S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread - Page 22
Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2105
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 294 (Ladder) : Undercover - Game Thread

I feel like such a moron for stressing over this game it basically just solved itself right now LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

2. ISO #1052

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I forgot to submit a night action
    Probably the most believable FBI agent CC I've gotten so far tbh. Almost made me doublecheck my rolecard
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

wow you know this is a showdown of the sweatlords when literally everyone is fucking inviz XDDD

7. ISO #1057

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

10. ISO #1060

11. ISO #1061

guys I'm sorry idk if I made this clear but I'm not trolling. Joey is SK and we live in the the least likely universe. Sanders will probably win the presidency and take the senate and the house with a super majority.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

also the vote count is wrong it should be 4 votes to lynch

@Distorted

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    guys I'm sorry idk if I made this clear but I'm not trolling. Joey is SK and we live in the the least likely universe. Sanders will probably win the presidency and take the senate and the house with a super majority.
    I kinda inclined to believe you tbh. Though you could be mafia making a play. I just dont get what that play would be rn

That makes pringles mafia imo. No way we are all town

15. ISO #1065

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    yea why the fake?
    Guys it was a trollpost following my claim. The only claim that has any chance of being serious aside from mine is Kenny's

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

Also I want Bernie to win but tbh I dont see anyone unseating Trump

18. ISO #1068

I kinda inclined to believe you tbh. Though you could be mafia making a play. I just dont get what that play would be rn

That makes pringles mafia imo. No way we are all town
    okay this is how we'll do this

If I am scum, the remaining town is free to manipulate the votes to fuck my alignment upon this lynch, out of spite.

Underhanded and raw. Like it?

19. ISO #1069

20. ISO #1070

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Fake was to allow a retract if Mafia attempted to.
    Ohhh fair

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

So you're saying there's a chance I'm fbi agent and you're not?
    No, I said there's a chance your claim is serious. That's an absurd interpretation of what I said lol

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

Also I want Bernie to win but tbh I dont see anyone unseating Trump
    I'm worried Sanders gets the nomination, loses to Trump, and democrats use it as an excuse to be fake leftists forever lol.

I'm also worried that by Trump remaining in power we end up with your shitty healthcare system T_T

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

I'm worried Sanders gets the nomination, loses to Trump, and democrats use it as an excuse to be fake leftists forever lol.

I'm also worried that by Trump remaining in power we end up with your shitty healthcare system T_T
    no offense but your healthcare is like something out of a dystopian fantasy and I have no idea why Americans aren't rioting on the streets

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

Well either you are agent or I am agent
    Mhm

And you are not.

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Holy fuck. What if yzb is a fake fbi agent who framed Joey because michael wanted joey killed holy FUCK
    I don't think it's necessary to play any more mind games at this point to weed out scums, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I'd rather we maintain order and focus on just using the info we have to win this game. We've got 2/3 scums and it'll be ez asf.

If you do this again you're going to take major minus points, given you were annoyed at me for "stirring paranoia about Joey" yesterday (even tho I was fucking right)

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

I don't think it's necessary to play any more mind games at this point to weed out scums, though I appreciate the sentiment.

I'd rather we maintain order and focus on just using the info we have to win this game. We've got 2/3 scums and it'll be ez asf.

If you do this again you're going to take major minus points, given you were annoyed at me for "stirring paranoia about Joey" yesterday (even tho I was fucking right)
    oh wait this isn't even a test this is a joke.

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

43. ISO #1093

Dude my claim literally could not get any more erect. I am fucking FBI agent >.<

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

47. ISO #1097

48. ISO #1098

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100