S-FM 315: Undercover - Page 18
Register

User Tag List

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #851

Re: S-FM 315: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Also, can you explain this obvious contradiction, @Oberon ?
    They’re not in chronological order. The second comment ocurred prior to the first one.
    The second one basically is what I thought the ideal stratrgy would be as Sheriff. The first one is me noting that he probably didnt take that decision seeing as he kept acussijg me of havijg killed Banana.

2. ISO #852

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Auwt obviously didn't check me
    He was suggesting I killed Banana.
    They’re not in chronological order. The second comment ocurred prior to the first one.
    The second one basically is what I thought the ideal stratrgy would be as Sheriff. The first one is me noting that he probably didnt take that decision seeing as he kept acussijg me of havijg killed Banana.
    First post: November 11th, 2020, 10:21 PM
    Second post: November 11th, 2020, 10:24 PM

So no.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

Please explain to me why you are not Serial Killer.
    I guess any one of us here coupd be lol (apart from Frinckles). I am not sure I can find a specific reason as to why I am not the serial killer apart from the ATE that I wouldnt kill Banana becausw I wouldn’t want him insulting me post game over it.

The best explanation would probably be why I acted the way I did this game?
    I was angry at first because Auwt used that... dumbass gambit and tried to say I was scum just because of it (its a fucking retarded gambit). And I was angry because I didn’t understand why people were pushing me, and I must say FrostByte pissed me off the most because he at points was straight up hysterical in his opposition to me; I don’t mean to be a bitch but I’m pretty surr he’s either scum, or he’s bringing out of game shit into the game and acting ina very negative manner towards whatever I did. The post where he called me a typical conservative was the culmination of that, but the little things - him claiming my goals didn’t align with the town, with the invoked reason having to do with some WEIRD mental gymnastics that I really didn’t understand; or the post where he straight up said town should prefer their own lynch over no lynch. Bucko if we had done that this game we would’ve had TWO town die in a row. That strategy is fucking retarded and scummy as shit; ANY town that prefers their own lynch to no lynch is scummy as fuck and playing horribly. I have other thjngs to say... more to come later.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

I guess any one of us here coupd be lol (apart from Frinckles). I am not sure I can find a specific reason as to why I am not the serial killer apart from the ATE that I wouldnt kill Banana becausw I wouldn’t want him insulting me post game over it.

I was angry at first because Auwt used that... dumbass gambit and tried to say I was scum just because of it (its a fucking retarded gambit). And I was angry because I didn’t understand why people were pushing me, and I must say FrostByte pissed me off the most because he at points was straight up hysterical in his opposition to me; I don’t mean to be a bitch but I’m pretty surr he’s either scum, or he’s bringing out of game shit into the game and acting ina very negative manner towards whatever I did. The post where he called me a typical conservative was the culmination of that, but the little things - him claiming my goals didn’t align with the town, with the invoked reason having to do with some WEIRD mental gymnastics that I really didn’t understand; or the post where he straight up said town should prefer their own lynch over no lynch. Bucko if we had done that this game we would’ve had TWO town die in a row. That strategy is fucking retarded and scummy as shit; ANY town that prefers their own lynch to no lynch is scummy as fuck and playing horribly. I have other thjngs to say... more to come later.
    Waiting!

16. ISO #866

To continue:

I was extremely angry at this course of things, and when everyone just ganged up on me I was naturally extremely pissed. That's part of the reason for why I was so abrasive towards the end of the last day... btw. I 100% meant it when I said MM was likely scum; he's the only read I have that hasn't changed. I do not trust MM because he's whiteknighting me and he is THE ONLY person (apart from you, Gyrlander, and even you don't make that much sense) with any sense of logic to him. I think being the only clear-headed person in a sea of people who have no clue what they're doing means you must be scum. This, coupled with his weird, random popins make him scummy as fuck.

17. ISO #867

Now, an extra explanation of why I acted the way I did? I honestly felt like such an idiot on d1/d2 and was so lost. There's no obvious scummy things that jump up at me (apart from MM, and even then I'm not 100% sure). I guess you could say other people just tunneled on me whereas I flip flopped? Same effect, different manifestation.

18. ISO #868

Now, an extra explanation of why I acted the way I did? I honestly felt like such an idiot on d1/d2 and was so lost. There's no obvious scummy things that jump up at me (apart from MM, and even then I'm not 100% sure). I guess you could say other people just tunneled on me whereas I flip flopped? Same effect, different manifestation.
    Another question: If I avoid you getting lynched 3 days in a row and then you win as SK thanks to me failing miserably what would you say post game?

19. ISO #869

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

22. ISO #872

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    Frinckles is Mafia with Zedus.
    Or I’m just reading Zedus wrong here and it’s MM, but I’d rather Frost today because PoE SK.
    I already asked you why FB is SK. Honestly this might be a bit unfair but he was being replaced and I don't know if he would have been able to kill Banana.

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magician View Post
    I doubt it.
    Still would have had time.
    Yeah, I admit maybe the other guy got replaced during time. Very likely considering Frost already had prepared a "drive post" (the infamous white thing). Still, DM. I do not quite see it yet. I'll need you to explain why FB is SK in a way I can understand.

This is critical if you actually want him lynched.

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

Frinckles time to solve the game bro
    You need to rely on me to solve? What happened to your onenote? You take a list of all people, remove the dead ones, find who is trying to find Mafia (one of these will be sk) find who is trying to find Sk (two will be mafia) and solve.

Congrats, you can solve. Now tell me if your reads are similar to mine =3
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    You need to rely on me to solve? What happened to your onenote? You take a list of all people, remove the dead ones, find who is trying to find Mafia (one of these will be sk) find who is trying to find Sk (two will be mafia) and solve.

My Onenote was destroyed by my cat.

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

Btw, I don't know your reads boy.

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Still waiting for your reads.
    I'm pretty confident you're Mafia though I'm not entirely sure who with. My first thought was DM since he keeps going on about having initially scumread you and flipping that to a top townread, but it's probably MM since you two have barely interacted this game.

Anyway, I'm trying to hit the SK so I'm not voting you atm. I'm thinking Oberon or DM for SK but if we can't reach a consensus we're probably fucked. There's only four of us left and you screwed our lynch twice. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

45. ISO #895

I'm pretty confident you're Mafia though I'm not entirely sure who with. My first thought was DM since he keeps going on about having initially scumread you and flipping that to a top townread, but it's probably MM since you two have barely interacted this game.

Anyway, I'm trying to hit the SK so I'm not voting you atm. I'm thinking Oberon or DM for SK but if we can't reach a consensus we're probably fucked. There's only four of us left and you screwed our lynch twice. ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
    Maybe we should lynch MM.

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Noooooooo why did it have to be Banana who died
    This is Frosts entrance Post.

I think the most alignment indicative stuff came from EoD1

my google doc fucked up text color so deal with it also it super fucked up the text alignment so also deal with it

If Oberon were more arrogant this wouldn’t be a big deal but he’s not confident in his abilities to discuss with people as evidenced by the next quote, so by his logic him being alive doesn’t help town. Therefore his goals do not align with town this game. This is 100% anti-town. He’s openly, actively working against town.

He doesn’t wanna confront it because he’s afraid he won’t be able to keep his lies straight.

Floundering desperately to redirect suspicion.

Caps, freaking out. If you were town you wouldn’t be freaking out, you’d be telling people to look at whoever started the train. You’re scummy as fuck, bro.

Oberon super duper fucking scummy

I’ve only ever seen scum say this. Not a super strong read, but this post is kinda scummy imo

Literally laughed out loud at this. I wanted to PM you with an LMFAO but I respected the rules about ongoing games. You’re going hard as fuck this game hahaha. I respect that shit. Slight townread.

All of the reads are wishy washy bullshit except the DM read. The only effort put into this post was toward DM. Feels like either a metagrudge tunnel or trying to FoS DM for SK to throw suspicion off of Zedus. Or both. I see you, Zedus.

Motherfucker if being toxic was grounds for a vote your ass would get lynched in literally every game. You hypocrite fuck.
    But also
    [FONT=Arial]

And then

So you’re scared of a mislynch on Oberon but you throw a vote at banana because “he’s toxic” even though you’re toxic as fuck, too? In what crazy, backwoods, bear fucking world does that make sense? In a small ass game that close to EoD you could easily have started a legit train and gotten Banana lynched for “being toxic”.

I see you, Zedus.
    Now there are multiple things that aren’t that great with this post.
    But if you look carefully the biggest thing is they actually give a TR to Banana for some reason.

It definitely is AI. Town doesn't freak the fuck out when voted up generally. Scum does 100%. That's not the best part of my case against you, though. Address the rest of it.
    Here he is providing false information.

Probably true unless there's some WIFOM happening. It could've been either of those two who killed him, assuming that people would clear them because it's too obvious.
    Interacts with Auwt here.

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    I do not like this post that much tbh.
    Calls Frost out

Why? The logic checks out.
    Questions it

Disagree, as a cit your lynch is infinitely better than lynching TPR.

If you flip town I can isolate who pushed you and why and then scrutinize the logic behind their pushes. Find who lynchtrained you for little or no reason and discern who's scummy based on that interaction.

Disagree. I'm currently entertaining the idea that Oberon might flip town because it's a possibility. I still think he's scummy as shit based on how he reacted EoD1. We're discussing the logic behind my original vote on him. I'm positing that he would've reacted differently if he were town.
    Response.

49. ISO #899

50. ISO #900

the difference here is that you have a reason to use TMI. He has no reason whatsoever to use OPEN WOLF. Except to FoS literally anyone he can because he's flailing.

Oberon would be that kid drowning in a pool, lifeguard comes to save him, Oberon ends up drowning the lifeguard too and then dying
    Trying to be Gucci Gucci with Auwt.