5. ISO #3255

6. ISO #3256

7. ISO #3257

8. ISO #3258

9. ISO #3259

10. ISO #3260

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    That makes 12 of us. Either Varcron is scum, he genuinely has no idea of why he says and does the things he does, or got a hidden Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde role.
    I also know why I say stuff or why I do stuff, none of you really see it though. I'll be back in a bit.

11. ISO #3261

12. ISO #3262

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    What do you think of me, sensei?
    I remember liking your only decent post of D1 -the one that you made after I said I'd shoot you last night-, but haven't seen anything that gives me a good reason to believe you to be town. If I'm not voting you, it's because there's others that I consider way more likely to be scum, so you must be town -or a benign at worst- due to process of elimination.

13. ISO #3263

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I also know why I say stuff or why I do stuff, none of you really see it though. I'll be back in a bit.
    You do stuff, and when you explain it to us we reach the conclusion that it's horribly scummy / doesn't make sense or both.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

14. ISO #3264

15. ISO #3265

16. ISO #3266

17. ISO #3267

I remember liking your only decent post of D1 -the one that you made after I said I'd shoot you last night-, but haven't seen anything that gives me a good reason to believe you to be town. If I'm not voting you, it's because there's others that I consider way more likely to be scum, so you must be town -or a benign at worst- due to process of elimination.
    Yeah I liked that post too. I felt proud.

This day hasn't needed me to do anything like that so I'm just sitting here watching events unfold in the way I wish

18. ISO #3268

19. ISO #3269

20. ISO #3270

21. ISO #3271

22. ISO #3272

23. ISO #3273

Quote Originally Posted by setup
    Quoting any host to player communication (excluding feedback or anything found in the setup page)
    Ah, alright, we can quote feedback.

Your cell was visited last night.
    Your need to prove yourself has led you to the cell of Sen, who you believe to be an Investigator.

24. ISO #3274

25. ISO #3275

I'm almost sure that the setup says that I can't quote PMs, that's why I'm paraphrasing. Let me take a second look at the setup.
    You can quote any feedback, as it is taken directly from the setup page
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #3276

27. ISO #3277

28. ISO #3278

29. ISO #3279

30. ISO #3280

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    At this point, I might as well claim. I roleblocked Varcron last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Ganelon is an Insane. I'm wary of Mass Murderer, so I wanted to investigate someone who didn't have a lot of focus on him.

Who knows if that'll determine my targets for the whole game though. hMMmMmMm
    emphasis mine

Well I don't think Ganelon is cult leader, because that would be quite a risky play culting Varcron as they can only convert every other night, and that bg leaves feedback. It's still possible that ceko is a cult leader and culted Ganelon. I don't know. Venturing into conspiracy theory now.

Ganelon you made this game so much harder.

31. ISO #3281

32. ISO #3282

I can threaten with shooting you again. d:
    That won't work. Also, I kinda tried to forget the fact that you were most likely lying about shooting me in order to inspire myself to write that amazing post. Gotta love altering my thoughts! I have done it many times during this game

33. ISO #3283

Since all we know is that I was directred to visit myself. There's also the possibility that while Light is confirmed as BD, a Witch may also have targetted me (after all, I said I was a vigilante on d1. lol). Unlikely, as that many pure scum would give lunatics all but a guaranteed lose.

There must be at the very least some nine lunatics, then a nk + cult or double nk, with one or two other non-killing/converting neutrals in the mix, and at least one benign. Since there was a NK last night and noone has claimed targetting renegade as town, it's fair to assume that we have a second NK.

34. ISO #3284

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Thats one incredibly lucky roll you had there, there is like a turd of a chance to get it right.
    Yeah, 33%. And it doesn't confirm anything other than thee presence of BD, Witch, or both, as I have no way to know whether I'm a lunatic or not. I just know I'm not a vigilante, since I would've ended up dying. hah

35. ISO #3285

36. ISO #3286

37. ISO #3287

Yeah, 33%. And it doesn't confirm anything other than thee presence of BD, Witch, or both, as I have no way to know whether I'm a lunatic or not. I just know I'm not a vigilante, since I would've ended up dying. hah
    Wrong. Visiting yourself does not kill you.

38. ISO #3288

Since all we know is that I was directred to visit myself. There's also the possibility that while Light is confirmed as BD, a Witch may also have targetted me (after all, I said I was a vigilante on d1. lol). Unlikely, as that many pure scum would give lunatics all but a guaranteed lose.

There must be at the very least some nine lunatics, then a nk + cult or double nk, with one or two other non-killing/converting neutrals in the mix, and at least one benign. Since there was a NK last night and noone has claimed targetting renegade as town, it's fair to assume that we have a second NK.
    Well I may as well claim now. I thought we could ignore the night kill discussion and avoid the witch controlling me.

I am the vigilante.

39. ISO #3289

@Sen I did not expect you to claim Investigator, I had you tagged as a possible Citizen. You left us and hidden claims on D1?
    I just made a weak mention about being "that weird cop with strange hair that nobody likes, yet ends up solving the mystery by the end".

I've made a proper hard claim about something else today, but that one is not as straightforward, and it'd just be a waste of time for people to try and figure it out.

40. ISO #3290

41. ISO #3291

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Well I may as well claim now. I thought we could ignore the night kill discussion and avoid the witch controlling me.

I am the vigilante.
    Ok. You visiting renegade makes sense after all of you d1 tunneling, so I buy it.
    Did you get a vig rolecard, or a different one and only deduced it based on renegade ending up dead?

42. ISO #3292

43. ISO #3293

44. ISO #3294
    Ganelon

I just made a weak mention about being "that weird cop with strange hair that nobody likes, yet ends up solving the mystery by the end".

I've made a proper hard claim about something else today, but that one is not as straightforward, and it'd just be a waste of time for people to try and figure it out.
    :Pepey:
    i would never have seen that as a soft claim lol

45. ISO #3295

46. ISO #3296
    Ganelon

How much time do we have left today?

47. ISO #3297

48. ISO #3298

@deathworlds

If you get visited by more than one person that leaves a visitation message, what result do they get? Just the one message, or multiple?
    Just one message
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

49. ISO #3299

50. ISO #3300