S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing) - Page 26
Register

User Tag List

Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,300 of 1743
  1. ISO #1251

Re: S-FM Eternal Conflict (Off Queue Game Ongoing)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Also MM if your so concerned about people’s reads on me why are you ignoring Mag’s reads?
    I believe I've already asked him for reads and reasonings, especially about you, and I don't remember seeing an answer. Maybe I just thought about it, though, not sure. I'd like to know anyway, and am definetly not ignoring Mag's reads; he has made it clear he was valuing policy lynches a lot, and I've taken a stance against policy lynches over lynches on actual scumreads.
    Like you haven’t really bothered to try interacting with Mag at all here.
    I mean, yeah they are kinda ObvTown but like they are a person playing, they can help and benefit here.
    So not interacting with anyone (such as like Mag one of my two defenders) and just constantly targeting me is like Anti-Town.
    False about Mag, see the above paragraph. And false in general: it's not because they didn't reply that I didn't attempt to interact. And since I still have a scum lean on you, I'm pretty sure their explainations when it comes to reading you (or lack thereof) will be telling.

I do not like the misrepresentation of me as "tunneling" you here, as it's fairly obvious I've tried to get multiple people's opinions. I have a hard time believingthis is genuine, tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1252

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    Currently I'm not liking DM so far. I feel like his arguments aren't making a lot of sense. It seems kind of panicky to me. I'm not against a Samson lynch either, but I don't want to push that train too far yet.

-vote Dark Magician
    Going back to read, I saw this. Why do you "not want to push the Samson train too far yet", and what's your read on him?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1253

I mean I had a hard time believing something you said was genuine. (Or was that Varcron I don’t remember)
    Regardless, I’ll admit I might have missed that it’d just the fact I see you consistently mentioning me in each post you make and then briefly shading SJ for his read on me when Mag also reads me the same and then I didn’t see the interaction with you and Mag or was it more like you just commenting I’m not sure but my point is try and focus on everything and not lock into me.

4. ISO #1254

5. ISO #1255

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magoroth View Post
    Hiya, glad that you're subbing in and not letting the game die.

1. From my perspective, and recollection, it seemed like yzb's first in depth post made people think he was being too self-aware to be town. Also, Helz advocated to follow the confirmed town Wiisp at the time, as that's the only train we could trust.

2. I have notes, but they're really only useful for me. It seems like we just barely yeeted yesterday, and there was a tie at one point. Ah yes, Dark Magician and YZB were tied at one point in the critical hours of ED, and SuperJack refused to get on scummy DM train. So Either YZB, SJ, and DM are the scum, or SJ is good. I think it's the latter.

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showt...l=1#post917988

MM was also on that YZB train, so that's something I'd go back and look at why he was on in the first place. and I also have trouble finding flailing yzb trying to push the vote onto his scum partner, so I guess I think DM is good.

Thanks for this question, it's made me rethink the game state and who's probably town.

3. No claims as far as I can tell, everyone that claimed is dead.
    @Marshmallow Marshall

You might say I'm policy yeeting samson, but I have my town core that I don't want to yeet. Basically people I mention up above. So I'll describe my playstyle right now as a sharpened policy yeet.
    asldfja;lsdfjlakjflskajflsakfdlsadfsa

6. ISO #1256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why is DM town to you? If DM flips town, this is potentially TMI. I'm not sold on him being scum, btw, I just have yet to see an valid point for him being town.
    I see no reason for it to be TMI. DM is clearly town, they was willing to vote YZB. They speak with a tone if honesty and are unsure on who is really scum. They are a better lynch option for scum today as if lurkers are town they are better for scum to live. They have been seen reassessing the situations and are not to much overkill with their aggression. They also claim Citizen, scum would avoid their fake claims and wouldn't do them so early. They would save them incase they need to counter claim or to fit the remaining availability better.
    DM, me and Mag are all town. This is good going forward. Samson, balk and Martin I'm inclined to lynch. Anyone else I'm still figuring out.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

7. ISO #1257

THIS is what I want.
    Do This more often!
    Then inbetween direct me stuff.
    Meh, ok, I get your mindset. I already did that though :P.

8. ISO #1258

@Marshmallow Marshall

You might say I'm policy yeeting samson, but I have my town core that I don't want to yeet. Basically people I mention up above. So I'll describe my playstyle right now as a sharpened policy yeet.
    Fair point about "sharpened policy" lynch.
    What about Bahkieh, then? What makes you pick Samson over him and push Samson exclusively?

9. ISO #1259

10. ISO #1260

I'll go more into detail.

These are Samson's posts for this day cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Still haven’t solved my riddle.
    Actually being anti-helpful.

What is the vote count and how does one vote for posterities sake.
    This is Bahkieh's posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yo so sorry for not being around for like 2 weeks or so. Life kinda came at me hard and tbh I forgot to check in over here.

-vote Samson

Im down with this vote if its either this or me but I wouldnt be mad at yall for voting me so ye
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I don't have the attention span to look back in the past 25 pages of content and pick a particular post for a reason why I think someone is town. I know you can look at that individuals posts but icba. Maybe I will feel more in the mood to read into it all later. When does day end? like 2 weeks?
    Bahkieh's posts are 10x more helpful, but I'll also admit the baseline is terribly low.

Basically I'm picking between someone who wants to play DnD and someone who doesn't really want to read this game. I can understand replacements like Noctiz not wanting to read, but Bahkieh owes us a read because they were part of the game from the beginning.

And if we lose because of this vote, I don't take blame for the loss. It's solely on Samson.

I'd probably vote for Bahkieh if Samson flips town or if Samson starts being useful.

11. ISO #1261

12. ISO #1262

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    Im gona give you just a little bit of plain sailing weather to tell me why I am wrong.

Drag your feet and I will advocate for your lynch D1. I am confident I can make this happen between our SC2 and MU crowds.
    @Helz

To be Frank I'm going to make you search for the answer With what you have given me; four simple words, make America great again.

100 Death threats.

Address me please.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1263

Going back to read, I saw this. Why do you "not want to push the Samson train too far yet", and what's your read on him?
    Because Samson was at L-2 and my vote would've put him at L-1 which I didn't want to do at that point. And because my read is the following:

To me it seems like they don't care about the game or wanting to appear that way. If you were scum and tryharding then you'd likely not play this way. You would play this way as scum if you wanted people to think you were a useless town player. Risky, but doable. You could also be playing this way if you were a TPR and wanted to seem like a bad choice to kill but by doing so you become useless during the day. I feel like if that were a town role playing that way they'd atleast do a little bit more, for example some honest scum hunting attempts. They've barely dropped 2 or 3 lines altogether on "scum hunting" if you could even call it that. What I find weird is that they actually voted someone D1 for a disagreement about god, someone that was not on their earlier scum team read list:
    For post game

Scum team:
    Marshal, Wisp, Yzb25. Not hard Reads but gut reads.
    and a couple hours later they voted:

Job 2:6
    And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

-vote Hybrid Richard Dawkins
    At this point it's a question of if we're wasting time because we believe them to be town and we should focus our attention elsewhere or if we do believe Samson is scum. In my eyes they have done nothing noteworthy to seem town which however doesn't make this slot 100% scum. Trolling, lurking town gameplay isn't too uncommon. Not sure overall but wouldn't feel bad about lynching in the end. Especially due to the scum read list I quoted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

14. ISO #1264

15. ISO #1265

I said it before and I’ll say it again.
    Between you and SJ, your the Mafia.
    If you make it to F3, your mafia.
    Other then that, allot more people have a chance to be then you.
    If however Samson flips Scum I have concluded that it actually clears Bah and what I did mention before and still stand by is that it looks worse for Varcron.
    I'm sorry but how does Samson flipping scum incriminate me and clear Bahk at all? I haven't been able to follow that logic.

16. ISO #1266

Did you have any kind of readslist or some kind of reads during D1?
    I missed this I did have a readlist for D1

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    With that being said my reads list for now is as such:

Town:
    Varcron (Obviously)
    Marshmallow Marshall
    Wiisp
    Helz

Null/Tiny lean one way or another
    Martin
    Yzb (Flawed reasoning on multiple of his reads however this can change to town
    DM (Closer to scum because he was eager to point out a potential "trap" by MM that I responded to, it was just an odd thing to point out really.)

Scum:
    Bahk (No interaction to my knowledge since I have joined
    Gray (Refer to previous cause yeah)

If I missed someone I have a habit of being scum read for that in most of my games and it typically happens all the time.

17. ISO #1267

18. ISO #1268

19. ISO #1269

Do YOU think it was wolfy?
    Like a “panic” or “strategic agenda” like MM/Nic or do you have a different take on why you believe me to be wolfy?
    Like I’m going to need more from you then a 50/50 take.
    “DM does what I do when I’m TOWN but LOL I don’t know his meta so he COULD be a WOLF”.
    Personally I wouldn't see "panicky" as wolfy unless it were a sudden occurrence in someones play style.

My perspective from D1 was that you pointing out MM's "scummy" stuff and hopping on the bandwagon as soon as I mentioned it was really weird, especially seeing as you pulled off soon after.

Now D2 (today) is different seeing as your reads have flipped. MM is now town, I am now scum with little reason behind either.

20. ISO #1270

21. ISO #1271

22. ISO #1272

23. ISO #1273

24. ISO #1274

Personally I wouldn't see "panicky" as wolfy unless it were a sudden occurrence in someones play style.

My perspective from D1 was that you pointing out MM's "scummy" stuff and hopping on the bandwagon as soon as I mentioned it was really weird, especially seeing as you pulled off soon after.

Now D2 (today) is different seeing as your reads have flipped. MM is now town, I am now scum with little reason behind either.
    I mean MM is only my TR due to the scum flip, bussing still exists however.
    As for you, I feel you have partner equivalence with Samson.

25. ISO #1275

I'll go more into detail.

These are Samson's posts for this day cycle.

Actually being anti-helpful.

This is Bahkieh's posts

Bahkieh's posts are 10x more helpful, but I'll also admit the baseline is terribly low.

Basically I'm picking between someone who wants to play DnD and someone who doesn't really want to read this game. I can understand replacements like Noctiz not wanting to read, but Bahkieh owes us a read because they were part of the game from the beginning.

And if we lose because of this vote, I don't take blame for the loss. It's solely on Samson.

I'd probably vote for Bahkieh if Samson flips town or if Samson starts being useful.
    Tbh, I don't see how Bahkieh's posts are helpful at all, so I don't even see the "multiplied baseline" of helpfulness that makes him better than Samson.
    That being said, I already townread you, and I can very well understand your reasoning about Samson, so since arguing about who is better between Samson and Bahkieh is like arguing about who is better between thin air and thin air, I don't feel the need to pursue that. I rather feel the need to see them say something substantial so that we can start actually reading them. @Samson @Bahkieh days are literally 3 weeks long, it's impossible that you have no time to play the game at all.

26. ISO #1276

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    MM YOUR TOWN READS PLEASE.
    WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING
    MAG AND VARCRON!!!!!

Mag because I did like that he didn't know about Wisp's claim, even though it doesn't confirm him. Additionally, because of his consistent and sense-making PoE attacks against what I'd call "the useless".
    Varcron because of his reaction to the aforementioned Mag-Wisp-Helz events.

Other than that, in my townleans, I like Martin for his not too bad walls and Noctiz for what seems to be game-forwarding activity, even though his sub in is rather recent.

27. ISO #1277

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING
    MAG AND VARCRON!!!!!

Mag because I did like that he didn't know about Wisp's claim, even though it doesn't confirm him. Additionally, because of his consistent and sense-making PoE attacks against what I'd call "the useless".
    Varcron because of his reaction to the aforementioned Mag-Wisp-Helz events.

Other than that, in my townleans, I like Martin for his not too bad walls and Noctiz for what seems to be game-forwarding activity, even though his sub in is rather recent.
    I’m just not going to get into your TL’s but mine showing me Varcron’s reaction. Like maybe page number?

28. ISO #1278

If Mag is indeed scum you just gave him a get out of jail free card by lowering your guard, that is a very bad idea.
    @Dark Magician here you go, this is the start of the reasoning I'm talking about

29. ISO #1279

30. ISO #1280

31. ISO #1281

Uh, not really. Explainations:
    It's not impossible, though. Townreading him for it is fair, giving him a free pass isn't.

This is absolutely correct, and looks like towny caution about free passes.
    "I suspect you because you look upset about the kill"
    That's not scumpaint, that's just a stance. Maybe not the strongest stance ever, especially since it's confirmed to be wrong, but saying Leto had been scumpainting Wisp because he had voiced a suspicion on him is a big stretch.

Understand thy cryptic posts I do not, therefore my patience begins to rot. Clear stances and opinions on players may you give, so that our reads may prosperously live?

That would be angleshooting... so no.
    I have a mild townread on Varcron for his caution when it comes to clearing Mag for not realizing Wisp is confirmed town. He had the same reaction I had: yes, it's towny, but giving him a free pass over it is dangerous. He didn't try to make it look like it was nothing, he addressed it, but he also made sure we weren't giving a free pass to potential scum.
    I'm also noting that Samson never actually gave a reply to this. I'm starting to consider Mag's "sharpened policy lynch" option, and would suggest Samson to do something. I even spoke like him there lol.

32. ISO #1282

So how would have your YZB read change to town?
    He would have flipped to town for me if he gave a good explanation for the accusations and reads he was throwing out, because some of the reads (at the time) made sense to me.

Seeing as he was unable to provide sufficient reasoning other than a weak sheeplike strategy my opinion on him shifted (I was gone for the the entire end day and was reading after N1 started).

33. ISO #1283

Wunderbar! Give the man a dime, and he’ll spin you a rhyme. Brother Samson is busy with school reading Kant, but any fool would say evil I am not. My reads are shit, but I won’t quit. I think Hellz is town, but anyone judging me for rhyming makes me frown. I serve God alone, and if you don’t like that tone, post some reasoning with my guilt clearly shown.

Uh, not really. Explainations:

I'm also noting that Samson never actually gave a reply to this. I'm starting to consider Mag's "sharpened policy lynch" option, and would suggest Samson to do something. I even spoke like him there lol.

34. ISO #1284

Wunderbar! Give the man a dime, and he’ll spin you a rhyme. Brother Samson is busy with school reading Kant, but any fool would say evil I am not. My reads are shit, but I won’t quit. I think Hellz is town, but anyone judging me for rhyming makes me frown. I serve God alone, and if you don’t like that tone, post some reasoning with my guilt clearly shown.
    You're at L1 and no one has hammered.
    That's good enough for me.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

35. ISO #1285

36. ISO #1286

Sorry, no derpclear for you lol, it's been 10 days since Helz flipped. That you are quite obviously looking for one is actually quite scummy lol. And since the only read you gave was on a dead man, you still didn't give any reads.

I do not oppose a Samson lynch, although I would like us not to instant hammer since we still have time. Maybe he's going to give something for his survival, at least? If he's scum, we may get spew info, and if he's town, it's in our best interest to let him do something.

37. ISO #1287

38. ISO #1288

This looks like scum imitating frustrated town and delighted by the prospect of an easy win by killing another strong player tonight.

Big scum points for Mag.
    Could be... or could be frustrated town. I tend to agree with you, though, and didn't like the post (and its stance even less).

39. ISO #1289

Have you been paying any attention?
    Hellz?

40. ISO #1290

This looks like scum imitating frustrated town and delighted by the prospect of an easy win by killing another strong player tonight.

Big scum points for Mag.
    Hope you know as soon as Samson flips Scum, we are going to lock vote you tomorrow.
    So yeah

41. ISO #1291

42. ISO #1292

Maybe you will be

I'll meet you in the thunderdome, it'll be hard considering how little reasoning you have for any of your choices.
    However until then, I think it would do us best to discuss opinions other than "Varcron scum because I say so" dodo reasoning.

I'm curious if my playstyle has changed to where MM genuinely gets along and agrees with me or if I am being pocketted.

43. ISO #1293

I'm putting Samson at L-1 at EoD and will not scum read anyone who hammers. If we lose the game because people want to role play instead of play mafia, go play DnD.
    what content are we waiting on. you've gotta be delusional if you think Samson's going to give us something good.

44. ISO #1294

45. ISO #1295

46. ISO #1296

47. ISO #1297

Big scum points for Mag.
    You really like taking down my townreads don't yah.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

48. ISO #1298

what content are we waiting on. you've gotta be delusional if you think Samson's going to give us something good.
    {Samson Mask Off} The riddle isn’t hard, I actually tested it on three people before posting. An American, Swede, and my Chinese friend. Only the Swede couldn’t answer it, but he still got half the answer. FFS you got us cracked my cypher no problem, but can’t solve a riddle?

49. ISO #1299

{Samson Mask Off} The riddle isn’t hard, I actually tested it on three people before posting. An American, Swede, and my Chinese friend. Only the Swede couldn’t answer it, but he still got half the answer. FFS you got us cracked my cypher no problem, but can’t solve a riddle?
    I think we are not playing riddles here. There is a doggy part of the forum for that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

50. ISO #1300