1. ISO #4101

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

S-FM Joha Schtilzt (2 [L-4]):
    S-FM Fred Attlebish, S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    S-FM Marlwyn Janson (4 [L-2]):
    S-FM Quinne, S-FM Bart Pilfter, S-FM Joha Schtilzt, S-FM Lembird Oshay
    S-FM Quinne (1 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird

I don't think Lembird is town, he's been on all the mislynches. Today he wrote a post with weak reasoning and hasn't considered voting Joha. Also he still has a suspended scum read on me, that hasn't been looked into. Like he still doesn't have a reason yet, and he's been too lazy to come up with one.

As for that question of who we are bringing to the 2v1, I'm bringing me.

2. ISO #4102

3. ISO #4103

4. ISO #4104

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    Have I been anti-town up to this point?

I have been playing this game exactly as I would with a citizen. On day 2 I actually forgot I was a bounty hunter no joke

I have actually no choice this game but to play with town as I will have no idea how many scum are in the game at a given moment, since our coroners are dead.
    You didn't cooperate and out when Neutrals were called. Scum had no more nightkills yet you decided to withhold that information. That's not pro-town. I don't care if you haven't been anti-town, you need to be pro-town. IOW, you miss the bar.

You're only siding with us because you have to. If we are in the kingmaker situation, I would not trust you to still side with us. Which is what I need, and what you should have convinced me of. Typing posts like the one I quoted doesn't help your case either.

5. ISO #4105

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Gollert Twissell View Post
    You didn't cooperate and out when Neutrals were called. Scum had no more nightkills yet you decided to withhold that information. That's not pro-town. I don't care if you haven't been anti-town, you need to be pro-town. IOW, you miss the bar.

You're only siding with us because you have to. If we are in the kingmaker situation, I would not trust you to still side with us. Which is what I need, and what you should have convinced me of. Typing posts like the one I quoted doesn't help your case either.
    You are correct. I am siding with you because I have to.

In a kingmaker situation, I will ask both parties to tell me a joke. The best joke wins.

6. ISO #4106

7. ISO #4107

8. ISO #4108

9. ISO #4109

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Lynching me or Mulan is better option. Then go for neutrals if game doesn't end. Then if game does end GL. Go find someone to study and read as town. Use Vlad as your speaking point.
    Quinne you are bleeding town right now I get it. But this is a play a mafia player would make to be read as pro town. I am not ready to lynch you or Mulan today. The Outed NB if he is NB has made it known he is not pro town his own words Will side with mafia for win. I am not letting that live. NO night kill. Johna is the correct kill today.

10. ISO #4110

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    HE is not confirmed the good neutral. If he was Good Neutral he would have outed Day 3.. Or if he is Good Neutral if he was not sideing with town he would have outed day 3. If he had outed day 3 I would ride and die with him. But He litterly had no reson not to out day 3 unless he was wanting win with mafia.
    The fact he did not out day 3 tell me one FACT: HE WILL FLIP ON TOWN. So he has to die. He also can be a mafia hiding as a Neutral. Any way you look at it we need him dead. for outing now not day 3. I would reather be lynched than him. Day 2 I wanted Vlad you all said No. now look at us. Vote Hiim or Vote me. I will not move my vote
    Tbh this argument makes no sense to me. Why would a mafia under zero lynch pressure come out as benign neutral? He just opens himself up to attack and also to a counter claim from the real benign neutral. Also very understandable why he wouldn't out himself in earlier days when he risks making himself a target for a lynch, especially seeing as we were skipping those days anyhow.

Also don't know what you're talking about re; Vlad. I advocated lynching him straight up. If you don't believe me then re-read Day 2.

11. ISO #4111

-vote Joha Schtilzt

You really shouldn't be provoking me if you know what's good for you.
    I apologize if you feel provoked. It is not my intent.

If you lynch me today you are in the exact same place tomorrow. Nothing changes. Nothing stops. You just have LESS information than you do now.

If I did not want to follow the town I would not have revealed today. I would have continued saying that I was ensign for the rest of the day, and probably the next one. Revealing that I am NB helps town.

12. ISO #4112

Also we good to bet there is at least 3 scum alive. Look all the votes on

S-FM Quinne (1 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird

Mafia will be hard voteing a mislynch right now Marlwyn going over to easy.

13. ISO #4113

14. ISO #4114

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Tbh this argument makes no sense to me. Why would a mafia under zero lynch pressure come out as benign neutral? He just opens himself up to attack and also to a counter claim from the real benign neutral. Also very understandable why he wouldn't out himself in earlier days when he risks making himself a target for a lynch, especially seeing as we were skipping those days anyhow.

Also don't know what you're talking about re; Vlad. I advocated lynching him straight up. If you don't believe me then re-read Day 2.
    He outs today so he dont gets lynched in the Cits. Because I would not have taken him to the end. He may be NB that may be true. But the fact is he has not been pro town we told NB day 3 if he did not out he would not be taken to the end. There was no point for him to hide.

15. ISO #4115

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Joha Schtilzt View Post
    I apologize if you feel provoked. It is not my intent.

If you lynch me today you are in the exact same place tomorrow. Nothing changes. Nothing stops. You just have LESS information than you do now.

If I did not want to follow the town I would not have revealed today. I would have continued saying that I was ensign for the rest of the day, and probably the next one. Revealing that I am NB helps town.
    no we know we are not in lielow

16. ISO #4116

17. ISO #4117

He outs today so he dont gets lynched in the Cits. Because I would not have taken him to the end. He may be NB that may be true. But the fact is he has not been pro town we told NB day 3 if he did not out he would not be taken to the end. There was no point for him to hide.
    I was under no threat to be lynched today

If I were not NB I WOULD CONTINUE HIDING

18. ISO #4118

19. ISO #4119

When are you going to start listening to me dude?
    I've literally not made one bad decision or call this game.

20. ISO #4120

21. ISO #4121

Twissell > Fred > Quinne/Mulan > Bart > Edoua > Wilbird > Joha > Lembird >Biligan
    I mean. This just screams that you, gollert, are scum.
    If it comes down to you, me, Milan and Fred. And Mulan is scum with you. Scum wins. Under no circumstances should me or Mulan be in the last 4.

22. ISO #4122

If it comes down to you, me, Milan and Fred. And Mulan is scum with you. Scum wins. Under no circumstances should me or Mulan be in the last 4.
    Your play has seriously improved through the course of the game and I respect you a lot more now

23. ISO #4123

24. ISO #4124

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post
    Tbh, although Fred is a confirmed Town slot I've disagreed with most decisions he's made this game.
    I feel like Fred has also later come to realise those decisions were mistakes but I feel he's making another one right now.
    Day 2 lynch to lynch Vlad was a mistake? Well you are right my mistake was to trust you all and let Vlad live. EVEN when I called him out as Framer. We lost Jan to that mistake. Vlad took over JAn. We all know that. YEs I made a Big Mistake in not seeing the GF had a suport Abilty. That was the only mistake i made. That is why I shot The Sheriff. That is still not confirmed as town or mafia. OK lets say we did have a framer Mulan was framer. it is posible that Mulan was not in chat with Vlad. and framed Looius as a Loyal That means Quinne is real and Mayor was real and Mulan and Loius was mafia. That can be a world. HHMMM i need time to think

25. ISO #4125

It's a list of who I trust and not necessarily who I bring to the end or a lynching order. Currently finding a world that fits all the information I've read. I will produce an order to lynch people later.
    Seeing how urgent a Joha lynch is currently.

26. ISO #4126

Also we good to bet there is at least 3 scum alive. Look all the votes on

S-FM Quinne (1 [L-5]):
    S-FM Billigan Holbird

Mafia will be hard voteing a mislynch right now Marlwyn going over to easy.
    I mean. If this was a normal game of mafia with normal stuff and normal mechanics yeh.

But. This game, we've got scraps of info, which have put on a plate a garenteed plan to make sure scum are lynched. A garentee town plan. You can't VCA that. You can VCA the first few of days though.

27. ISO #4127

Day 2 lynch to lynch Vlad was a mistake? Well you are right my mistake was to trust you all and let Vlad live. EVEN when I called him out as Framer. We lost Jan to that mistake. Vlad took over JAn. We all know that. YEs I made a Big Mistake in not seeing the GF had a suport Abilty. That was the only mistake i made. That is why I shot The Sheriff. That is still not confirmed as town or mafia. OK lets say we did have a framer Mulan was framer. it is posible that Mulan was not in chat with Vlad. and framed Looius as a Loyal That means Quinne is real and Mayor was real and Mulan and Loius was mafia. That can be a world. HHMMM i need time to think
    OH MY GOD. JUST DO Occam's razor! These conspiracy theories are going deep

28. ISO #4128

29. ISO #4129

Also, your analysis is from your point of view. From my point of view I'm confirmed and Fred is confirmed.
    I don't see both Mulan and you as scum at this point. And even in a last four, and assuming town decided to bring me along, then we would need to commit with town's read on me and so Quinne and Mulan are lynched in succession.

Since both of you have probably used night actions, neither of you are turncoat.

30. ISO #4130

31. ISO #4131

32. ISO #4132

I mean. If this was a normal game of mafia with normal stuff and normal mechanics yeh.

But. This game, we've got scraps of info, which have put on a plate a garenteed plan to make sure scum are lynched. A garentee town plan. You can't VCA that. You can VCA the first few of days though.
    you are correct
    -vote Marlwyn Janson
    Screw it

33. ISO #4133

34. ISO #4134

35. ISO #4135

36. ISO #4136

37. ISO #4137

38. ISO #4138

39. ISO #4139

40. ISO #4140

41. ISO #4141

42. ISO #4142

43. ISO #4143

44. ISO #4144

45. ISO #4145

46. ISO #4146

47. ISO #4147

So I see people haven't considered that there is still the possibility that Joha is either mafia, neutral evil, or is neutral benign turned into an evil role.
    @Mage llan Core Can the clone take turncoat if the turncoat picked to side with Brookmonds? That technically would mean they have no killing power. Additionally, would the new turncoat get to pick a win condition?

48. ISO #4148

So I see people haven't considered that there is still the possibility that Joha is either mafia, neutral evil, or is neutral benign turned into an evil role.
    @Mage llan Core Can the clone take turncoat if the turncoat picked to side with Brookmonds? That technically would mean they have no killing power. Additionally, would the new turncoat get to pick a win condition?
    @Mage llan Core

49. ISO #4149

50. ISO #4150

@S-FM Magellan Core