S-FM Turnabout Mafia - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,800 of 3803
  1. ISO #2751

Re: S-FM Turnabout Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Voss View Post
    I believe you did call me out on us to not do that. I don't think you said anything about rigging the votes. You said more that Slaol is falliable. Mike jumped along and said the same thing. (Oh yeah he also questioned why was Damus on trial but Mike was one of the people that had him in his top votes).

So Marsh. Are you backing Mike's story word for word? Or are you taking the "I don't recall" defense. Either way, your answer was wishy washy.

(also that lol seemed forced)
    I never used the words "rigging the votes" but it means what I meant to say, that the mafia could change the outcome of the vote easily. And yes, that slaol is not infaillible either. I think you're right though, I was the first to claim it. I don't back Mike's words word for word, but I don't disagree with them either, it's in the same way of thinking.

and feel free to scum paint me over this, it's the right moment to do so, right? Since the matter is not really verifiable. You're putting me in the defendant's position here, which I have no reason to be.... I think you're just disappointed that someone actually answered to your stuff and said what had happened
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2752

Now I'm going to take the little sleep time I have to... sleep. Good night.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #2753

Oh yea, before I go: attempting a scumread on Mike or myself based on that thing in jury chat is reaching. And that's what you're trying to do right now. Now bye for real.

4. ISO #2754
    Ganelon

Spoiler : cvote :
    Gyrlander, Kenny, Marshmallow Marshall, Numbertwo, Light_Yagami, Mike, Voss, Distorted, Magoroth

5. ISO #2755
    Ganelon

-vote skip

I don't really want this day to go on much further. I'm interested in seeing people flip.

6. ISO #2756

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    @Marshmallow Marshall @Distorted @Mike @Voss @Numbertwo @Magoroth

Lets get a kenny or gyr lynch going.

Also #2 we need your voice today, if we mislynch youre gone tomorrow so you need to be invested today
    Im not completely convinced that Voss is town. Wouldn't surprise me if my defense target is the bomber. I don't think taking him to trial is a bad idea because it would also get rid of me and i'd rather suicide then be used as a sacrifice to the mafia gods.

My 2nd trial candidate is MM because of defending Damus so heavily. It made alot of sense to defend him if MM is mafia because they would win if he was innod on a 2nd trial.

7. ISO #2757

8. ISO #2758

9. ISO #2759

10. ISO #2760

11. ISO #2761

12. ISO #2762

13. ISO #2763

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    oh yeah and if voss ever becomes the lawyer or prosecutor then the bomber is going to be able to kill 2 people with 1 bomb. Assuming that Voss isn't the bomber himself.

I imagine that my wincon would be very hard if voss isn't the bomber. Just throwing it out there.
    welp, wanna skip? since if gyr flips maf then we can get voss up for u. takes 9 people to skip -.-

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

14. ISO #2764

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    welp, wanna skip? since if gyr flips maf then we can get voss up for u. takes 9 people to skip -.-
    im not completely convinced that he is mafia and since you guys are planning on lynching me if he flips town to remove the pile of town bodies i'd rather discuss some more.

Gyrlander did actually vote up damus to the trial which makes me think that he might not be a mafia member. It would be a extremely risky move to intentionally trial the guilty defendant on day 1.

15. ISO #2765

im not completely convinced that he is mafia and since you guys are planning on lynching me if he flips town to remove the pile of town bodies i'd rather discuss some more.

Gyrlander did actually vote up damus to the trial which makes me think that he might not be a mafia member. It would be a extremely risky move to intentionally trial the guilty defendant on day 1.
    If it was any other Mafia I would agree. but the fact that it was the guy who they can inno twice to win makes me think D1 would be the perfect day to vote him up. it was all unsure, most likely day to pull off an inno.

16. ISO #2766
    Ganelon

Posts 378Marshmallow Marshall

Posts 351Mike

Posts 276Slaol

Posts 261Distorted

Posts 246Voss

Posts 225Light_Yagami

Posts 209blinkskater

Posts 205Magoroth

Posts 128Frog

Posts 121Damus_Graves

Posts 106Gyrlander

Posts 88Kenny

Posts 76Numbertwo

Posts 58Stealthbomber16

Posts 37AIVION

my post count and syntax say I'm scum
    also wtf, I've never seen Numbertwo post this much in a game

17. ISO #2767
    Ganelon

If it was any other Mafia I would agree. but the fact that it was the guy who they can inno twice to win makes me think D1 would be the perfect day to vote him up. it was all unsure, most likely day to pull off an inno.
    true.
    who else voted Damus, besides myself?

18. ISO #2768

19. ISO #2769

20. ISO #2770

21. ISO #2771

I still think Voss is the best trial candidate, because then no matter what you decide to do with him im going to be removed from the game. Right now it just feels like you are keeping me around just to be able to reset the misslynches.

There has to be a reason that i have Voss is target
    maybe we are just keeping you around because we like you? ever thought of that??

22. ISO #2772
    Ganelon

maybe we are just keeping you around because we like you? ever thought of that??
    ^^

23. ISO #2773

24. ISO #2774

25. ISO #2775

26. ISO #2776

27. ISO #2777
    Ganelon

nah i dont think anyone will counterclaim bomber
    he's saying that if he were lying about his benign claim, and actually bomber, he would be counterclaimed.

28. ISO #2778

29. ISO #2779

30. ISO #2780

31. ISO #2781

sounds like you are annoyed by the fact that i take credit for damus death. Suspicious.
    nah i just dont believe ur exe claim fully still. u always comment on me not having the person whos going to be voted to the #1 spot. I think u want me to go in to the arena of death to boom again.

i mean, why would the real neutral counterclaim u when the first thing everyone did was decide "tomorrow we lynch you" lol doesnt give much incentive for a counter claim now does it?

32. ISO #2782
    Ganelon

nah i just dont believe ur exe claim fully still. u always comment on me not having the person whos going to be voted to the #1 spot. I think u want me to go in to the arena of death to boom again.

i mean, why would the real neutral counterclaim u when the first thing everyone did was decide "tomorrow we lynch you" lol doesnt give much incentive for a counter claim now does it?
    while it objectively makes sense to lynch No.2, it also makes just as much sense to put up Voss and inno. No.2 also mentioned that he doesn't want to be used as a vote resetter, and threatened to suicide if that happened.

his claim is such that he literally cannot be anything under than neutral. if we inno voss and he's still alive, he dies afterwards.

33. ISO #2783

34. ISO #2784

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    while it objectively makes sense to lynch No.2, it also makes just as much sense to put up Voss and inno. No.2 also mentioned that he doesn't want to be used as a vote resetter, and threatened to suicide if that happened.

his claim is such that he literally cannot be anything under than neutral. if we inno voss and he's still alive, he dies afterwards.
    nah i understand thats the plan. but theres also the downside of the fact bomber has another bomb. so he can easily bomb again during this trial. but we find out either way.

35. ISO #2785

36. ISO #2786

37. ISO #2787
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Again I Think It Would Be The Dumbest Move Ever To Pit Either Voss Or Number2 Up Today.. We Nee To Lynch A Mafia Or Get The Bomber Today..
    agree.
    so put up Kenny, Gyrlander, Mike.

38. ISO #2788

39. ISO #2789

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    Youre trying and i appreciate that but im not sold yet. You also kind of contradict yourself like on MM. Can you go into detail a bit more on these and try to identify which scum are the mafia team and why?
    Don't think I can go into more detail.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

40. ISO #2790

-vote skip

I don't really want this day to go on much further. I'm interested in seeing people flip.
    Yea agreed.
    -vote skip

Just to make sure though... @AIVION Skip =/= no lynch... right?

41. ISO #2791

true.
    who else voted Damus, besides myself?
    I technically did on D1, btw... I just started seeing him as town very close to EoD which I didn't know was coming, and then I was basically his jury defense attorney

42. ISO #2792

Nah, you are just playing with your failure-food. I just hope you guys remember that damus would probably still be alive if it wasn't for my actions when the time comes.
    This game is harsh, sadly, and the fact that you helped us doesn't mean we won't sacrifice you to the Old Gods to appease their wrath and to avoid losing if we mislynch.... :P

43. ISO #2793

Yes but if we do that we don't get the reset. And as rude as it is... giving him his win is not helping us, and suicide is not allowed. I have already asked this to host when I was getting pressured into oblivion because I could've became a mislead object for town, so no don't worry, he won't suicide there

44. ISO #2794

Now I gotta go bye

45. ISO #2795

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This game is harsh, sadly, and the fact that you helped us doesn't mean we won't sacrifice you to the Old Gods to appease their wrath and to avoid losing if we mislynch.... :P
    Ya this. Id prefer to give #2 his win tomorrow but ��*♂️

46. ISO #2796

47. ISO #2797

48. ISO #2798

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea agreed.
    -vote skip

Just to make sure though... @AIVION Skip =/= no lynch... right?
    Um. Skipping is sorta like lynching... lol. You stop the day and we go to the trial phase. Is that what you meant?
    Also no suicide allowed, but I may add a mechanic later on that basically is sort of like "being able to plead guilty" that is kinda like suicide..?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

49. ISO #2799

can i suicide if the town attempts to lynch me to cover up their failure?
    So you are anti town pro Scum? Still not lyching you today.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

50. ISO #2800