Register

User Tag List

Thread: Trout: 10338857

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Trout: 10338857

i realized the ID was supposed to be prefixed with a 1-S2-1 so i made another post cuz you cant edit the subject of a thread but apparently the whitelisting process isnt automated and since its in the body that should suffice, right? also the account name should be the one from SC2 or the actual one from BattleNet?

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Trout View Post
    i think we might have a misunderstanding - i heard that one has to make a whitelist request in order to get added to the whitelist as to be able to play Mafia on SC2. that is what this is supposed to be. what am i missing and why does it not fall under the rules?
    basically the whitelisting thing should only be a requirement for accounts made after a certain point in time (ex: all numbers longer or higher than number X in 1-S2-1-X need whitelist approval)

I'm guessing your Sc2 account was made before that (has a lower/shorter number) and, in theory, you shouldn't be having this problem

hence why Arrow is looking into it

Edit: I might not be 100% correct about this as I haven't read about nor dealt with the whitelisting system in awhile.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 1st, 2022 at 03:13 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
    So here's the situation now that I'm home.

I'm concerned you're one of our trolls trying to get in, because your posts are coming from a location well outside our normal player area. And I don't think we're that famous.

How did you hear of us?
    @Arrow

I vouch for Trout based on conversations I had with them in our PM's, as well as messages that you can find in the discord server. If you would like, I can forward them to you either on site or in discord DM's. I don't know them personally, but to me there are a number of signs that make it unlikely for them to be one and make it a good idea to give them a chance. Lumi has conversed with me on the matter as well and, as far as I could tell, they came to the same conclusion as I.

Edit: I realize I don't have any sort of "official" standing or sway in Arcade -Mafia- decisions, but as a long-time member of the FM community and a mildly strong opinion on the matter I felt the obligation to speak up in the chance that it makes a difference to you.
    Last edited by MartinGG99; December 5th, 2022 at 02:39 PM.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

16. ISO #16

17. ISO #17