S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: S-FM 316 : The Fooling Party

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    It really doesn't matter. If he's lying he did it for no reason and hurt town. If he's telling the truth he threw away his own game.

Either way, there was no point to it. Even a hypothetical switcher that isn't oberon is just shaking his head and asking "why?"
    You realize there's OTHER roles that can out themselves on a bullshit push like this one, right? Like the Mafia?
    Also, 'lynching a town doesn't matter'

2. ISO #452

3. ISO #453

It really doesn't matter. If he's lying he did it for no reason and hurt town. If he's telling the truth he threw away his own game.

Either way, there was no point to it. Even a hypothetical switcher that isn't oberon is just shaking his head and asking "why?"
    What exactly did he say? Show me his post.
    Like usually when someone claims an evil role early game, it’s a joke.
    But here’s the real question, if he ain’t the Switcher, is the Switcher on his wagon or off of it?

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    You realize there's OTHER roles that can out themselves on a bullshit push like this one, right? Like the Mafia?
    Also, 'lynching a town doesn't matter'
    What are you even saying? People voting you are mafia?

I'm pretty sure the people not voting you are mafia
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

5. ISO #455

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    But here’s the real question, if he ain’t the Switcher, is the Switcher on his wagon or off of it?
    I wrote:
    I HARDCLAIM SWITCHER

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

What are you even saying? People voting you are mafia?

I'm pretty sure the people not voting you are mafia
    Yeah, I'm saying the Mafia would be DYING to push a bullshit lynch.
    Not just that. I’m pretty sure Triad wouldn’t want to be Switched more then even Town would.

12. ISO #462

I'm honestly kind of sad I revealed like this... I didn't read the setup and probably ruined it for Auwt I'm so sorry lol.
    It's kind of unfair to you guys who wanted to scumhunt.

I probably shouldn't be offering scumreads. Just let the game last longer than it has.
    @Dark Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

13. ISO #463

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    @Dark Magician
    @Dark Magician
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

14. ISO #464

He doubled down on it multiple times, invoked the host's name and the nature of the setup and even apologized.

If I started the day off by hardclaiming SK, chances are people would get it's a joke. This is not that scenario.

For your second question, who cares and who knows? How could I answer that?

15. ISO #465

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

18. ISO #468

I wrote:
    I HARDCLAIM SWITCHER
    Then either these people are Dingding Town that doesn’t know what a joke is, a Sheep, voted based on your after reaction although I don’t know what that was or they are Triad or Switcher themselves.
    Regardless, a vote on you just for the sole purpose of a joke Claim is a Garbage Wagon. Plain and simple.
    Most likely an ML and/or Scum Driven.

19. ISO #469

20. ISO #470

He doubled down on it multiple times, invoked the host's name and the nature of the setup and even apologized.

If I started the day off by hardclaiming SK, chances are people would get it's a joke. This is not that scenario.

For your second question, who cares and who knows? How could I answer that?
    So it’s his after reaction then? I’d have to take a look at it or you can spare me the trouble and show me the quotes.

21. ISO #471

Then either these people are Dingding Town that doesn’t know what a joke is, a Sheep, voted based on your after reaction although I don’t know what that was or they are Triad or Switcher themselves.
    Regardless, a vote on you just for the sole purpose of a joke Claim is a Garbage Wagon. Plain and simple.
    Most likely an ML and/or Scum Driven.
    Scum desperate to save a switcher?

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

24. ISO #474

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    All the switcher has to do is survive today then he can switch out.

THINK ABOUT IT.
    And if he switches with a triad?

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

27. ISO #477

what?
    Like I wouldn’t mind being converted into a Switcher because I enjoy playing Scum more and you don’t need to try as much.
    Now on the opposite spectrum if your Triad and get converted, you will get absolutely fucked over by your other Triad mates and probably lynched the next day.

28. ISO #478

29. ISO #479

So it’s his after reaction then? I’d have to take a look at it or you can spare me the trouble and show me the quotes.
    DM I'm gonna put aside my triad read on you and try to help.

If you scroll up Unknown kindly linked you the post he also pinged you.

30. ISO #480

31. ISO #481

32. ISO #482

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Claim town.
    Then you lynch the Switcher claim and the Triad claim lol.

You guys don't realize how informational this role can be to town lol... But it's basically a useless role now because of how divided and ridiculous this game has become. At this point everyone isn't going to believe shit.

33. ISO #483

Like I wouldn’t mind being converted into a Switcher because I enjoy playing Scum more and you don’t need to try as much.
    Now on the opposite spectrum if your Triad and get converted, you will get absolutely fucked over by your other Triad mates and probably lynched the next day.
    Scum doesn't know each other according to the setup?

34. ISO #484

Renegade im certain you haven't looked at the role. I suggest you check again.

35. ISO #485

36. ISO #486

37. ISO #487

WTF.
    vote #6 incoming? LMFAO

38. ISO #488

CALLED IT.

39. ISO #489

I said this, because, from an outsider's perspective, it REALLY looks like I'm gamethrowing here (I actually messaged Auwt a bit after this to explain what I was doing because I'm sure it looks REALLY bad lol).

I'm calling MattZed scum here for being so headstrong and pushing a lynch that doesn't even make sense.

This is the infamous post I keep talking about.

I said this primarily because Unknown realized what I was doing and I didn't understand why he would try to out it (I figured that's what he was trying to do).
    I thought he had to be Switcher, because he seemed to realize I was bluffing a bit soon.

MattZed on top? Bad reads.

Me looking to confirm/negate a potential scumread.

Me subtly acknowledging that Unknown is correct.
    you also need to look at this wallpost of quotes lol. click on it

40. ISO #490

41. ISO #491

42. ISO #492

43. ISO #493

I suggest claiming a role before the next person who reads the game votes you.

44. ISO #494

45. ISO #495

46. ISO #496

well at this point...
    I hardclaim bus driver lol.

47. ISO #497

48. ISO #498

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500