S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 2921
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Bro you really seem like a floundering scum about to be lynched. You're freaking out a bit.

I'm strongly leaning toward a martin lynch.
    To quote the words of a wise man:

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    yea ok martin is actin goofy on his last posts

thats not scum.

unless he changed his agenda heavy scum gameplay into AtE heavy one which is concerning at most but not deserving a yeet.

who do you associate them with here?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    To quote the words of a wise man:
    -vote MartinGG99
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #2704

MartinGG99 is L-1
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #2705

I mean, my posts don't act purely rational at all when I'm town and I'm on the edge

You can look into that game that I @Helz with on D2 that was from the syndicate.

Ironically, THE TOWN THERE FUCKING MISLYNCHED ME DESPITE ME BREAKING UP WHAT WAS TRULY A TVT.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #2706

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

I mean, my posts don't act purely rational at all when I'm town and I'm on the edge

You can look into that game that I @Helz with on D2 that was from the syndicate.

Ironically, THE TOWN THERE FUCKING MISLYNCHED ME DESPITE ME BREAKING UP WHAT WAS TRULY A TVT.
    Meta means precisely dick to me, it's easily manipulated

9. ISO #2709

10. ISO #2710

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

You keep grasping at the lowest hanging fruit for defense, which is why I think you're scum. MUH META is the lowest of fruit.

14. ISO #2714

So I really don't know nor believe how town can *not* mislynch me here

because of games like that

where even if I go out of my way to show that I am town by pulling out the most irrational (because that's !town martin with behind-the-scenes incomplete thoughts) shit that I can think of.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #2715

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    How to interpret the flip:

1. If Martin flips DH, we're in a good 5v2. Hard to say who's who, but I would VERY strongly suspect Helz is CA in this case. (@naz, keep this in mind if you're town)
    2. If Martin flips CA, then actually Unknown is the DH and we just had the craziest Scum vs. Scum I'm seen in a while
    3. If Martin flips any other triad role, Unknown is the DH, Helz is the CA, and we've basically won.
    4. If Martin flips Bus Driver, WHOOPS. Unknown is DH and Helz is probably CA.
    5. If Martin was bound to another triad, yay?
    6. If Martin was bound to another town, idk. Make night actions carefully.

@FrostByte , I hope it goes without saying that you should be in bodyguard mode tonight if you're town.
    Friendly reminder of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

16. ISO #2716

You keep grasping at the lowest hanging fruit for defense, which is why I think you're scum. MUH META is the lowest of fruit.
    Your balls is what we call low-hanging fruit.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

Your balls is what we call low-hanging fruit.
    Well you're lowkey saying I have big balls so no offense taken

20. ISO #2720

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

That was kinda gay tbh

Maybe I should've visited you instead of naz last night

25. ISO #2725

26. ISO #2726

27. ISO #2727

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm not sure low balls -> big balls, but that is a conversation for another day perhaps.
    The larger they are the more they weigh the lower they hang?

Physics?

I mean maybe yours haven't dropped yet so you wouldn't know

28. ISO #2728

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

I'm 90% in but re-reading Martin/Unknown again.
    @MartinGG99 , I'm going to need a stronger case on Unknown from you to change my mind.
    im just letting you play the game for me at this point

i mean my notes mark

Unknown1234
    Helz
    FrostByte

but, i guess thats not happening
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

31. ISO #2731

32. ISO #2732

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Sure big balls sits in the subset of low balls, but there could be other balls in that set that aren't big.
    This is a good point, maybe they're saggy like an old man.

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

I'm 90% in but re-reading Martin/Unknown again.
    @MartinGG99 , I'm going to need a stronger case on Unknown from you to change my mind.
    Fine.

I'll try to ISO him in a more rational context to present my own thoughts on his !scum play so far, and what he has specifically been trying to achieve at various points.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #2735

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    im just letting you play the game for me at this point

i mean my notes mark

Unknown1234
    Helz
    FrostByte

but, i guess thats not happening
    This particular combo is really hard to believe. It means FrostByte is a triad with a night action that leaves feedback of visiting one person. We haven't had anyone else claim to be RB'd, so this leaves Spy/Witch/Moulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    What. You got me. Stop unvoting and stretch my neck, dammit.

36. ISO #2736

This particular combo is really hard to believe. It means FrostByte is a triad with a night action that leaves feedback of visiting one person. We haven't had anyone else claim to be RB'd, so this leaves Spy/Witch/Moulder.
    to be honest that list is probably wrong but handles mechanical assumptions very lightly because frankly i dont believe all of them.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

Fine.

I'll try to ISO him in a more rational context to present my own thoughts on his !scum play so far, and what he has specifically been trying to achieve at various points.
    Town would've done that already

39. ISO #2739

Please hold the hammer
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

42. ISO #2742

43. ISO #2743

44. ISO #2744

I feel like most players who are scum low-key feel guilty and so they sabotage themselves a little, especially under pressure. Like being snarky to people who are considering voting them. Subconsciously they know they're the bad guys and they're taking other people out of the game and stopping them from having fun.

The best scum play would probably come from a sociopath now that I think about it.

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

We've been through this a million times by now. Mass claim was stupid and shouldn't have happened and I was not about to further contribute to it
    Yeah, But I did not advocate for the mass claim. I advocated for you to claim Cit vs TPR because it cleared Matt after a mass claim already happened. And before that happened I voiced reasoning against doing a mass claim until D4 with the exception of cits claiming. So how do my actions point to me being scum? You keep making it out to be like I was pushing for mass claims when I have very specifically only pushed for you Tpr vs Cit claim with very good reasoning.

I will also point out that although I townread Frost the fact they pushed Matt D3 makes no sense given he claimed TPR. This literally means they knew with 100% certainty that Matt was town but chose to just keep railing on him and now only grudgingly back off after the entire player base has acknowledged that Matt is lock town.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

47. ISO #2747

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Lol there is no way you are town this game ngl
    You're gonna feel silly when I flip or when the game is over and the roles get listed

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750