5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Re: RIP Retired I am retiring

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    thx, haha. But anyway I guess I know why others left now like Frog, HElz, Brock, and Toss
    Frog didn't leave lol he was banned for being an autistic dick bag
    Toss and Helz are still here. You can see Helz basically reads every thread still.
    Brock is fucking insane, too, so him leaving reflects good on the community.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Tossangel View Post
    Brock is a great guy, very intelligent and not insane in the least. I have no idea what you base that statement on.
    I base my statement on me logging on and having 8 PMs from him in a row. One would be like
    "Let's be friends "
    Next is like
    "FUCK YOU You're an asshole why are you full of yourself?"
    Then he'd be like
    "We should play SC2 Mafia some time if your down."
    Then
    "I hate you so much you're such a fucking loser."

It wss back and forth bipolar for 8 messages without me sending a single one to him lol

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I base my statement on me logging on and having 8 PMs from him in a row. One would be like
    "Let's be friends "
    Next is like
    "FUCK YOU You're an asshole why are you full of yourself?"
    Then he'd be like
    "We should play SC2 Mafia some time if your down."
    Then
    "I hate you so much you're such a fucking loser."

It wss back and forth bipolar for 8 messages without me sending a single one to him lol
    Well From what I knew of Brock, talking on skype, etc. He was really cool , and nice. You should have just messaged him, haha. Maybe that's your problem man. You don't try to get to know people, and talk to them. People invite you to skype calls, play games etc.

P.s. Where is Fred Crypt? When is the last time Mike U posted? Where is Mike Vipe? I haven't seen him in a while it seems....
    Last edited by Psyduck; April 26th, 2016 at 08:31 PM.
    people once said that Firebringer played legit for example

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Quote Originally Posted by Psyduck View Post
    Well From what I knew of Brock, talking on skype, etc. He was really cool , and nice. You should have just messaged him, haha. Maybe that's your problem man. You don't try to get to know people, and talk to them. People invite you to skype calls, play games etc.

P.s. Where is Fred Crypt? When is the last time Mike U posted? Where is Mike Vipe? I haven't seen him in a while it seems....
    I did try to talk to Brock lol. I said I'd play with him and then read the next msg and he was freaking out.
    Oh; also; one game he used mod powers to talk to me when I was dead and he was like "why did they lynch you?" And I'm obv not gonna respond because that's OGC, and he just kept asking then he freaked out at me publically in the game because I didn't respond to him lol. He also posted a picture of a dog he found on the Internet and said it was his, and got mad when I said I didn't like it. Bunch of weird shit man. Why he gotta be so fake lol

And fred, mikeu, and mikevipe have all been online last 2 days. So IDK what you're talking about. MikeU still here, he posted like 20 times yesterday; probably today too.

Notice how you are calling Darkness a traitor when literally every member of staff who leave trained is staff again? Everyone should be a traitor in your eyes, logically.

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

21. ISO #21

22. ISO #22

23. ISO #23

You're just literally trying to stir up drama, man. Literally all except 1 person who left staff didn't rejoin; so you can logically think that all the people who did that are regretful about the whole situation. Why would you mention it again.. Especially in a way that calls out Darkness for not retiring with everyone who later rejoined staff, it's just childish.

24. ISO #24

25. ISO #25

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    I did try to talk to Brock lol. I said I'd play with him and then read the next msg and he was freaking out.
    Oh; also; one game he used mod powers to talk to me when I was dead and he was like "why did they lynch you?" And I'm obv not gonna respond because that's OGC, and he just kept asking then he freaked out at me publically in the game because I didn't respond to him lol. He also posted a picture of a dog he found on the Internet and said it was his, and got mad when I said I didn't like it. Bunch of weird shit man. Why he gotta be so fake lol

And fred, mikeu, and mikevipe have all been online last 2 days. So IDK what you're talking about. MikeU still here, he posted like 20 times yesterday; probably today too.

Notice how you are calling Darkness a traitor when literally every member of staff who leave trained is staff again? Everyone should be a traitor in your eyes, logically.
    I like to look back on this post as an ever-apparent reminder of what a loser Cryptonic was and is...He really set the loser bar low. And what do I do in my tall ivory tower you ask? I occasionally divert my attention to appreciate beta-males like Crypt. Cryptonic I salute your mediocre life and achievements, and wish you the best in life. Someday you will make a great restaurant manager.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
    I like to look back on this post as an ever-apparent reminder of what a loser Cryptonic was and is...He really set the loser bar low. And what do I do in my tall ivory tower you ask? I occasionally divert my attention to appreciate beta-males like Crypt. Cryptonic I salute your mediocre life and achievements, and wish you the best in life. Someday you will make a great restaurant manager.
    Thanks man, I appreciate your unsolicited opinion

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I think the problem is that you said you didn't like his dog.

Seriously that's totally horrid. You are a poor person.
    But it wasn't even his dog I reversed image searched it to a dog breeding site.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

29. ISO #29

30. ISO #30