S-FM 304: Instant Mafia - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Zedus View Post
    Probably scum teams:

1. Secondpassing + Bakermir. Not likely, early reveal is weak strat for mafia.
    2. Varcron + Auwt. More likely. Both in my neut list, saying some neutral or right things, but Auwt plays more passive then always (according to previous game and mod). Need to keep an eye for them.
    3. Ganelon +Stealthbomber16. Most likely. I am almost sure one of them is scum, their plays are anti-town whole game: shittalking, randoming and so on. If one of them revealed as mayor, best way for us is lynch another atm.
    4. Marshmallow+Ganelon. Can be, if SB will confirm himself with real role. I still want to trust SB for real, and if he is mayor (I realy hope we have one), it will be easy to find evils after his reveal. Ganelon's random vote on Marshmallow can be mafia strat "I voted him once, so we aren't the same team". Sure I will not buy this shit.
    5. Marshmallow+Stealthbomber16. Well, can be realy good scum team with one shittalker and one passive player with a low presence.

Sure there is no possible team with my presence, because I am town. Also there is no linked players for me.

For now, SB, I hope you are our hiding mayor, if your TPR claim is correct. If so, then unvote me (if Ganelon is not evil, I will be insta lynched after you got your +1 vote) and reveal to remove every links from you, and we will easy find evils after.
    I disagree with you on the early reveal

There have been a few games in the mod and here where scum has done an early reveal as a TPR and been locked, this (could) potentially be the case however I doubt it, for the time being I think we have 4 townies.

2. ISO #252

The only thing working correctly in this game is mechanics.
    There is 2 evils here. They are team. Yes, better for them is having no visible connections between them, but there IS connection. This connection is works. "Reading" is not works, and I explained why. Most "readings" I seen in this game are missleading. Almost all "readings", honestly, is not useful. But mechanics always works. Votes works. Actions works. Look at actions and votes first.

Varcron must reveal role now.
    I already revealed my role goofy, but I'll bold it again for you

Sheriff I hardclaim it and with that townlock Auwt from any and all opinion change from here on out.

3. ISO #253

Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Now my scumlist

1. Marshmallow Marshall - scum probably. He have like no game presence. Another probably scum, Ganelon, voted him most likely for avert suspicion.
    2. bakermir - strong citizen. I see no reason for mafia to reveal sheriff+cit pair so early. It's weak strat then you have great pool of unclaimed roles, it's bad idea to show connection between you. Bakermir believe in "reading", but I know he is good player. How can good player accept this weak and risky strat in mafia chat? No, i think, he is real citizen.
    3. Auwt - weak scum pair with Varcron. Why not neutral? Because Auwt is realy VERY good as town player, but not so good as evil (according to mod experience and previous game). I see no good town plays from him, just some obvious info. Also late revealing is more scumlike then townlike. This is realy weak "reading" lol. But I can't just buy this sheriff+cit confirmation.
    4. Ganelon - strong scum. Random voting. Ignoring questions. Shittalking. Anti-town plays. The only reason I still afraid of missleading for him "how can evil act so obvious, it's impossible". Linked with Stealthbomber16 (unreasonable votes on me) and with Marshmallow (voted him in the first post, more likely just to cancel the vote later and "remove" linking opportunity)
    5. Varcron - weak scum pair with Auwt. Well, this based mostly on Auwt's plays, not on Varcron's. Still plan B for me, but this can be good mafia play.
    6. Zedus - 100% town, because I know it. I am glad I have no any links with another players. No any sheriff or "sheriff" confirming me and so on.
    7. Stealthbomber16 - scum probably. Shittalking a lot, no constructive, this GF claim, weak mason claim after. Well, I have one point to his good alignment: maybe he waited for double masons claim from mafia to cc them, that's why he act this way. But I see only one link with him - Ganelon (focused votes, that realy doesn't matter on me or on someone else). That's why I prefer to press Ganelon.
    8. secondpassing - most likely sheriff. Well, I have to trust someone, and I trust that "weakest mafia play" is just a correct town play. If this guys are mafia, they deserved win, lol.

Well, now I will dream about plot twist like Marshmallow comes and reveals as mayor.
    To be honest, game is ending here, after Marshmallow Marshall will call his role. After that it's all about trust Auwt+Varcron or not. And I see no reason to play for 2 days, we will have all info, and nothing new will happens. We will have no more info, it's over. That's why I think this setup is strange.

I did everything I can. My vote still on Ganelon, because he have connections with 2 scums from my scumlist. And I see no way for new info appears in this game, except Marshmallow Marshall mayor revealing, lol.

But realy main thing you should never forget: if you think someone is scum, first think about who is his ally. Because he has ally. And this is over 9000% true then all of your "readings". Mechanics works, reading - not.
    I see the Varcron's claim in the same way as secondpassing's one. Both claimed Sheriff.
    Both came and just said it like lol,
    Both bakermir and I werent confirmed before.
    Both Sheriff claim are either BIG gambler, but apparently both of them got correct.

Apparently in the Stealth vs Zedus vs Ganelon its really hard to guess a team.
    Considering votes, as for now and as I explained in my pairing post, some mins ago, Marshmallow is the common factor of all 'non-confirmed townie'.

4. ISO #254

Why do I have 6 pings from Zedus

And why is he saying I have "no game presence" for going to sleep like a normal person

And why is he putting 5 players in the scum pool

AAAAAAAAAAAA
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

Updating roleclaims:
    1. @Marshmallow Marshall - like No claim. Solo mason claim with (not true) mark doesn't counts?
    2. @bakermir - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #
    3. @Auwt - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #5)
    4. @Ganelon - No claim
    5. @Varcron - Sheriff claim
    6. @Zedus - Citizen claim
    7. @Stealthbomber16 - "Some TPR" claim.
    8. @secondpassing - Sheriff claim
    uhhh okay, everyone claimed it seems. I hardclaim Citizen. No point in hiding anymore, we already have people claiming Sheriff all over the place lol.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #256

Now my scumlist

1. Marshmallow Marshall - scum probably. He have like no game presence. Another probably scum, Ganelon, voted him most likely for avert suspicion.
    2. bakermir - strong citizen. I see no reason for mafia to reveal sheriff+cit pair so early. It's weak strat then you have great pool of unclaimed roles, it's bad idea to show connection between you. Bakermir believe in "reading", but I know he is good player. How can good player accept this weak and risky strat in mafia chat? No, i think, he is real citizen.
    3. Auwt - weak scum pair with Varcron. Why not neutral? Because Auwt is realy VERY good as town player, but not so good as evil (according to mod experience and previous game). I see no good town plays from him, just some obvious info. Also late revealing is more scumlike then townlike. This is realy weak "reading" lol. But I can't just buy this sheriff+cit confirmation.
    4. Ganelon - strong scum. Random voting. Ignoring questions. Shittalking. Anti-town plays. The only reason I still afraid of missleading for him "how can evil act so obvious, it's impossible". Linked with Stealthbomber16 (unreasonable votes on me) and with Marshmallow (voted him in the first post, more likely just to cancel the vote later and "remove" linking opportunity)
    5. Varcron - weak scum pair with Auwt. Well, this based mostly on Auwt's plays, not on Varcron's. Still plan B for me, but this can be good mafia play.
    6. Zedus - 100% town, because I know it. I am glad I have no any links with another players. No any sheriff or "sheriff" confirming me and so on.
    7. Stealthbomber16 - scum probably. Shittalking a lot, no constructive, this GF claim, weak mason claim after. Well, I have one point to his good alignment: maybe he waited for double masons claim from mafia to cc them, that's why he act this way. But I see only one link with him - Ganelon (focused votes, that realy doesn't matter on me or on someone else). That's why I prefer to press Ganelon.
    8. secondpassing - most likely sheriff. Well, I have to trust someone, and I trust that "weakest mafia play" is just a correct town play. If this guys are mafia, they deserved win, lol.

Well, now I will dream about plot twist like Marshmallow comes and reveals as mayor.
    To be honest, game is ending here, after Marshmallow Marshall will call his role. After that it's all about trust Auwt+Varcron or not. And I see no reason to play for 2 days, we will have all info, and nothing new will happens. We will have no more info, it's over. That's why I think this setup is strange.

I did everything I can. My vote still on Ganelon, because he have connections with 2 scums from my scumlist. And I see no way for new info appears in this game, except Marshmallow Marshall mayor revealing, lol.

But realy main thing you should never forget: if you think someone is scum, first think about who is his ally. Because he has ally. And this is over 9000% true then all of your "readings". Mechanics works, reading - not.
    This is dandy, you have three town reads and 5 scumreads.

My read list:

Town: Me, Auwt, MM, SB16

The reason I place both SB16 and MM as town is because based on what I have seen and how they play there is nothing signalling "LOL SCUM LYNCH HUEHUEHUE"

My null reads: Bakermir, Zedus, Ganelon, SP

The reason I null read Zedus is because I think he has townie intentions, however seems to be barking up multiple wrong trees which I don't really like. Ganelon has made minimal things to signal town or scum in my eyes, and I am just unsure about the two sheriff thing (as much as I want it to be true)

This read list will develop as the day progresses, I'm not really worried about it since we still have over 48 hours to make a decision.
    [

7. ISO #257

Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Auwt View Post
    Well actually not that he doesnt like you, but apparently he likes MM a bit more :/
    Lie. I don't like MM, he have no game presence and now 7 ppl just waiting for him. I don't like Ganelon for this randoming (now it's bakermir, great...), because it's bad both for evil team (if he is evil, he just pointing at himself like "look at me, look, I doing shit, attention please!") and for town (if he is town, this unreasonable votes will not help). I cannot "like more" someone, if I dislike both.

But this is not about like or not. It's about scum or not. They both are in my scum list. But, once more, according to mechanics there is 2 mafia here. MM and Ganelon can be mafia pair, also Ganelon and SB can be (and also you and Varcron). Choosing between MM and SB is gambling(first one can be just afk and we lynch him for that, second one just can be frustrating with solo mason role) so I prefer to stay on Ganelon.

But I see no strong town plays from you, Auwt. You are strong town player, but now you still not posted your trust-list/scum list. This makes your suspicious for me. Where is it?

8. ISO #258
    Ganelon

I haven’t made minimal things lmao
    im making reads, just because I’m not pointing them out in the open doesnr mean I haven’t done shit
    you can see this plainly if you pay attentjon

9. ISO #259

Lie. I don't like MM, he have no game presence and now 7 ppl just waiting for him. I don't like Ganelon for this randoming (now it's bakermir, great...), because it's bad both for evil team (if he is evil, he just pointing at himself like "look at me, look, I doing shit, attention please!") and for town (if he is town, this unreasonable votes will not help). I cannot "like more" someone, if I dislike both.

But this is not about like or not. It's about scum or not. They both are in my scum list. But, once more, according to mechanics there is 2 mafia here. MM and Ganelon can be mafia pair, also Ganelon and SB can be (and also you and Varcron). Choosing between MM and SB is gambling(first one can be just afk and we lynch him for that, second one just can be frustrating with solo mason role) so I prefer to stay on Ganelon.

But I see no strong town plays from you, Auwt. You are strong town player, but now you still not posted your trust-list/scum list. This makes your suspicious for me. Where is it?
    Auwt isn't as experienced and as such I do not expect him to make massive town plays like some other people here that can smell shit from a long range (looks over at MM, SB, and Ganelon)

You don't like Ganelon for his randoming yet haven't even mentioned my early vote on Bakermir lol.

-unvote

10. ISO #260

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why do I have 6 pings from Zedus
    Not you, everyone have. I posting claimlist... Well, everyone can do this, but I already did, why not.

so, finally we have:

1. @Marshmallow Marshall - Citizen claim
    2. @bakermir - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #8 )
    4. @Ganelon - Citizen claim
    7. @Stealthbomber16 - Mason claim

11. ISO #261

Wrong.
    Only mafia with balls of steel will claim double masons. Because there can be real mason (or masons) to cc them.
    Wrong. Scum did that once in this setup. And they won. Do not think scum will be afraid to buddy eachother: this is a one day setup, there is no towncred to gain from lynching your ally, only defeat. This isn't only true for Masons, but also for players in general.

12. ISO #262

Not you, everyone have. I posting claimlist... Well, everyone can do this, but I already did, why not.

so, finally we have:

1. @Marshmallow Marshall - Citizen claim
    2. @bakermir - Citizen claim (confirmation - info from #8 )
    4. @Ganelon - Citizen claim
    7. @Stealthbomber16 - Mason claim
    Thinking about it 3 TPR's sounds relatively in the ballpark, I would've thought 2 would be it though.

13. ISO #263

By the way, to you all saying that "oooo stealth is scum because he shitposted and used wifom ooooooooooooo", which seems to be especially Zedus, stop it lol. That's how he plays. And I actually think he's rather towny atm, because he was still posting useful and correct objections and moving town forward. That being said, I'm not putting too much weight on this because it's far from impossible that he's consistently suggesting correct mechanical play, once again.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Not sure Zedus would be THAT zealous and intolerant towards people who went to sleep if he were scum. Some town points for him. That being said, I don't agree with his super fast-paced attacks. Like, we're not even 24 hours in and Auwt would have been supposed to post a reads list? Why him and not others? Why is it scummy to not do it that early?

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

And I actually think he's rather towny atm, because he was still posting useful and correct objections and moving town forward.
    Yes, and I removed my vote from him, you know. I still have no reason to remove him from scumlist (especially after you defending him AGAIN). Will you say AGAIN "I am not defending him"?

19. ISO #269

1. Before or after other roles revealed?
    2. Do you realy think one random event mean something in statistics? They just had luck once, that's all. But it's bad strat.
    It was their official claim.

Yes, it does mean something lol. WIFOM makes that kind of "bad strats" work rather well sometimes. I don't exclude the scum team being a Sheriff-Citizenclear pair for this reason.

20. ISO #270

Not sure Zedus would be THAT zealous and intolerant towards people who went to sleep if he were scum. Some town points for him. That being said, I don't agree with his super fast-paced attacks. Like, we're not even 24 hours in and Auwt would have been supposed to post a reads list? Why him and not others? Why is it scummy to not do it that early?
    I agree that Zedus looks town (at least from my eyes), his tone reminds me of Lois (Frog) from last game which I dislike though. I'd like an actual IDA on why he thinks that Auwt is scum over anyone else though.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

Yes, and I removed my vote from him, you know. I still have no reason to remove him from scumlist (especially after you defending him AGAIN). Will you say AGAIN "I am not defending him"?
    Mmmm, so if I say I townread someone and that I disagree with your scumread on them, I'm automatically defending them and am scummy? This translates to "Whoever has reads that are opposed to mine is scum". And it SUCKS. Boooo

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I agree that Zedus looks town (at least from my eyes), his tone reminds me of Lois (Frog) from last game which I dislike though. I'd like an actual IDA on why he thinks that Auwt is scum over anyone else though.
    I was debating using the term "God syndrome" about his overly controlling town leader playstyle, so yes, I definetly see where you're coming from.

25. ISO #275

Mmmm, so if I say I townread someone and that I disagree with your scumread on them, I'm automatically defending them and am scummy? This translates to "Whoever has reads that are opposed to mine is scum". And it SUCKS. Boooo
    Unconvincing. You protected him twice, and I remember that. One more point to link between you and him.

26. ISO #276

I was debating using the term "God syndrome" about his overly controlling town leader playstyle, so yes, I definetly see where you're coming from.
    I waited for mayor reveal to explain my conclusions and follow mayor. But we have no mayor. Also I explained before (look at text under the spoiler) that we playing mafia this way in Russia. It's not "god synrome", it's just active playstyle and it works. I don't know why are you perceive it this way. It's some part of your mentality, nothing more.

Spoiler : Also... :
    There is no God. You should know.

27. ISO #277

Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Ya know im the kind of person 'you ask you get'

Read list :

Varcron : Obvious reason. Town-locked.

bakermir and secondpassing : Bakermir made really nice post and we thought alike a lot during early plays. Considering SP, revealed early as Sheriff (gambled? I dont think so) and confirmed Bakermir who didnt claim anything at the time. I'm not seeing this duos being the two scums.
    And as I said
    Finding Sheriff first, so that we can easily find if someone is lying.
    Lets check how a Sheriff claim can lead to :

2 players, Sheriff and X :

1) Sheriff is a real Sheriff, and X is real Citizen
    2) Sheriff is a fake Sheriff, and X tell Sheriff is wrong

3) fake Sheriff got extremely lucky, and X is real Citizen
    4) Sheriff is fake Sheriff, and cover scum team mate X as a Citizen.
    So bakermir and SP are at least on the same side if we exclude (3). I dont see them being double scum, with that in mind, they are most likely Town.

Stealthbomber16 : Decisive posting, his post makes a lot of sense (and im quoting him a lot because its really interesting), but cannot really be proven, might still fake Mason with another one claiming something else. I'm still not fully trusting him.

Zedus : Very implicated in the game, maybe a bit too much, some post really makes sense, some are still a bit weird. Focus on little thing (early lol vote and claim from SB, MM, Ganelon...). Im mitigated on this case.

Ganelon : Small posts without much infos, wasnt really willing to reveal roles. Somehow this changed after Varcron's claim. Weird.

Marshmallow Marshall : In most of my possible pairing list (actually on all the pairing I did), claiming Citizen. As SB16 recommend, we should watch for citizens claim

28. ISO #278

Unconvincing. You protected him twice, and I remember that. One more point to link between you and him.
    You're pulling loose strings based off of less than 24 hrs worth of posts. I'm willing to bet that if we lynched over half of your scumreads they would be town and as such will not continue to listen to them until they are better developed.

I agree with basically everything MM has said so far (even though he could be pocketting me reeeeee) and as such rightfully is in a solid town position in my eyes with Auwt, you, me, and SB16 now.

29. ISO #279
    Ganelon

looks like you came to the same conclusion as I did. lol

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You're pulling loose strings based off of less than 24 hrs worth of posts. I'm willing to bet that if we lynched over half of your scumreads they would be town and as such will not continue to listen to them until they are better developed.

I agree with basically everything MM has said so far (even though he could be pocketting me reeeeee) and as such rightfully is in a solid town position in my eyes with Auwt, you, me, and SB16 now.
    is it bad if I’m townreading you?

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    Yeah, so that makes me the second best? I will do my best to be better than Martin this time

Also, I believe claiming citizen this early isn't good for town. In my experience and opinion; revealing a lamb early never going to help town. So I find this post 50% scum and 50% townie mistake.

Why did you feel the need to reveal yourself a second time in the same hour? This is stinky.

You are correct in one way. However, MM's response post #28 is quite reasonable. Stealth's post indicate nothing but a possible key town player or a good chance of being scum. I don't believe MM defended them because of being in the same team but more like they were concerned with your tunneling on stealthbomber.

I think you are right with your reflex against stealthbomber but it is too early to call the shots.
    Mmmm, I don't like this post. Bakermir is keeping a lot of doors open to attack people. Each color is a door he opens for him to push on people later, a reason to base an eventual scumread on later without immediatly putting weight in any of them. And that is scummy.

33. ISO #283

Maybe that man, Frog, is russian? Or played with russian community? Or read about russian agressive mafia playstyle? Or just came to these playstyle himself (most likely)?
    Anyway, let's stop offtopic.

I explained all my conclusions.
    Keep an eye on Auwt+Varcron. If one of them voted someone, and another one not, keep in mind +1 insta vote possible.

I going to sleep, so for now I have to
    -unvote

But my vote still on Ganelon for now. We have 2 days to think about it.

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Maybe that man, Frog, is russian? Or played with russian community? Or read about russian agressive mafia playstyle? Or just came to these playstyle himself (most likely)?
    Anyway, let's stop offtopic.

I explained all my conclusions.
    Keep an eye on Auwt+Varcron. If one of them voted someone, and another one not, keep in mind +1 insta vote possible.

I going to sleep, so for now I have to
    -unvote

But my vote still on Ganelon for now. We have 2 days to think about it.
    You know how I work, I'm always keeping the D1 vote to quite late.

36. ISO #286

ok, so you're basically ignoring what I said
    I waited for mayor reveal to explain my conclusions and follow mayor. But we have no mayor. Also I explained before (look at text under the spoiler) that we playing mafia this way in Russia. It's not "god synrome", it's just active playstyle and it works. I don't know why are you perceive it this way. It's some part of your mentality, nothing more.

Spoiler : Also... :
    There is no God. You should know.
    Yes, I know, there is neither God, nor savior, nor tribune... The class war must begin @Ganelon

Active playstyle is good. "You disagree with me? SCUM" is called OMGUS ("Oh My God, U Suck") and is bad for town's activity (since people can't say much because you monopolize discussion about them being scum for disagreeing with you) and bad for your reads (since it's not accurate). You're doing both of those things atm. I'm asking you to stop doing the latter while keeping the former.

37. ISO #287

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    looks like you came to the same conclusion as I did. lol
    Hm, interesting. I'm oddly unsure about your alignment this game, usually I don't have a hard time reading you...
    is it bad if I’m townreading you?
    Yes, it is. Varcron must be sacrificed to the gods on D1, for it is tradition.
    But I like him too lol

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

I... he just gave you his reasons to remove me from your scum list.

I’m not being lynched today. Stop it. You are the only one who scumreads me.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

40. ISO #290
    Ganelon

imo it’s either bakermir (and obviously secondpassing) or Mm and someone else
    stealth made some fake posts that were obviously lies on his part such as when he said Zedus was scummy as hell for (essentially) selective reading

41. ISO #291

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

Ya know im the kind of person 'you ask you get'

Read list :

Varcron : Obvious reason. Town-locked.

bakermir and secondpassing : Bakermir made really nice post and we thought alike a lot during early plays. Considering SP, revealed early as Sheriff (gambled? I dont think so) and confirmed Bakermir who didnt claim anything at the time. I'm not seeing this duos being the two scums.
    And as I said

So bakermir and SP are at least on the same side if we exclude (3). I dont see them being double scum, with that in mind, they are most likely Town.

Stealthbomber16 : Decisive posting, his post makes a lot of sense (and im quoting him a lot because its really interesting), but cannot really be proven, might still fake Mason with another one claiming something else. I'm still not fully trusting him.

Zedus : Very implicated in the game, maybe a bit too much, some post really makes sense, some are still a bit weird. Focus on little thing (early lol vote and claim from SB, MM, Ganelon...). Im mitigated on this case.

Ganelon : Small posts without much infos, wasnt really willing to reveal roles. Somehow this changed after Varcron's claim. Weird.

Marshmallow Marshall : In most of my possible pairing list (actually on all the pairing I did), claiming Citizen. As SB16 recommend, we should watch for citizens claim
    Not sure I agree with your Bakermir read, and not sure I agree to either exlucde (3) or (4), but ok.
    I think you and Varcron are a town pair.
    100 % agreed on Stealth.
    Agreed on Zedus (although I think he's town, in a very similar way Lois (Frog) was town (and wrong) last game).
    Ganelon didn't want citizens to claim to avoid giving claim room for scum "sheriffs". Once one citizen claimed (Varcron), it wasn't so important anymore. I'd say that makes sense and isn't weird at all? Am I missing something?
    Boooo

42. ISO #292
    Ganelon

Re: Re : S-FM 304: Instant Mafia

I will be off for several hours.
    Feel free to mention me if you need something.
    scum telling everyone they’re gonna log off to make themselves look more responsible?? ;P

43. ISO #293
    Ganelon

Okay how about a Zedus-Stealrh scum team? 🥴

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I... he just gave you his reasons to remove me from your scum list.

I’m not being lynched today. Stop it. You are the only one who scumreads me.
    I'm curious, are you seriously cligning to a solo mason claim lol?

45. ISO #295

imo it’s either bakermir (and obviously secondpassing) or Mm and someone else
    stealth made some fake posts that were obviously lies on his part such as when he said Zedus was scummy as hell for (essentially) selective reading
    WHY ME XD

46. ISO #296
    Ganelon

WHY ME XD
    because you haven’t xounterclaimed crier yet

47. ISO #297

I'm curious, are you seriously cligning to a solo mason claim lol?
    Yep. I’m solo mason.

Naz told me “ur solo mason lol” so I’m moving forward under the implication that I’m solo mason.

48. ISO #298

We currently have to consider the validity of whether or not two sheriffs could exist in this setup in addition to a solo mason.

I’m more inclined to lynch among the 3 remaining citizens currently but I want other opinions right now.

49. ISO #299

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    im sheriff bakermir is town
    mayors can claim citizen if they want
    or they can claim mayor and be a poop
    just like your face
    i tried reading an old game to get a better understanding of the setup for the game i played in two games ago
    in all honesty i was just wasting my time and getting nowhere
    also naz is a different host if blink was the last host
    they're always bound by the setup needing to be somewhat balanced
    so 2-3 tprs sounds about right
    i think something like sheriff mayor mason would be funny
    no at that point we go ahead and host meta
    well we at that point are marshmallow marshall metaing because thedarklord is the one that has to balance the setup

town is likely to have two or maybe three
    actually now that i think about it maybe even one tpr
    so if we see three tpr or four or five
    we lynch between the tpr yeah
    because the ratio of citizens becomes smaller again
    for this reason i can see the setup being four tpr esp if there are sheriffs able to check the same citizen
    i doubt it though and i doubt because of host meta

too many tpr claims we meta it and lynch tprs
    why am i rereading the thread lol
    old habits die hard
    just a bunch of auwt zedus twirling around to find that
    the best use of time is just to formulate reads

this is not ganelon aivions game this is not insanity
    i currently have three townreads
    i should not deathtunnel good thing no lembird this game
    so including me that is about four townreads pretty good i thinks
    Umm... why is Secondpassing that weird? A ton of host meta, some weird shitposting, no capital letters (which is rare for SP), suggestion to "lynch TPRs" that makes no sense in a one day setup lol... what is that?

50. ISO #300

Umm... why is Secondpassing that weird? A ton of host meta, some weird shitposting, no capital letters (which is rare for SP), suggestion to "lynch TPRs" that makes no sense in a one day setup lol... what is that?
    The more I look at this post the more I dislike it.

You put way more stuff in here than is actually credible, the no capital letters in particular I’m like “huh?” That’s not alignment indicative in any way shape or form and I’m really confused as to why you pointed it out. It reminds me of how PTB mislynched me one time by just putting as much bullshit on the wall as possible and watching some of it stick.