Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 346: Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    @Yayap
    Why you voting me????
    Because you treat Guillo like an infallible god. You've done nothing but support everything he says and have gone out of your way to show how good he is and how he can't ever be wrong. If it wasn't for his friendly soldier claim that no one CC'ed, I'd probably be throwing him near the bottom of my list. The only thing that held me back from voting you is that apparently your meta is that you always look scummy - which just makes me want to lynch you early instead of a lylo situation with you still alive and it being a coin flip to read you. Your argument that either Guillo OR me is scum makes no sense and is usually an idea scum would love to take advantage of to get 2 mislynches for the price of one.

Yes Guillo and I have extremally different play styles, so different that he probably doesn't know what I'm actually doing - and if he does understand, then he is playing his part perfectly with a small exception of pushing too far on a certain situation. I believe Stealthbomber knows what I'm up to because he has been around long enough to have seen my past plays and the mafia discussions we've had around strategies.

Now I see Helz has joined the game...

2. ISO #252

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    I don't even know who the big guys here are, so why would I know who to avoid..? You must be very cocky to think out of everyone I would want to avoid you! I'm not scared of you, come at me bro
    Big guys as in those who will dominate the conversation of the day. In this case - Guillo + Stealhbomber pair for the higher activity/post count and that they have a pocket Oliver if they weren't voting him. I'm less post count hungry but make a bigger impact in those posts.

You must be very cocky to think out of everyone I would want to avoid you! I'm not scared of you, come at me bro
    I'm referring to this for that statement:

I would probably jump in on the Yapap wagon, but I don't want to be mean and wagon them too quickly and make them lose motivation.
    Since you aren't countering Guillo I think I'll just ignore you.
    You've had a little more interactions with Guillo since but nothing that would poke the bear in a lions costume in any serious way.

8. ISO #258

9. ISO #259

Hello

I hope someone brought some mashed potatoes to this party : )
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

10. ISO #260

Guillo

I do not see any reason this slot should be considered. They are likely town and also likely the only town with a mechanically confirmed town block. The scum players would be rather foolish to kill him given it would mechanically confirm Stealth to the rest of the players so as Guillo stated he may be a poor choice for the priest heal. Even the fact he pointed that out himself makes it feel much less likely that this is a FPS scum play.

On the claim:

This would be a bad play as a town gambit. It would risk outing the other PR and create a potential TvT misslynch. Guillo is too good of a player to do some nonsense like that imo making it unlikely.

As a scum play it would have some equity. Potential to out the PR and he would have the chops to go toe to toe to force the mislynch but its an all in play very early. If I was going to do something of the sort I would consider it more viable late game and I would have softed early to push it. Its less likely imo overall and I certianly believe Guillo / Stealth are not W/W. Connecting your team hardcore D1 would make no sense. Even more importantly the scum team would not know if there is a Vig lurking at night and claiming this would confirm yourself to them. That would be risking certain death in a way I do not believe scum would do.

As a legit town play it makes the most sense. Puts up a potential town block which has many advantages and provides the town with some leadership. As he stated killing him mechanically confirms Stealth so he would have NK insulation with the play as well. I would see myself making the same play if I had received that role. If he had waited and N1 Stealth got killed his role would be less than useless. Claiming he peeked the flipped townie N0 would get eye rolls and suspicion. I will also mention the way he is triangulating with his peek is consistent with his claim.

That said; I think its very likely the claim is genuine and that Guillo + Stealth are town. So with just that claim my PoE shifts to:

Mizery
    luona
    oliverz144
    ikarusdk
    Yayap

To be emphatically clear I think pushing Guillo or Stealth is dumb for now.
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    I believe Stealthbomber knows what I'm up to because he has been around long enough to have seen my past plays and the mafia discussions we've had around strategies.
    I like everything else you said in this post but I want the record to show that I do not actually have a clue what this is referring to. I remember playing with you but I do not remember your specific playstyle. It's been too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

14. ISO #264

I will not be voting outside of Helz, Oli or Mizery today. I don't really want to vote oli because I think this has the highest chance of being incorrect but I haven't understood a single thing they've said so far.

15. ISO #265

Stealth

Not interested in lynching them at all. They are likely a priority night kill for the scum team as it breaks up the town block and I think Guillo's claim is genuine.

Yayap
    Spoiler : Spoiler :
    Good to see you again old friend. Its been too long : )

Slightly lean town. I feel like he would have withheld something specific I saw if he was scum and although its been a while I do feel that I should be able to recognize if he is not town as the days go on. He has a methodical process that can be rather useful to the town as the game goes on if he is town which also strongly makes me want to avoid considering him for D1.

luona

Pretty low content. Looked intentionally passive which contrasted poorly with their response to Yayap
    I don't even know who the big guys here are, so why would I know who to avoid..? You must be very cocky to think out of everyone I would want to avoid you! I'm not scared of you, come at me bro
    I felt confident aggression from this post which felt slightly inconsistant.

Past that I would like to see more from them. Their vote off wagon is of note and could reflect TMI distancing but thats pretty thin. Null to a very slight scum lean.

ikarusdk

They make some original points that I agree with so hopefully they will become more clear as the game goes on. There is no telling what level of Coaching Lumi is giving them. The time I did it for a player I fed them lots of points they could use and explained how those points could be used. I dislike the assumption of her involvement in coaching.

The only thing that has really pinged me about them so far is their inability not to point out they are new. In some posts they mention it over and over again which makes me question if it is intentional to shift others reading them or if they are genuinely self conscious about adapting to a radically different game style. Null overall but I do not feel like we should underestimate them either as a player or the depth of what they could accomplish with Lumi behind them.

Mizery

It was interesting that they did not notice Guillo claimed Stealth peeked town. Very slight town lean given they would be less likely to miss that if they shared a chat with a 2nd pair of eyes. I would expect the scum team to have taken very critical note of the town PR's so minimal town slip there. Other than that feels a bit apathetic which probably isn't AI.

oliverz144

The ATE reaction to being the top wagon was interesting. Made me slightly more comfortable with their lynch. I do not follow or agree with some of the conclusions they draw but most are not AI from what I see. I very much like that Guillo and Stealth are on that wagon as well. They also feel very survival focused.

I really don't see a reason not to lynch them although I do not feel that some of the reasoning to scum read them is not great. The majority of the things people are reacting to felt more focused on bad reasoning which is less of an indicator of alignment than a part of peoples play unless you cut to inconsistency (which I did not really see people point out.) Maybe they were trying to pocket Guillo or not but I dont remember many original pushes outside of focusing on people pushing them which I did find concerning.

ATE with Survival focus and some odd takes... I can certainly see why they are the likely train.

16. ISO #266

Just for slightly better transparency:

Stealth
    Guillo (Below stealth because their flip confirms stealth although they are mechanically TR for the same reason)
    Yayap
    Mizery
    ikarusdk
    luona
    oliverz144

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    The Blademasters share a permanent Discord chat and a factional kill.
    Yeah. Maybe I should swap Yayap and Mizery on that list. With a constant Discord I am confident the subject of Guillo would have come up. I do not see them using the level of WIFOM to fake a small town slip like that and I do not see a scum player not recognizing the town has a potential mechanical town block. The more I think about it the more comfortable I am from that post.

18. ISO #268

The fact that the connection of Guillo and stealthbomber is so obvious, I can see something like that not being stated in the mafia chat. Which in turn would explain why mizery didn't see the connection if he only skimmed the day thread and relied on info in mafia chat. In any case, Mizery missed many posts that eluded to that connection and has pretty much not read much other than his confrontation with Martin who is now you.

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

The fact that the connection of Guillo and stealthbomber is so obvious, I can see something like that not being stated in the mafia chat. Which in turn would explain why mizery didn't see the connection if he only skimmed the day thread and relied on info in mafia chat. In any case, Mizery missed many posts that eluded to that connection and has pretty much not read much other than his confrontation with Martin who is now you.
    That
    Lol
    Is this
    Jury's out on if this is a real read or not ok

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

-vote yayap

Going to sleep.
    I liked the analysis of helz on guillo - i recognised my own points.
    And if guillos town he makes good reads, and he read yayap scum.
    Yayap also said "im going eqting breakfast" "going sleep" etc...
    Scum care about appearance, so saying that is a scumtell.
    Lumi teached me that.
    Praise the Lord!

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

That is a good point. Its also a very small game so note taking may not be a strong priority.

Im going back through the thread and mapping out interactions. Waiting for host confirmation if I can post my chart given there are no last wills. I did note that Stealth calling Guillo 'Lock Town' (25) also suggests they are not W/W and that I liked seeing the Oliver train was specifically created by Guillo and Stealth (62/67) which makes me more comfortable.

27. ISO #277

Cu in dead chat.... you will be the responsible.
    If you have not left yet and we are wrong who do you think the 2nd mafia is outside of Yayap? Your words would be confirmed to come from a townie if you do end up flipping and there is no last will.

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Feeling a lot better about Helz's slot now. I'll be a bit disappointed if the scum team is actually just oli + luona/mizery, but sometimes thats just how it be.

30. ISO #280

Quote Originally Posted by Guillo View Post
    To the newbie, when you said that you suspected me for trying to bait the priest i thought you meant baiting to claim it which i thought it was weird thought

So you are pretty much echoing Yapyap thoughts about the same, you claim you got distracted before you could voice that sus, which is weird, because also claimed to think Yapyap was chainsawing me for my push on Martin, which by the way i went back to re-check and the timing Yapyap did was didnt look like a chainsaw to distract the push on Martin, but my push on Iouna.
    Yup you are right. I had an original thought before I went to bed but upon reading what yapyap said it aligned with what I had thought so I pointed it out.

I went back that chat but I'm 50/50 on whether yapyap was trying to chainsaw you away from Martin or Luona.

31. ISO #281

I've seen some people say they don't like MartinGG for this, (I did not see the second part of this post until I quoted it so im SHOCKED honestly T_T how could you think I'm doing this as scum? ;-;) while I agree that this post feels a bit too try harder for the moment, I ultimately don't think its scummy. Maybe people townreading me pockets me completly, but I feel as if it wasn't a super super serious read and that he just posted it to try and generate more content from others by extension which is a +town move.
    Luona, now that you know that there is a darker grey text in Martins post, can you see it in the originals? Just wondering if I have a different color scheme on the forums that lets me see that text easily or if Martin intended his text to be invisible, no one else has commented on this yet and Martin used that color in multiple posts (even if what was said in that color didn't really contribute to the discussion much - yet).

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by ikarusdk View Post
    I suspect Luona more.

She(I hope I am getting the pronouns right here, I apologise!) seems to have tunnel'd on Martin based on Luona and Martin's early interaction. Luona's posts seem rather playful yet argumentative, and this could just be the way the player is playing.

She is happy to jump on Martin and Yapyap's wagon on two different occasions. Yet I find it suspicious she would vote Martin when we already have 4 votes on Oliver, and she does say she thinks Oliver is town very early on but has no basis to think that.

Somehow I don't believe Luona is acting without good reasons.
    I don't really care about pronouns, but I'm she/her dont worry too much.
    "Tunneled" Too strong of a word, I'm open to other options but thats where I think scum is. Do you hate my vote on Martin? I'm quite fine with it, and I don't care about being on the wagon of the day or not, I just vote what I think. Though I'm not confident in this thought, I figured I should vote and thats where I feel like most right now : P

I would love to hear from Luona for the reasons on Martin vote, and why Oliver might be a townie.
    I don't remember, I think just I looked at playerlist and went by feeling. Martin felt kinda know-it-allesque.

Big guys as in those who will dominate the conversation of the day. In this case - Guillo + Stealhbomber pair for the higher activity/post count and that they have a pocket Oliver if they weren't voting him. I'm less post count hungry but make a bigger impact in those posts.

You've had a little more interactions with Guillo since but nothing that would poke the bear in a lions costume in any serious way.
    I'm sorry I'm confused.
    Why should I be poking at Guillio when I believe their claim is probably truthful and I believe they're town from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    That said; I think its very likely the claim is genuine and that Guillo + Stealth are town. So with just that claim my PoE shifts to:

Mizery
    luona
    oliverz144
    ikarusdk
    Yayap
    This is so dumb and redundant.

I actually want to follow the yapap wagon now aww : ( need more votes so i can vote everyone i want to vote

Luona, now that you know that there is a darker grey text in Martins post, can you see it in the originals? Just wondering if I have a different color scheme on the forums that lets me see that text easily or if Martin intended his text to be invisible, no one else has commented on this yet and Martin used that color in multiple posts (even if what was said in that color didn't really contribute to the discussion much - yet).
    oh in the part which i didnt notice until i quoted, its pretty similar to the black of this forum. I can read it but i have to really look for it. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to show how it looks like?

33. ISO #283

Everybody is happy with lynching me??
    No reasoning? No explanation? No read nor analysis?!
    I'm sorry Oli. I do lack critical information that would tell me I 100% suspect you, but based on how I already feel about you from your posts, and what others have already said, plus you seem to be very focused on survival instead of giving your own info who we should be voting, tell me I should vote against you.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

I actually want to follow the yapap wagon now aww : ( need more votes so i can vote everyone i want to vote
    I liked this:
    -vote yayap

Going to sleep.
    I liked the analysis of helz on guillo - i recognised my own points.
    And if guillos town he makes good reads, and he read yayap scum.
    Yayap also said "im going eqting breakfast" "going sleep" etc...
    Scum care about appearance, so saying that is a scumtell.
    Lumi teached me that.
    Might be a dumb question...So if Helz replaced Martin, Helz took Martin's slot correct?
    yes, helz = martin

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

Btw is it a good idea to point out who would be the best/worst target for the priest to heal? Wouldn't we want to keep that information hidden? Wouldn't that make Priest's job harder because now mafia also knows this info.
    its a good idea for the priest to make their own decision

we could always try suggesting stuff but at the end of the day priest doesnt have to listen to shit, and shouldnt

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

Btw is it a good idea to point out who would be the best/worst target for the priest to heal? Wouldn't we want to keep that information hidden? Wouldn't that make Priest's job harder because now mafia also knows this info.
    In general I am against directing PR's but its not a bad thing to point out reasoning sometimes. At the end of the day they will need to make their own choice and apply whatever levels of WIFOM to it as they feel is appropriate.

42. ISO #292

Well I only got to play for a few hours and my notes are kinda shit. But given there are not last wills this is a very rough tracking (with many assumptions) of peoples expressed views in a way thats easier to recognize patterns.

Feel free to correct any position I have reflected that you do not believe.

Sept27 D1.JPG

43. ISO #293

Didn't really see any inconsistent flips in views but I do note Ikarusdk is quite a big question mark in both reads as well as being read..

@ikarusdk
    If you were to rank everyone in the game from most likely town to most likely scum how would you rank everyone?

44. ISO #294

Well I only got to play for a few hours and my notes are kinda shit. But given there are not last wills this is a very rough tracking (with many assumptions) of peoples expressed views in a way thats easier to recognize patterns.

Feel free to correct any position I have reflected that you do not believe.

Sept27 D1.JPG
    why dont i have access? : (

45. ISO #295

why dont i have access? : (
    Ehhhh?
    Im not sure... Its hosted on the SC2 website...

External link of the same file that the BB code hates for some reason.. https://ibb.co/YTVGzxY

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Well we are around 15 minutes from days end.

oliverz144 (4 [L-95]):
    Guillo, Yayap, Stealthbomber16, ikarusdk
    Yayap (1 [L-98]):
    oliverz144
    MartinGG99 (1 [L-98]):
    luona
    luona (1 [L-98]):
    Mizery

@luona I think your vote is void

Im ok with Oliver but would have preferred to see a counter wagon so people had to make a choice. Its a bit late to make one now and I dislike the idea of making a potential to swing the vote last second without people being able to weigh in.

May want to keep in mind there are no last wills.

@Mizery @Stealthbomber16 Could you guys clarify what your reads are?

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

Didn't really see any inconsistent flips in views but I do note Ikarusdk is quite a big question mark in both reads as well as being read..

@ikarusdk
    If you were to rank everyone in the game from most likely town to most likely scum how would you rank everyone?
    StealthBomber
    Guillo-Yapyap
    Helz
    Mizery-Luona
    Oliver

50. ISO #300

do me a favor stealthbomber, don't answer helz
    He is kinda a high potential for the kill. It would be great to know what his reads are if he flips in the morning so we have an confirmed unbiased view to triangulate