1. ISO #2351

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

Re: Welcome to the INSANE ASYLUM, BUT BEWARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Let's vote Sb16 to make him vote who we want, even tho we wont lynch him, you guys realize that's dumb right?
    you realize we're trying to find players apprehensive to voting a schizo/jester right?

you and sb16
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    you realize we're trying to find players apprehensive to voting a schizo/jester right?

you and sb16
    People realize this, and it's why it doesn't work.

When have I ever listened to anyone else and went with that instead of what I wanted to do?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #2365

16. ISO #2366

People realize this, and it's why it doesn't work.

When have I ever listened to anyone else and went with that instead of what I wanted to do?
    if you want to sit here and sell to me that you believe DMs claim over mine, have at it

But atleast read our fucking day ones first dude

17. ISO #2367

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

20. ISO #2370

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

if you want to sit here and sell to me that you believe DMs claim over mine, have at it

But atleast read our fucking day ones first dude
    I'm not saying that at all am I? Why don't you read my day 2 and you might understand things a little better

23. ISO #2373

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Why are you arguing with a jester
    I dont know if he's jester and I don't really care at the moment I know blink can do better than this and its pissing me off that he's doing the hand wave crap

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

I dont know if he's jester and I don't really care at the moment I know blink can do better than this and its pissing me off that he's doing the hand wave crap
    The game state is much better when you just ignore him
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

26. ISO #2376

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

No I've said over and over that you're scum dude and DM is the jester, so how does that make me believe him over you dude?
    are you claiming TIR? would you believe a TIR claim this late?

what angle are you even playing at

29. ISO #2379

Blink i think you've played well, but i don't really trust u atm.
    DM has played really awkwardly D1 and with this claim that got CC'ed immediately so why do you trust him over Frinckles?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

Quote Originally Posted by Norwee View Post
    Blink i think you've played well, but i don't really trust u atm.
    DM has played really awkwardly D1 and with this claim that got CC'ed immediately so why do you trust him over Frinckles?
    because frinckles CC'd him immediatley, a real town wouldn't like that plain and simple i've explained this already and it fucking irritates me that I constantly have to repeat myself

33. ISO #2383

34. ISO #2384

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

there's three players literally overtaking the thread and trying to bully players to vote who they want, this isn't even FM it's fucking a high school dodgeball game where the jocks are trying to stack their team
    @Frinckles we finally rolled scum together. Powerwolves ftw
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

37. ISO #2387

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

there's three players literally overtaking the thread and trying to bully players to vote who they want, this isn't even FM it's fucking a high school dodgeball game where the jocks are trying to stack their team
    You're not you when you'e hungry.
    Grab a snickers.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

40. ISO #2390

blink, as much as it pains me this may be the correct choice. If we lynch DM we know whether Frinckles' claim is true or not. That lets us have an easy lynch tomorrow and if not we have a confirmed sheriff able to detect.

The only problem you and I may see here is in case DM is Jester but Frinckles is not Sheriff, which means the real TIR is hidden and doesn't wanna claim. This is very unlikely and we can't just guess that the real TIR wouldn't claim when a player is about to become confirmed. THIS IS THE MOMENT (well, and since DM / frinckles claimed) TO CLAIM AS TIR. IF THEY DONT THEY ARE PLAYING HORRENDOUSLY.

What do you think?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

41. ISO #2391

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    blink, as much as it pains me this may be the correct choice. If we lynch DM we know whether Frinckles' claim is true or not. That lets us have an easy lynch tomorrow and if not we have a confirmed sheriff able to detect.

The only problem you and I may see here is in case DM is Jester but Frinckles is not Sheriff, which means the real TIR is hidden and doesn't wanna claim. This is very unlikely and we can't just guess that the real TIR wouldn't claim when a player is about to become confirmed. THIS IS THE MOMENT (well, and since DM / frinckles claimed) TO CLAIM AS TIR. IF THEY DONT THEY ARE PLAYING HORRENDOUSLY.

What do you think?
    I still think you just need to trust me because it's still literally only day 2. I wholeheartedly disagree with you here and lynching DM is literally the wrong play. Look out our two pseudo confirmed TPS right now, they are not fucking voting DM. IDK why they are voting me but still they are the ones who should be fucking leading us not the trio of scum who just sit there and bully their way into peoples minds to get the votes they want. If Nor and MM would actually take a second and listen to me their votes wouldn't be on me. IMO the real TIR is playing this how he should be because it's day 2 with a jester and wolf fucking CCing each other.

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

power roles are not voting DM because we don't want to get yeeted bro
    I wasn't talking about you . I hope you realize you'll never get anything without them, you should be trying to bully them TBH, but that will make you look bad so ya'll just bully the cit claims

49. ISO #2399

50. ISO #2400