The Pleasure is Mine.
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

The Pleasure is Mine.

Long overdue:

Aliases: secondpassing, sp, second, yama, yamaxanadu, eiki shiki

Creation of this thread was really to clear up some assumptions people had. The largest one being that I was female. My avatar is currently Kobato Hanato which really was only for RLVG's adventure quest (Lyrin Seirwin is supposed to look like her), and it is not meant to be indicative of my body. I love this character though, and hope I can be as mild and caring as her. I don't mind being mistaken for female on the internet since stereotypical female notions are way better than male stereotypes.

I'm also not a 12-year-old at a computer, I'm twenty-one, but no one thinks I'm that old. Perhaps.. I am weedy. Even though I've been working at a shipping company for a while, my Asian genetics keep me slim. I actually look quite a bit like the guy ThePaladin has for his avatar, Nine.
    And no I'm not Mormon.

I prefer Oolong Tea.

You can find me in the mod as Yamaxanadu #1750

"The Weatherman"
    Steps on wet puddles,
    Umbrella in hand.
    And Above the Sun breaks.

Edit:
    Helz well was my favorite mod, and I have repped him too many times.
    Thanks to DarknessB for dying in the mod and bringing me here.
    If you feel like asking questions you may.
    Last edited by secondpassing; April 13th, 2016 at 07:49 PM.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: The Pleasure is Mine.

MATT YOU'RE PURPLE WHAT HAPPENED!?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm also not a 12-year-old at a computer, I'm twenty-one, but no one thinks I'm that old.
    If anything, people might think you're 40-50 because you type in such a good manner with a clearly well done grammar.
    I personally thought you were in the 20s, which seems to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    and it is not meant to be indicative of my body. I don't mind being mistaken for female on the internet since stereotypical female notions are way better than male stereotypes.
    There's nothing wrong with being mistaken as feminine, there's feminine men and masculine women, there's also the whole group of Queer / Fluid who can be both masculine and feminine or doesn't mind acting as either.

I myself act like a Pan, I don't care what people think me as at all lol.

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    If anything, people might think you're 40-50 because you type in such a good manner with a clearly well done grammar.
    I personally thought you were in the 20s, which seems to be correct.

There's nothing wrong with being mistaken as feminine, there's feminine men and masculine women, there's also the whole group of Queer / Fluid who can be both masculine and feminine or doesn't mind acting as either.

I myself act like a Pan, I don't care what people think me as at all lol.
    What does acting like a Pan mean
    Do you put bacon on yourself and cook it up with some olive oil and parmesan

12. ISO #12