Annual Leave Train 2016 - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. ISO #101

2. ISO #102

Re: Annual Leave Train 2016

Sounds like I picked the best time after a 2 years hiatus to join again.

Best of luck to all the resigning staff.
    Spoiler : FM History :
    FMs: XIV, XV, XVI, XVII, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XXI
    MFMs: XIII, XIV, XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XXI, XXII
    SFMs: Too many.
    SFM Night 1 Death Percentage: 72%
    Hosted: SFM 89, SFM 118

3. ISO #103

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    Lysergic, I hold no ill will against you. I find it annoying are insulting back, but I get you.

You will always be. The Hitler of Squirtles <3
    There's so much drama that it's hard to not get dragged into it! I do my best to stay Switzerland, but this distinctly Germanic Squirtle avatar just gets the better of me sometimes. xD

<3 Fire. If you're going to quit staff, at least stick around the site. It'll be lonely here without you and Toss and SJ.

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog
    Hi
    eyo - ready to abandon personal shit and support the site? I'm beyond that - bringing players in for the FM - top notch players. Support me for the poll?
    I've always supported the site. I thank you for bringing players to the site, I am grateful that they are here and I hope that they stay; but that doesn't automatically make me forget how you behaved the last time you played on this site. It was disgraceful, and I don't think that's the best image to send out to represent the community. It's nothing personal, I wouldn't vote for anybody who acted that way in FM. You also said that you maintain your innocence, so that means you think you did nothing wrong; meaning you didn't learn from your behavior. If you get the most votes in the poll, I obviously won't try to circumvent the decision of the community, but I also can't directly support the you in the poll.

That is just my opinion on the whole situation, I hope you can understand that. I'm sorry if this upsets you.
    btw - im expecting your unequivocal vote
    lol
    It's the lolzorly to be certain - I want to bring top tier players to the site who respect me. I'm asking if you want the flood of players to reciprocate alignments. At the very minimum - agree that you will stop trolling me, ask other admins to stop trolling me, give me red+, and make me you site pick for the championships. Or literally any public combination of two of the above. ;-)

Alternatively - a public apology closed thread works

I'm going to be as soft with my words as possible, but do you suffer from autism or something

I don't see you

Admiral, AIVION, Apocist, Banshis, Coast, Dark.Revenant, Firebringer, Funce, Helz, ika, Jim, MattZed, NoctiZ, Orpz, powerofdeath, Psyduck, secondpassing, Sen, Shifty, SilverWolf, Slaol, Titus, Voss, watermeloann, Yayap, Yukitaka Oni, Zekrom2802

I mean, you know my situation, this is what i got, let me have this please.

Hi Crypt,

I'd like to enter into an open and non-judgemental dialogue with you.

The premise of the dialogue will revolve around:

1) Benefiting the site
    2) Dropping our bullshit

Would you agree to this? This is my olive branch.
    I am always available for an open dialogue.
    1) If a player asks an admin a question with regards to rules, would you expect said admin to answer appropriately?
    Yes
    Person to person - I'm at a loss for what just happened. I find it very disheartening. Can you please extend me a sign of good faith?

You have to understand you bring this upon yourself. It's not that we're going out of our way to do anything to you. You put yourself out there and push situations and people to the limit. No one else does this kind of crap.

Just be a normal user and shit will be fine.
    Also, you didnt include me in the signs for your game? Am I banned from the FM? Am I pulling out players now?

No, you never even fucking signed up.
    I said, of course I'm in for the game 0_o I'm defending my title

Then post /sign or something similar.
    /sign

Throw me a bone Crypt
    Why do you deserve a bone
    Because I've been working to attract the offsite crowd to come here. Including myself, I've brought the best 4 players to your FM. I can bring 10 more easily. Give me the juiciest fucking bone and I'm down.
    Bring people to the site because you want to help the site, not because you want shit.
    Crypt - make nice with me, and I make nice with you. Very simple.

My friend - Im banned after a gamethrower was blatant. I'm trolled on the polls continuously. You allow for my infractions. This entire thing is nearing a joke.

Show me a sign of good faith, give me something juicy so I can feel like I want to contribute more to the site.
    Frog, please listen very carefully. Someone not following "Best Strategy" is not gamethrowing. There is more than one way to work towards your win condition. Gamethrowing is working against your win condition. If a second, less unfavorable path, still can lead to victory, than that is not gamethrowing. It's a simple concept. People are allowed to play Mafia however they want, as long as they are pursuing victory.
    If anything, as I proved in my long post in the old poll thread that you got DR to close, I outlined with facts and links that YOU in fact gamethrew. And broke several other FM rules. Yet, you "maintain your innocence". It's not cool, man.

People trolled you by voting Mateo one thread, which you complained and got a new poll made. This new poll is now legit, you are no longer being trolled.

Your infractions were legitimate. Which one wasn't legitimate?
    I can't tell if I'm being baited into this or not. Show me good faith.

You're not being baited. This is reality.
    I don't need to show you good faith, you need to show me good faith. You're the one who fucked up, not me.
    I have never "fucked up". You massively fucked up, and if you continue, you will see a pattern.
    Yea youre perfect man lol
    I'm glad we finally see eye to eye. :-)

But you understand the tone you set when we engage in discussions? It's quite binary.
    These are my most recent PMs.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    And ftr it's clear that it's Sloal admin power abuse fault. If you were a sensible person you would relaize retard is insuring no matter what angle you take so don't try to twist it on us.
    I said I don't know about all that admin stuff. All I know is that someone is claiming that they asked me to stop using a word (zomg words so bad) when they didn't ask me to stop. I had to correct that.

Also FYI I my brother has cerebral palsy, so I don't need you to lecture me on whether "retarded" is ultra offensive or not (it really isn't, get over yourself)
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I said I don't know about all that admin stuff. All I know is that someone is claiming that they asked me to stop using a word (zomg words so bad) when they didn't ask me to stop. I had to correct that.

Also FYI I my brother has cerebral palsy, so I don't need you to lecture me on whether "retarded" is ultra offensive or not (it really isn't, get over yourself)
    Do you understand how it works? If someone finds a word offensive you don't use it. It's common courtesy. I don't care about your personal life. You've given me zero reason to give a damn about you one way or another.

It also isn't the point whether you think it's offensive or not. If someone else does, it's common courtesy not to continue but you did. You also did when another person said it was offensive so don't try to say you didn't notice that.

Anyway, this isn't the point of my post like I said so I'm gonna stop this convo now as it is going nowhere.

10. ISO #110

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Filing a report on it should be enough of an indicator alone. The staff you can see reports and infraction don't even try that bullshit

And that has any relvance because...? And yes it's an insult, it doesn't matter if you think it's not. I know it is and directing it as someone is an insult if you think it's not then you have problems.

11. ISO #111

*Facepalm*

There's so many things wrong with this thread now that I can't even begin to explain it all. Lock it and do your jobs correctly.

Admin: Don't talk back to users, don't go infracting as that's not solving any problems. Lock the thread, let people retire peacefully and discuss what's on topic. Taunting retired members only adds to a list of things that don't need to be said in public view.

Retired Members: Post a decent retirement, keep it clean and they won't feel the need to hide anything under another thread and merge it. 'Nough said.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWolf View Post
    Do you understand how it works? If someone finds a word offensive you don't use it. It's common courtesy. I don't care about your personal life. You've given me zero reason to give a damn about you one way or another.

It also isn't the point whether you think it's offensive or not. If someone else does, it's common courtesy not to continue but you did. You also did when another person said it was offensive so don't try to say you didn't notice that.

Anyway, this isn't the point of my post like I said so I'm gonna stop this convo now as it is going nowhere.
    You didn't ask me to stop. Quote the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114