if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52
    Ganelon

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    But you just said you're the only right-winger...
    Center right. I’m not hardcore right except on economic issues.
    I am close to the center anyways.

3. ISO #53

Re: if you do not do the full version of this political quiz and post the results, you have no balls

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Center right. I’m not hardcore right except on economic issues.
    I am close to the center anyways.
    I don't understand how it's possible to be right-wing on non-economic issues.

Social issues on the quiz you linked fall under authoritarian vs libertarian, while left/right are strictly economics.
    Last edited by oops_ur_dead; June 19th, 2020 at 03:57 AM.

4. ISO #54
    Ganelon

True, judging solely by that quiz I probably would be hard-right. I think that certain issues are more likely to be embraced by those on the right (like being anti-abortion), whereas some are associated more with the left, generally speaking, though.

5. ISO #55

Yeah in practice the left/right divide goes far beyond economics lol.

I think the alliances question is a nod to shit like NATO or the GCC. Alliances are always about much more than "let's not attack eachother lol". I can imagine how someone may oppose joining alliances in principle, though some countries really don't get the privilege of choosing not to pick a side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

6. ISO #56

I did this one today
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

7. ISO #57

True, judging solely by that quiz I probably would be hard-right. I think that certain issues are more likely to be embraced by those on the right (like being anti-abortion), whereas some are associated more with the left, generally speaking, though.
    Yeah in practice the left/right divide goes far beyond economics lol.
    I like to use more precise terminology than the American-centric left/right divide, so I'm a bit anal about that. It kinda bothers me that being right-wing is also associated in the public eye with being authoritarian.

8. ISO #58

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I did not take you as someone even moderately (yes I know it says neutral) religious. Interesting.
    Cultures and Religion often go hand in hand and I respect both. There are some obvious missteps when separating church and state but I'm not going to advocate for removing "in God we trust" from our currency like that question suggests. Which goes back to culture.

The quiz was fun though. Maybe I'll do that graph one later.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

16. ISO #66

Actively lurking life as well I see lol
    Perhaps I'm only contrarian when I play Mafia. Promise I'm still fun at parties though!

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68
    Ganelon

Is there a term for people who think canada should’ve joined the US when they first confederated
    Last edited by ; June 19th, 2020 at 10:16 AM.

19. ISO #69

Is there a term for people who think canada should’ve joined the US when they first confederated
    No idea. That'd be a ton of frigging states though.

20. ISO #70

Political science is really just one big circlejerk.
    Gimmie a bit, I'll show some results from a few of these tests I've taken kinda recently, later
    Last edited by deathworlds; June 19th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

21. ISO #71

"We'd be better off if we could just lock up some of the people expressing radical political views, and keep them away from society."

lol
    I actually hard agreed some people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce just bcos they're so fuckdd up on drugs and alcohol there's no way they could raise a child, like that couple on breaking bad😭

But its just so complicated cos one of my good friends had a dad who was in n out of jail for making n selling meth and he was super abusive but she's a successful artist & doing so well n I'm so happy for her ♡

22. ISO #72

also i feel like atheism is a religion, agnostic is the true neutral 😌
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

23. ISO #73
    Ganelon

That’d be a pretty dangerous thing to enforce though. in principle I agree with you but it’s very tough to decide who shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce.

24. ISO #74
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    No idea. That'd be a ton of frigging states though.
    True

25. ISO #75

That’d be a pretty dangerous thing to enforce though. in principle I agree with you but it’s very tough to decide who shouldn’t be allowed to reproduce.
    ya thats the rest of my idea tho is like, I definitely 100% think the government, or anyone else, should not be allowed to decide that. It's just my opinion but that doesn't mean I want it to be law. My friend was lucky enough to have a good grandma, but some people aren't so.
    There are many wonderful human beings coming out of households of abuse that the world would've been robbed of if it was like that. Life's a fuckin trip.

26. ISO #76

but I think we can all agree people in Alabama should stop reproducing

27. ISO #77

28. ISO #78
    Ganelon

If you think atheism is a religion you don't really understand atheism
    Atheism requires belief though. Nobody knows whether God exists or not.

29. ISO #79
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    but I think we can all agree people in Alabama should stop reproducing
    Nice

30. ISO #80

Atheism requires belief though. Nobody knows whether God exists or not.
    It doesnt. Its disbelief or lack of belief in a god/gods. There's no faith involved in atheism.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

31. ISO #81

32. ISO #82

You present a belief: a god created the universe. That requires faith -> you're religious

I reject that belief. "Show me the proof". That's not a belief lol

If there was no religion, there would be no belief in a supreme being to reject. Atheism isn't a belief lol. I don't have faith that no god exists, what would be the point of that lol

33. ISO #83

34. ISO #84

If you think atheism is a religion you don't really understand atheism
    I feel that if you have an opinion in a direction if becomes one...
    Like taking the definition of religion as "a particular system of faith and worship." - atheism is non faith and non worship yea? So to that end I feel like it's like an anti-religion, which in a way, is a religion. I have to think abt this more to flesh out my thought so others understand it. Or maybe I don't understand it like u say, but I grew up with 0 religion so dont understand religion that much either. But the fact that there are people that do go out there and preach atheism and try to convert people (i know its not all, but they exist)..its just same shit different name yknow?

& Mag, not necessarily even about God. Like I don't believe in 'god(s)' but I'm not atheist or agnostic.

35. ISO #85

It doesnt. Its disbelief or lack of belief in a god/gods. There's no faith involved in atheism.
    There's no faith in atheism, but atheists must believe god doesn't exist. I think the a/gnostic naz is referring to are those who neither believe god exists or not, which would act the most amiable to the most amount of people.

36. ISO #86

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    There's no faith in atheism, but atheists must believe god doesn't exist. I think the a/gnostic naz is referring to are those who neither believe god exists or not, which would act the most amiable to the most amount of people.
    Ya like the first definition of faith is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something" & atheism is believing God DOESNT exist at all right? So its a faith in something

37. ISO #87

or what atheism just exists to shut down other religions? exblain to me ur version of atheism nana

38. ISO #88

Ya like the first definition of faith is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something" & atheism is believing God DOESNT exist at all right? So its a faith in something
    Wrong.

If you believe there is no god. You are an Agnostic.

If you have a lack of beliefs in anything then you are an Atheist.

They are very different.

Just like how not collecting stamps isn't a hobby.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

39. ISO #89

You guys still aren't getting it.

Again, atheism is not a belief in anything. It's a rejection of a belief in any gods. Let's say that human beings exist, but none of them believe in any gods. Religion doesn't exist. Therefore, everyone in this scenario would be atheist. There's nothing religious about that! None of them believe in god/s. It's really that simple.

Now, someone decides to introduce religion into the mix. He starts preaching "the word of god". There are some people who follow him/her and become religious. The rest reject the teachings and say "that's nonsense, I don't believe it". Now all of a sudden those people went from non-religious to religious? For following the "religion of atheism"?

There's no belief set to atheism. There's no creed. There's no holy works of atheism. Because it's not a belief system, it's not anything. It's disbelief/rejection of any religious teachings in a supreme being. That's not religion.

Sure, you may have groups that can form, or people can try to "convert" people to atheism, but there's literally nobody asking them to do that or any expectation to do that. Because it's not a religion, there's no book of atheism that says "destroy other people's faith in god and you'll be rewarded with x, y, z" - atheism isn't a central or big part of my life, it doesn't dictate my decisions. The only reason the label exists is because of religion.

I don't bear my testimony to people that "I know without a shadow of a doubt that god doesn't exist" - as Galeon said nobody can know that or not lol. There's nothing religious about atheism.

40. ISO #90
    Ganelon

lack of belief would agnosticism. You have to believe that God doesn’t exist, you can’t know that. What you described is not caring if god exists.

41. ISO #91
    Ganelon

My deism doesn’t have any holy precepts either. I simply believe that a Supreme Being exists. You can be a deist without being religious. Religiousness is not a requirement for belief in God or in Gods in general.

42. ISO #92

or what atheism just exists to shut down other religions? exblain to me ur version of atheism nana
    Atheism has no motive. People have motives. People can be atheist and decide what they want to do with that - there's no set of beliefs at all. No leaders. It's lack of religion / lack of belief in god.

There are certain groups that exist that may be atheist in nature - such as the satanists, or humanists or whatever, you could consider those religious I guess. But atheism isn't that.

43. ISO #93
    Ganelon

I think you’re mistaking belief for organized religion.

44. ISO #94

My deism doesn’t have any holy precepts either. I simply believe that a Supreme Being exists. You can be a deist without being religious. Religiousness is not a requirement for belief in God or in Gods in general.
    Then how is atheism a religion? lol you're agreeing with me here

45. ISO #95

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Wrong.

If you believe there is no god. You are an Agnostic.

If you have a lack of beliefs in anything then you are an Atheist.

They are very different.

Just like how not collecting stamps isn't a hobby.
    oooooooo ok I'm starting to get it now uwu

gracias dad

46. ISO #96

47. ISO #97
    Ganelon

Then how is atheism a religion? lol you're agreeing with me here
    I didn’t say it was a religion. I said it implies belief in the non existence of God.

48. ISO #98

I didn’t say it was a religion. I said it implies belief in the non existence of God.
    naz said atheism is a religion, I pushed back and said it's not and that she doesn't understand atheism, you pushed back and brought belief into it

You could have just agreed with me instead lol

49. ISO #99

lack of belief would agnosticism. You have to believe that God doesn’t exist, you can’t know that. What you described is not caring if god exists.
    Again, wrong. Agnosticism is that the existence of god is unknown - IT IS NOT MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE TO ATHEISM

You can be an agnostic atheist. Or a gnostic atheist.

smh.

50. ISO #100
    Ganelon

Well then sorry, I don’t think it’s a religion but it does imply belief.