User Tag List

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1884
  1. ISO #1051

Re: S-FM 345: Hypixel-SC2Mafia Cross Community Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bakura1 View Post
    it's not shade if there's no sun
    Also why am I your strongest townread

write an essay citing your sources and use the New Times Roman font or you will get an F

I expect it to be 5000 words, any longer and your grade will be lowered by 1 letter. Any less and you will immediately fail the project. I expect it on my desk by Tuesday

and don't ask me which Tuesday

2. ISO #1052

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    k let's try this again.

How would you know whether or not there was a good reason or proper mindset to write that message? Any of us could have been in any number of undisclosed chats since this game began.

Was it written? Ewian barely knew what alignment he was. Lying would be shoddy at best and we've already confirmed "hola." So yes, somebody in this game clearly disagreed and had "good reason and proper mindset" to post it.

So who? Run through the list of players and we both come back to the same 3-4 people who would be capable of writing that.

I'm not saying that needs to be the focal point for today's lynch. But you are not going to convince me that speculation on it isn't warranted or that MM shouldn't be heavily considered for authoring it. You are thinking way too narrowly mechanically in this setup even after all we've seen. There is a player, right now, in this game who can put 3 people into a chat and possibly more.

Vote me then. If you think I wrote that, go for it. One of the main reasons I didn't consider you possibly authoring that was because the excerpts that Ewian wrote seem like they were very selective and you don't codeswitch nearly enough for that. The pool isn't large.
    I suppose are somewhat right on me being too narrowminded on the nature of the chats. I'll accept it as plausible that MM could have written it if it was a secret chat occurring during day 2.

Though I wish Ewian now specified if it was during day or night.

Although....

Quote Originally Posted by Ewian LW
    A scum did not show up for day start

unless this is referring to D1, or is a host fabrication, this probably proves that there was indeed a D2 chat somewhere
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

3. ISO #1053

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    FTR you are probably my strongest townread. I don't know where this shade is coming from.
    what

well could you at least explain that read to me

I'll probably leave him alone on the basis that if you're town then I trust your strong reads, given our Bisected Souls game last year
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

4. ISO #1054

5. ISO #1055

@jmw

tldr; no rush just an overview for when you're back

not in chronological order

Stealth (Aproria's slot) wants Clowns + AT gone and TRs bakura the most

Frinckles thinks you + MM should be considered heavily based in part on what ewian's lw contained (you really should just read all his posts tbh)

I revealed that MM (my target) did a communicative action n1 and obv I detect the type of action ppl do

clowns was defending themselves earlier but disappeared

Snom_ (Drizzt's slot) thinks so far MM/Oliver/Bakura would be bad yeets; will read up more later

oliverz did a very silly fake check on me that didn't last even a page
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by MartinGG99 View Post
    I had a strong town-read on them for their rather unusual and sudden d1 play imo

Though its lessened a bit now since I realized last night Ashoka had to "confirm" the upgrade after they had already said if there was an early hammer there would be a chat of just me + jmw.

Regardless though, they claimed the upgrade meant they can now do three-people chats. Ideally, all we have to do is wait a day-phase to test that, as its a day-phase action and occurs during the night.
    This would confirm that they had the role, not that they are town. I am hesitant to believe every chat created was done so by a town, and I am more likely to consider Clowns town than Ashoka. Our chat was closed, unfortunately, and I grilled the heads for information. Ashoka has not displayed any good reads, meanwhile, I have clowns on record.

So it is very suspicious a lot of people, including yourself, have them as a top townie.
    part of my LW:

Gun-To-Head (force a good/bad guess) feelings as of p#928:

Ashoka Tano = Good
    jmw = Good
    Bakura = Bad
    Drizzt = Good -- For better or worse (probably worse for town) Drizzt has effectively missed two ties now. --
    Aporia/Stealthbomber16 = Good
    Frinckles = Bad
    oliverz = Bad
    Marshmallow Marshall = Good
    mreevee = Good
    Jelly = Bad
    Clowns = I don't freaking know

Sidenote:

If what ewian's LW said is true: There are few people who would do this arrogant use of "shaken and destroyed" imo. I don't know about the word "coaching" though, as I've almost never encountered it being used in all my 30-40 games of Forum Mafia. Without making a wall-post, it probably would have to be Frinckles, Bakura, or whoever Bakura had that chat with.
    Coaching is used often in HPM, so that surprisingly narrows it down
    At HPM we use the word coaching a lot. Idk how often we actually do it, but that was most likely from one of our players. So that would mean it's either Jelly, Clowns, Oliver, or Aporia

I heavily doubt that Oliver would even use that word though, and I don't think Jelly or Clowns would coach anyone either. I think it's very likely to be Aporia, and Bomber's play here is to quickly get a town leader position.

Also hecking Eevee why no last will
    Aporia definitely.
    Without delving into your reads yet, I can tell you now I don't speak with that rhetoric.

"Shaken and destroyed" is a bit cheesy. The theatrics say MM/Bakura/Oliver to me. I can quote theatrical fluff from MM if you'd like.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    I would not think it is Bakura in this case. Could not see Oliver saying it either, outside their general posting habits
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Alright, I do believe scum architect is more and more possible due to how wild roles appear to be. That being said, the Discord chat in which I was invited with jmw did not have anyone but jmw and the hosts in it, so unless the hosts had a copypasta party with Ashoka, Ashoka really didn't see what we said lol. As for Eevee's death, it doesn't take special scum knowledge to realize an upgrader claim is super easily confirmable, so this point is moot.

The only things I really take into consideration here are:

- Scum architect is possible
    - Ashoka lacks contribution reads-wise when it comes to behaviors and all
    - Ashoka may have been given a bit too much of a free pass and should be reevaluated
    - Stealthbomber is coming in with a MASSIVE energy and reads, and I haven't seen anything I do not positively like for now, so if someone wants to eat the blue berry that is not a blueberry, they will have to have a damn good reason to convince me
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am not a fan of the slot before he came in. Should definitely look at Ashoka though.
    Also where have Jelly and Jmw been today?
    Labor Day + Homework + Lazy + L + Ratio'ed.

-vote Ashoka

I am totally fine being killed, my will has been updated and I will no longer be barred from saying the truth.

Interesting NK though...

8. ISO #1058

@jmw

Frinckles thinks you + MM should be considered heavily based in part on what ewian's lw contained (you really should just read all his posts tbh)

I revealed that MM (my target) did a communicative action n1 and obv I detect the type of action ppl do

Snom_ (Drizzt's slot) thinks so far MM/Oliver/Bakura would be bad yeets; will read up more later

Thank you for this - seems I missed some things. Time to get reading

9. ISO #1059

I need everyone to justify their townread on Ashoka Tano for me. That slot feels horrible to me. I feel like you’re letting a scum architect run free.
    Maybe I've put them too high, but I think they've been relatively pure so far and the way they used their role is "New town" by like, 100:1

I can go in depth a bit on this later if you'd like - there are some things I want to say about Ewian's will first.

10. ISO #1060

Okay, regarding Ewian's will, this is some of the message analysis from my LW but slightly modified:

I am 90% on n2, either jmw targeted mm with an action, mm targeted jmw with an action, or scum targeted scum with an action - I'm assuming he actually means N1 here? Since N2 hadn't even happened yet. The reason he mentioned me, MM, or scum is most likely because until D2, it was not known that there had been chats other than MM/me and the scumchat. I don't know what this comes from, most the fruit chat message? MM did ask me if I wanted to receive a fruit from him, and I said yes.

one of the msgs I received was hola, I would look into people who use that phrase - this almost definitely refers to Bakura, he's referenced spanish several times this game. p#525 both demonstrates this and claims he was in a chat, so this is something that needs to be looked at D3.

Someone said I won’t let it get smth far once more so dunno what it means - I don't know what this comes from, but doesn't look like anything from mine and MM's chat.

Seems like there was an explaination because someone said smth made sense - could be from my chat with MM. As I mentioned before, MM initially didn't know the cause of the chat and responded with "makes sense" when I told him AT claimed it in thread. The full message was actually "makes sense, I'll put it in then", referring to his will, so this message might not have come from our chat, or Ewian didn't get all of it, or Ewian cut that part out.

I’m assuming this msg is a ghost because they were like: I HaVE BECOME FREe of EARTH or smth - I don't know if Ewian can see spectator chat, seeing chats at all is probably way more than 2/10 on a bastard scale, but could come from spec chat. I would expect a roleplay-ish message like this one not to come from Eevee or Aporia. I can see this type of message coming from Jelly, Clowns (both heads, Fishy and CJ), Oliver, or Bakura. Might not be important but that's who I think would/wouldn't say that.

Scum chat: what’s up my scum mates in arms as in more than one so there is 3 or more - this comment reads like a Bakura comment honestly. "scum mates in arms" is definitely *not* something Aporia would say, I doubt Eevee would say it but not impossible. Like the ghost comment, could be Oliver/Bakura/Clowns/Jelly if it's from a hypixel player.

Want to have my fruit, is a phrase only from a fruit vendor - this came from my chat with MM. I don't want to expose MM's role but this message is already out. The wording isn't 100% the same so I assume Ewian is paraphrasing. MM gave me a fruit N1.

Someone said they got Todd howarded - no idea what this means. I searched for "todd howard" and he's a game designer, if I had to guess as to the origin of this it's referring to Todd Howard's tendency to lie/oversell, but I don't know what the origin is. Could come from scum chat, so keep in mind people that know of todd howard and would send a message like this.

someone said they would blend their shoe and consume it (I don’t know who tf posted this but it is funny)I am 99% sure this comes from the jmw mm chat - did not come from my chat with MM. No idea where this came from, I did say in champs that I would cook and eat my shoe live if I was wrong, so it's possible a hypixelian spectating picked up on that?

Deathproof suicidal town alt - No idea what this means, possible fakeclaim or just memeing? Deathproof and suicidal modifiers are usually attached to joke claims. Not from my chat with MM.

Sure they will mention smth by eod3 - Future planning? My first thought is scum planning around town noticing something by EoD3 and doing something about it. Not from my chat with MM.

Paraphrasing , let’s create an alliance I will coach and protect you, we vote together, join me and town will be shaken and destroyed - Reads like a neutral, I suspect a Mentor role. It explicitly references coaching, I don't know if that terminology is common here but it very much so is on HPM. The "town will be shaken and destroyed" is not something that ever comes from Aporia or Eevee. The pool of players I'd suspect is the same one I mentioned in earlier messages - HPM players more likely to play along with lore / roleplay in messages. Bakura is prime suspect here. Not from my chat with MM.

Someone will claim hider - Most likely scumchat setting up a fakeclaim, be wary of roles that can act like hiders or emulate hider properties (a commuter mayhaps). Not from my chat with MM.

A scum did not show up for day startThis elims MartinEeveeDrizzt MeAnd clowns from being mafia A - I'm assuming Ewian saw a message saying a scum didn't show up for day start. This isn't useful immediately but can definitely be helpful later on, so don't forget this.

11. ISO #1061

Since it's basically already out, MM was a fruit vendor who gave me a fruit. There was no coaching type of messages happening in our chat. With Martin's claim that part of MM's role can be confirmed and not just by me.

I think the chat messages about coaching likely came from a Mentor which is probably our evil neutral this game. I don't support a MM lynch today.

12. ISO #1062

13. ISO #1063

Looking back at what Martin mentioned that SB signal boosted - this is indeed a contradiction from AT, is it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka Tano View Post
    I've already submitted, jmw and Martin
    confirming their role, I target 3 ppl
    If we look at Eevee's rolecard in the flip, it says this:
    Additionally, you have a unique place in the OOO. Your action will take place before kills, but the upgrade will not take effect until SoD. This means that even if you die, your upgrade will still go through, however, people who are upgraded do not get to use their upgraded ability the night you upgrade them.

Therefore, Eevee's action should have gone in and the upgrade should have happened at SoD, and AT would have needed to submit three names.

@Ashoka Tano I have a theory as to why you said you submitted jmw and Martin, but can you explain why you didn't say anything about having three targets at that point?

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by jmw View Post
    Looking back at what Martin mentioned that SB signal boosted - this is indeed a contradiction from AT, is it not?

If we look at Eevee's rolecard in the flip, it says this:
    Additionally, you have a unique place in the OOO. Your action will take place before kills, but the upgrade will not take effect until SoD. This means that even if you die, your upgrade will still go through, however, people who are upgraded do not get to use their upgraded ability the night you upgrade them.

Therefore, Eevee's action should have gone in and the upgrade should have happened at SoD, and AT would have needed to submit three names.

@Ashoka Tano I have a theory as to why you said you submitted jmw and Martin, but can you explain why you didn't say anything about having three targets at that point?
    I didn't log into the burner discord because I'm just dming the host on my main discord account, I only checked after they claimed

15. ISO #1065

16. ISO #1066

17. ISO #1067

@Frinckles what makes you so sure that message has to come from MM, in our chat specifically?

I can see the argument that MM/Bakura/Oliver are likely to write a message like that, and I'd agree, but for that to come from MM and I's chat would imply that MM chose to scumclaim to me in a chat made by another person, AT. Which implies both MM and I are scum of different alignments. Is there a reason you think this to be the case? Because I don't think it is a logical argument.

18. ISO #1068

what

I'll probably leave him alone on the basis that if you're town then I trust your strong reads, given our Bisected Souls game last year
    Also why am I your strongest townread

write an essay citing your sources and use the New Times Roman font or you will get an F

I expect it to be 5000 words, any longer and your grade will be lowered by 1 letter. Any less and you will immediately fail the project. I expect it on my desk by Tuesday

and don't ask me which Tuesday
    It's specifically post #681, which the full context of you'd have to go back and reread.
    Now that ewian has flipped neutral, I feel like there's no benefit for a scum Bakura to defend him. The question of why Frinckles was voting Eevee before deathworlds was also something that I probably would've also asked.

I did have an extra bullet point that upon reread I appear to have misattributed to Bakura, so calling them my "top townread" is no longer accurate.

I'm inclined to believe Ewian's in his town meta rn as he's fairly paranoid without being too passive + he's asking for reads lists and thoughts a lot. Though @ewianking you should do more solving my guy.
    PoE's not gonna be favorable to you at this rate. You gotta pick up the pace if you wanna stay with me.

I already gave you what my 3 braincells were able to rub together earlier

I can tell you who it was with if you want.
    It lasted the whole night.
    Let's see...
    It went something like [REDACTED]

Why were you voting Eevee before Deathworlds?

I put it into Google Translate and then spent another half hour making sure it all went together like I wanted it to.

I did take 2 years of Spanish though. Working on French 1 rn.
    Gotta say though Spanish is far superior.

Honestly I vibe with this

No oliver's just oliver
    I mean we don't really have any easy function to see if anyone's viewing a thread unless you manually go to a person's profile.

Just remember, I'm always in your backyard. Seriously, look out your window.

Nobody is ever able able to read oliver. I've literally never seen anyone metaread him unfavorably. Imo Oliver's been pretty scummy this game. He reads more afraid than usual and just seems off. Oliver's 100% someone you have to read off of feels rather than content.

show me
    I don't recall that
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #1069

confirming their role, I target 3 ppl
    I've already submitted, jmw and Martin
    I didn't log into the burner discord because I'm just dming the host on my main discord account, I only checked after they claimed
    I believe it. I was assuming you did it to protect yourself and/or the person who upgraded you.

20. ISO #1070

if you could pick ur 2 friends tonight, who would they be jmw
    Maybe Stealthbomber and Martin?

It's been a minute since I've been in a mafia game with temporary chat creating roles so I'm not too sure on whether pairing with the same townreads would be better or chatting with new people. I'm inclined to say new people as it can help develop reads.

I'm pretty solid on T!Martin but the mech can be useful. Considering it's a 3 person chat and mech discussion might be risky, either MM + Martin for mech discussion, or Stealthbomber and (Jelly/Bakura) to help me read them.

Up to you but I'm down for a chat with basically anyone. I guess final answer is a pair of MM/Martin or Stealthbomber/Jelly?

21. ISO #1071

22. ISO #1072

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

I like that.

@Stealthbomber16 thoughts?
    No preference. My reads are not as strong as I'd like them to be right now.

25. ISO #1075

26. ISO #1076

@Frinckles what makes you so sure that message has to come from MM, in our chat specifically?

I can see the argument that MM/Bakura/Oliver are likely to write a message like that, and I'd agree, but for that to come from MM and I's chat would imply that MM chose to scumclaim to me in a chat made by another person, AT. Which implies both MM and I are scum of different alignments. Is there a reason you think this to be the case? Because I don't think it is a logical argument.
    I don't nessecarily think it came from your chat at all. You are not a dumb dumb. You do not need coaching or protecting.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

27. ISO #1077

@jmw

Also oliver made a crappy argument as to why he couldn't have written the thing about "town being shaken and destroyed" which just made him look guilty

the points against him just keep piling up, but for some reason his wagon keeps losing steam, which I don't like

I still think he's the best lynch here today
    -vote oliverz144

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    This would confirm that they had the role, not that they are town. I am hesitant to believe every chat created was done so by a town, and I am more likely to consider Clowns town than Ashoka. Our chat was closed, unfortunately, and I grilled the heads for information. Ashoka has not displayed any good reads, meanwhile, I have clowns on record.

So it is very suspicious a lot of people, including yourself, have them as a top townie.

Coaching is used often in HPM, so that surprisingly narrows it down

Aporia definitely.

I would not think it is Bakura in this case. Could not see Oliver saying it either, outside their general posting habits

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am not a fan of the slot before he came in. Should definitely look at Ashoka though.

Labor Day + Homework + Lazy + L + Ratio'ed.

-vote Ashoka

I am totally fine being killed, my will has been updated and I will no longer be barred from saying the truth.

Interesting NK though...
    You agreed that Aporia was definitely the one who mentioned coaching, and yet after that you ignore the slot and go for Ashoka. Why is that?

It's specifically post #681, which the full context of you'd have to go back and reread.
    Now that ewian has flipped neutral, I feel like there's no benefit for a scum Bakura to defend him. The question of why Frinckles was voting Eevee before deathworlds was also something that I probably would've also asked.

I did have an extra bullet point that upon reread I appear to have misattributed to Bakura, so calling them my "top townread" is no longer accurate.
    But I wouldn't have known that Ewian was neutral, and S!me could've done it for town cred when he flipped

Also out of curiosity, what was the thing you misattributed to me originally, and what would you say your townread on me is like now?

28. ISO #1078

In fact, neither of you do. Protecting can mean a lot of things. Coaching means something specific. Look at the player list and you will have a very small pool of players likely to coach/type that and a very small pool of players to be coached. It ain't complicated.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

29. ISO #1079

30. ISO #1080

31. ISO #1081

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

Hi. Had work, hence my disappearing. Back now. I will update our reads list just for you stealthbomber my love, but keep in mind that first reads list was posted by the other head so there may be some discrepancies.

Bakura, for the sake of a TLDR, can you tell me why Oliver is scum? I've been trying to read y'alls back and forth but a man is only capable of so much.

Reads list incoming.

35. ISO #1085

Aporia/Stealthbomber- Wasn't a fan of Aporia's slot. For a player of his magnitude, his actual contributions and presence left a lot to be desired. I suppose he's busy, hence his outting bringing in stealthbomber whose start was frankly just weird. They come in heavily scumming one person, then vote a completely different person for whatever reason. Scum. Fine with lynching this slot.

Marshmallow- Lackluster posts, and not much of a presence, MM hasn't been adding very much in the way of contributions and hasnt seemed to be pushing anyone particularly hard. Their reaction to Ewian was interesting too. Reads largely like coasting. Scum.

Bakura- Actively solving and contributing, even if its in the classic bakura way of being somewhat trolly. Town.

Oliver- Oliver reads like town to me. Frankly, and yes I know I'll probably get flak for this, but Oliver's slot is heavily based off meta for me. I've played quite a few games with him both town and mafia, and rn he reads firmly in his town meta. Getting angry like he does doesnt read maf to me, but good ole town Oli.

Drizzt/Snom- Will be honest, I remember nothing from Drizzt's slot and haven't seen enough from Snom's slot to make a good reading. One of two null reads.

Jmw- One of the main contributers and someone I've seen actively trying to solve and figure out the game. I really like this slot. Town.

Jelly- In thread gameplay is rather lacking, however our chat inside our chat was good, and brought me to the conclusion this slot is likely town. They seemed confused and were grilling me for a lot of it, which I find particularly town indicative. Town.

Frinkles- Lots of tunneling from this slot. Seems to fixate on one person a day, leaving the rest of the game to dally about. Heavily tunneled Eevee who flipped town, and who I personally townread, so I find this slot to be more scum than town. Scum.

Martin- I disagree with this slot on their arguments a lot, and they arent always comprehensive, however Martin reads town to me despite our disagreements. Town.

AT- While it's hard to remember too much from this slot, I do remember their claim being an interesting point of conversation for me and jelly. While their claim doesnt necessarily intefere with my own, it is interesting. I'll honestly have to say Null for this slot too, as I'm having a hard time getting a read on them. Null.

TLDR: Stealthbomber, MM, and Frinckles are all scumreads for me rn and 3 lynches I'm fine with. I have 2 nulls because I can only remember so much about everyone's slots and 2 havent stood out to me all that much. Jelly, Jmw, Martin, Oli, and Bakura are all townie to me, not necessarily in that order. Some stronger than others.

36. ISO #1086

Quote Originally Posted by TheClowns View Post
    Hi. Had work, hence my disappearing. Back now. I will update our reads list just for you stealthbomber my love, but keep in mind that first reads list was posted by the other head so there may be some discrepancies.

Bakura, for the sake of a TLDR, can you tell me why Oliver is scum? I've been trying to read y'alls back and forth but a man is only capable of so much.

Reads list incoming.
    Oliver's been overly defensive, his thread presence has diminished significantly since D1, and overall his tone is just hedgy/more in line with his scum self.

Additionally, his attempt at eliminating the idea that he could've written the "town will be shaken and destroyed" was awful and just makes him seem like scared scum

I can link the posts where I go over it in more detail if you want, but that's the rundown

Aporia/Stealthbomber- Wasn't a fan of Aporia's slot. For a player of his magnitude, his actual contributions and presence left a lot to be desired. I suppose he's busy, hence his outting bringing in stealthbomber whose start was frankly just weird. They come in heavily scumming one person, then vote a completely different person for whatever reason. Scum. Fine with lynching this slot.

Marshmallow- Lackluster posts, and not much of a presence, MM hasn't been adding very much in the way of contributions and hasnt seemed to be pushing anyone particularly hard. Their reaction to Ewian was interesting too. Reads largely like coasting. Scum.

Bakura- Actively solving and contributing, even if its in the classic bakura way of being somewhat trolly. Town.

Oliver- Oliver reads like town to me. Frankly, and yes I know I'll probably get flak for this, but Oliver's slot is heavily based off meta for me. I've played quite a few games with him both town and mafia, and rn he reads firmly in his town meta. Getting angry like he does doesnt read maf to me, but good ole town Oli.

Drizzt/Snom- Will be honest, I remember nothing from Drizzt's slot and haven't seen enough from Snom's slot to make a good reading. One of two null reads.

Jmw- One of the main contributers and someone I've seen actively trying to solve and figure out the game. I really like this slot. Town.

Jelly- In thread gameplay is rather lacking, however our chat inside our chat was good, and brought me to the conclusion this slot is likely town. They seemed confused and were grilling me for a lot of it, which I find particularly town indicative. Town.

Frinkles- Lots of tunneling from this slot. Seems to fixate on one person a day, leaving the rest of the game to dally about. Heavily tunneled Eevee who flipped town, and who I personally townread, so I find this slot to be more scum than town. Scum.

Martin- I disagree with this slot on their arguments a lot, and they arent always comprehensive, however Martin reads town to me despite our disagreements. Town.

AT- While it's hard to remember too much from this slot, I do remember their claim being an interesting point of conversation for me and jelly. While their claim doesnt necessarily intefere with my own, it is interesting. I'll honestly have to say Null for this slot too, as I'm having a hard time getting a read on them. Null.

TLDR: Stealthbomber, MM, and Frinckles are all scumreads for me rn and 3 lynches I'm fine with. I have 2 nulls because I can only remember so much about everyone's slots and 2 havent stood out to me all that much. Jelly, Jmw, Martin, Oli, and Bakura are all townie to me, not necessarily in that order. Some stronger than others.
    What is this hot garbage?

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

I don't nessecarily think it came from your chat at all. You are not a dumb dumb. You do not need coaching or protecting.
    Sorry, bad interpretation on my part from p#1055.

Quote Originally Posted by 10000JellyDoughnuts View Post
    Sure. Clowns and I were in a chat starting N1. It closed when the event did not go through.
    Okay, so N1 we know or can assume we had:
    1) Most likely, some sort of scumchat.
    2) My chat with MM.
    3) Jelly's chat with Clowns.
    4) Bakura's mysterious chat.

The "I will coach and protect you" message could have simply been from scumchat, or it could have been from one of the other chats. From my POV, I know it did not come from my chat, which leaves Jelly/Clowns chat, Scumchat, and Bakura's claimed n1 chat. I am assuming Bakura's n1 chat is real because there's no reason to claim to have a chat you don't have.

I don't think Clowns would say "I will coach and protect you" to Jelly, and vice versa, even though they are both Hypixel players. I place very low faith in the idea that that message came from their chat.

The message makes a lot of sense coming from Bakura's chat, and we also have self-confirmation that another message from Ewian's will, "hola", came from that chat.
    I'm pretty suspicious of the nature of Bakura's chat, given AT and Clowns claim to be chat makers or something of the like. That message definitely could have come from there.

If not from Bakura's chat, then the message was in scumchat, in which case it was most likely from a Hypixelian (Clowns/Jelly/Bakura, probably not Aporia because of how he types messages) toward a newer player? It's hard to pin down exactly how and why a message like this would be sent. Unless coaching is also a term used here, idk.

@Bakura1 can you tell us anything else about the chat you've had?

39. ISO #1089

I'm assuming this is the CJ head of the hydra because it reads that way to me.
    Can I ask which reads Fishy agrees/disagrees with?

40. ISO #1090

Oliver's been overly defensive, his thread presence has diminished significantly since D1, and overall his tone is just hedgy/more in line with his scum self.

Additionally, his attempt at eliminating the idea that he could've written the "town will be shaken and destroyed" was awful and just makes him seem like scared scum

I can link the posts where I go over it in more detail if you want, but that's the rundown

What is this hot garbage?
    Poetry

41. ISO #1091

42. ISO #1092

I feel like Aporia's play was pretty decent. I'm happy to be replacing into this slot. I'm confused by what you mean by his contributions leaving a lot to be desired.

You're probably the first person in history to describe MM as coasting.

Agree

Disagree with the reasoning but agree with the result.

Completely fair

I think I agree with this.

I would like you to find a post of theirs that you think is indicative of them being town.

Both of you have exchanged scumreads all game but neither one of you have actually had a direct engagement with each other in either voting or in thread conversation. I would like for you to elaborate on this scumread.

I think my read of martin has slightly shifted throughout the day to the point where I do not feel I agree with this anymore. Partially due to buddying, partially due to other exchanges they've had.

I liked their responses to my posts. I didn't expect them to react as well as they did to me calling them potentially scum architect. Gonna leave them alone.

Place a vote.

43. ISO #1093

Fishy the other head here,

As for the reads, I have read what the other head has put out and for the most part I agree.

I agree with his reads on Aporia, Oliver, Drizzt, Jmw, Frinkles, Martin and AT

Where I disagree is with Marsh, Bakura and Jelly

Marsh- I'm not quite sure the coasting is scum but its not very towny, leaning toward scum but not as sure on this slot as the other head

Bakura- Contributing in the fluff posting bakura way but I'm not sure if this is a towny bakura or scum bakura

Jelly- I could take this slot as town but also a gut read is saying this slot might not be town so I'm going with a neutral on this one

44. ISO #1094

Maybe Stealthbomber and Martin?

It's been a minute since I've been in a mafia game with temporary chat creating roles so I'm not too sure on whether pairing with the same townreads would be better or chatting with new people. I'm inclined to say new people as it can help develop reads.

I'm pretty solid on T!Martin but the mech can be useful. Considering it's a 3 person chat and mech discussion might be risky, either MM + Martin for mech discussion, or Stealthbomber and (Jelly/Bakura) to help me read them.

Up to you but I'm down for a chat with basically anyone. I guess final answer is a pair of MM/Martin or Stealthbomber/Jelly?
    I'm probably not worth a lot in a night chat unless its someone I trust greatly or its someone who I want to focus on and figure out

If it ends up not being either of those things then probably what I at most do is some low-level discussion with them of reads of others, maybe who I check, and leave my full LW to them right before the night action deadline but before SoD.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

45. ISO #1095

I feel like Aporia's play was pretty decent. I'm happy to be replacing into this slot. I'm confused by what you mean by his contributions leaving a lot to be desired.

You're probably the first person in history to describe MM as coasting.

Agree

Disagree with the reasoning but agree with the result.

Completely fair

I think I agree with this.

I would like you to find a post of theirs that you think is indicative of them being town.

Both of you have exchanged scumreads all game but neither one of you have actually had a direct engagement with each other in either voting or in thread conversation. I would like for you to elaborate on this scumread.

I think my read of martin has slightly shifted throughout the day to the point where I do not feel I agree with this anymore. Partially due to buddying, partially due to other exchanges they've had.

I liked their responses to my posts. I didn't expect them to react as well as they did to me calling them potentially scum architect. Gonna leave them alone.

Place a vote.
    Like i said, most of my read on jelly is from our chat together.

Frinckles has been major tunneling this whole game which i dont find indicative of town. We havent interacted much cause i havent been the subject of his tunneling (yet)

I don't want to place a vote without discussing with my other head, so I'll discuss with them then place a vote

46. ISO #1096

I'd like to know if you think I'm buddying anyone other than like you or jmw

(I also don't quite know what counts as "buddying" so a little more clarity in that would be appreciated)
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

47. ISO #1097

I'd like to know if you think I'm buddying anyone other than like you or jmw

(I also don't quite know what counts as "buddying" so a little more clarity in that would be appreciated)
    I definitely feel as though you are complimenting me to win my favor, be it intentionally or not.
    I've also night-killed Stealthbomber16 twice when he wasn't town in the last year

The fact that I wasn't stabbed last night is already a small point in his favor
    what

48. ISO #1098

I definitely feel as though you are complimenting me to win my favor, be it intentionally or not.
    I'll be up-front about it:

Statistically speaking, any replacement is more likely to be a town replacement, which is a big deal for scum teams as it can present a very dangerous and sudden unknown into the mix.

I brought up facts to support and emphasize the dangerous possibility of me strongly town-reading you and listening to you, if you are in fact town. Ideally, since these are indeed facts and not merely some fancy play, I am hopeful we are disrupting the scum team's plans even if I disclose the purpose of those posts now.
    A.K.A "That One Idiot"

49. ISO #1099

50. ISO #1100