Page 67 of 92 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 4558
  1. ISO #3301

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

I'm thinking of MM claiming to visit Light and confirming him as town. There's no way for this to have happened. The only role that could visit someone AND confirm them as town on N1 is a Mason Leader, and Light is no Citizen.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Explain yourself.

6. ISO #3306

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Do you think I killed renegade because I wanted to hinder town? Of course not.
    I probably woulda just offed Sen or something.
    You Didnt Off Me? Why Didnt You Target Me Over Renegade.. I Was Scum Read By A Lot Of The Town..

13. ISO #3313

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

16. ISO #3316

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    You do stuff, and when you explain it to us we reach the conclusion that it's horribly scummy / doesn't make sense or both.
    Yep, basically what happens

Just as a heads up to you all I will probably not be present for EOD, however I will do my best to be.

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So, while we wait for some useful stuff how are you guys doing?
    I'm good. Thinking of making ice cream soon. Also wondering when the stock market will reflect current economic conditions.
    How about you?

Btw have you ever taken a myers-briggs personality test? It's also known as MBTI

21. ISO #3321

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    So, while we wait for some useful stuff how are you guys doing?
    Sick of quarantine. :<

I started self-isolating very early (around mid February) because I knew that if China was cancelling their new year -which is a massive source of income-, it meant serious business, so I'm about 3 months in now. Everyday I feel like saying fuck it and going out, but I restrain myself and stay home, and then spend the rest of the time avoiding overdoing any substances, because I don't want to come out of this being dependent to anything.

So rather annoying, but I'm trying to prevent it from getting to me, and things like this game make it easier. (:

How about you?

------------------------

Btw have you ever taken a myers-briggs personality test? It's also known as MBTI
    Might as well read your horoscope. d:

22. ISO #3322

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Believe MM Is Actually Serial Killer And How He Know Is That He Attacked His Self After Attacking Sen.. Unfortunately I Wasnt Able To Run Him Over..
    Quote Originally Posted by setup/SK
    If you attempt to target yourself, nothing will happen.

Chances are the Marshmallow is town and just pulling a Varcron and making no sense whatsoever, as you claim having visited feedback while noone but him claimed visiting you. There is a single plausible anti-town role that could fit this description, so chances are he's not scum, but still, we need to hear what he has to say.

Better scum candidates are those who have waited until the end to make a claim, as it's easier to fake something while having all of the information provided by others.

26. ISO #3326

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Chances are the Marshmallow is town and just pulling a Varcron and making no sense whatsoever, as you claim having visited feedback while noone but him claimed visiting you. There is a single plausible anti-town role that could fit this description, so chances are he's not scum, but still, we need to hear what he has to say.

Better scum candidates are those who have waited until the end to make a claim, as it's easier to fake something while having all of the information provided by others.
    So He Could Be Real Sheriff?

27. ISO #3327

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So He Could Be Real Sheriff?
    No. Sheriffs don't leave visitation feedback.

These are the roles that leave "your cell was visited" feedback:

Jester King - Would mean you're a jester now, and that can be easily confirmed by tomorrow.
    Witch - The "only plausible scum role" that I mentioned, but I don't even know how that would work; he's had to witch you, and then you'd have to randomly roll bussing me and him? I think it's extremely unlikely.
    Ritual Killer - You'd be dead.
    Sleuth - Possible
    Mason Leader - Possible
    Bodyguard - Possible
    Bus Driver - You're a bus driver, and while deathworlds could put two in the setup, I'm going to say that it's extremely unlikely.
    Investigator - Possible
    Citizen - Possible

So there's 4(5 is you count BD) possible town roles, 1 benign, and 1 scum that could have visited you and left feedback. He's not a sheriff, although he might be a lunatic who rolled that card.

28. ISO #3328

I just noticed that that' an arsonist, so you wouldn't be dead, but doused. Still, Frinckles was a Ritual Killer, so I don't know if having two of the same in the setup would make much sense, but if we want to get paranoid, that's another possible role for him.

29. ISO #3329

30. ISO #3330

Maybe we can wait for MM to come first and explain what he meant before throwing votes like crazy.
    We're throwing votes so he does. I want to have enough time tomorrow to focus on the ones who have avoided claiming their night actions until all the information is out in the open.

31. ISO #3331

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

36. ISO #3336

No. Sheriffs don't leave visitation feedback.

These are the roles that leave "your cell was visited" feedback:

Jester King - Would mean you're a jester now, and that can be easily confirmed by tomorrow.
    Witch - The "only plausible scum role" that I mentioned, but I don't even know how that would work; he's had to witch you, and then you'd have to randomly roll bussing me and him? I think it's extremely unlikely.
    Sleuth - Possible
    Mason Leader - Possible
    Bodyguard - Possible
    Bus Driver - You're a bus driver, and while deathworlds could put two in the setup, I'm going to say that it's extremely unlikely.
    Investigator - Possible
    Citizen - Possible

So there's 4(5 is you count BD) possible town roles, 1 benign, and 1 scum that could have visited you and left feedback. He's not a sheriff, although he might be a lunatic who rolled that card.
    I See Thanks... Its A Start I Guess...

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

42. ISO #3342

Wait before leaving @Sen What did your night action say about you?
    That I'm an investigator. Doesn't mean anything; investigator has a 33% chance of getting correct feedback, and lunatics get randomized feedback from their fake role.

The useful thing about my feedback is that it confirmed the presence of a Witch or BD.

43. ISO #3343

Wait before leaving <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<a href="https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=9472" target="_blank">Sen</a>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> What did your night action say about you?
    He Claimed The Price Line Negotiator..

44. ISO #3344

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    I'm good. Thinking of making ice cream soon. Also wondering when the stock market will reflect current economic conditions.
    How about you?

I haven't sadly. I'm doing pretty great considering that we're stuck inside.

45. ISO #3345

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Anyone wanna play warzone anytime? Games addicting. I also recently got back into Heroes
    yo I'll hit you up for some heroes sometime
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

48. ISO #3348

49. ISO #3349

50. ISO #3350