User Tag List

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1751

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    He did the same to me.
    The fact that someone played in an anti-town manner made you decide to do the same? Only hurts the town. If you're willing to make me consider you null-town you can start explaining me your thoughts or WHATEVER.

If I were a TPR I would keep active and actually try to help town win, together with my night abilities. Instead, you stay there like a mollusk. That's why I don't think you're town and I'm thinking in some scenarios you flip scum. I have thought about some and I'm currently asking Rachyl to work with me to see if she's worth .... something.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #1752

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The fact that someone played in an anti-town manner made you decide to do the same? Only hurts the town. If you're willing to make me consider you null-town you can start explaining me your thoughts or WHATEVER.

If I were a TPR I would keep active and actually try to help town win, together with my night abilities. Instead, you stay there like a mollusk. That's why I don't think you're town and I'm thinking in some scenarios you flip scum. I have thought about some and I'm currently asking Rachyl to work with me to see if she's worth .... something.
    Then what do you think of Tauntshaman?

3. ISO #1753

4. ISO #1754

And MM fucking leaves the moment I ask him to discuss with me. Useless brat. I guess it'll have to do with you Rachyl. I'd like to tell me what you think about Dutes. Does his Tracker claim make him nearlyt confirmed town for you? Don't you consider options that keep him as scum?

@Rachyl
    Hey, I just popped in as soon as I could. Now I'm here for a while. Lemme read.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #1755

Then what do you think of Tauntshaman?
    I'm going to read him and give you some opinions, even though I was reading N2 right now.

However, the fact that in a post where I ask you your thoughts about literally anything and recriminate your lurker / shitty attitude you respond back ASKING ME TO PARTICIPATE INSTEAD DOING IT YOURSELF doesn't give me good vibes. What do you think?

6. ISO #1756

You are not confirmed either.
    I never claimed to be so. Also, with "either" who do you mean? Are you talking about me saying you pretty much could flip scum?

- "I scum-read you"

-"Oh well, you could also not be town hehe"

10/10 defense

*cancer*

7. ISO #1757
    Rachyl

And MM fucking leaves the moment I ask him to discuss with me. Useless brat. I guess it'll have to do with you Rachyl. I'd like to tell me what you think about Dutes. Does his Tracker claim make him nearlyt confirmed town for you? Don't you consider options that keep him as scum?

@Rachyl
    Thats what Hybrid does when i question HIM! but for Dutes, id have to say that just because he claimed tracker doesnt mean hes still town, for all we know, The Thing converted him last night night. and like Magaroth says, you retain your town role when you become the Thing. So he MAY be town and telling the truth, but then on the other hand, theres a slight possibility that hes lying, and is actually The Thing. we just dont know.....

8. ISO #1758

I'm going to read him and give you some opinions, even though I was reading N2 right now.

However, the fact that in a post where I ask you your thoughts about literally anything and recriminate your lurker / shitty attitude you respond back ASKING ME TO PARTICIPATE INSTEAD DOING IT YOURSELF doesn't give me good vibes. What do you think?
    I gave al my thoughts.

9. ISO #1759

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    The more I read it, the more I am thinking we can't win if the survivalist only kill humans.
    We won't be able to kill every things even if we know who they are, they can convert evernight and we can only kill one guy every days. (SC's kill have a huge cooldown).
    If there is 3 things tomorrow, it's probably already lost.

Our only chances are to kill the survivalist OR kill multiple things in one day with the help of the survivalist.
    For this post and the post above, +1000000000000 townpoints lol. A thing would never want to do such a thing, it's too risky to solve the game for town lmao gj lenneth. So. Basically DO NOT suicide because it leads us to a R.I.P. town situation, we can get to a situation close of LYLO. I still think the nightkill is the best option for S.C. Also, to whoever is the survivalist, I would ask him to try to kill people he thinks are things, because if town gets screwed he does too SO DON'T MURDER US.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #1760

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, so you guys want to lynch dutes and let distorted nk?
    I want that. Maybe Dutes, maybe someone else, I'm slightly lost. My lynch pool is Dutes, Numbertwo, Tauntshaman, and blinkskater.

11. ISO #1761

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    i think 2 town kills is better then 1. I don't see a scenario where a commander day kill is more useful.
    Yep same here

12. ISO #1762

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Im not scum reading him, not yet anyways at least. I simply asked him a question and he wont answer it, he goes back into hiding whenever i try to pressure him. Its really strange. It almost makes me think that he is hiding something. And i have a really clever way of revealing a scum if i have the chance to, but Hybrid wont subject himself to my questioning. So i cant really question him any further, he hides and lurks so its nearly impossible.
    Mhmmm... That makes sense, but at the same time I'd do the same because I see this kind of scumhunting as more LAMIST than useful, actually. I don't think Hybrid would take that risk.

13. ISO #1763

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Alright, time to kick a newbie out so that he can't disturb us working
    -vote Dutes

ツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツツ
    But honestly i don't think dutes is scum
    i still think rachyl is the most scummy.
    but i'm ok with dutes die today so.
    -vote tauntshaman
    Lol that's so much bullshit opportunistic scum LOL.

14. ISO #1764

I HARDCLAIM TRACKER N1 BlinkSkater-> MM
    I couldn't get a read on Blink yesterday so i tracked him. He went to MM.

He also accused MM of being arso and started a vote on him. So i don't think Blink is the thing. Might stil be arso, but i doubt it.
    OH. MY. GOD. I wish I had read this before. Dutes AND blink are clean for now. If I die tomorrow, well kill blink cuz he's arson lol, and I know I'm not a thing SO BLINK IS CLEAN LOL @blinkskater sorry unless I die of course. And dutes... well, it makes much more sense now. He wanted to lay low while getting leads. That narrows the suspect pool hard. @Tauntshaman I'd like a list of reads, a new one, with explainations on every player. You just became my prime suspect.

15. ISO #1765
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Mhmmm... That makes sense, but at the same time I'd do the same because I see this kind of scumhunting as more LAMIST than useful, actually. I don't think Hybrid would take that risk.
    Your right i suppose.....I guess he wouldnt take that risk.......fine........ill leave Hybrid alone. Ill move my focus to someone new

16. ISO #1766

what is TPR tho i still have npo clue
    town protective?
    Town Power Role. TPR.

17. ISO #1767

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    -vote unvote
    i confirm
    I am not arson MM will not die from posion
    Ok sir things just got really interesting.

18. ISO #1768

Blinkskater Towny Played alot like last game when he was town.
    Ç

I wonder why you say here that Blink is a Towny read because he played a lot like last game when he was town, but then when you roleclaim you say that you followed him because you couldn't read him. Care to explain your shitty contradiction?

19. ISO #1769

Ç

I wonder why you say here that Blink is a Towny read because he played a lot like last game when he was town, but then when you roleclaim you say that you followed him because you couldn't read him. Care to explain your shitty contradiction?
    I said that because i did not want to reveal my role.

I tracked Blink because i suspected him. I thought maybe Blink was the thing, but then Blink when really hard into voting up MM so i think he is clean.

20. ISO #1770

-vote unvote
    i confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    Perhaps I have class? Nad i don't have anything to say

-vote unvote
    Dutes is confirmed town, I say we get a BG on him
    What the fuck? Some other people have class and participate, and you don't post anything, you MUST have something to say. That is bullshit. Plus, dutes is confirmed town, 100%???? UHM UHM UHM we don't know. He's not CONFIRMED. Just very likely to be town IMO. Welcome to my lynch pool. @Noz_Bugz

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Ç

I have the answer but I wonder if it's what he'll give =)

23. ISO #1773

I tracked Blink because i suspected him. I thought maybe Blink was the thing, but then Blink when really hard into voting up MM so i think he is clean.
    Ok he's clean lol

24. ISO #1774

Wait, people converted to the Thing still keep their Town roles?
    Yes x.x

25. ISO #1775

For this post and the post above, +1000000000000 townpoints lol. A thing would never want to do such a thing, it's too risky to solve the game for town lmao gj lenneth. So. Basically DO NOT suicide because it leads us to a R.I.P. town situation, we can get to a situation close of LYLO. I still think the nightkill is the best option for S.C. Also, to whoever is the survivalist, I would ask him to try to kill people he thinks are things, because if town gets screwed he does too SO DON'T MURDER US.
    Hmm you say +1000000 town points but i think its more like +1000000 not thing points because this infact would be a GREAT cover as arsonist

26. ISO #1776

Okey, you and me are going to work and win this game k? That is my only faith.
    Lol ok, any questions/discussion you want to have? I'M HERE NOW. But I'll have to go off at some point, so talk now :P

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

Hmm you say +1000000 town points but i think its more like +1000000 not thing points because this infact would be a GREAT cover as arsonist
    No, because arson can get converted (I think). It'd make him at risk of getting converted and therefore solving the game for future team. Also we gotta keep an eye on lenneth, very likely to get converted.

30. ISO #1780
    Rachyl

Okay, so does that mean that blinkskater is confirmed town if he tracked him, and nothing bad happened?

31. ISO #1781

I'll ask Mag to give me permanent SC. This setup is overpowered to Thing as duck.
    Ikr lol it's stupid it didn't look so bad on paper though.

32. ISO #1782

OH. MY. GOD. I wish I had read this before. Dutes AND blink are clean for now. If I die tomorrow, well kill blink cuz he's arson lol, and I know I'm not a thing SO BLINK IS CLEAN LOL @blinkskater sorry unless I die of course. And dutes... well, it makes much more sense now. He wanted to lay low while getting leads. That narrows the suspect pool hard. @Tauntshaman I'd like a list of reads, a new one, with explainations on every player. You just became my prime suspect.
    Heh taunts comments when dutes was almost lynched did it for me i am probally not taking my vote off of him

33. ISO #1783

Okay, so does that mean that blinkskater is confirmed town if he tracked him, and nothing bad happened?
    If I don't die tomorrow he'll be 100% confirmed town. Unless he's a REALLY weird thing that framed me instead of converting N1 lol

34. ISO #1784

Also, we should agree who to NK during the night. That way if Dist is converted he can't pull some random shenanigans.
    I vote for Tauntshaman's death if he's not lynched, else I vote for Noz_Bugz's.

35. ISO #1785

Ç

Interesting good pickup + townish points

36. ISO #1786

Unless Blink is the Thing and converted MM and they working togheter, or i am the Thing and Blink is converted and we work togheter.

But Blink went on me and on MM pretty hard. So i think he is clean.

37. ISO #1787

I'm also trying to understand D1's Scv BG claim. Like he literally claimed that on his 4th post and was his first really game related one.... I can not comprehend why the fuck would he do that, and I'm having trouble to distinguish it from town and scum.

I would like your thoughts about it.
    I don't know... The only thing I call pull is meta, and I know Scv is not stupid. He pulls stupid things and strategies when he's scum on the mod, and I always find him if he doesn't kill me before lol. But at the same time... It's kinda risky and obvious claim, no?

38. ISO #1788

Btw I said I was going to make a list of my reads... but not now, sorry lol my reads are changing hard atm

39. ISO #1789

I think Sc2mafia is the only site where all type of fiends come together and make games nearly impossible to win for town. Literally wtf is Scv doing. Claims BG, doesn't do fucking anything the whole game apart from saying "im a dead man make me sc hehehehhe".
    Yeah x.x @Scvmurderer who did u guard

40. ISO #1790
    Rachyl

Great. Okay. so he will be confirmed town tomarrow if you dont die. Lets focus on TauntShaman now. What do you guys think about him? He hasnt really done anything scummy so far, so i dont really have a read on on him.

41. ISO #1791

Valid agrument i dont think you should be a lynch target today wrll look into it more next day with leads and such

42. ISO #1792

Great. Okay. so he will be confirmed town tomarrow if you dont die. Lets focus on TauntShaman now. What do you guys think about him? He hasnt really done anything scummy so far, so i dont really have a read on on him.
    Not confirmed: he could still be a weirdo using a frame ability on me lol. But more like VERY VERY UNLIKELY to be thing and 100% not survivalist.

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

Ok: I caught up on the reading. @Distorted you're less active atm. What are you doing? Are you trying to keep your townread safe or what...? I still townread you highly, just... it's strange. Come back pls

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

D1's link :
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post733819

I actualy didn't continue the D1 after i post it ! Sorry but I made the D2 !
    The scumread/townread/vote are only about what people said D2. You can compare it with the d1 if you want.

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Hybrid
    role: tracker (fake #139
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl, Number2, Dutes, SCV
    scumReadBy: Dutes
    townRead: BlinkSkater, Noz(wtf?), Lenneth, MM
    townReadby: Blinkskater, MM
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Distorted :

Distorted
    role: shitizen
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: MM, Blinkskater, Dutes
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote: Rachyl, Dutes, MM, Dutes
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Dutes
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Blinkskater :

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Number2
    scumReadBy: MM
    townRead: hybrid, Distorted
    townReadby: Hybrid, Dutes
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Marshmallow Marshall
    role: shitizen => Radio Operator (MM did not speak N1...obviously xD)
    vote: Blinkskater , Blinkskater, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Blinkskater
    scumReadBy: Blinkskater
    townRead: Distorted, Hybrid, Lenneth
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Tauntshaman :

Tauntshaman
    role:
    vote: Distorted, Rachyl, Dutes, Rachyl
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Scvmurderer :

Scvmurderer
    role: Guard
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid
    townRead:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Numbertwo :

Numbertwo
    role:
    vote: Dutes
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater, Hybrid, Dutes
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Rachyl :

Rachyl
    role: Shitizen? (#141
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater
    townRead:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Noz :

Noz
    role:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Hybrid
    nbpost: 1,2,3,4,5,6
    Fun : number of post for D2:

Spoiler : Dutes :

Dutes
    role: Tracker (N1 : Blink->MM)
    vote: Number2, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Hybrid, Number2
    townRead: Lenneth, Distorted, Gyrlander, BlinkSKater, MM, SCV, Rachyl
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : post number :

Marshmallow Marshall : 427
    Distorted : 308
    blinkskater : 187
    Rachyl : 179
    Gyrlander: 109
    Hybrid : 100
    Lenneth : 98
    Tauntshaman : 75
    Scvmurderer : 75
    Dutes : 63
    Numbertwo : 46
    Noz_Bugz : 33

Gonna say my read soon.

48. ISO #1798

Spoiler : lenneth thingy :
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    D1's link :
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post733819

I actualy didn't continue the D1 after i post it ! Sorry but I made the D2 !
    The scumread/townread/vote are only about what people said D2. You can compare it with the d1 if you want.

Spoiler : Hybrid :

Hybrid
    role: tracker (fake #139
    vote: Rachyl
    scumRead: Rachyl, Number2, Dutes, SCV
    scumReadBy: Dutes
    townRead: BlinkSkater, Noz(wtf?), Lenneth, MM
    townReadby: Blinkskater, MM
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Distorted :

Distorted
    role: shitizen
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: MM, Blinkskater, Dutes
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Gyrlander :

Gyrlander
    role:
    vote: Rachyl, Dutes, MM, Dutes
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    nbpost:

Spoiler : Blinkskater :

Blinkskater
    role: TPR
    vote: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Rachyl, MM, Dutes, Number2
    scumReadBy: MM
    townRead: hybrid, Distorted
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Marshmallow Marshall :

Marshmallow Marshall
    role: shitizen => Radio Operator (MM did not speak N1...obviously xD)
    vote: Blinkskater , Blinkskater, Dutes, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Blinkskater
    townRead: Distorted, Hybrid, Lenneth
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Tauntshaman :

Tauntshaman
    role:
    vote: Distorted, Rachyl, Dutes, Rachyl
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Scvmurderer :

Scvmurderer
    role: Guard
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid
    townRead:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Numbertwo :

Numbertwo
    role:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater, Hybrid, Dutes
    townRead:
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Rachyl :

Rachyl
    role: Shitizen? (#141
    vote:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy: Hybrid, Blinkskater
    townRead:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : Noz :

Noz
    role:
    scumRead:
    scumReadBy:
    townRead:
    townReadby: Hybrid
    nbpost: 1,2,3,4,5,6
    Fun : number of post for D2:

Spoiler : Dutes :

Dutes
    role: Tracker (N1 : Blink->MM)
    vote: Number2, Tauntshaman
    scumRead: Hybrid, Number2
    townRead: Lenneth, Distorted, Gyrlander, BlinkSKater, MM, SCV, Rachyl
    townReadby:
    nbpost:
    comment:

Spoiler : post number :

Marshmallow Marshall : 427
    Distorted : 308
    blinkskater : 187
    Rachyl : 179
    Gyrlander: 109
    Hybrid : 100
    Lenneth : 98
    Tauntshaman : 75
    Scvmurderer : 75
    Dutes : 63
    Numbertwo : 46
    Noz_Bugz : 33

Gonna say my read soon.

Am I the only one finding that list utterly incomplete and false on some points?

49. ISO #1799

50. ISO #1800

28 and an half.
    Wtf. You had said that it was in 16 hours, now you EDITED YOUR POST (which is forbidden, dont do that), and changed it to 28.5, WHICH IS EVEN MORE FALSE. 4 hours 20 minutes. Lol. Why you lie on that...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.