. Maybe he just "forgot". Maybe he was happy to watch MM get scumpainted for that.

16. ISO #1966

17. ISO #1967

-vote Distorted

1) ONLY person who has not given anything from their card
    Reminder:
    Aamirus - Dumbledore
    Frinckles - snape
    Mesk - ginny
    Banana - Hagrid
    Vlad - Harry Potter
    Gyrlander - says he is not a harry potter char which is what stealth said and was true for him
    MM - lupin
    Pathfinder - ron
    Efe - Hermione

just to confirm for you that everybody else claimed.

Note that mag (Sirius black), said he was looking for his long lost cousin, which should be Bellatrix Lestrange who I cannot fathom as being a good person - at least draco is just a misguided kid that leaves the deatheaters in the end. This also sounds exactly like a lost wolf claim.

2) knew from past blink hidden game that lovers and best friends are not necessarily same alignment (since he was a town power who was best friends with the mafia leader, and straight up got lynched for that) - but gleefully participated in the push on MM for being friends with mag

3) day 1 gleefully accepting me calling him Professor Sybill, as if he was taking it as a free pass

You're welcome! I'm happy I can reaffirm ur efforts towards carrying us to victory!
    this was his last post of day 1, 45 minutes before the end of the day

4) day 2 gleefully enjoying frinckles' doctor claim. When I saw frinckles' doctor claim I thought "fuck, is this yagami outing himself as doctor for no reason all over again?" Sure, it's funny that efe caused frinckles to do that, but distorted just seemed gleeful as fuck without a hint of remorse, as a mafia would be that knows who he's killing tonight

so what ur saying is frinckles just got outplayed and rekt?
    omg we are never going to hear the end of this lol
    @Frinckles efe is never going to let u live this down. and when i say never, i mean never. He still reminds me of shit from 2 years ago that I did.
    5) Distorted was not on the mag lynch which appears to be a mafia flip.
    and see the timing quote from 3 - it's not like he was clearly asleep or away around EOD - he just stopped posting 45 min prior to it

6) complimenting and encouraging efe - antitown and the classic way to get him to stop scumreading you and do what you want (sorry efe)

Now I shall go to sleep and enjoy your reaction tomorrow distorted my dear.

18. ISO #1968

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

21. ISO #1971

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

24. ISO #1974

25. ISO #1975

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Distorted

1) ONLY person who has not given anything from their card
    ah so its a claim u want. I am not a harry potter character, however I am formed from a spell within.

I am Blinkskater, well a piece of blinkskaters soul. I was a Horcrux formed within the body of a mighty, and sexy, squirrel. I myself, am not a squirrel, but the body I inhabit is. Upon the death of my body (lynching, night kill ect) I inhabit a voter of my choice and can put a restriction on their play. The restriction was submitted before game start, which is no punctuation. if im killed at night its the one sent to kill me. This means that the person inhabited, if they use punctuation, will have some negative effect. not sure if its killing or not, that is not revealed to me.

During the night I began experimenting with brewing my own potions in an attempt to replicate the perfect, hangover free alcohol. I can choose what the desired effects are, however there can be unforseen side-effects. Last night I gave a dark brew I have aged for a millenia to mesk and one to banana. The desired effect is a 1 night immunity potion; not sure what the side-effects are yet and I did not get a list of them in my card either. They can be benefits and they can be negatives (I think its an RNG system? dunno the answers get vague around it). All I know is I can choose any, game-mechanic (within reason) effects to attach to the potions.

If I make killing brews, where the desired effect is to kill or harm players, I become a neutral killing role. However, if I make potions that help, protect, investigate (get drunk and talk with them ect, works like an invest role but can only make 1 of these in a night), then I become town aligned. So in a sense its an amnesiac styled role. However I am already town aligned due to my first actions.

My wincon is based on what potions i made, but if I die, my wincon changes to seeing that faction lose.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

26. ISO #1976

27. ISO #1977

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

ah so its a claim u want. I am not a harry potter character, however I am formed from a spell within.

I am Blinkskater, well a piece of blinkskaters soul. I was a Horcrux formed within the body of a mighty, and sexy, squirrel. I myself, am not a squirrel, but the body I inhabit is. Upon the death of my body (lynching, night kill ect) I inhabit a voter of my choice and can put a restriction on their play. The restriction was submitted before game start, which is no punctuation. if im killed at night its the one sent to kill me. This means that the person inhabited, if they use punctuation, will have some negative effect. not sure if its killing or not, that is not revealed to me.

During the night I began experimenting with brewing my own potions in an attempt to replicate the perfect, hangover free alcohol. I can choose what the desired effects are, however there can be unforseen side-effects. Last night I gave a dark brew I have aged for a millenia to mesk and one to banana. The desired effect is a 1 night immunity potion; not sure what the side-effects are yet and I did not get a list of them in my card either. They can be benefits and they can be negatives (I think its an RNG system? dunno the answers get vague around it). All I know is I can choose any, game-mechanic (within reason) effects to attach to the potions.

If I make killing brews, where the desired effect is to kill or harm players, I become a neutral killing role. However, if I make potions that help, protect, investigate (get drunk and talk with them ect, works like an invest role but can only make 1 of these in a night), then I become town aligned. So in a sense its an amnesiac styled role. However I am already town aligned due to my first actions.

My wincon is based on what potions i made, but if I die, my wincon changes to seeing that faction lose.
    Whyd you give me a potion? Give me one good reason why you picked me, you liar

30. ISO #1980

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    notice how distorted didn't bring the ellie thing up, during that whole debate u guys were having earlier, even though it was his town character that was best friends with the scum leader. Maybe he just "forgot". Maybe he was happy to watch MM get scumpainted for that.
    and i didnt bring the ellie thing up because i have no idea what game u were referring to. I wasnt in a game called wild wild west lol The only storyline 1 i played was the redwood saloon game which i dont recall any of waht ur saying, or the name (abbie?) u said i was. I was melissa sampson in that game =P

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

33. ISO #1983

@BananaCucho if you read my posts the lasp 3-4 pages its literally telling frinckles he wasnt the driving force behind the lynch on mag, like he claims. you and mesk were the reason he got lynched.
    I scumread u D1, but have not pushed u or any of that D2 - obviously my read on you changed drastically after the mag flip.

34. ISO #1984

Another neutral claim to lynch I guess

Also not sure of I believe him, given the potion had a picture of a squirrel on it

And stealth was squirrel king
    I gave 1 to you and mesk. not 1 other person has 1. and its a picture of a small squirrel This brew came out a dark, blood colored.

35. ISO #1985

36. ISO #1986

37. ISO #1987

Another neutral claim to lynch I guess

Also not sure of I believe him, given the potion had a picture of a squirrel on it

And stealth was squirrel king
    nah, i started neutral but sided town. especially after the D1 lynch. but i would use wifom on that potion btw rather than just outright say "im not drinkign it". its a night immunity potion, if ur not going to drinkg it then just let mafia guess if you will or not. it may just save ur life them not know

38. ISO #1988

39. ISO #1989

nah, i started neutral but sided town. especially after the D1 lynch. but i would use wifom on that potion btw rather than just outright say "im not drinkign it". its a night immunity potion, if ur not going to drinkg it then just let mafia guess if you will or not. it may just save ur life them not know
    I am not touching it

Come at me mafia

40. ISO #1990

41. ISO #1991

42. ISO #1992

43. ISO #1993

So any thoughts on what stealths role/action was then? I definitely have assumed up until now that this potion, if given by squirrel king, would turn me into a mason of types
    Well considering that he is a "magical male squirrel" im guessing there is a female squirrel. the flavor even says he died thinking about the love of his life. Considering no1 died with him, it doenst seem to be the lover mechanic where if 1 dies the other dies. so im guessing maybe if they visited each other they would gain a chat or something? i honestly have no idea. blink has created some waaaaaaay out there roles in the past

44. ISO #1994

45. ISO #1995

Well considering that he is a "magical male squirrel" im guessing there is a female squirrel. the flavor even says he died thinking about the love of his life. Considering no1 died with him, it doenst seem to be the lover mechanic where if 1 dies the other dies. so im guessing maybe if they visited each other they would gain a chat or something? i honestly have no idea. blink has created some waaaaaaay out there roles in the past
    That role mechanic has also been talked about a lot in the past and even tested, in the smiths game? i believe it was. So I wouldent be surprised to see it again here since the smiths game was a really fun game.

46. ISO #1996

47. ISO #1997

48. ISO #1998

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000