Register

User Tag List

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #301

2. ISO #302

3. ISO #303

4. ISO #304

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Is there any HPM player vouching for ewian?

His reads list thing looks quite confused and doesn't really to commit to much.

I'm also not experienced at reading (seemingly) lost players.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

5. ISO #305

6. ISO #306

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Welcome back Jelly. Anything you can say about townreads?

also
    @Frinckles what are your reads right now? I recall you had a few tonereads but nothing solid yet. Has that improved?
    I like Frinckles so far. Doesn't necessarily mean a town read yet though. And I'll put Ashoka in the town bucket too. That's a bold move and would probably be bad for scum to make. They've been mostly under the radar afaik (might have missed their posts) and to just hardclaim in? Scum probably wouldn't do that.

7. ISO #307

Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka Tano View Post
    can you not, I just gave marshmellow and jmw a private night chat
    smh fine

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post

Yeah Ewian's town

8. ISO #308

TheClowns (2 [L-6]):
    ewianking, MartinGG99
    Bakura1 (2 [L-6]):
    deathworlds, Tauntshaman
    Marshmallow Marshall (2 [L-6]):
    oliverz144, Bakura1
    Frinckles (1 [L-7]):
    Mreevee
    Tauntshaman (1 [L-7]):
    Marshmallow Marshall
    ewianking (1 [L-7]):
    Frinckles
    deathworlds (1 [L-7]):
    Aporia
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

9. ISO #309

10. ISO #310

I can't vouch but I haven't seen anything that I'd consider concerning with his meta in mind. I'll take a look at him in depth in a sec if you'd like

11. ISO #311

12. ISO #312

13. ISO #313

14. ISO #314

15. ISO #315

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    smh fine

Yeah Ewian's town
    What do you make of Ewian not having a read on Frinckles? The vote by frinckles on Ewian had been there for about 2 hours, and ewian interacted with Frinkles just before making the reads list.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #316

17. ISO #317

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Hmm. I'd like to hear more from
    Aporia
    oliverz144
    Tauntshaman
    TheClowns
    10000JellyDoughnuts
    and
    Ashoka Tano.
    They all have around 5ish posts.

What stands out to me is tauntshaman's made three posts, and all three of them revolve around "leads"
    Of course I'd be asking for leads, why, you want us to random vote with 80% chance of getting a Town out?

the Jester Leader

18. ISO #318

Welcome back Jelly. Anything you can say about townreads?

also
    @Frinckles what are your reads right now? I recall you had a few tonereads but nothing solid yet. Has that improved?
    I've got about 3 or 4 players I'm reading as town which is nice because I felt like the first half of the day sucked. You, Bakura and Martin are my main townreads, not in that order and for different reasons. But Drizzt is also up there. If you need an elaboration on any of that let me know.

As for scumreads, I feel like jelly/apor are still getting into gear so I'm not sure if I want to vote there, might be D2 players like me.

Anyone else, I'm fine with voting for the most part. Scum!DW can get out of control really quickly but I can usually catch it.

I originally thought Jelly was pillow pushing DW but I'm gonna go re-read that bit about possible TMI and see. That's usually the best way to catch scum!dw so he doesn't bury it later.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #319

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Any particular reason/post?
    Not that I can remember
    just general town meta

What do you make of Ewian not having a read on Frinckles? The vote by frinckles on Ewian had been there for about 2 hours, and ewian interacted with Frinkles just before making the reads list.
    I honestly don't remember any of that but he's been in his town meta

20. ISO #320

21. ISO #321

22. ISO #322

23. ISO #323

Not that I can remember
    just general town meta

I honestly don't remember any of that but he's been in his town meta
    I don't know if he was dodging interactions with me or just afk but he quoted the vc with my vote on him and just blanked about my slot on the previous page. So, yeah.

24. ISO #324

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    Alright made it back, I had an assignment deadline so I was trying to speed through it hence I didn’t know if I was going to make it to end of day but I’m here anyways reading up
    Word.

25. ISO #325

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post

Anyone else, I'm fine with voting for the most part. Scum!DW can get out of control really quickly but I can usually catch it.

I originally thought Jelly was pillow pushing DW but I'm gonna go re-read that bit about possible TMI and see. That's usually the best way to catch scum!dw so he doesn't bury it later.
    I'm so glad you think so highly of me
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #326

Why though

I'm personally liking the case on MM. I haven't seen anyone particularly contest it, but nobody else seems to be taking a stand with him either, which seems odd. In fact, nobody's really mentioned it at all. Imo scum have more incentive to just sit back at this stage of the game. I doubt scum puts this much time to compile previous games too. So rn I'd say my only particularly solid reads are T!Martin and S!MM

-vote MarshmallowMarshall

Hm
    Idk why but my tone feels off and I can't put my finger on it
    I guess I just usually have more pizazz
    I should fix that soon

btw I always sign off at about 7:50 pm est

True, but I feel like I've been pretty good with that lately. I don't think I've done so in any recent games.
    And last game I was just straight-up ignored.
    Though I think I do need to improve on my part too. I've realized since last game that it is a give-and-take relationship. I should have been more open to a Crystal lynch, and I also realize in hindsight that a large part of me saw T!Me in his D1. But I forgot that T!Me = S!Everyone else, which makes me a little depressed, but such is life I guess.

Whew, that felt good to finally get out.
    Can you talk more specifically about why you like a MM lynch?

My read on this slot is "meh". You need a couple of days' content to read them accurately unless there are some red flags (and there are currently none.)
    You can also call me Mark | he/him

Hypixel Mafia gaslighter-in-chief

27. ISO #327

28. ISO #328

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    3 points:

- It has nothing to do with the "leads" part, for the reasons you stated yourself (especially considering he comes from the SC2 arcade)
    - It's about his vote on Bakura for "lurking" when he very clearly hasn't done that at all: it feels like he's lost newbie scum trying to find something to accuse people on (it's not like he could genuinely think Bakura was lurking out of all people, especially considering how there literally were zero-posters at that point)
    - It has the advantage of giving potential associative information on Deathworlds, which I very much like, because he's a bit of a question mark to me despite his posts (his setup analysis is NAI)
    Interesting point but do we actually know how long they been playing mafia? Seems a bit assumptionistic if I might add
    What the heck I'm voting you, notice me senpei.
    I genuinely blanked out on you soz soz
    Dang though not having a post cooldown is like if all snakes were flying snakes

it's just a whole 'nother experience
    Wait there’s no post cooldown?
    wait actually

yooo let's go
    Proof that tano role is real
    I don't know if he was dodging interactions with me or just afk but he quoted the vc with my vote on him and just blanked about my slot on the previous page. So, yeah.
    I copy pasted the vc for eevee but I didn’t look at it still mb
    I write lore

29. ISO #329

Quote Originally Posted by Aporia View Post
    Can you talk more specifically about why you like a MM lynch?
    I think I basically said everything I thought about the MM lynch, but I'm not interested in that anymore for obvious reasons.

Not sure who I wanna vote rn

30. ISO #330

It is a legitimate hassle to multiquote on mobile :skull:
    Anyways figured this is the easiest way to ask @Frinckles what changed in your shift of perspective from (pst time) 12:43 to 12:57 pm of your iso

Also some minor notes through quick glances is that he did bandwagon a little tho that was rvs so idk how much to trust that

At 2:15 pm you also stated that there were some other things about me, what would those be besides tone and engagement as your reasonings?

Imo tho this slot is leaning town for me after actually reading instead of sneak peeking
    I write lore

31. ISO #331

32. ISO #332

@Aporia if you're here where do you want to vote today? I'm reading back right now but cannot recall your stances on scum off the top of my head
    My vote's currently on deathworld. Just a bunch of small stuff (overrating number of neuts in setup spec, voting bakura, lazy scum vibe). Also this thing:
    Nah I'm talking about how Aporia didn't respond to it at all but 4-5 others did.

Based off what I see Apor seems like the player to know it was rvs and didn't care, I also don't think scum!apor needs teammates to defend them. Just a disproportionate response.
    ... was also a weird nothingburger to be fixated on for most of the game? Or at least, I don't really understand the logic behind their co So they're the one slot that I have a 'real' read as scum.

Re: other possible lynches - I found Martin's argument re: MM compelling but I don't think there's enough to lynch the slot yet. Bakura is lean town for me for reasons explained earlier. I don't have a problem with anything Taunt's said. So apart from deathworld, I don't see another viable wagon at this point.

33. ISO #333

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Of course I'd be asking for leads, why, you want us to random vote with 80% chance of getting a Town out?

Don’t we need to vote out for info anyways? Last time we didn’t vote out anyone for a couple days cuz of ties and stuff scum won on hypixel. Plus it seems we do have some sort of scents on the ground to track so
    I write lore

34. ISO #334

35. ISO #335

36. ISO #336

I think I basically said everything I thought about the MM lynch, but I'm not interested in that anymore for obvious reasons.

Not sure who I wanna vote rn
    It's actually not obvious to me what's motivating this change in heart. ELI5 please. Please pretend I'm very dense.

37. ISO #337

38. ISO #338

Quote Originally Posted by ewianking View Post
    It is a legitimate hassle to multiquote on mobile :skull:
    Anyways figured this is the easiest way to ask @Frinckles what changed in your shift of perspective from (pst time) 12:43 to 12:57 pm of your iso

Also some minor notes through quick glances is that he did bandwagon a little tho that was rvs so idk how much to trust that

At 2:15 pm you also stated that there were some other things about me, what would those be besides tone and engagement as your reasonings?

Imo tho this slot is leaning town for me after actually reading instead of sneak peeking
    Eh, just worldbuilding scumteams in my notes and it seemed like you'd fit. Also yeah I tr bakura now but your read on bakura came really early it felt like.

You could still be scum but we didn't get to interact enough for me to feel comfortable voting you today and days almost over so thats a wash.

-vote unvote

39. ISO #339

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    3 points:

- It has nothing to do with the "leads" part, for the reasons you stated yourself (especially considering he comes from the SC2 arcade)
    - It's about his vote on Bakura for "lurking" when he very clearly hasn't done that at all: it feels like he's lost newbie scum trying to find something to accuse people on (it's not like he could genuinely think Bakura was lurking out of all people, especially considering how there literally were zero-posters at that point)
    - It has the advantage of giving potential associative information on Deathworlds, which I very much like, because he's a bit of a question mark to me despite his posts (his setup analysis is NAI)
    Actually I'm rereading this and I don't think this is an insane argument

:scratches head: I'm not actually sure what my reads are at this point

40. ISO #340

41. ISO #341

42. ISO #342

Wagons tierlist

no:
    jmw
    Marshmallow Marshal
    Ashoka Tano
    Bakura
    Martin

only if I had to:
    eevee
    ewianking
    Aporia
    Tauntshaman

poe:
    clowns
    frinckles
    oliverz
    drizzt
    dw
    jelly

@deathworlds can you go over why you'd expected the amount of neutrals that you did in your analysis?
    The standard sc2mafia mod game has 3 wolves, one true neutral, one evil neutral, and one killing neutral with the rest being town.
    I'd expect the setup here to look somewhat like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

43. ISO #343

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    All this talk about voting and I cant even find the vc
    Kinda sus
    we warned your slot about switching to light mode/theme

it removed the vote-count button at the top of the page, just below the page buttons
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

44. ISO #344

Eh, just worldbuilding scumteams in my notes and it seemed like you'd fit. Also yeah I tr bakura now but your read on bakura came really early it felt like.

You could still be scum but we didn't get to interact enough for me to feel comfortable voting you today and days almost over so thats a wash.

-vote unvote
    It’s because there’s many telltale signs for bakura :b ye, tbf most of d1 was wasted
    I write lore

45. ISO #345

I saw Jelly's bit about the n0 being TMI but I honestly don't think it is
    idk what site meta is here, on Hypixel n0 has basically never been a thing (might have been in literally one game, but there's usually never n0s on HPM) so I don't find it weird for Jelly to sus it but a n0 (and moreso n0 cop check) seems normal to think of to me, especially when there was an announcement about n0 actions anyway

what I found a bit odd that Mark already noted is that DW went in expecting a 3-4(?) man scumteam and also like 2-4 neuts and a killing which might be TMI? I can think of a reasonable explanation for this TMI to be town but it doesn't need to be stated

so I want to hear about that

I don't like that I have a "meh" PoE rather than a preferred target(s) since Jelly has started trending up for me

46. ISO #346

The standard sc2mafia mod game has 3 wolves, one true neutral, one evil neutral, and one killing neutral with the rest being town.
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen more than 2 neutrals in a game and even then it’s rare there’s a neutral or at least not as common as just role madness town vs scum
    I write lore

47. ISO #347

48. ISO #348

SC2 people, is this right? I'm probably reading too much into this tbh

49. ISO #349

50. ISO #350