S-FM 302: Magellan (15p) - Page 111
Register

User Tag List

Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,550 of 5907
  1. ISO #5501

Re: S-FM Magellan (15p)

so if mafia all dies, and the turncoat (if they exist) decided to side with the mafia, would town win as soon as all the mafia are dead? the mafia!turncoat's win con specifically states that the mafia must survive for the turncoat to win, and the mafia's wincon states one must survive to the end if it comes down to town vs mafia!turncoat, would it be a no-win or a win for town?

2. ISO #5502

You and me being scum buddies seems to be one of the arguments for lynching me.
    I mean obviously you know that we're not.

None of the arguments really make sense to me which is frustrating.

I am dubious that there are more than 1 scum left tbh, and even more dubious that they know who each other are if so.

I am deeply uncomfortable with the current situation because both you and Gollert have been on my Town reads list for some time and Fred has declared that the 3 of us are all to die leaving Holbird to win the game.

I am also annoyed that Fred wants to kill the one living player (me)that Vladislow Kent had on his scum-list at a time when the majority of players had me as a Town read. I cannot understand that logic.

3. ISO #5503

4. ISO #5504

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Bart Pilfter View Post

I am dubious that there are more than 1 scum left tbh, and even more dubious that they know who each other are if so.

I am deeply uncomfortable with the current situation because both you and Gollert have been on my Town reads list for some time and Fred has declared that the 3 of us are all to die leaving Holbird to win the game.

I am also annoyed that Fred wants to kill the one living player (me)that Vladislow Kent had on his scum-list at a time when the majority of players had me as a Town read. I cannot understand that logic.
    Yes, because of that list, it is highly unlikely to me that you are mafia. Possibly NE but eh.

Scum would signal each other, using language that scum would pick up on because scum exactly are looking for each other. It's definitely in their best interests to do so. I should probably turn on my scum brain and reevaluate certain words.

5. ISO #5505
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Lembird Oshay View Post
    so if mafia all dies, and the turncoat (if they exist) decided to side with the mafia, would town win as soon as all the mafia are dead? the mafia!turncoat's win con specifically states that the mafia must survive for the turncoat to win, and the mafia's wincon states one must survive to the end if it comes down to town vs mafia!turncoat, would it be a no-win or a win for town?
    The turncoat counts as a Brookmond agent as soon as they side with the mafia; therefore, turncoat vs town would be a Turncoat win - which, if the turncoat sixes with the mafia, would mean a Mafia win as well.

6. ISO #5506

7. ISO #5507

8. ISO #5508

Bart you doing a great job of saying I am a just a stupid confirmed town throwing. If you end up not mafia you are TRASH. You play in this game is Just Trash. If you are mafia Well played.

So my POV and by your own statements. (but I must be scum painting you as a town you can keep saying that). The lynch yesterday is on a confirmed town that in his last will States Exactly what I have been saying you are Scum.

ANYONE IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU VOTE HERE ON BART .

1. If Bart is a town player I will bow out of every game he plays in the future for he is a Trash player I mean that personally (if he is town). He be littles and insults my reads if that do not match his own I can only say one thing IF HE IS TOWN F YOU BART"

2. If Bart is Mafia He is playing as a mafia player should and trying to discredit me. IF HE IS MAFIA "Bart well played"

So I am picking the fact he is 2 MAFIA

Also he has not been playing a PRO town game.

He is claiming Wilabird was town now he did that yesterday then hammered calling him scum (Big SCum points)
    He also HARD defended 2 Scummy players Quinne and Joha. (More Scum points)
    Wilbird who BART is now town reading HARD SCum reads BART IN LW IF ANYONE WILL READ
    BART will town read anyone on his side and scum read anyone agest him including ME!!! Well not scum but say I am a STUPID TOWN !! WELL THIS STUPID TOWN IS LYNCHING YOU.

VOTE BART HERE TAKE THIS CANSER OUT OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ISO #5509

10. ISO #5510

holy fucking shit
    unvote you twat, we have until we lose interest in the game to decide who we want to lynch
    im going to spend the time tonight to reread y'all to PoE,
    btw if you call me or anyone else the NE, you have to accept that
    1.) quinne was scum, and was lying about wilberd
    2.) that both lois and mulan were town.
    there isn't a timeline were quinne was town and have wilbwrd also be town.
    unless quinne wanted to bus their last scum mate, which wouldn't make sense because quinne was also like "yeah lynch me too idgaf, just take him town", mafia would just straight up lose.
    World as I see it:
    Quinne is scum
    Lois is town
    You're godfather/framed as town

if we mislynch here and the neutral and the last mafia are still alive then that means scum gains effective majority, and stalemates the game.
    Hm, I think town nailed it. I came on, Bart was on, you were on, Bart was not hammered.
    Holbird also chose not to vote you or me, which would also put us up to L-1. Yeah I think Bart NE, Lembird godfather.

But we can go ahead and spend our time. Shame you decided to hold off on rereading for six days.

11. ISO #5511

12. ISO #5512

13. ISO #5513

14. ISO #5514

15. ISO #5515

I let town and Wilbird talk me into voteing my top town read. I must be bad

I let town talk me into hammering the Possible Mayor ( yes could have been a joke) OVER my nuber 1 Scum read VLAD as disguiser. I must be bad.

I have went agest my reads FOR THE TOWN. I must be bad

I shot Louis (50/50 town mafia) due to a misread on the GF role. I admit I screwed up there. But I forget everyone in this game has a perfect FM game every game. so yes I must be bad.

Will the town trust me on this. VOTE BART.

The fact Bart wanted t osay he will bash me post game well screw him Because that is a MAfia play to get a player that is insecure to back off and think oh crap I am voting town if he is a real town that is a DICK PLAY. I would vote him any way.

16. ISO #5516

17. ISO #5517

18. ISO #5518

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Magellan Core View Post
    Marck was injected with a potent mechanite concoction and died soon after.
    We found a personal log on their computer:
    Spoiler : Marck’s Last Will :

I
    am a CITIZEN, DAMNIT

I have only one request

Do NOT make Bart this game's "S-FM Punchy" that everyone gives a free pass due to how towny they have felt. I don't know if Bart is stupid town, or obvious scum that tried to make a play when town was in danger of losing the majority.

Quinne (scum) was voting me (a citizen). So here is what the break down most likely looked like the day Joha was lynched:

(Again this is MOST LIKELY, not 100%)

5 town
    2 mafia (Quinne + teammate)
    1 NE
    1 NB

Quinne votes me, at least 2 town (Fred + myself) vote Joha
    Joha promises to hammer anyone who gets to L-1 not named Fred and Bart
    Which means if I get 4 votes (2 maf, 1 NE, 1 TOWN), then Joha will hammer.

Only 1 town has to vote me and Joha will hammer me if all evils vote me.

BART VOTES ME. WITH QUINNE. THIS PUTS 2 VOTES ON ME. IF BART IS TOWN, NE AND OTHER MAF JUST HAVE TO VOTE ME AND I'M FUCKED

If I am scum and I see this, I push hard to get Marck lynched. Quinne made the push.

The other 2 votes didn't appear. FMPOV this tells me one of these three things are true:

1) Mafia still doesn't know who NE is, Bart isn't maf and maf wasn't sure about making this push. I don't think this is likely, because pretty much everyone town reads Bart. If I'm Quinne's teammate, I see Bart's vote as a town voting another town and I make the push

2) Bart is scum. If he's maf, it makes sense why another vote didn't appear - because they still didn't have a town vote on me to make the swing

3) Ed is scum. He didn't come along in time before day ended to make the push and take advantage of Bart's vote

So yeah. Re-evaluate your read on Bart. Think about it. Maybe he's town. But he's not 100% confirmed town like Fred is. Quinne saying "take Bart to the end" is 60 layers deep of WIFOM bullshit, because either they want to inject Bart into the endgame or they want us to think that they want to inject Bart into the endgame and take him down just like they took me down - seriously, well played Quinne, your scum game is fucking amazing and I want to shake your hand post game (or in dead chat)

The rest of this I wrote in anger as Bart was pushing me, so take it with a grain of salt:

========

Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance:

Then he FLIP FLOPS and tries to vote me in a situation where 1 mislynch could lose town the majority.

And then Quinne tries to set up Bart for the end game

I no longer trust Bart. But it's up to you Fred what you decide to do.

3 votes to hammer.
    [Countdown Timers Cannot be Quoted from Other Posts]
    So evidently the game is still going.

Weird, Wilbird said he had updated his LW and yet that is his old will from the day before that he posted at the beginning of yesterday.
    DOes the town not see BART LIEING If town is going to throw this bad Make it easyer VOTE ME PLEASE VOTE ME

19. ISO #5519

20. ISO #5520

21. ISO #5521

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Fred Attlebish View Post
    Bart you doing a great job of saying I am a just a stupid confirmed town throwing. If you end up not mafia you are TRASH. You play in this game is Just Trash. If you are mafia Well played.

So my POV and by your own statements. (but I must be scum painting you as a town you can keep saying that). The lynch yesterday is on a confirmed town that in his last will States Exactly what I have been saying you are Scum.

ANYONE IF YOU ARE TOWN YOU VOTE HERE ON BART .

1. If Bart is a town player I will bow out of every game he plays in the future for he is a Trash player I mean that personally (if he is town). He be littles and insults my reads if that do not match his own I can only say one thing IF HE IS TOWN F YOU BART"

2. If Bart is Mafia He is playing as a mafia player should and trying to discredit me. IF HE IS MAFIA "Bart well played"

So I am picking the fact he is 2 MAFIA

Also he has not been playing a PRO town game.

He is claiming Wilabird was town now he did that yesterday then hammered calling him scum (Big SCum points)
    He also HARD defended 2 Scummy players Quinne and Joha. (More Scum points)
    Wilbird who BART is now town reading HARD SCum reads BART IN LW IF ANYONE WILL READ
    BART will town read anyone on his side and scum read anyone agest him including ME!!! Well not scum but say I am a STUPID TOWN !! WELL THIS STUPID TOWN IS LYNCHING YOU.

VOTE BART HERE TAKE THIS CANSER OUT OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is the most hilarious post of the game. Somebody give this guy a medal.

22. ISO #5522

23. ISO #5523

24. ISO #5524

25. ISO #5525

26. ISO #5526

27. ISO #5527

28. ISO #5528

29. ISO #5529

30. ISO #5530

31. ISO #5531

I am saying you are off in your own universe ignoring what anybody else is saying.

I dunno why you won't engage with Gollert or Lembird's points.

Probably because you've already lynched them in your head.

nope

Wilbird: Holbird
    Lembird: Bart
    Holbird: Wilbird
    Gollert: Bart
    Barto: Wilbird /Lembirt (Would not give just one as we asked for)
    Fred: Holbird

That was the ended votes. ANd you Hammer wilbird the one you wanted to see go to end.

SO 2 votes each well AS the only confirmed town I decided to go with the one I town read the most. Andthen you lied about Wilbirds LW so no one would read it.

32. ISO #5532

33. ISO #5533

34. ISO #5534

35. ISO #5535

nope

Wilbird: Holbird
    Lembird: Bart
    Holbird: Wilbird
    Gollert: Bart
    Barto: Wilbird /Lembirt (Would not give just one as we asked for)
    Fred: Holbird

That was the ended votes. ANd you Hammer wilbird the one you wanted to see go to end.

SO 2 votes each well AS the only confirmed town I decided to go with the one I town read the most. Andthen you lied about Wilbirds LW so no one would read it.
    What are you even saying?

You wanted Wilbird dead and now you are cross at me for hammering him?

I didn't lie about Wilbird's LW. He posted the same will at the start of the previous Day dude and even said he no longer felt the same way about me. What lies are you referring to?

Do you just hate me so much that you've got permanent blinkers on??? If you weren't the confirmed vig I would think you were given me as an Exe target at this point.

36. ISO #5536

37. ISO #5537

BART his been so scummy He Littly hard defended quinne when days before said to lynch the tri claim. Once it was Quinne turn he was Quinne is Sheriff we sould not lynch him. HE littly hard defended him. Also HARd defended joha who was not NB.
    Bart also said he wanted wilbird or you in the final 2 then hammered wilbird his hard town read that day.
    Bart has not voted what he claims his reads are. Bart has taken every chance to advance. in this game like a mafia would.

38. ISO #5538

What are you even saying?

You wanted Wilbird dead and now you are cross at me for hammering him?

I didn't lie about Wilbird's LW. He posted the same will at the start of the previous Day dude and even said he no longer felt the same way about me. What lies are you referring to?

Do you just hate me so much that you've got permanent blinkers on??? If you weren't the confirmed vig I would think you were given me as an Exe target at this point.
    Iam a CITIZEN, DAMNIT

I have only one request

Do NOT make Bart this game's "S-FM Punchy" that everyone gives a free pass due to how towny they have felt. I don't know if Bart is stupid town, or obvious scum that tried to make a play when town was in danger of losing the majority.

Quinne (scum) was voting me (a citizen). So here is what the break down most likely looked like the day Joha was lynched:

5 town
    1 NE
    1 NB

BART VOTES ME. WITH QUINNE. THIS PUTS 2 VOTES ON ME. IF BART IS TOWN, NE AND OTHER MAF JUST HAVE TO VOTE ME AND I'M FUCKED

If I am scum and I see this, I push hard to get Marck lynched. Quinne made the push.

The other 2 votes didn't appear. FMPOV this tells me one of these three things are true:

1) Mafia still doesn't know who NE is, Bart isn't maf and maf wasn't sure about making this push. I don't think this is likely, because pretty much everyone town reads Bart. If I'm Quinne's teammate, I see Bart's vote as a town voting another town and I make the push

2) Bart is scum. If he's maf, it makes sense why another vote didn't appear - because they still didn't have a town vote on me to make the swing

3) Ed is scum. He didn't come along in time before day ended to make the push and take advantage of Bart's vote

So yeah. Re-evaluate your read on Bart. Think about it. Maybe he's town. But he's not 100% confirmed town like Fred is. Quinne saying "take Bart to the end" is 60 layers deep of WIFOM bullshit, because either they want to inject Bart into the endgame or they want us to think that they want to inject Bart into the endgame and take him down just like they took me down - seriously, well played Quinne, your scum game is fucking amazing and I want to shake your hand post game (or in dead chat)

The rest of this I wrote in anger as Bart was pushing me, so take it with a grain of salt:

========

Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance:

Plan is the same as it was yesterday.
    Lynch the Triclaim.
    -vote S-FM Quinne

If game is still going tomorrow then we lynch Marlwyn tomorrow.
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.
    Ok Marlwyn is not co-operating with the widely agreed plan and derailing us into lynching some random benign neut so I am switching my vote to that part of the triclaim.
    Lynch Marlwyn today and lynch Quinne tomorrow if the game is still going.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    We're gonna lynch both mate if the game continues. It literally makes no difference.
    Then he FLIP FLOPS and tries to vote me in a situation where 1 mislynch could lose town the majority.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Everyone should name 1 person to end the game with Fred. For the last 2 players alive. You should name whoever you think is most likely to be citizen.

I vote Bart.

39. ISO #5539

what i plan on doing (assuming you birdbrains don't hammer) is rereading some of the thread and trying to redraw some conclusions
    i strongly suggest that everyone else do the same and for the love of god take your votes off each other.
    we're in a mylo where a single misplaced vote can literally end the game if we live in the reality that wilbird was not neutral evil

40. ISO #5540

Iam a CITIZEN, DAMNIT

I have only one request

5 town
    1 NE
    1 NB

========

Plan is the same as it was yesterday.
    Lynch the Triclaim.
    -vote S-FM Quinne

If game is still going tomorrow then we lynch Marlwyn tomorrow.
    I read the thread.
    If you are undisputed benign neutral then you are hardly our lynch priority
    We know there is mafia in the Triclaim. We all agreed the plan was to kill all 3 to ensure it is snuffed out.
    If we're lucky the game ends then.
    Ok Marlwyn is not co-operating with the widely agreed plan and derailing us into lynching some random benign neut so I am switching my vote to that part of the triclaim.
    Lynch Marlwyn today and lynch Quinne tomorrow if the game is still going.
    -vote S-FM Marlwyn Janson
    We're gonna lynch both mate if the game continues. It literally makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Quinne View Post
    Everyone should name 1 person to end the game with Fred. For the last 2 players alive. You should name whoever you think is most likely to be citizen.

I vote Bart.
    Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance: <<<<<-------This happened yesterday SO yes he updated it.

41. ISO #5541

BART his been so scummy He Littly hard defended quinne when days before said to lynch the tri claim. Once it was Quinne turn he was Quinne is Sheriff we sould not lynch him. HE littly hard defended him. Also HARd defended joha who was not NB.
    Bart also said he wanted wilbird or you in the final 2 then hammered wilbird his hard town read that day.
    Bart has not voted what he claims his reads are. Bart has taken every chance to advance. in this game like a mafia would.
    We literally still have no idea if Quinne was the real sheriff. You are acting like he is confirmed mafia.
    I have explained a thousand times why I don't believe in lynching Survivors.
    I decided I would not be obstructive and go along with your plan for once and lynch Wilbird and you use even that against me.
    I have voted consistently what I believe is the correct course for the Town/and or just the right thing to do (ie not killing survivors).

I am sorry you feel insulted by me but honestly I think at this point you've let it overwhelm and surpass your logic.

42. ISO #5542

okay
    i think i know where you're going with this but joha was 100% non-town
    now please for the love of everything holy and unholy unvote until we all have a chance to reanalyze

43. ISO #5543

what i plan on doing (assuming you birdbrains don't hammer) is rereading some of the thread and trying to redraw some conclusions
    i strongly suggest that everyone else do the same and for the love of god take your votes off each other.
    we're in a mylo where a single misplaced vote can literally end the game if we live in the reality that wilbird was not neutral evil
    BART IS A HIT HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT !!!!!!!

44. ISO #5544

45. ISO #5545

46. ISO #5546

47. ISO #5547

WILL YOU PLEASE KILL BART why do you want to keep him alive his is MAFIA
    This is why I keep doubting you Fred. This literally makes no sense if you actually zoom out and look at what I have this game and how other players have interacted with me.

You have blinkers on. You cannot see anything but what you want to see now.

48. ISO #5548

We literally still have no idea if Quinne was the real sheriff. You are acting like he is confirmed mafia.
    I have explained a thousand times why I don't believe in lynching Survivors.
    I decided I would not be obstructive and go along with your plan for once and lynch Wilbird and you use even that against me.
    I have voted consistently what I believe is the correct course for the Town/and or just the right thing to do (ie not killing survivors).

I am sorry you feel insulted by me but honestly I think at this point you've let it overwhelm and surpass your logic.
    i mean you DID say that quinne was basically confirmed scum because of angleshooting nonsense about night chats

49. ISO #5549

Bart's little spat at me trying to keep me alive is annoying af too, look at his stance: <<<<<-------This happened yesterday SO yes he updated it.
    Yeah I went looking for when Marck originally posted his will to compare but can't find the post.
    Doesn't really matter ultimately because what the dead guy/possible NE said doesn't change the fact that I am NOT SCUM.

50. ISO #5550

i want the chance to believe it for myself and not be spoonfed analysis you birdbrain
    Think about it

1 You know I am not misleading you i am Confirmed! I have not reason to lie
    2 I was right about VLad day 2 so I can read people also I have been playing FM for years so I am not a newb that cant read ok.
    3 Bart Was 100% on bord with killing the Tri claim. Once 2 where dead and Quinne turn was there Bart HARD defended him.
    4 Bart hard defended Joha we belive to be NE. NB would not have time to leave that detailed LW to spit town. The LW was not one of a NB.
    5 Bart Hard defended Wilbird yesterday (town cred) Evem put Wilbird as the one he wanted to see in the final 2. Then hammered wilbird and even saying now he scum read him (A lie)
    6 At start of day Wilbird LW is Burrying Bart so bart Lies and states wilbird did not update it so town would ignor it.

Dude I am spoon feeding you a Confirm Mafia HIt