3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Re: Is a hot dog a sandwich??

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Yes it is. Look up FDA definition of what a sandwich is, hotdog falls in that.
    So a hotdog could be a sandwich in the US, but something else elsewhere.

Gotta love perspective

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

9. ISO #9

we should exile voss away from this forum because of him murdering this thread's purpose by posting the link of the reddit
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

10. ISO #10

yes
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

11. ISO #11

When you slap some meat inside two slices of bread, you have a sandwich, at least according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture, which enforces the safety and labeling of meat and poultry.

"We're talking about a traditional closed-face sandwich," says Mark Wheeler, who works in food safety at the USDA. "A sandwich is a meat or poultry filling between two slices of bread, a bun or a biscuit."

That excludes items like burritos, wraps or hot dogs. For this definition, Wheeler consulted the agency's 202-page Food Standards and Labeling Policy Book.
    Taken from this website's article

Sorry friends, a hot dog is not a sandwich. It's a hot dog. Perhaps in its own category of food.. And nothing beats a Costco dog.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by tokeyo View Post
    Taken from this website's article

Sorry friends, a hot dog is not a sandwich. It's a hot dog. Perhaps in its own category of food.. And nothing beats a Costco dog.
    By that definition PB&J is not a sandwich (no meat or poultry) and it's probably the most iconic sandwich of all time so that's just stupid.
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #13
    Ganelon

hol up but a is literally a sausage slapped in between two slices of bread, isn't that the definition of a sandwich? or are we talking bread loaves here

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    It's not really two seperate slices
    This.

It COULD be 2 slices, but I use buns that are 1 piece.

noun
    an item of food consisting of two pieces of bread with meat, cheese, or other filling between them, eaten as a light meal.
    "a ham sandwich"
    I am part of the hotdog is not a sandwich.

#NotMySandwich

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This.

It COULD be 2 slices, but I use buns that are 1 piece.

I am part of the hotdog is not a sandwich.

#NotMySandwich
    okay so it CAN be a sandwich depending on whether or not you use two separate slices?

17. ISO #17

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    okay so it CAN be a sandwich depending on whether or not you use two separate slices?
    It can fall into the definition of a sandwich by meeting specific criteria, but just because it falls into the definition it doesnt "become a sandwich".

It's kind of like the same sense of using a truck chassis when making a minivan (which Honda is known for in their odysseys). It falls under the definition of a "truck" but it is not; It is a van. Still though, because of that a lot of computer systems have Honda Odysseys labeled under the truck category.

Hotdog is never a sandwich!

Doubling down on my stance.

18. ISO #18

It can fall into the definition of a sandwich by meeting specific criteria, but just because it falls into the definition it doesnt "become a sandwich".

It's kind of like the same sense of using a truck chassis when making a minivan (which Honda is known for in their odysseys). It falls under the definition of a "truck" but it is not; It is a van. Still though, because of that a lot of computer systems have Honda Odysseys labeled under the truck category.

Hotdog is never a sandwich!

Doubling down on my stance.
    But What If You Cut 2 Hot Dogs In Half And Put Them On A Hamburger Bun/Two Slices Of Bread? Is It A Sandwich Then?

19. ISO #19

20. ISO #20

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Yes and that's also not a hot dog
    I Thought The Hot Dog Was The Actual Meat Portion Of The Sandwich Not What The Sandwich Is Called.. Because They Are Called Hot Dog Buns Thus Making The Question Mute Because The Hot Dog Cant Be A Sandwich If Its Meat.. Thus Making A Hamburger Also Not A Sandwich..

21. ISO #21

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Thought The Hot Dog Was The Actual Meat Portion Of The Sandwich Not What The Sandwich Is Called.. Because They Are Called Hot Dog Buns Thus Making The Question Mute Because The Hot Dog Cant Be A Sandwich If Its Meat.. Thus Making A Hamburger Also Not A Sandwich..
    so it becomes a hot-dog sandwich. but no longer a traditional "hot-dog".

22. ISO #22

Existential questions being asked here. I say, it depends. If you put your dog in the oven (sorry @naz ), then I don't think I would call it a sandwich. On the other hand, putting a wiener in bread is quite similar to standard sandwiches.

Conclusion: it depends on how the Hot Dog is achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

23. ISO #23

24. ISO #24
    Ganelon

Existential questions being asked here. I say, it depends. If you put your dog in the oven (sorry @naz), then I don't think I would call it a sandwich. On the other hand, putting a wiener in bread is quite similar to standard sandwiches.

Conclusion: it depends on how the Hot Dog is achieved.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    I think y'all just insulted half the people on this website.

25. ISO #25

I understand this is a heated debate. Can we all agree though on the fact that a hot dog is worse than a cool cat? That is all.
    Word ;3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

26. ISO #26

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    I think y'all just insulted half the people on this website.
    Yes, and yes.

ALL HAIL THE CAT EMPRESS
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

27. ISO #27

28. ISO #28

29. ISO #29

so...we are supposed to eat cats now?
    NEVER.

30. ISO #30

31. ISO #31

Just saw this, decided to bring it to its rightful place.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...wich/75362898/
    according to an official press release from the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council.
    What does it take to earn this power
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

32. ISO #32

33. ISO #33

34. ISO #34

35. ISO #35

Quote Originally Posted by aeramo View Post
    What if you put a hot dog frank in a hot dog bun, then place the entire thing between two slices of bread?
    Then you choke when you try to eat it because there's too much bread ;-;

36. ISO #36

Then you choke when you try to eat it because there's too much bread ;-;
    Just more mayo to slather on would fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Look what you have caused. Seems like everyone who posted is now confused about their own gender and are venting their frustration into opinions.

37. ISO #37

Guys, I'm going to put an end to the discussion, even though the answer goes against all my strongest ideals...

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...73#post1740473

If he said it, it's true and we must all bow before our one true Overlord.