User Tag List

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2691
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

3. ISO #1753

Re: S-FM 313: Mushroom Kingdom Madness II

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I guess you can't really know, but I'm known for being a tragically shit scum (or at least used to be, and now I'm still not amazing lol). My level of confidence as scum is really not into the "overconfident" leagues, and literally anyone who knows me here can confirm.

Also, Renegade isn't confirmed scum like you're treating him, so you can't prove a point against me by using him because you also need to prove your point against him.

BUT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY INTERACTIONS WITH ZONE THEN???
    ..... lol
    explain pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    ik it’s a meta-read and i could analyze mm a bit more, but mm has looked MUCH stronger recently. i support mike’s suggestion to check him tho.

i just realized something important about setup. @Firebringer r u rly mario or just trolling?

4. ISO #1754

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

7. ISO #1757

8. ISO #1758

9. ISO #1759

10. ISO #1760

11. ISO #1761

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Can we move off fire and back onto baker? Please fire and martin are now confirmed town so let’s stop trying to lynch town and lynch scum Baker.

Just type [vote]Bakermir[ /vote] it is that simple just take the space out. Let get a town win and move on to next game please.
    ur tunneling exactly like u did as executioner in martin’s game.

should i move off baker and see what a mike vote does again??

12. ISO #1762

13. ISO #1763

I think he just gave us a picture of what was going on in his brain for real when Bakermir asked him to claim toad, because it's the only logical conclusion I can come to when I see he's using that to defend himself.

I still think your (failed) reaction testing at Ceko and all was bad and that your activity prior to my calling you out was not great, but as dumb as this may seem, this post outweights those suspicions. Congrats XD

-unvote
    Fine. I'll just call it TvT between us, and that we were disagreeing on key principles or perceptions.

Tbh I was partially scum-reading you because I felt like you weren't enticing the idea of me being town at all, but I guess this will suffice.

I rescind my possible future vote on you for today.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

14. ISO #1764

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    bakermir (4 [L-3]):
    Firebringer, Dark Magician, Mike, theoneceko
    Huh, 2 (relatively) inactive players are voting bakermir.

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Zone_Q11 has been hammered. Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

Zone_Q11 (8 [L-0]): Mike, FrostByte, Bruno, Kenny, Renegade, Gyrlander, MartinGG99, bakermir
    Bruno (1 [L-7]): Zone_Q11
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-7]): Marshmallow Marshall
    Mike (1 [L-7]): theoneceko
    Gyrlander (1 [L-7]): Dark Magician
    Kenny (1 [L-7]): Firebringer
    Neither DM or Firebringer were voting Bakermir on D1. Nor did they vote Zone or Bakermir on D1.

I wonder what's up with that (Oh and Bahkieh voted Marshmallow Marshall earlier, too).

Obviously some of the issues with bakermir have come up because of EoD1, which I am aware of.

Though I am curious as to why Dark Magician is voting bakermir then. Because the only difference between the time at EoD1 and D2 here are a few bakermir posts and the whole EoD1 event. In that situation, Dark Magician was refusing to vote Zone, and Bakermir held out to the end.

Meaning, bakermir probably had (or you could reasonably guess that) similar-ish thoughts as Dark Magician.

But suddenly because of that Bakermir is the most prominent suspect for DM? What happened with that Gyrlander vote on d1 as well?

Tinfoil: There's 1 scum in Firebringer/Dark Magician/Bahkieh

-vote Dark Magician
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

15. ISO #1765

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    ur tunneling exactly like u did as executioner in martin’s game.

should i move off baker and see what a mike vote does again??
    Do an iso on me and him watch the interactions see how he was end of day. Then tell me this is just a tunnel. At EOD day 1 I was thinking he town Kenny was convened he was not town. So then how hard he tryed to pull off the votes off zone and was saying I was the best lynch over zone. Me and Kenny found each other. Wow Kenny dies in the night who does that benefit guess. Then when I put pressure on baker today his reactions where god awful. He then tryed to build a fake world where I was the evil checked by marieo and if you all don’t lynch me Game would end tonight. Now he is trying to look like he is evaluating the game.

Scum can not afford another lynch on them today.

There is no exe in this setup. If I am wrong then auto lynch me tomorrow. My point is simple just ISO me and him and judge for your selfs.

In that fame I also fake claimed a cop with a red check not a tunnel.

Town please use logic it will help you here. I can lead a horse to water but I can not make them drink.

But if you think I am the scum then vote me it is that simple. Baker jumped on fire quickly. He knew pressure was on him.

Baker needs to be today’s lynch in every world. No tunnel just facts.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #1766

17. ISO #1767

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

Neither DM or Firebringer were voting Bakermir on D1. Nor did they vote Zone or Bakermir on D1.

I wonder what's up with that (Oh and Bahkieh voted Marshmallow Marshall earlier, too).

Obviously some of the issues with bakermir have come up because of EoD1, which I am aware of.

Though I am curious as to why Dark Magician is voting bakermir then. Because the only difference between the time at EoD1 and D2 here are a few bakermir posts and the whole EoD1 event. In that situation, Dark Magician was refusing to vote Zone, and Bakermir held out to the end.

Meaning, bakermir probably had (or you could reasonably guess that) similar-ish thoughts as Dark Magician.

But suddenly because of that Bakermir is the most prominent suspect for DM? What happened with that Gyrlander vote on d1 as well?

-vote Dark Magician
    If you are town not evil daisy dude don’t vote DM he said he can confirm himself tonight. Fire is confirmed. Town Marieo he checked you and received town meaning you are eather confirmed town or evil Dasiy.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

19. ISO #1769

-vote Dark Magician
    Why are you voting DM who claims to confirm themselves tonight?

Why not FB or Banksy who have largely been afk?

NOT A FAN

20. ISO #1770

21. ISO #1771

-vote Firebringer

im goin back to sleep. this is fair in my books. if not then I invite everyone to reconsider others in my wagon ^^

I can only ask another night for confirmation but I would prefer to see n3 if the game drags on..
    Firebringer is a fair place to look at imo

But I would prefer Dark Magician if possible.

I've guessed what a !town DM would think about a Bakermir EOD, and I think if he's scum-reading you now then that must've meant that he was also scum-reading you for the EoD (which was one of the few important things that changed inbetween his last activity and his vote on you).

Fmpov a townie would not have a player skyrocket into the "I think I should vote them" scum-list just because the thoughts or actions were similar to theirs in EoD (Yes I know voting can have a significant impact but the differences between Bakermir and DM's responses at or near EoD were somewhat minimal in some aspects imo).

Also I'm not sure about scum being ballsy enough to fake-claim a check on someone right after they lost Bowser on D1.

So I have doubts about Firebringer being 100% scum.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

22. ISO #1772

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Why are you voting DM who claims to confirm themselves tonight?

Why not FB or Banksy who have largely been afk?

NOT A FAN
    yea but FB claimed mario and DM claimed toad becoming TPR.

I claim TPR.

FB claims green check on Martin.

so we got a lot of associative reads here and if you guys wanna lynch anyone in this pool then it should be Martin since he is the only toad here. rest of us can prove ourselves tonight..

Or we can take a look at outside of this group.

i am not gonna mislead people anyway, make a choice people but don't be fuckin dumb and lynch your tpr's.. not FB not me, not DM

23. ISO #1773

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    I'll join the train then. People who don't post are either scum or useless town
    -vote Firebringer
    Preety much the main reason I would vote him, if it comes to that.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

24. ISO #1774

Do an iso on me and him watch the interactions see how he was end of day. Then tell me this is just a tunnel. At EOD day 1 I was thinking he town Kenny was convened he was not town. So then how hard he tryed to pull off the votes off zone and was saying I was the best lynch over zone. Me and Kenny found each other. Wow Kenny dies in the night who does that benefit guess. Then when I put pressure on baker today his reactions where god awful. He then tryed to build a fake world where I was the evil checked by marieo and if you all don’t lynch me Game would end tonight. Now he is trying to look like he is evaluating the game.

Scum can not afford another lynch on them today.

There is no exe in this setup. If I am wrong then auto lynch me tomorrow. My point is simple just ISO me and him and judge for your selfs.

In that fame I also fake claimed a cop with a red check not a tunnel.

Town please use logic it will help you here. I can lead a horse to water but I can not make them drink.

But if you think I am the scum then vote me it is that simple. Baker jumped on fire quickly. He knew pressure was on him.

Baker needs to be today’s lynch in every world. No tunnel just facts.
    did not realize that
    did not realize that
    it benefits frost and bake (both r scumpainting me) and hurts you and me.

25. ISO #1775

Firebringer is a fair place to look at imo

But I would prefer Dark Magician if possible.

I've guessed what a !town DM would think about a Bakermir EOD, and I think if he's scum-reading you now then that must've meant that he was also scum-reading you for the EoD (which was one of the few important things that changed inbetween his last activity and his vote on you).

Fmpov a townie would not have a player skyrocket into the "I think I should vote them" scum-list just because the thoughts or actions were similar to theirs in EoD (Yes I know voting can have a significant impact but the differences between Bakermir and DM's responses at or near EoD were somewhat minimal in some aspects imo).

Also I'm not sure about scum being ballsy enough to fake-claim a check on someone right after they lost Bowser on D1.

So I have doubts about Firebringer being 100% scum.

what bothers me is that FB claiming Mario then not checking me ;/

he claims to suspected you after voting kenny and kennys flip.

If he green cleared you then why isn't he voting gyrlander here instead of me.

This is why I voted FB earlier because I really don't think DM/FB are telling the truth but if they are telling the truth then we can probably afford giving them another night unless Daisy can end the game tonight in which I am not sure how that works

26. ISO #1776

27. ISO #1777

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    hey guys.

I am mario.

You should probably stop. Or not.
    i got nothing to prove especially to u
    i didn't check u. i checked martin. I was faking an initial claim on u to see reactions.
    and as for "why did u check martin" he ws second to last to vote. Which is normally where i see bussing votes. I didn't even bother reading his posts. Tht was all my basis was for thinking he coul be scum so i checked him.

It is high level iq play
    town. Otherwie i would be voting him. Come on Mike.
    i had an interview, went to a party, and regular work stuff. Life was busy last few days.
    I don't think people can find this scummy tbh.

And like I said before, I don't think scum would be ballsy enough to directly claim Mario. I mean, they can get CC'ed with that shit and then suddenly by EoD2 or EoD3 they're down to 1 koopa (or 2 if banana is fucking with us on the Any slots)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

28. ISO #1778

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    DM never actually claimed their role, just said they were Toad and got a new card.
    Exactly.

Its harder to CC that, and a more comfortable path for a scum fake-claim since some Toads stay as Toad.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

29. ISO #1779

just remember, town lost two games ago bc scum!frinckles fucked us all mechanically (he counter-claimed the town investigative). iow, don’t trust dm and fb 100%.

this thread is a literal clusterfuck rn so i will re-read before deciding what to do next.

30. ISO #1780

Un-CCed Mario should probably not get lynched
    This.

If a different real Mario existed they would've CC'ed that shit and bam suddenly we got 1 less koopa/scum to worry about.

Especially since we already took care of Bowser.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

31. ISO #1781

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    2. Wario shoots a player who is not Mario (why the fuck would Wario random shoot D1)

I find 2. very hard to believe so we only have 2 chances that Mario is still Town Mario. And if it's 3. then there is a big chance Mario will be dead by tomorrow. And if it's 1. then Martin is Evil Daisy (if we're to believe Firebringer).
    Tbh if I was Wario I would random-shoot d1, if you're going to become Arsonist its better to do it sooner rather than later imo. Especially if the douse gives feedback.

Also burning role-cards to ash sounds fun.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

32. ISO #1782

am I understanding this wrong or what

Daisy wins the game once Firebringer dies.

isn't that game over for everyone?
    Luigi would have to die too.

Role descriptions imply that its possible to have Mario + Luigi in a single game.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

33. ISO #1783

6. Are you following now. We do not know if Mario checked daisy or not but it will make sense for DM who is uncontested as been transformed from Toad. Unless DM is Neutral who was transformed and Kenny would have been the transformed Toad. .
    In the OOO, the stuff that trigger the alignment changes and role changes happen all after the kills (if I'm not mistaken).

So
    1. Kenny was going to flip Toad anyways
    2. There's a role-card for "Toad" only so its possible that there are toads out there that are going to be toads for the whole game regardless of alignment changes.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

34. ISO #1784

If town can not see how Baker is outed Mafia at this point PLease lynch me.

THUNDERDOME
    BAKERMIRE
    VERS
    MIKE
    PLACE YOUR VOTE FOR ONE OR THE OTHER TODAY
    THUNDERDOME
    Mike's crying thunder-dome again, like he has in past games.

I don't believe in the 1 scum in Mike/Baker theory, and if there were it's prob mike atm.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

35. ISO #1785

36. ISO #1786

37. ISO #1787

What if DM's role change was a lie? Did anyone else got their rolecard changed?
    I never claimed against DM initially, despite being toad. Because its quite possible I was given a Toad role-card, instead of secret card like Geno.

To think there and imagine will never be a simple "Toad" card in the game (that doesn't get a role-change ever).

Is to imply and assert that that the whole MUSHROOM KINGOM

Is 100% TPR (or secretly TPR just not known yet)

In that case, then 2 things:

1. We 100% should eliminate in the TPR claims and Toad claims indiscriminately, or maybe even value Toad claims more
    2. For balancing purposes, I would imagine there definitely is a 4th koopa at least.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

38. ISO #1788

@BananaCucho wdym by “max of 1 unique role possible”?
    Quote Originally Posted by Setup
    Unique roles (max of 1 possible)
    "Max of 1 possible" is meant to clarify what I mean by "Unique roles", meaning that if your role is Mario, nobody else can have that role

All unique roles can be in the game, there isn't a limit of 1, if there was
    Mario would be the only unique role possible as Mario is confirmed to be in the game (and there wouldn't be a point of creating the other roles in the setup lol)
    Last edited by BananaCucho; October 28th, 2020 at 10:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

39. ISO #1789

yeah me neither. i don't see gyr's logic here.

martin lynch is the correct way if we assume both FB and DM are tellin the truth
    Fair enough.

But I've made a few points recently as to how DM could be scummy by voting you out of (what I imagine to be) no-where tbh
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

If you are town not evil daisy dude don’t vote DM he said he can confirm himself tonight. Fire is confirmed. Town Marieo he checked you and received town meaning you are eather confirmed town or evil Dasiy.
    I don't believe him.

As bakermir said, if what DM said is true, then I'm more
    But all of that is possible bullshit because I just proved to MM earlier that I am town .

Unless a Wario shot occurred or Firebringer actually checked the real daisy (of whom Idk), then I see no way to get past this issue.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

42. ISO #1792

I don't believe him.

As bakermir said, if what DM said is true, then I'm more
    But all of that is possible bullshit because I just proved to MM earlier that I am town .

Unless a Wario shot occurred or Firebringer actually checked the real daisy (of whom Idk), then I see no way to get past this issue.
    Presuming there is even a Princess Daisy in the game, btw.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

43. ISO #1793

Oh wait nvm

If Mario checks you, you become Evil Princess Daisy. Mario receives a Mushroom Kingdom check on you the night that this happens.
    So basically the only way DM and I are town is if a Wario shot occurred on N1, right?
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #1794

what bothers me is that FB claiming Mario then not checking me ;/

he claims to suspected you after voting kenny and kennys flip.

If he green cleared you then why isn't he voting gyrlander here instead of me.

This is why I voted FB earlier because I really don't think DM/FB are telling the truth but if they are telling the truth then we can probably afford giving them another night unless Daisy can end the game tonight in which I am not sure how that works
    Tbh I never imagined checking you if I were Mario. I kinda have to assume there's a possibility Mario thought the same. GTH I actually would've checked one of the lower-activity players to make up for the lack of AI content that comes with a lack of posting.

Could you explain this to me more please
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1795

Oh wait nvm

So basically the only way DM and I are town is if a Wario shot occurred on N1, right?
    just stop wifom’ing about the setup pls. we can do this tomorrow. ZERO CHANCE we’ll figure out the setup by today.

EVERYONE STOP WIFOM’ING FIRE, DM, AND THE SETUP.

46. ISO #1796

I never claimed against DM initially, despite being toad. Because its quite possible I was given a Toad role-card, instead of secret card like Geno.

To think there and imagine will never be a simple "Toad" card in the game (that doesn't get a role-change ever).

Is to imply and assert that that the whole MUSHROOM KINGOM

Is 100% TPR (or secretly TPR just not known yet)

In that case, then 2 things:

1. We 100% should eliminate in the TPR claims and Toad claims indiscriminately, or maybe even value Toad claims more
    2. For balancing purposes, I would imagine there definitely is a 4th koopa at least.
    It could be 4 koopas or it could be 2 neutrals. We don't know yet.

However, I claimed tpr eod 1 and I stand behind my claim. If the current votes doesn't change then town is about to lose 1 tpr.

FB is the only person that claimed Mario.

DM claimed he is the unique toad TPR.

If we don't have anymore TPR's then I don't see any problem as to why Mario+Unique(Toad)+1 TPR to exists in town roster.

It could be wario or it could be FB visiting you, we don't know any of it.

WHat bothers me the most is that Mike and Ceko seem to be ok with FB/DM claims while they don't give me a chance tonight. In what world do we vote out TPR claims on D1 D2?

Especially we got Mario that can check and confirm me both N1 and N2 or I can actually prove myself.

In general, people are lost here and voting out TPR claims is the worst thing to do

47. ISO #1797

48. ISO #1798

49. ISO #1799

just stop wifom’ing about the setup pls. we can do this tomorrow. ZERO CHANCE we’ll figure out the setup by today.
    Well then ASIDE from DM's claim I have made a point about him voting Bakermir for basically no reason.

His vote on Gyrlander for D1 stayed the whole time, meaning what happened at EoD1 and early D2 should have been what changed DM's mind to vote Bakermir.

But the EoD1 was fairly similar for both Bakermir and DM in some aspects, namely the hesitancy or unwillingness to vote Zone.

I don't think that if I were town, as DM, I would just vote Bakermir here.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

50. ISO #1800