S-FM 327 : Last Hope - Page 55
Register

User Tag List

Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,750 of 4823
  1. ISO #2701

Re: S-FM 327 : Last Hope

@Varcron

If Yues is scum and Pringles is town, what role could Yues possibly be where he would be scum visiting town?

When you PoE through the possible scum roles for Yuesford, you see that there is no scum role that actually visits town in the way that Yuesford did, meaning Yuesford must have been visiting Templar/scum

2. ISO #2702

3. ISO #2703

4. ISO #2704

5. ISO #2705

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    what made you visit yuesford?
    why did you jump to the conclusion yuesford/blink were scum? did you scum read any of them prior to that?
    Ok. Since you keep annoying me.

I just kind of randomed Yuesford.

I got the conclusion because no night kill. It appears that they levelled up a team member. In which case it's plausible I found two of them.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

6. ISO #2706

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    As of now I have my doubts as to frinckles being real.

I can't see him doing what he did the way he did as town, there's just to much agenda to it the way he jumped straight into Yues and I are SVS. There was no like interaction in thread to figure out what was what, it just seemed way to calculated. I could see frinckles doing this to out most of the PR'S, which did happen, and to try and take the heat off Lagattack. Frinckles knows I usually push my scum reads to hell and back, and fmpov after the OZY lynch, and the Lag train kind of disolving, I think it made Lag look sus. I can totally see a Lag+frinckles team ATM. Lag's behavior has been relentless, bashing me everytime i'm in thread.

I'm not sure where oberon/wrath fit in I assume jester between one of them and the other could probably be scum. I do get the feel mags been a bit pockety on me but IDK. I could see him as town but after his gambit I'm not so sure. He also doesn't fit into the frinck+lag team.

At this point in time the third scum eludes me. I thought it was PQR for how opportunistic he seemed when frinckles and Lag seemed like they were trying to bury me, but he's looked better as of late.

i only strongly TR ceko and Yues
    HEWWO HEWWOOOOO

7. ISO #2707

8. ISO #2708

9. ISO #2709

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Ok. Since you keep annoying me.

I just kind of randomed Yuesford.

I got the conclusion because no night kill. It appears that they levelled up a team member. In which case it's plausible I found two of them.
    so you literally had no reason? lol
    did you consider the possibility that yuesford was the other PR, or even the Magus, who would 100% visit someone?

10. ISO #2710

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    They can be both town

If Yuesford is not Darkness but a lesser scum role, and Frinckles is actually Archer, and the real Magus actually levelled up blink

Then both can be town.
    I mentioned it elsewhere, but there are no lesser scum roles that actually just solo visit a town:

Gargoyle - can't visit
    Shaman - does 2 visits
    Fanatic - visits shadows
    Horror - Scares villagers away from their house, notifying them (blink didn't say he was scared away, so not horror)
    Slime - This one is the only one that CAN solo visit a town, but why would a slime visit and risk getting spotted by an Archer UNLESS darkness also visited the target? But if Darkness visited the target then blink would have claimed being leveled up and then leveled down. He didn't claim that, therefore slime is not likely either

11. ISO #2711

12. ISO #2712

13. ISO #2713

Quote Originally Posted by LagAttack View Post
    I mentioned it elsewhere, but there are no lesser scum roles that actually just solo visit a town:

Gargoyle - can't visit
    Shaman - does 2 visits
    Fanatic - visits shadows
    Horror - Scares villagers away from their house, notifying them (blink didn't say he was scared away, so not horror)
    Slime - This one is the only one that CAN solo visit a town, but why would a slime visit and risk getting spotted by an Archer UNLESS darkness also visited the target? But if Darkness visited the target then blink would have claimed being leveled up and then leveled down. He didn't claim that, therefore slime is not likely either
    Which means that Yuesford has to be a role that he doesn't want to reveal, which is probably understandable.

14. ISO #2714

15. ISO #2715

16. ISO #2716

17. ISO #2717

18. ISO #2718

19. ISO #2719

so you literally had no reason? lol
    did you consider the possibility that yuesford was the other PR, or even the Magus, who would 100% visit someone?
    Correct. I just threw a dart at the board.

No I didn't consider that he was a PR but I suppose in hindsight he made the most sense of the afk-players. He was quiet and trolly but had like no personality compared to #2 or Zz's sassy ass.

20. ISO #2720

@Frinckles why didn't you answer me the first time? jester or no jester, its still a question that needs answering
    also, if you did in fact know I was lying, why did you try to hammer MM? since you said I'm jester and not Mafia, I would let him be hammered right?

21. ISO #2721

22. ISO #2722

@Auwt can a fanatic visit a town or only shadows?
    It's literally in their role card
    "Fanatic (Protection) (LVL 1)
    Target a member of the Shadows at night.
    You will give them a protection that will only last for this night.
    You can target yourself."

(But considering how you only skim anyway, I get it, you missed it)

23. ISO #2723

24. ISO #2724

25. ISO #2725

It's literally in their role card
    "Fanatic (Protection) (LVL 1)
    Target a member of the Shadows at night.
    You will give them a protection that will only last for this night.
    You can target yourself."

(But considering how you only skim anyway, I get it, you missed it)
    that doesn't mean he CANT go on a town fuck off
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

26. ISO #2726

If frinckles is real Yues could be slime and tried to janitor me but I leveled up so there was no kill

but at the same time he could be a doctor/magus/PR that visited me
    What Magus form would he use to visit you?

Doesn't make any sense to visit you as the protecting or RBing, so.

27. ISO #2727

28. ISO #2728

Shaman would have told Frinckles two targets (confirmed by host), and slime doesn't make sense as I mentioned in my other post
    yes, frinckles's archer claim makes no sense.

HEY I'M JAY FROM THE KUBZzzzz SCOUTS

OBJECTION!!!

TAKE THAT!!!!

IT'S THAT, DUDE!!!

29. ISO #2729

30. ISO #2730

If frinckles is real Yues could be slime and tried to janitor me but I leveled up so there was no kill

but at the same time he could be a doctor/magus/PR that visited me
    If he was trying to janitor you then you would have been leveled down too - but you didn't claim that.

If he were doctor (or any other actual power role), why did he not CC when 3 other people claimed power roles in order to verify himself + frinckles as the two real power roles?

If he were Magus what ability did he possibly use on you? The protection one? That can be used once per game on a night where a level 1 hero literally couldn't be killed?

31. ISO #2731

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    fuck this

even more scumpoints. u are not helping town AT ALL with this endless setup speculation. SETUP SPECULATION IS A STRATEGY EVILS USE TO DISTRACT FROM SCUMHUNTING

give us ur scumreads. just focus on scumreading for the rest of the game.
    Don't tell me what to do. I use mechanics in conjunction with players' claims, because mechanics dont lie, players do. Planning to ignore most of your posts from here, just like your earlier +scumpoints one.

32. ISO #2732

33. ISO #2733

34. ISO #2734

35. ISO #2735

The protection one seems most likely to me, making sure a new asset is okay.
    And how would a level 1 hero get killed night 1? There is literally zero killing roles for scum on night 1, worst case you get de-leveled, but that's not so bad compared to throwing away your ONLY protection ability for the ENTIRE GAME

36. ISO #2736

If he was trying to janitor you then you would have been leveled down too - but you didn't claim that.

If he were doctor (or any other actual power role), why did he not CC when 3 other people claimed power roles in order to verify himself + frinckles as the two real power roles?

If he were Magus what ability did he possibly use on you? The protection one? That can be used once per game on a night where a level 1 hero literally couldn't be killed?
    No I would not have been leveled down, that's an outright lie

37. ISO #2737

38. ISO #2738

39. ISO #2739

40. ISO #2740

41. ISO #2741

I think it's very suspicious that blinkskater doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that if Frinckles is town, then he's scum - because that means after a Frinckles lynch, town goes for him next
    BLINKSKATER CLAIMED GETTING LEVELED UP, NO CC

42. ISO #2742

Awfully confident from someone that only skims the setup, what makes you so confident about that, rather than acknowledging that maybe Frinckles could be scum?
    what are you talking about you just said if the janitor visits me id be leveled down I looked and it didnt say that.

43. ISO #2743

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    yes, frinckles's archer claim makes no sense.

HEY I'M JAY FROM THE KUBZzzzz SCOUTS

OBJECTION!!!

TAKE THAT!!!!

IT'S THAT, DUDE!!!
    The post that you responded to does not offer much to conclude that "archer claim makes no sense". How does excluding 2 shadow types, shaman and slime, make the archer claim non-sensical? Can still be Magus, Darkness, Fanatic.

44. ISO #2744

45. ISO #2745

46. ISO #2746

47. ISO #2747

@Frinckles why didn't you answer me the first time? jester or no jester, its still a question that needs answering
    also, if you did in fact know I was lying, why did you try to hammer MM? since you said I'm jester and not Mafia, I would let him be hammered right?
    Because I've been asked that question three times now and answered it three times.

And again, I didn't try to hammer MM. That is a lie.

48. ISO #2748

49. ISO #2749

50. ISO #2750

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Fair point, except that completely removes the protection magus from the question

Which means Yuesford needs to hardclaim to solve this.

And if he's villager he's fucking lying unless Frinckles is scum.
    Yeh, but Yues could also be scum with frinckles here to