S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    This goes with prose and my Riddle will flow

"Out of the eater came something to eat.
    I have many teeth sometimes they are fine.
    First I'm by your head, then I'm down your spine.
    What is it of that I speak?"
    I can do that sentence better!

This goes with prose and as the story flows I will be riddling so watch your toes.

2. ISO #752

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well then, doing something isn't so overrated in your eyes, eh? I definetly agree it's not towny, btw.
    To be fair with you when you phrased your previous past post it does now kind of seem like a trap for me to fall in, so I guess we both played ourselves.

4. ISO #754

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    You know I was referring to an actual Waffle right?
    Not you.
    Ah, so it's a pure coincidence you say you townread a Waffle (capitalized) when I'm called Luftwaffle on another site we're on? Pssshhhhh

Would it have made you feel better if I said “Pancake” instead?
    Yes. xD
    Also, you used an opportunistic approach of forced conjecture to discriminate the poster.
    May have an agenda, you may not. I don’t know.
    If you view Varcron in some way or another for that, that's on you, certainly not on me for being "opportunistic" by asking for a read lol. You're severely reaching, and that's scummy (we're way past RVS now).

Like it’s Day 1 for Christ Sakes, don’t treat this like a big foot interrogation.
    Ah, so because it's day 1 (and 700 posts in), I shouldn't consider anything you say as serious? That's basically asking for a dead/useless D1. Note that I don't find this part necessarily scummy, just wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I think we should be overstating our reads and acting like we found big foot given someone will die from our votes at the end of the day regardless of if our info is solid or not.

Lets be wayy too serious about this.

(Like, not joking, I think its good for town)
    Agreed. That's how you generate info for the next days anyway, even if you happen to be wrong right now. We all know the cases will get better on the next days, but that's only true because we make relatively bad ones on D1 to get a flip and information around it.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #756

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    To be fair with you when you phrased your previous past post it does now kind of seem like a trap for me to fall in, so I guess we both played ourselves.
    I don't see the "trap". You could've had some kind of TWTBAW read on him, which wouldn't have been completely ununderstandable, although I wouldn't have shared it. But anyway, I'd like you to explain me how it looks like I laid a trap, because I guess DM could have seen the same thing and jumped on it.

7. ISO #757

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    While I am usually a fan of seeing harder stances in terms of reads (ex: either "I find Helz Scummy" or "I find Helz towny")

I like this as well tbh, speaks to me they aren't done evaluating Helz and that if they do find it one way or another it could change.

Like, this isn't an explicit null-read, in a sense. They aren't exactly or really saying "Helz could go one way or another" and just fence-sitting it.
    Fencesitting is a general scumtell, so it wouldn't be good if that were what Mr. Science was doing. However, here he wants to take time to evaluate him, which isn't fencesitting but "I need time to evaluate"; that is NAI. I don't think we should read too much into it until we see (or do not see) his read on Helz later on.

8. ISO #758

Ah, so it's a pure coincidence you say you townread a Waffle (capitalized) when I'm called Luftwaffle on another site we're on? Pssshhhhh

Yes. xD

If you view Varcron in some way or another for that, that's on you, certainly not on me for being "opportunistic" by asking for a read lol. You're severely reaching, and that's scummy (we're way past RVS now).

Ah, so because it's day 1 (and 700 posts in), I shouldn't consider anything you say as serious? That's basically asking for a dead/useless D1. Note that I don't find this part necessarily scummy, just wrong.
    I ain’t reaching anything. I don’t have any hands, I have magic.
    Lots of things are Scummy. Doesn’t mean your scum.
    If that was the case then I guess me and you are both scum buddies.

9. ISO #759

I don't see the "trap". You could've had some kind of TWTBAW read on him, which wouldn't have been completely ununderstandable, although I wouldn't have shared it. But anyway, I'd like you to explain me how it looks like I laid a trap, because I guess DM could have seen the same thing and jumped on it.
    Gladly, however I'll keep this post in mind incase I notice a difference in your phrasing of questions later in the game.

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall]Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?[QUOTE]

This is an inference where my post never specified that the person in question was scum or town

This continues off the same premise but phrases is differently to where I could have potentially misread and agreed with part of your statement and as such likely would have had a scum read from you.

10. ISO #760

[QUOTE=Varcron;916017]Gladly, however I'll keep this post in mind incase I notice a difference in your phrasing of questions later in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall
    Should we assume from this post that you find Mr. Science towny, or at least not scummy, for his repeated empty posts?

This is an inference where my post never specified that the person in question was scum or town

This continues off the same premise but phrases is differently to where I could have potentially misread and agreed with part of your statement and as such likely would have had a scum read from you.
    Fml It's
    note just [QUOTE] I haven't used this system in awhile.

11. ISO #761

12. ISO #762

I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

-vote samsungLyssa

I can get behind Helz reasoning for this vote for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

13. ISO #763

14. ISO #764

Making it official as requested: @SuperJack will be playing the rest of this game with his own account. It is his request and I feel like it's fine since he isn't in a Archon anymore.
    Carry on. 10 more days people til the day is over!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

15. ISO #765

16. ISO #766

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I kind of assumed I would have more to say, but the thread has not had many AI interactions frankly. My reads are something like this:

Wiisp - town. (I thought the way they probed me and Leto was very much sincerely trying to understand. Don't agree with the reads they often produce but the thought process is very consistent)
    Martin - town. (I thought the wallpost was good. Helz's characterization if it seemed unfair. Their thought process reminds me of the prior illuminati game.)
    Helz - null/town. (I'm honestly not sure how much the towntells ppl point out on Helz's slot can be trusted, but they seem to be making a very earnest effort to push the game forward)
    SJ - scum. (the overall play has been very anti-town and the way they push ppl has been more plain argumentative than trying to actually find alignments and shit)
    Leto/Varcron - scum. (after the early posts that seemed extremely vain, they mainly pop in to have lame arguments and excuse themselves for not reading / taking stances)
    MM - null. The vote on gray and the way they responded to being asked about it remains very strange. But whenever they're not talking to me they seem like usual early game null MM.

I don't have any meaningful read on anyone else (if the above can even be considered meaningful). There is a good chance there are multiple scums among the people that barely have any AI content and this game is just town cannibalism.

-vote samsungLyssa

-Has Scum reads
    -Has Town reads
    -Sheeps with a null/town read.
    -Doesn't vote for their scum read
    -Votes for someone they don't have a read on.

IfFlipTown (Basic scum play) Oh noes Helz was wrong I guess
    IfFlipScum (Risky scum play) +Points for self & others that vote

I am vastly impressed YZB.

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I don't think I will be willing to lynch Hybrid Richard Dawkins/Superjack today.

After reading through him he has had a chunk of scum painting but he probably pushed harder than any other player this game to break RVS which is consistent with his outlook on playing Mafia.
    Chicken
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

17. ISO #767

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    so are u just gunna stay on this account?
    I think i've interacted with literally everyone at this point, except maybe the newly replaced in valcron
    SuperJack has been wondering how scum would interact with a Confirmed town marked for death.
    SuperJack thinks they would either talk to you in a be-friending manner to get on your goodside to avoid being targeted by you.
    And others would completely stay as far away as possible from you to avoid attention.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #768

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    -Has Scum reads
    -Has Town reads
    -Sheeps with a null/town read.
    -Doesn't vote for their scum read
    -Votes for someone they don't have a read on.

IfFlipTown (Basic scum play) Oh noes Helz was wrong I guess
    IfFlipScum (Risky scum play) +Points for self & others that vote

I am vastly impressed YZB.

Chicken
    I was voting you just before this for like a freaking week. My vote isn't doing anything on you any more. I'm voting them because I agree their posts are weak and because we have like a million ppl who have like jackshit in meaningful posts. If samsung were to flip town, do you realistically see me using that as grounds to push Helz later? If not, what are you even trying to accomplish? How do you think your push on either quote is going to get anything meaningful if every post you make is so obviously just "I'm SJ and I'm arguing with ppl cuz that's what town do".
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

20. ISO #770

I was voting you just before this for like a freaking week. My vote isn't doing anything on you any more. I'm voting them because I agree their posts are weak and because we have like a million ppl who have like jackshit in meaningful posts. If samsung were to flip town, do you realistically see me using that as grounds to push Helz later? If not, what are you even trying to accomplish? How do you think your push on either quote is going to get anything meaningful if every post you make is so obviously just "I'm SJ and I'm arguing with ppl cuz that's what town do".
    (and conversely if they are scum, do you realistically see me getting any credit for so lazily joining the train)

21. ISO #771

Also
    @Varcron
    @Samson

I am going to ignore what your previous slots have posted. You both have a fresh slate.
    while that sounds nice, that's a ridiculous stance to take and just allows you to totally throw out your progression on two players.

22. ISO #772

Maybe your vote wasn't doing anything because there wasn't any buttress too it. Admit it, you just think I'm am an annoying townsfolk.

And no, I highly doubt that you are blatantly foolish to obviously push helz in that way, or conversely redeem credit for a scum lynch. Nevertheless this isn't about what you would do, it's about how you will be perceived by others from the result, an image which if you are scum you would benifit more from.

My issue stems from you had no intention on making your reason to vote clear or submit any of your own thoughts about the slot you voted and why it's more important over people who you believe are scum. Which creates an issue when trying to analyse it further on.

I hope you hear this because I am SuperJack and I'm investigating, debating and dissecting people because that is what good town do.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #773

while that sounds nice, that's a ridiculous stance to take and just allows you to totally throw out your progression on two players.
    Thank you, I am ridiculous. See that progression fly! Weeeeeeeeeee! Splat. Into the pavement of distraction!
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

24. ISO #774

Maybe your vote wasn't doing anything because there wasn't any buttress too it. Admit it, you just think I'm am an annoying townsfolk.

And no, I highly doubt that you are blatantly foolish to obviously push helz in that way, or conversely redeem credit for a scum lynch. Nevertheless this isn't about what you would do, it's about how you will be perceived by others from the result, an image which if you are scum you would benifit more from.

My issue stems from you had no intention on making your reason to vote clear or submit any of your own thoughts about the slot you voted and why it's more important over people who you believe are scum. Which creates an issue when trying to analyse it further on.

I hope you hear this because I am SuperJack and I'm investigating, debating and dissecting people because that is what good town do.
    It is in town's best interests to push / consider lynching lurkers here, irrespective of whether they are the strongest scumreads, because they are the slots with the greatest potential to shaft us in later days.

25. ISO #775

I'm less worried about players like you because you'll always be here to argue with me (lol) so the longer you're around the more accurate the judgement of your alignment can be. I'm a little intimidated by your skill as a player, but hey, gotta believe in myself and all that wet shit. I was going to push Leto who was coasting, but they replaced out and I know Varcron has a decent chance of being more active.

That was literally the extent of my thought process

26. ISO #776

27. ISO #777

Thank you, I am ridiculous. See that progression fly! Weeeeeeeeeee! Splat. Into the pavement of distraction!
    The longer you're around the more I get to see you dodge things like this <3

28. ISO #778

-vote samsungLyssa

I’m assuming I’m like Lock Town to you as I haven’t even been mentioned on that list.

29. ISO #779

30. ISO #780

YZB and SuperJack never W/W.

31. ISO #781

32. ISO #782

I'm less worried about players like you because you'll always be here to argue with me (lol) so the longer you're around the more accurate the judgement of your alignment can be. I'm a little intimidated by your skill as a player, but hey, gotta believe in myself and all that wet shit. I was going to push Leto who was coasting, but they replaced out and I know Varcron has a decent chance of being more active.

That was literally the extent of my thought process
    Me when I talk to most of you in this game.

33. ISO #783

I ain’t reaching anything. I don’t have any hands, I have magic.
    Lots of things are Scummy. Doesn’t mean your scum.
    If that was the case then I guess me and you are both scum buddies.
    No comprendo.

And Varcron, it'd have been basically impossible to scumpaint you efficiently for not jumping on a fluffy slot lol. I like the answers I'm seeing from you, though.

34. ISO #784

-vote samsungLyssa

ing someone you're not sure about against someone you don't have a read on instead of going after your very "level 1" scumreads... what am I missing here?

35. ISO #785

I’m assuming I’m like Lock Town to you as I haven’t even been mentioned on that list.
    No read on your slot at all.

ing someone you're not sure about against someone you don't have a read on instead of going after your very "level 1" scumreads... what am I missing here?
    Maybe I'm being too soft on Varcron, but I don't know how anyone can possibly think continuing to push SJ is pro-town. If you seriously think that kind of play is optimal, move your vote back to me. Here is your vote from the previous page:

sorry, how is a question about Varcron's read on Mr. Science opportunistic AT ALL? Genuine questions about someone's reads are not opportunistic. But votes from someone you just claimed to townread (and didn't even explain why, for the record):

for asking a simple question about someone's reads are.
    -vote Dark Magician
    level 1 scumreads my ass. This vote was purely an omgus on DM. My play isn't amazing, but sheeping a credible vote is a hell of a lot better than throwing an OMGUS vote and making no effort to rally anyone else. I'm not sure I agree with DM's specific point on you, but this vote was ironically extremely opportunistic. Your play has been wonky as hell.

36. ISO #786

37. ISO #787

38. ISO #788

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    pretty sure Super Jack is not a wolf here, as much as I can be on Day 1 at least
    Which is why I can't get an accurate read on YZB. If they was a wolf why would they claim I'm scum? YZB is one of the people who can easily manipulate me I think.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #789

@SuperJack
    honestly idk, I try to avoid those kind of reads, because they aren't anything I can only assume

-vote samsungLyssa

the vote going along with this post, makes absolutely no sense

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

42. ISO #792

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    Disagree for three reasons:

1. Anyone who does hammer, in a 3-week game, without ever thinking to check the vote-count, is likely scum imo. They'll be the next day's yeet. Obviously, though, hammer is bad in Lylo/Mylo because of this.

2. Towns are generally fearful of hammers so this will prevent from everyone just piling on one guy and make sure we're all distributing the pressure and (hopefully) producing AI content.

3. I used to vote towards the end of day phases, but honestly now-days I think that just makes things worse as a town:

3a. If someone is voting X person, and their town-read of a town (me) is voting them, then they will be reassured about any doubts they may have.
    3b. It forces scum to take stances earlier on, and creates AI content about everyone.
    3c. The vote system is inherently a mechanic meant to help town for without it they cannot lynch/eliminate scum, IMO.
    Fearing hammers makes trains less pressure-y. I'm going to stick with my strategy of placing a vote near the end of the day, and stating who I think is scummy and who isn't.

(This is an out of nowhere post, I know, but I'm reading the game and will post my notes when I get to the present time. Don't expect many posts like this from me until then)

43. ISO #793

44. ISO #794

Quote Originally Posted by Grayswandir View Post
    I’m going to be replacing out soon. I had a bad start this game and I don’t think I can recover from it. What is interesting to me is if you’ll see ppl pushing me, if the ppl in question are wolves. Martin may have outed himself as wolf based on his reads and push on me so there’s that.

I’ll likely be co-hostint with AIVION since I’ve already helped her with recruiting a lot of ppl.
    This seems like quitting and I'm kind of sick of Gray replacing out of games.

45. ISO #795

I’m going to be replacing out soon. I had a bad start this game and I don’t think I can recover from it. What is interesting to me is if you’ll see ppl pushing me, if the ppl in question are wolves. Martin may have outed himself as wolf based on his reads and push on me so there’s that.

I’ll likely be co-hostint with AIVION since I’ve already helped her with recruiting a lot of ppl.
    And it sucks because it sheds light on the slot. It's just as bad as rage quitting. Ride it out to the fucking end dude.

46. ISO #796

I wouldn’t be able to read ppl this game and you guys deserve someone who won’t fold and have mental breakdowns bc of getting scumread. Like I tried to read but its just not working lol. All I’m getting is contextless posts that may be scummy if viewed in a certain light or maybe townie so I’m literally doing 50/50 on a lot of my reads here. I will literally be a fifth wheel this game if I’m in it, so I’m not interested.
    maybe try posting less.

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800