User Tag List

Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,650 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1601
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Yeah the settings are more complicated than I espected.

if distorted kill someone at night, he can also kill the survivalist? Or only the things can be killed by the SC?
    Anybody that is not night immune can be killed at night by the SC.

2. ISO #1602
    Rachyl

okay thanks give me a minute, im reading through it real quick

3. ISO #1603

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Anybody that is not night immune can be killed at night by the SC.
    Loner (Mass Murderer) - Go on a Spree at someone's house every two nights, killing anyone who visits your target. You cannot be killed the night you kill someone.

Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die.

Meaning the night the MM kills someone, thats the only time survivalist is NI.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #1604

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Loner (Mass Murderer) - Go on a Spree at someone's house every two nights, killing anyone who visits your target. You cannot be killed the night you kill someone.

Chemist (Arsonist) - Poison someone at night. Poison lasts for one day and can be healed by a Doctor. If the poison is not healed, your target along with your target's target will die.

Meaning the night the MM kills someone, thats the only time survivalist is NI.
    AND :

Original Thing (Cult Leader) - Can choose to go into hiding every two nights, becoming completely immune to death at night

We didn't have SC yesterday so the OT will probably be NI tonight.

5. ISO #1605

AND :

Original Thing (Cult Leader) - Can choose to go into hiding every two nights, becoming completely immune to death at night

We didn't have SC yesterday so the OT will probably be NI tonight.
    @Magoroth if the thing goes into hiding, does that mean he cannot recruit that night?

6. ISO #1606
    Rachyl

I wonder if the chemist can poison the Thing?

7. ISO #1607

8. ISO #1608
    Ganelon

@Magoroth if the thing goes into hiding, does that mean he cannot recruit that night?
    Yes

9. ISO #1609

10. ISO #1610

@Magoroth if the thing is poisoned by the chemist the night he is in hiding, does the poison still go through and kill him a day later? or does it stop the poison? alternatively - if the thing is poisoned and the NEXT night goes into hiding, can he die from that poison still? im not sure when the people from poison die lol is it EoD? or night?

11. ISO #1611

12. ISO #1612

13. ISO #1613

@Magoroth if the thing is poisoned by the chemist the night he is in hiding, does the poison still go through and kill him a day later? or does it stop the poison? alternatively - if the thing is poisoned and the NEXT night goes into hiding, can he die from that poison still? im not sure when the people from poison die lol is it EoD? or night?
    I think he die the next night. (48h)

14. ISO #1614

You may frame a Thing as a Thing.

what is the purpose of that? XD
    probably if you have a detective on you and ur claiming a protective or something, dunno lol or if you get outted as a thing u can "frame" another thing to give them cover? there is unlikely but usable strategies with it =P

15. ISO #1615

16. ISO #1616
    Rachyl

probably if you have a detective on you and ur claiming a protective or something, dunno lol or if you get outted as a thing u can "frame" another thing to give them cover? there is unlikely but usable strategies with it =P
    LMFAO!

17. ISO #1617

18. ISO #1618
    Ganelon

if the thing is poisoned by the chemist the night he is in hiding, does the poison still go through - No.
    if the thing is poisoned and the NEXT night goes into hiding, can he die from that poison still - Yes.
    m not sure when the people from poison die - End of the following night

19. ISO #1619

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    if the thing is poisoned by the chemist the night he is in hiding, does the poison still go through - No.
    if the thing is poisoned and the NEXT night goes into hiding, can he die from that poison still - Yes.
    m not sure when the people from poison die - End of the following night
    so....I could be poisoned right now??? >=O What kind of sick host allows people to get poisoned and watches them slowly die!!!!! >=O

20. ISO #1620

21. ISO #1621

22. ISO #1622
    Rachyl

Wait so we dont know if were poisoned or not? thats kind of dumb though, because how is the doctor supposed to know if were poisoned if we dont? doesnt that ruin the purpose of even having a doctor if we ourselves cant even let him know that were poisoned? the odds seem stacked against Town

23. ISO #1623

24. ISO #1624

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Wait so we dont know if were poisoned or not? thats kind of dumb though, because how is the doctor supposed to know if were poisoned if we dont? doesnt that ruin the purpose of even having a doctor if we ourselves cant even let him know that were poisoned? the odds seem stacked against Town
    well if we knew we were poisoned that would defeat the purpose of it =P consider it like an SK, but just with a delayed kill. It's actually less powerful than an SK cuz it gives us an extra day with whomever was targeted.

25. ISO #1625

bussing is when evils "throw each other under the bus" kinda thing. Push at each other, vote each other ect. The OG thing will really be the only 1 worth reading lynch alignments on.
    But that mean they actualy know each other?

well if we knew we were poisoned that would defeat the purpose of it =P consider it like an SK, but just with a delayed kill. It's actually less powerful than an SK cuz it gives us an extra day with whomever was targeted.
    and that still let a chance for the doc (if he exist) to luckily heal someone

26. ISO #1626

27. ISO #1627

28. ISO #1628

29. ISO #1629
    Rachyl

Oh yep !

Good night folks, see you soon !
    goodnight Lenneth!

30. ISO #1630
    Rachyl

Im taking a shower and going to bed, goodnight everyone!

31. ISO #1631

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    i like how mm ignroed my wall of text, it was more contributing than his whole posts the entire game. oh well
    My answer to the post I just quoted was deleted?????????? I had basically said I answered, it's there, I said I was townreading you because thoughts were clear and precise, and i was agreeing with most stuff, i also answered the questions u had on me. Just search lol... unless that was deleted too x.x
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

32. ISO #1632

@Scvmurderer can you confirm you did not talk in a night chat btw? since masons have a night chat there is that possibility you did talk to recruit someone =P
    And there I had said you gave the perfect WIFOM for the scum I might find lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

33. ISO #1633

but, want me to just confirm u as town. that makes you the lead pretty much and takes all this damn attention off you. The way I see it I need to die sooner or later so if I can do it sooner to make a 'confirmed town' then I see that being more beneficial.
    But YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU can be a confirmed town... be S.C. and get re-elected, you won't get converted. And I think you not being the Thing is an obvious atm lol, cult would be retarded to convert you on n1.

34. ISO #1634

u claimed cit, its best for a citizen to have this role due to not having to decide between a TPR action and vigi. it pretty much turns u into a confirmed, immmune to conversion vigilante.
    you claimed cit too... plus you are already elected lol. I don't want you to daykill. It's useless risk atm.

35. ISO #1635

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    No dont use it on hybrid use it on someone who could be the thing but i advise you dont use it during the day you should lead us
    I think like blink atm. Use it at night, you don't die if you do that. Only your target does.

36. ISO #1636

that im still looking at. if i had to choose right now this second, dutes. he vanishes whenever someone pushes back at him.
    What do you think about blink @Distorted ? Your only reason to let him go was that he gave his word... lol...

37. ISO #1637

38. ISO #1638

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What do you think about blink @Distorted ? Your only reason to let him go was that he gave his word... lol...
    Well...He hasn't broken that meta yet..... But he did claim TPR so will prolly want info later - I'm somewhat lost in this just due to needing to figure out what strategy to take...

39. ISO #1639

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I voted Dutes cause he seems quite hey here I am hey BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seems like a shady person... I wouldn't be surprised if it were him. I mean, how was he the other game he played? I guess we can use some meta.
    He was silent, but not that kind of silent. He was contributing. Now he's really doing filler posts and calling people out for lurking when he's the most lurking lurker.

40. ISO #1640

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I voted Dutes cause he seems quite hey here I am hey BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and seems like a shady person... I wouldn't be surprised if it were him. I mean, how was he the other game he played? I guess we can use some meta.
    dutes last game was more aggressive, talked more, and asked more questions. this game he is kinda popping in then leaving when the heats off him. If it were to turn night right now he would be the target.

41. ISO #1641

Well...He hasn't broken that meta yet..... But he did claim TPR so will prolly want info later - I'm somewhat lost in this just due to needing to figure out what strategy to take...
    WELL I didn't finish the reading yet but please, DO NOT DAYKILL! I want you to be the confirmed citivig with conversion immunity!!!

42. ISO #1642

I'm ready to give him a chance FOR TODAY just because you know him very very well, and that I townread you a lot. But seriously... I really don't feel like letting him go. Btw this is about blink, to avoid any ambiguous situation (lemme guess, it's not even a word?)

43. ISO #1643

dutes last game was more aggressive, talked more, and asked more questions. this game he is kinda popping in then leaving when the heats off him. If it were to turn night right now he would be the target.
    I call meta from the mod too: his play really impressed me on the mod. I had some good games with him. I really get a scummy vibe from him atm. So this plan got my approval. Actually, it got it so much that...
    -vote dutes

44. ISO #1644

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I call meta from the mod too: his play really impressed me on the mod. I had some good games with him. I really get a scummy vibe from him atm. So this plan got my approval. Actually, it got it so much that...
    -vote dutes
    Do you want to ask me anything MM. I'm sleepy and willing to fullfil all your desires.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

45. ISO #1645

@Magoroth

Order of Operations:
    0.1 Thing Night Chat, Addict Night Chat
    0.2 The Original Thing goes into hiding
    1. Bartender roleblocks someone
    2. Biologist frames or inoculates someone
    3. Loner Attack
    3.5. Station Commander Attack
    4. Thing/Original Thing Attack.
    5. Poisoner gives poison
    6. Guard protects someone
    7. Doctor investigates someone
    8. Drug Dealer converts someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Tracker visits (sees all night actions, including those further down the list)
    11. Coroner Autopsy
    12. Radio Operator sees night chat
    13. Drunkard blackmails
    14. Snitch reads last will
    15. Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    16. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

ok so the OoO are somewhat off..... Bodyguard protects BEFORE thing conversion happens. In this result the thing would convert beforehand.

Also, You have the conversion BEFORE the investigation - so the doctor would see if someone was converted that night correct?

46. ISO #1646

@Magoroth and what does 3.0 and 3.5 mean? they happen at the same time? or not?

3. Loner Attack
    3.5. Station Commander Attack

4. Thing/Original Thing Attack.
    5. Poisoner gives poison
    6. Guard protects someone
    9. Warden alert
    10. Tracker visits (sees all night actions, including those further down the list)
    11. Coroner Autopsy
    13. Drunkard blackmails
    16. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

47. ISO #1647

@Magoroth Updated to what I believe it is, is this correct?

3. Bodyguard / Doctor protects
    4. Survivalist Attack and Station commander attack
    5. Thing/Original Thing conversion.
    6. Poisoner gives poison
    9. Warden alert
    11. Coroner Autopsy
    13. Drunkard blackmails

48. ISO #1648

@Magoroth oops forgot to move poison down since I dont think you will be sending out the notifications to the guy who got poisoned =P (example: tracker gets poisoned, you wouldent send him his results and then send him a message saying he died...)

3. Bodyguard / Doctor protects
    4. Survivalist Attack // Station commander attack // Poisoner Poison acts (if not healed)
    5. Thing/Original Thing conversion.
    6. Poisoner gives poison
    9. Warden alert
    10. Coroner Autopsy
    11. Radio Operator sees night chat
    12. Drunkard blackmails
    13. Snitch reads last will
    14. Tracker visits
    15. Drug Addicts/Drug Dealers are informed of fellow Addict's/Drug Dealer's conversion (if applicable)

49. ISO #1649

50. ISO #1650

@Scvmurderer can you confirm you did not talk in a night chat btw? since masons have a night chat there is that possibility you did talk to recruit someone =P
    I'm the bg
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.