S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P) - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: S-FM 334 (Ladder): Once Upon a Town in the West (Small-Town Mafia) (13P)

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Auwt Flips Scum How Does It Make Me Look Worse?
    The way he dances around your slot, specifically the response to Mike saying he's defending you where he says he always skips your D1s. There are many things you can respond with there, like "I actually countered Light's town sheriff read" or "I defended him here for this reason" he instead backpedals from it and says "oh I'm not defending him, I'm just always ignore his D1" which distances him from you. It's also weird because he describes your D1 as always memes but that description seems much less accurate to your play this game, even if it has been weird at times.
    This isn't set in stone and doesn't mean you're 100% scum if Auwt is, but it could be a pairing association that would need to be looked at if he flips red.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    The way he dances around your slot, specifically the response to Mike saying he's defending you where he says he always skips your D1s. There are many things you can respond with there, like "I actually countered Light's town sheriff read" or "I defended him here for this reason" he instead backpedals from it and says "oh I'm not defending him, I'm just always ignore his D1" which distances him from you. It's also weird because he describes your D1 as always memes but that description seems much less accurate to your play this game, even if it has been weird at times.
    This isn't set in stone and doesn't mean you're 100% scum if Auwt is, but it could be a pairing association that would need to be looked at if he flips red.
    I See What Your Saiyan.. But As I Said I Feel Like Im On A Leash This Game Due To Out Of Game Matters.. So Ive Been Playing A Bit More Reserved Then Usual If U Read Any Of The Other Games Ive Laid Out For Ur Review U Will See A Stark Difference In How My Meta Is This Game And Them..

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

I don't usually like being a contrarian but I'm gonna be one this time.
    Unless someone can give me a good case on Light being scum I'm gonna fight this wagon, because he's had zero defenders and is top target. (He's not defending himself either, which no matter his alignment isn't great). I understand his thought process behind townreading a sheriff has bad logic, but surely there has to be some more behind this Light push?

If this were a smaller game I wouldn't be as worried, but there are 4 bandits (So in a Scum!Light world, he has 3 buddies) and I can't see any attempt to move things away from Light (aside from this post I am making right now). Do we really think scum would just drop Light like this?

Also, if anyone has any of Light's past games they could link to as a meta reference (especially ones with a similar setup) I would appreciate it. Will be a bit busy throughout Thursday but will have time for light reading (heh).
    You have a point, but I'm tempted to say no sane scum would risk his life in an open attempt to save scum!Light, because he isn't exactly considered the epitome of convincing players; interactions around him are always special, and I don't think they can be analyzed normally when it comes to saving him (what Light says towards others can, though).

The blind townread on Mike is just a part of the reasoning to scumread him. Usually, Light does weird stuff, but he has some town tells from it, such as from soft claims contained in roleplay, strange paranoia about pretty much everyone (sometimes regardless of mechanics), etc. Here, none of those town tells have showed up, and he even went against them by going full trust on Mike because he's sheriff.

I like the questioning of the consensus here, though. And as I said, I don't think a sane scum would openly try to save scum!Light, because it's too risky to hard defend someone who tends to have a hard time defending himself, so I don't think you're SvS with him :P.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #505

6. ISO #506

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by NotPaopan View Post
    Mmmm. Seems like a pretty good choice.

How about Auwt. Feels weird for him to vote a sheriff w/out proper explanation.
    With The Limited Experience I Have Playing With Auwt Normally He Is More Vocal On His Reads.. At Least In The Game Where I Play With Him And He Was Town. He Was On Point In The Murder In Mid Atlantic Game.. Basically Called All Three Scum.. With In 2 Days..

12. ISO #512

13. ISO #513

So, I checked Auwt's ISO due to jmw's post and vote against him, and I can't say I found anything that was really bad. I also can't say I found anything good, though; his serious posts all seem to revolve around mechanics, and it feels like he's waiting for things to happen instead of being solvy, which isn't great but also not necessarily a death sentence on D1. There's this one post that bothered me:

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Preferring to be leaving a potentialy culted Mayor.
    I expected a much nicer way of playing from Player himself.
    This is in reference to voting Paopan because he's Mayor, scolding PQ for opposing the Paopan train. Yet, Auwt hasn't really supported the train for mayor reasons, or for any stated reason, in fact; he placed an RVS vote there and didn't address it further. I don't see why town!Auwt wants to fuel the Paopan train without explaining anything about it here.
    So generally speaking, I think he's somewhat scummy, but I wouldn't bet too much on his flip.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

14. ISO #514

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    if we have to, i dont mind consolidating on oberon
    I don't get why people seem to dislike Oberon. I don't think anyone has pointed out scummy behavior from him, just saying "oh he's weird"... like, that's not a reason to lynch him lol.

Oh also, public service announcement: to unvote, type [unvote][/unvote].

15. ISO #515

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't get why people seem to dislike Oberon. I don't think anyone has pointed out scummy behavior from him, just saying "oh he's weird"... like, that's not a reason to lynch him lol.

Oh also, public service announcement: to unvote, type [unvote][/unvote].
    I Have

16. ISO #516

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    His thing. And yeah for the record I am either jailing Gikkle
    or Yagami tonight. One of them is dying either today via lynch or tonight by my hands.
    Why Gikkle?

17. ISO #517

I Have
    Could you elaborate/quote yourself?

18. ISO #518

Could you elaborate/quote yourself?
    Sure I Feel He Is Just Echoing You And Mikes Suspicions On My Slot.. So He Can Turn Around And Be Like See Mike And MM Were Pushing Yagamis Slot So They Both Must Be Scum Together.. Basically Feels Like Hes Doing A Buddy Tactic With You And Mike... To Be Able Ta Stab You In The Back Later..

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

Asks Me To Elaborate And Leaves.. Jeeze..
    Erm, sorry for not being tied to my chair...
    Sure I Feel He Is Just Echoing You And Mikes Suspicions On My Slot.. So He Can Turn Around And Be Like See Mike And MM Were Pushing Yagamis Slot So They Both Must Be Scum Together.. Basically Feels Like Hes Doing A Buddy Tactic With You And Mike... To Be Able Ta Stab You In The Back Later..
    I mean, that is verifiably false:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Light is giving out townpoints too freely. That feels scummy. Reminds me of myself when I’m playing scum.
    this seems to be his reason to scumread you, which is not a bad one tbh, although it's a little weak (but again, it's D1). There is no sign of echoing in his ISO. Also, he'd be very dumb to call Mike and myself scum for voting you if he is voting you too xD.

I'm not exactly convinced here.

21. ISO #521

Erm, sorry for not being tied to my chair...

I mean, that is verifiably false:

this seems to be his reason to scumread you, which is not a bad one tbh, although it's a little weak (but again, it's D1). There is no sign of echoing in his ISO. Also, he'd be very dumb to call Mike and myself scum for voting you if he is voting you too xD.

I'm not exactly convinced here.
    If You Were Tied To A Chair Youd Prob Like It.. Ha Ha... But To Address Your Point Sure.. Its Easy For Him To Say That If He Is Scum... Even if He Is Faking A Town Mind Set.. Either Way He Is Either Scum.. Or Is A Sheep/Town Following You & Mike.. When Im Welp Town.. Either Way You And Mike Are Wrong In You Assessment Of My Slot.. But Im Willing To Be Lynched To Prove You Wrong..

22. ISO #522

I think if everyone posts there too 3 they feel is possible scum based off of posts not roles. We may find a scum. Think about it. Only 4 mafia rest all town. So we lynch the top name and good odds we hit a mafia. Normally town players play scummy to his they are a PR so PR tend to get lynched day 1. Butt This setup all roles are outed. So no reason for a town to plAy scummy. I believe we lynch the scummiest player. We all say who we think top 3 scummiest players. And lynch the scummiest.

Another reason this is a good idea is becuse we can use the info of flips and look back to this and find out some valuable info when someone does flip scum.

My top 3 are light Awut and notpopon. Not popon not becise he is mayor but his posts just have me feeling off. Not been helpful been to make people try to look at him well makes me feel like he think he is luke skywalkers sayong “theses are not the Droids you are looking for” I don’t know if it is just me but anyone else get those a bibs from his posts do an iso on. Him if I am wrong please tell me.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I think if everyone posts there too 3 they feel is possible scum based off of posts not roles. We may find a scum. Think about it. Only 4 mafia rest all town. So we lynch the top name and good odds we hit a mafia. Normally town players play scummy to his they are a PR so PR tend to get lynched day 1. Butt This setup all roles are outed. So no reason for a town to plAy scummy. I believe we lynch the scummiest player. We all say who we think top 3 scummiest players. And lynch the scummiest.

Another reason this is a good idea is becuse we can use the info of flips and look back to this and find out some valuable info when someone does flip scum.

My top 3 are light Awut and notpopon. Not popon not becise he is mayor but his posts just have me feeling off. Not been helpful been to make people try to look at him well makes me feel like he think he is luke skywalkers sayong “theses are not the Droids you are looking for” I don’t know if it is just me but anyone else get those a bibs from his posts do an iso on. Him if I am wrong please tell me.
    Edit Vibs not bibs posting from phone

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

24. ISO #524

I Think He Made A Typo.... Its A Word Crime There...

I Think He Meant Top Three Scum Leans We Can get A Scum.. Welp My Top Three Are....

Can I Get A Drum Roll Please...

@PQRnHack @Oberon @Gikkle And @Mike

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

I Think He Made A Typo.... Its A Word Crime There...

I Think He Meant Top Three Scum Leans We Can get A Scum.. Welp My Top Three Are....

Can I Get A Drum Roll Please...

@PQRnHack @Oberon @Gikkle And @Mike
    Roflol I went from your confirmed town to one of your top 4 scum reads Above Auwt Roflol. All becise I am not stoping scum reading you.

30. ISO #530

Just quoted Auwt posts and was going through them... and I'm too tired to figure out how to piece my read on that slot into words.
    Most of it is lack of contribution, he feels disconnected and initial thought from me was there was no progression on solving the game.

By looking at the quotes I can maybe see his vote on Mike... he didn't like the first interaction from Mike being that the vet was a threat to Mike or something like that.
    But he doesn't seem to mention it much. The PQR vote and unvote could indicate solving attempts too, but it almost felt too quick of a switch.

I can see MM's point about Auwt being more "lack of performance" than necessarily scummy. Still in the process of reading through Light's meta.

Also random thought that popped into my head- Gikkle's post where he expressed how it was kind of hard to grasp a lot of people is easy for me to sympathize with (felt the same, posted about it). I don't know if that's fakeable if he pays attention to threadstate but probably a good enough look?
    I'm *this* close to putting MM as town but I get the feeling that MM is very good as wolf to the point where a semi-shallow town read on the slot just because I like their posts isn't enough.

31. ISO #531

Not popon not becise he is mayor but his posts just have me feeling off. Not been helpful been to make people try to look at him well makes me feel like he think he is luke skywalkers sayong “theses are not the Droids you are looking for” I don’t know if it is just me but anyone else get those a bibs from his posts do an iso on. Him if I am wrong please tell me.
    As if everyone here has been helpful, and that includes you. Aside from y'all day 1 fart. What did you really do?

So For Him To Not Back Up His Vote Is Fishy.
    Very fishy indeed. I'm not seeing the MVP town Auwt that I've played with.

32. ISO #532

The Lord Mayor will carry you all late game. Okay listen. Here is my position:

1. Who wants to lynch a mayor at this stage? Sure you got these sweets 2 vote count, but I haven't even used it yet.
    2. Lynch priorities? You got other killing roles such as vig and jailor that were more dangerous than me.
    3. As for the night killings, I'm pretty sure the TIs and TProts/powers are going down first before me.
    4. Yeah yeah I dare you to kill me night 1, pussies.

So yeah... Your Lord Mayor is just chilling. Not expecting to die for the first two days and nights.

As for the information I gathered during my time in the wilderness.

The Lord Mayor looks Auwt and Gikkle at a suspicious level, with slight discontent on Oberon and loldebite slot.

33. ISO #533

Spoiler : tired reads :
    oliverz144 - null. Have not seen enough posts from the guy to really make a read. Gun to head, I'd say town, but only because what he's posted so far has been okay and in line with what I've seen of him before, the lynch mayor comment doesn't seem that odd to me.
    Marshmallow Marshall - null leaning town. This slot has big potential for deepwolf but almost all of the posts from this slot I have really liked. Easy townread if my gut didn't say I should be more careful with evaluating them.
    PQRnHack - Lean town, liked the way they reacted to my vote (wasn't overly defensive or aggressive, matched the tone they had been giving me thus far in the game), could still be scum but this early on I'm okay giving them townpoints for a fairly relaxed reaction like that. Gikkle push isn't great, and their scumread on me is weird but I skimmed that part of the thread so I'll have to go back on it?
    Auwt - talked a little bit about my thoughts on this slot above if you wanna give that a read. Scumlean less for being actively scummy and more for just, not really being active and solving a bunch? Bad way to put it but it's 1 AM and I've got an exam tomorrow. My read on Frinckles is probably stronger than the one on this slot actually.
    Light_Yagami - behavior in thread is weird, seemingly defeatist but not at the same time is a little scummy, and the sheriff read is just bad, but probably not scummy because they refuse to back down from it. I'd imagine scum Light would back down from that sheriff read when challenged so much on it. Would probably lean town, I can acknowledge that the behavior is weird, yet to see a scum case on this slot and I'm slightly biased because the threadstate seems to be shifting toward what seems like a low hanging fruit lynch and I don't see anyone trying to stop it.
    NotPaopan - null, just roleplaying. This slot's vote is pretty impactful so if I was fully awake and analyzing I would look there, but I'm not so very unfortunate. Even gun to head I don't think I can think of anything that made me lean scum or town at all on this slot.
    Frinckles - leaning scum. Seems very low impact, even more so than Auwt. Doesn't feel like they want to contribute much.
    Oberon - Leaning town. Liked their retracted vote, gut says town, they don't seem to mind that I've been using them as an unvote button as I didn't know you could unvote on this forum (thanks for the heads up on how to do that by the way MM).
    luona - null. I don't have many interactions with this slot, they pushed me and I responded aggressively, and they backed down which I found pretty surprising. As for whether that's a townie or scummy thing I don't really know. Haven't hated anything I've seen from the slot and entrance was good so GTH I'd say town.
    Mike - townlean, this slot probably has the hardest thought process for me to follow after Light, but there's been quite the attempt to solve from this slot and I'd say it seems genuine enough. When I first skimmed this thread I remember not liking him, but going back I can't remember why, and I don't feel that way anymore so for now I'm not too worried leaving him in townreads.
    Gikkle - null, gun to head town. I know Gikkle is good enough at this game that I probably shouldn't bother trying to read him D1, he seemed pretty uncaring as to the push on him which is a good look and I feel the same way on the game being hard to solve from a town perspective (since I'm town, duh).
    Loldebite - null. The slot doesn't like me, but hasn't said much about why other than that they didn't like my posts. Not much to go off of there. Can't think of anything memorable from them other than they plan on blocking me, which is sad but fine for tonight I guess.

Sorry they're not sorted. If anyone cares at all about my thought processes I've typed the above which is a bit about each player off of the top of my head, poorly formatted as I'm very tired

34. ISO #534

The Lord Mayor will carry you all late game. Okay listen. Here is my position:

1. Who wants to lynch a mayor at this stage? Sure you got these sweets 2 vote count, but I haven't even used it yet.
    2. Lynch priorities? You got other killing roles such as vig and jailor that were more dangerous than me.
    3. As for the night killings, I'm pretty sure the TIs and TProts/powers are going down first before me.
    4. Yeah yeah I dare you to kill me night 1, pussies.

So yeah... Your Lord Mayor is just chilling. Not expecting to die for the first two days and nights.

As for the information I gathered during my time in the wilderness.

The Lord Mayor looks Auwt and Gikkle at a suspicious level, with slight discontent on Oberon and loldebite slot.
    Saw this post as I was about to sign off...
    I like the boldness about not getting nightkilled, probably a good look, but all 4 "scumleans" (I'm assuming that's what they are) could just be parroting the currently scumread players. Or maybe I'm just paranoid.
    Paopan if you have time sometime explaining what you don't like about these players would be nice. I'll read it tomorrow.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

37. ISO #537

@Frinckles I What Your Thoughts And Opinions On Things One Fucking Post...

Make It Happen Or Ill Suspect You Next...
    Did you mean you want a post of my reads or you want my reads on a specific post?
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

38. ISO #538

I dont like where this is going.
    neither do i like the top train "light" nor the counter train "gikkle"
    i also dont like that this thread is fouling away like a swamp: nothing interesting, everything s l o w
    and we have only 14 hours left, what i absolutely HATE!
    Praise the Lord!

39. ISO #539

Quote Originally Posted by luona View Post
    why are u worried about how trusted u r..? if u wanna do a rb go for it imo, i trust if ur town ull make a good decision.
    Worry is not the word, i want to avoid a WIFOM that affects many people and would only be confusing.

I don't usually like being a contrarian but I'm gonna be one this time.
    Unless someone can give me a good case on Light being scum I'm gonna fight this wagon, because he's had zero defenders and is top target. (He's not defending himself either, which no matter his alignment isn't great). I understand his thought process behind townreading a sheriff has bad logic, but surely there has to be some more behind this Light push?
    I also think LY has made amends in making his actual thoughts known, and would like him being spared. I believe (and do correct me if i'm wrong) the main reason he's getting voted is his free town read on Mike, but i believe that was a joke of some kind.
    <joke>Also this earns him a pass from me today :
    If You Were Tied To A Chair Youd Prob Like It
    </joke>
    I'm *this* close to putting MM as town but I get the feeling that MM is very good as wolf to the point where a semi-shallow town read on the slot just because I like their posts isn't enough.
    Actually, i've heard bad stuff about MM's scum... That being said, i believe we are on the same page there : pretty sure it's too early to feel confident about anything or anyone, rather.

Loldebite - null. The slot doesn't like me, but hasn't said much about why other than that they didn't like my posts.
    My bad, i thought i had made it clear : you & gikkle started interacting almost immediately at SoD (admittedly gikkle started it), which was fine until this post :
    Townlean LY for this.
    I think scum LY either disables the activity filter or closes the tab instead of posting about leaving the tab open and leaving it open.
    If LY was inexperienced I would say this is scummy (due to caring so much about appearances) but from what I've seen it seems like this is not LY's first rodeo (ha) so I think this is more townie than not

@Gikkle your opinions on LY's post? Does it sway either way? You usually have a reasonable take when I make reads of this kind
    that i really, really disliked because the town read felt very gratuitous, suspiciously so, and then you appeal specifically for gikkle's opinion which i found quite weird again.
    That being said my opinion on you has now shifted towards neutralness, because i think you could afford to participate (much) less (or participating in a less helpful way) as a bandit, and probably would.

I will assume you want us to post our top 3 scum, and will do so : Gikkle, Oliver & Paopan. My suspicions on paopan are anectodical, he is here only to have a 3rd. I would not be willing to vote him.
    @Gikkle because he's been mostly silent and has explicitly told us he would not give explanations for his reads + he hasnt posted anything useful IMO since this :
    Quote Originally Posted by Gikkle View Post
    Oberon and Jmw both are giving me bad feelings, but both could be town too. Too early to tell.. Nobody has really done anything that makes me super confident in them either way.
    which was a while ago.
    @Oliver for wanting to lynch mayor simply for existing at SoD. Then asking me, then luona our thoughts saying we had been pretty quiet when we clearly were not the most quiet, which i felt was somewhat incoherent : why not speak out your thoughts first ? Why not ask the silentest ?
    He also promised us a namelist there :
    later today, when ive finished cooking, i will go one for one the players and look, whether or not they are to "expensive" role-wise to be lynched d1
    then we will have a poe for d1, consisting out of maybe 4 players. Then we will decide who to be lynched, based on their scuminess.
    that we are still waiting for, if i am not mistaken. AND he's protecting gikkle.
    @Paopan just held all his thoughts for too long

Now, question : what do you guys mean by "AI" ?

40. ISO #540

Ai means alignment indicative
    and who was more quiet than you 2? I was asking you to be able to read you.
    and the names list vanished while typing, due to a strange reload of the website. Havent found the motivation yet to rewrite.
    and how was i defending gikkle? I said "im not sure" when porn attacked gikkle w/o proper explaination. Thats all.
    Theres almost no content for any strong reads tbh.
    Praise the Lord!

41. ISO #541

Quote Originally Posted by PQRnHack View Post
    O RLY? i am one of them ghosts. Get over it. Answer my question bitch, avoiding it is not appropriate.
    Pretty sure I did answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    MM Magoroth and Distorted are the 3 baddies
    just like Agrael Acriel and Auwt being the original 3 baddies
    MafiaZ and Skwirl its all a repeat of history
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkRevenant View Post
    But Potoss has Pobes, Zeelot, and Acrons!
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

42. ISO #542

Is this a meta read without ever having seen Paopan's town meta?

I wrote a program to simulate this, the odds of maf having any three specific roles in one rand is 1.4%. Odds get lower when you assume Lag takes the most balanced setup so the other two setups have to be that bad or worse.
    What's the point of blaming the fact you only get scum if you don't play the game when you are town.
    You can call it a meta read, I would call it common sense.
    Screw you I actually have more grudges towards the people who have their names start with A

43. ISO #543

Chill bruh. The lord is still testing the waters.
    Keep testing the water and you might drown up.

44. ISO #544

Auwt. I think I know what you are doing if it is what I think you are doing that is townie. Baiting people to vote me to try and catch scum. But no one took the bait. But on the other hand you could be scum testing the waters see if you can get any town to vote on it as well. dang Awut you don’t make it easy to read you. From you it is not AI. You could do this exact same as mafia or Town. I am not lynching you today but the flip or flips tonight and today should answer a lot.

Town we still have time. Before we decide on a lynch for this day but we do need to lynch. I am not willing to lynch Oberon today. He is a good check tonight. If I can confirm him as town or mafia. That can help us. BG do not say who you are saving tonight make mafia scared. Doc same goes for you CD same goes for you Escort same. Less info mafia has the better chance we have to catch mafia off guard tonight.
    My vote here is definitely not a bait.
    You honestly sound like a bandit, bad feeling about you.

45. ISO #545

-vote Auwt

I actually feel like voting here.
    I'll write something up in a few hours and explain why I think this slot's contributions have been bad and has scum equity.
    Though if Auwt is scum, Light looks worse... but should probably refrain from pre-flip associations.
    Great, I'm happy to see what comes next.

46. ISO #546

If Auwt Flips Scum How Does It Make Me Look Worse?
    I don't understand it either, but it seems like some players are believing we are sharing the bandit alignment because I seemed to be defending you.
    Don't mind but I am obviously hard defending you if you didn't realize : ) (not at all actually).

47. ISO #547

The way he dances around your slot, specifically the response to Mike saying he's defending you where he says he always skips your D1s.
    In my answer directed to Mike I specifically stated "I am not defending Light".
    How can skipping someone's D1 be considered as defending that someone's place ?
    There are many person I haven't talked, engaged, or interacted with as of now, and yet I am not defending them, and by this I'm including Light in it.

Do I defend you, jmw, for instance? Do you feel like I'm defending you?
    Hopefully understood.

There are many things you can respond with there, like "I actually countered Light's town sheriff read" or "I defended him here for this reason" he instead backpedals from it and says "oh I'm not defending him, I'm just always ignore his D1" which distances him from you.
    Is the paintbucket heavy?

It's also weird because he describes your D1 as always memes but that description seems much less accurate to your play this game, even if it has been weird at times.
    This has become an habit with Light. Might be my fault but I assume it.

*How to paint without actually be seen as painting*

48. ISO #548

Announcement from Lord Mayor PAOPAN

20h till EoD
    Votes are pretty spread
    No thunderdome as of yet
    The Lord needs more time
    Yeah, this is a useless announcement, am feeling very useless rn
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    Is this local news reporter or an FM player? Who knows.

49. ISO #549

You thinking Oberon scum?
    Odd reaction ngl.

50. ISO #550

So, I checked Auwt's ISO due to jmw's post and vote against him, and I can't say I found anything that was really bad. I also can't say I found anything good, though; his serious posts all seem to revolve around mechanics, and it feels like he's waiting for things to happen instead of being solvy, which isn't great but also not necessarily a death sentence on D1. There's this one post that bothered me:

This is in reference to voting Paopan because he's Mayor, scolding PQ for opposing the Paopan train. Yet, Auwt hasn't really supported the train for mayor reasons, or for any stated reason, in fact; he placed an RVS vote there and didn't address it further. I don't see why town!Auwt wants to fuel the Paopan train without explaining anything about it here.
    So generally speaking, I think he's somewhat scummy, but I wouldn't bet too much on his flip.
    If people actually decide to make a move to get Paopan out of the table, I'm all in with them.
    Actually only loldebite was smart enough to realize he's a threat we should get rid of.
    And once again none of my votes so far has been a RVS vote, the threat is present and you guys know it.
    Up to you to actually leave him alive and therefore pay the price later on, in the event he is bandit, which is infact quite likely considering how he has played so far.