Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Yup, so let's imagine I am a thing, you can also kill my buddy tonight, that's OP
    let me reread the settings, I didn't read it like that.
    yeah, it allows for it because it's giving the station commander the ability to override the lynch, but at the risk of his own life.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1852

Can attack someone at night. One charge per player. Has a global cool down period of 2 days, regardless of the number of SCs elected. If you are a Thing, you cannot target the Original Thing at night.

You can alternatively forfeit your night kill in exchange for the ability to target someone during the day. If they are a Thing/the Original Thing, they will die. Otherwise, you will die. This ability has the same cool down period as your night ability.

I can be wrong but I think it's on the same cooldown. Are you on drugs distorted? Or are you trying to see if I am afraid of being killed?
    oh forfeit night kill......... gdi this role just keeps getting nerfed lol

3. ISO #1853

Can attack someone at night. One charge per player. Has a global cool down period of 2 days, regardless of the number of SCs elected. If you are a Thing, you cannot target the Original Thing at night.

You can alternatively forfeit your night kill in exchange for the ability to target someone during the day. If they are a Thing/the Original Thing, they will die. Otherwise, you will die. This ability has the same cool down period as your night ability.

I can be wrong but I think it's on the same cooldown. Are you on drugs distorted? Or are you trying to see if I am afraid of being killed?
    I want to confirm someone. not use the night kill.

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Magoroth Is the day kill on the same cooldown as the night kill? if it is, what about if it kills me instead? does that trigger the cooldown?
    Yes.

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

oh forfeit night kill......... gdi this role just keeps getting nerfed lol
    The settings are just complicated.
    If you confirm me (or another) but another town die tonight, we are pretty much screwed, we won't be able to kill the 3 things after that. and I can still be converted tonight. (it's not 100% sure that we have a BG, SCV claim is still...weird af).
    I think we have one only chance to lynch, kill at night and hope the survivalist poisoned a thing to get rid of the things.
    At this time, it's better to gamble that playing safe (imo).

10. ISO #1860

@Tauntshaman @Dutes @Rachyl do you guys agree with confirming today?
    No, I fucking disagree with your suicide... It's much better to have a nightkill WHERE YOU DON'T DIE IF YOU'RE WRONG. I don't get the idea of losing the top town read. You're immune to conversion ANYWAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

11. ISO #1861

If you confirm me (or another) but another town die tonight, we are pretty much screwed, we won't be able to kill the 3 things after that. and I can still be converted tonight. (it's not 100% sure that we have a BG, SCV claim is still...weird af).
    I think we have one only chance to lynch, kill at night and hope the survivalist poisoned a thing to get rid of the things.
    it's the same thing as a lynch; except its like I got lynched, but you got confirmed.

In your own breakdown it puts it to 7v3 tomorrow if a town is poisoned.

12. ISO #1862

and by following his logical, it should be better to just kill me at night than suiciding yourself. And that mean we can lynch another dude today. More chance to kill evils.

13. ISO #1863

it's the same thing as a lynch; except its like I got lynched, but you got confirmed.

In your own breakdown it puts it to 7v3 tomorrow if a town is poisoned.
    not the same thing, if you confirm me, you die, that replace the lynch OK! but we can't use the SC to kill someone else during night.

14. ISO #1864

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    No, I fucking disagree with your suicide... It's much better to have a nightkill WHERE YOU DON'T DIE IF YOU'RE WRONG. I don't get the idea of losing the top town read. You're immune to conversion ANYWAY.
    cuz it stops the "town read" part and instantly allows fo a SC to be elected every day who is now CONFIRMED not thingy.

15. ISO #1865

not the same thing, if you confirm me, you die, that replace the lynch OK! but we can't use the SC to kill someone else during night.
    no, but a protect on you - you become the new station commander the rest of the game (and immune to conversion) - allows for easier lynching - having 1 person 100% confirmed does a lot.

16. ISO #1866

no, but a protect on you - you become the new station commander the rest of the game (and immune to conversion) - allows for easier lynching - having 1 person 100% confirmed does a lot.
    I am also going to be pretty busy these next few days, which is why I also see this being better.

17. ISO #1867

18. ISO #1868

Maybe I am reading the settings wrong but :
    lynch + night kill + poison ==> three evil potentiel kills
    suicide (or thing kill) + poison ==> two evil potentiel kill
    but that also leads to 3 potential town kills. wihch seems more likely in this scenario. I think it would be better to start using our night kils after a day or 2 of more TPR leads. can start piecing it together - thus preserving MORE people seems like a better strategy

19. ISO #1869

Yep it does a lot, if we had do that D1.

What other people are thinking about that?
    Should we get a confirmed town or a 3 day/night kills?

20. ISO #1870
    Rachyl

@Tauntshaman @Dutes @Rachyl do you guys agree with confirming today?
    Yes i agree.

21. ISO #1871

22. ISO #1872

but that also leads to 3 potential town kills. wihch seems more likely in this scenario. I think it would be better to start using our night kils after a day or 2 of more TPR leads. can start piecing it together - thus preserving MORE people seems like a better strategy
    yeah but the game will be over before the SC get another night kill (two days cd, which mean 2 days/nights ==> 144h of waiting...)

23. ISO #1873

@Gyrlander or would you rather be the confirmed target? Since you have more experience in FM?
    and you claimed citizen --- I typed this up before I started posting (when i caught up on reading)

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    The fact that someone played in an anti-town manner made you decide to do the same? Only hurts the town. If you're willing to make me consider you null-town you can start explaining me your thoughts or WHATEVER.

If I were a TPR I would keep active and actually try to help town win, together with my night abilities. Instead, you stay there like a mollusk. That's why I don't think you're town and I'm thinking in some scenarios you flip scum. I have thought about some and I'm currently asking Rachyl to work with me to see if she's worth .... something.
    @Gyrlander we found another citizen claim!

@Gyrlander want me to confirm u then? I want to confirm a cit claim to run this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Thats what Hybrid does when i question HIM! but for Dutes, id have to say that just because he claimed tracker doesnt mean hes still town, for all we know, The Thing converted him last night night. and like Magaroth says, you retain your town role when you become the Thing. So he MAY be town and telling the truth, but then on the other hand, theres a slight possibility that hes lying, and is actually The Thing. we just dont know.....
    unless Dutes and blink are a team, dutes is confirmed not OG thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutes View Post
    I said that because i did not want to reveal my role.

I tracked Blink because i suspected him. I thought maybe Blink was the thing, but then Blink when really hard into voting up MM so i think he is clean.
    thats exatly what blink would do as scum btw also, he likes to play it close with pushing his own. I still trust his meta, but just be careful believing "he pushed him so hes town"

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I'll ask Mag to give me permanent SC. This setup is overpowered to Thing as duck.
    want me to get u confirmed and convert immune then? U seem to be active this game so wouldent mind that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Great. Okay. so he will be confirmed town tomarrow if you dont die. Lets focus on TauntShaman now. What do you guys think about him? He hasnt really done anything scummy so far, so i dont really have a read on on him.
    ..........he will be confirmed not arsonist - but could be MM if no1 else visited 'MM' since MM left his house, blink could have missed =P.

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

and by following his logical, it should be better to just kill me at night than suiciding yourself. And that mean we can lynch another dude today. More chance to kill evils.
    Me too.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #1878

depends on the thing conversions, TPRs, and Poisons.

@Lenneth would you rather Gyrlander be the confirmed guy?
    let's say SCV is really BG and protected MM last night. That mean MM is probably not a thing.
    So yeah you should do it on me, maybe rachyl or Dutes (he is the most confirmed town right now with his NA confirmed by blink)

29. ISO #1879

Wait a sec, kil you?!!!! @Distorted wtf

30. ISO #1880
    Rachyl

Im fine with whatever you guys decide you want to do. pretty much i guess.

31. ISO #1881

let's say SCV is really BG and protected MM last night. That mean MM is probably not a thing.
    So yeah you should do it on me, maybe rachyl or Dutes (he is the most confirmed town right now with his NA confirmed by blink)
    Your too beneficial for town, thats why I would rather confirm you as not thing than NK.... that also sets our CD during night. If we set the CD during the day that means we can NK 1 night sooner.

32. ISO #1882

But we're 100% sure of dying if you're wrong though. That's because the things will convert every night. We'd need to get all perfect lynches all game long in order to win: that's unlikely af. I don't want you to suicide because it's a confirmed Town death, and we need all votes.

33. ISO #1883

i want to confirm either @Lenneth or @Gyrlander for our elected station commander for the rest of the game. It will be docs job to protect them for a night, then they are immune to conversion the rest of the game after being elected. it also adds more time to lynch phases during the day, thus allowing more time for pressure since everyone should instant vote that person to SC at the beginning of each day.

34. ISO #1884

If I want someone confirmed, it's Gyrlander, because some people don't townread her and she could lead the Town if she was confirmed. And if she's scum well rip thing lol. But I wouldn't NK her at all, she's a townread for me. I would rather NK Tauntshaman, if he's lynched NK #2.

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

But we're 100% sure of dying if you're wrong though. That's because the things will convert every night. We'd need to get all perfect lynches all game long in order to win: that's unlikely af. I don't want you to suicide because it's a confirmed Town death, and we need all votes.
    Maximum of 5 things, I think with poison and a confirmed town we can ride this out honestly. it will take luck from the Survivalist... but we can start putting things together when the SC has the CD done. seems like by then it would be pretty easy to lynch, then shoot someone, then lynch. if we shoot the thing GOING to convert, that means they wont convert - so there is luck involved there too. Having that confirmed NI town will add a lot of power behind town. raising odds of every lynch and night kill by lowering the potential lynch pool.

37. ISO #1887

I will give my reads, but I will NOT give reasons.
    Because if I say: A is scummy b/c he did B, and he didn't do C, then the thing will act the opposite. I don't see how is this helpful. Plus, many of my reads are not based on logic, so i don't have reasons for it.

@Distorted
    @Gyrlander
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Dutes

@blinkskater
    @Numbertwo

@Lenneth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid

@Rachyl

Analysis:
    Since we know that dutes->blink->mm<->scv;

there are a few senarios(if mm don't die n2):

1. dutes being the thing and blink covering
    too risky. if we didn't believe dutes and still lynches him then thing=gg

2. blink being the thing and blocked by scv
    maybe and that way mm is confiirmed not thing

3. scv being the thing and blocked by blink
    it's just stupid for the thing to say if blink is bg

4.scv being the thing and mm is converted.
    This is what i think most likely happened. not that scv seems townie and even if mm died, it doesn't necessarily prove that scv is the thing.
    plus i think mm is weird d2. he turned against rachyl saying that she's acting weird.
    However it can be wrong too since nobody died yet except for a afk deutsch bitch.

5.mm being the thing and converted scv
    too much for me to handle

38. ISO #1888

i want to confirm either @Lenneth or @Gyrlander for our elected station commander for the rest of the game. It will be docs job to protect them for a night, then they are immune to conversion the rest of the game after being elected. it also adds more time to lynch phases during the day, thus allowing more time for pressure since everyone should instant vote that person to SC at the beginning of each day.
    It's a bad idea............... you're fucking closeminded and already took your decision ANYWAY, apparently... SO CONFIRM GYRLANDER AND SHUT UP

39. ISO #1889

It's actualy worst than that, even if we get all perfect lynches all game long, we can still lose if the survivalist just kill ONE more town.

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

I don't want to die lol, it's just with my plan, it's better to kill someone at night (even me for the exemple) than confirming me.
    Yes I know we have the same idea on this. But Distorted obviously won't listen lol, look at what he's doing: forcing us to make a choice none of us want to do ^^ not saying he's scum, just saying he's lame.

42. ISO #1892

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    Because if I say: A is scummy b/c he did B, and he didn't do C, then the thing will act the opposite. I don't see how is this helpful. Plus, many of my reads are not based on logic, so i don't have reasons for it.

@Distorted
    @Gyrlander
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Dutes

@blinkskater
    @Numbertwo

@Lenneth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid

@Rachyl

Analysis:

This is what i think most likely happened. not that scv seems townie and even if mm died, it doesn't necessarily prove that scv is the thing.
    plus i think mm is weird d2. he turned against rachyl saying that she's acting weird.
    However it can be wrong too since nobody died yet except for a afk deutsch bitch.

@Magoroth due to OoO it shows the person is already a thing before the doctor/sheriff part CHECKS their alignment. so if a sheriff/doc checked someone the same night they were converted they will come back as a thing correct?

43. ISO #1893

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post

@Distorted
    @Gyrlander
    @Noz_Bugz
    @Dutes

@blinkskater
    @Numbertwo

@Lenneth
    @Scvmurderer
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Hybrid

@Rachyl

Analysis:

DOWN WITH THE TAUNTSHAMAN. It's bullshit. You're just getting there and saying you won't say why you read people like that. How the fuck do you think town wins!?!?! You must share your thoughts, else noone can follow you, noone can coordinate and the scum win out of nightkills/conversions.

44. ISO #1894

Yes I know we have the same idea on this. But Distorted obviously won't listen lol, look at what he's doing: forcing us to make a choice none of us want to do ^^ not saying he's scum, just saying he's lame.
    Well I think both strategic could be nice, but all of them supposed that survivalist will kill two things in a row.
    People are strangely quiet about our discussion, I would like to hear what does they think.

45. ISO #1895

It's actualy worst than that, even if we get all perfect lynches all game long, we can still lose if the survivalist just kill ONE more town.
    @Distorted why are you being blind to that??? It's an obvious lol

46. ISO #1896

Maximum of 5 things, I think with poison and a confirmed town we can ride this out honestly. it will take luck from the Survivalist... but we can start putting things together when the SC has the CD done. seems like by then it would be pretty easy to lynch, then shoot someone, then lynch. if we shoot the thing GOING to convert, that means they wont convert - so there is luck involved there too. Having that confirmed NI town will add a lot of power behind town. raising odds of every lynch and night kill by lowering the potential lynch pool.
    What makes you sure that the Survivalist won't just sit there and ask for a conversion lol... it would make him win. Too much luck and cooperation with an evil role to win. A nightkill is much better.

47. ISO #1897

@Distorted why are you being blind to that??? It's an obvious lol
    because this game will take a lot of luck and things going right to win for town... the scenario with the arson killing 1 town, and 5 things in existance means

5 town v 3 things v 1 survivalist.

if 2 towns die by poison : 4 v 3 v 1

(in both those scenarios thing can NO LONGER RECRUIT. so killing the arson THEN running is perfectly doable as well, but only if we keep our numbers up now.

48. ISO #1898

because this game will take a lot of luck and things going right to win for town... the scenario with the arson killing 1 town, and 5 things in existance means

5 town v 3 things v 1 survivalist.

if 2 towns die by poison : 4 v 3 v 1

(in both those scenarios thing can NO LONGER RECRUIT. so killing the arson THEN running is perfectly doable as well, but only if we keep our numbers up now.
    imagine being in a 4v3v1 with a confirmed town? makes it a lot easier - more than a 50% chacne to hit a scum if just randoming it. but by then the things will be more panicky to keep eachother alive, so alignments will show since they cant convert anymore.

49. ISO #1899

I want to confirm someone. not use the night kill.
    Why though. It's stupid.

50. ISO #1900

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.