User Tag List

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 2779

Thread: S-FM The Thing

1. ISO #1051

2. ISO #1052

Re: S-FM The Thing

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    why would hybrid be replaced? he did 10x the minimum post count for the day.
    Cuz 48h good sir. Also because he's being inactive, and that host can back up the fact that he ignored the game on purpose ^^ he's AFKing at the point of the game being hurt by it. This discussion proves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #1053

4. ISO #1054

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Cuz 48h good sir. Also because he's being inactive, and that host can back up the fact that he ignored the game on purpose ^^ he's AFKing at the point of the game being hurt by it. This discussion proves it.
    We didnt get the answer from the host. To me, that signifies, no.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

5. ISO #1055

6. ISO #1056

7. ISO #1057

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Oh god, we still have a bit more than one hour.
    blink, SCV or an inactive dude is good for me.
    -unvote
    Yeah same... I'll get behind an Scv lynch if it's REALLY needed, but seriously, I'd prefer an inactive lynch (dutes preferably) than an Scv lynch. And blink lynch best lynch.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #1058

9. ISO #1059

We didnt get the answer from the host. To me, that signifies, no.
    It can also mean the host is AFK lol

10. ISO #1060
    Rachyl

I dont wanna lynch blinkskater T_T

11. ISO #1061

Yeah same... I'll get behind an Scv lynch if it's REALLY needed, but seriously, I'd prefer an inactive lynch (dutes preferably) than an Scv lynch. And blink lynch best lynch.
    dutes was a lot more confused last game and sheepish. This game he is more...posting somewhat scum painting things, got called out and just vanished.

12. ISO #1062

Quote Originally Posted by Tauntshaman View Post
    -vote scvmurderer
    Ayy please explain your votes, a vote should never be put alone unless the thoughts were detailed OR unless you want to pressure someone without explaining why. It's not the case here.

13. ISO #1063

14. ISO #1064

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    I dont wanna lynch blinkskater T_T
    Well I clearly don't want to lynch Gyrlander so get your vote on something useful already lol

15. ISO #1065

dutes was a lot more confused last game and sheepish. This game he is more...posting somewhat scum painting things, got called out and just vanished.
    Yeah, and what really made me suspect him is when he called out people for lurking when he was literlaly doing only lurking lol... he even said naz was lurking lmao when he got called out on this he vanished. ++++++++++++++++scoompoyntzz

16. ISO #1066

Yeah, and what really made me suspect him is when he called out people for lurking when he was literlaly doing only lurking lol... he even said naz was lurking lmao when he got called out on this he vanished. ++++++++++++++++scoompoyntzz
    that was kinda harsh how u called him out though - it was a fun-shitpost =( I call out people all the time for lurking, such as superjack...... he is here watching us! QUICK TURBOLYNCH HIM
    -vote superjack

17. ISO #1067

You know what, Bodyguards dont guard me. If im converted that would be a horrible decision since I will most likely be suiciding tomorrow as station commander. also for u NK, no point attacking me since I'll probably be dead D2 by my own hands.
    ACTUALLY. I want you to swear it: you will be elected as S.C. tomorrow and will suicide/kill a thing on day. I'm sorry of doing that, but you are good enough to make it to not suicide and carry things lol. That is if we don't kill the thing today of course ^^

18. ISO #1068

ACTUALLY. I want you to swear it: you will be elected as S.C. tomorrow and will suicide/kill a thing on day. I'm sorry of doing that, but you are good enough to make it to not suicide and carry things lol. That is if we don't kill the thing today of course ^^
    ayy I am 100% serious when I say im willing to day suicide to prove that station commanders are deadly and the things need to be scared af of who they vote up.

19. ISO #1069
    Rachyl

When does day end? Are we close to the day ending? Or do we still have more time?

20. ISO #1070

21. ISO #1071

Distorted is not going to suicide stop trying to get rid of towns best player

22. ISO #1072

that was kinda harsh how u called him out though - it was a fun-shitpost =( I call out people all the time for lurking, such as superjack...... he is here watching us! QUICK TURBOLYNCH HIM
    -vote superjack
    You can call people out for lurking: you're always top poster or 2nd top poster when I'm here... Dutes's only posts were calling people lurkers. And some votes unexplained, I think. SO DON'T CALL ME HARSH OR I'LL BE HARSH!

oops i think it wasnt good

23. ISO #1073

24. ISO #1074

25. ISO #1075

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Distorted is not going to suicide stop trying to get rid of towns best player
    If he doesn't want to be guarded, we need to make sure he won't carry the scum. Look at the GaGa game. End of story. He can help us a lot though. And don't worry, I don't want him to go

26. ISO #1076

27. ISO #1077

28. ISO #1078

29. ISO #1079

fuck it, with 50 posts hybrid wont be replaced; He will not catch up on this game.

-vote hybrid

@Hybrid get in here and talk. doing this 50 posts first hour or 2 of the game then vanishing the rest of the day is just annoying to play with. fits ur scum and town metas. We all know you are not going to catch up on reading this game. You will just start fresh day 2 and start asking what happened.
    Meaning he was off for 46h, it's kinda near of 48 and shows he plays the minimum just to not get replaced... so replace him XD

30. ISO #1080

If he doesn't want to be guarded, we need to make sure he won't carry the scum. Look at the GaGa game. End of story. He can help us a lot though. And don't worry, I don't want him to go
    How about you as station Commander tomorrow you are always so sure of your reads why not test it out then hmmm?

31. ISO #1081

I just see that as such a true emotion im feeling right now as well lol - seems like there is 5 scums here. shows we are on teh same kinda emotional train of thought
    Yep, everyone is scummy but you actually lol... prolly noz is town too. just a gut though

32. ISO #1082

33. ISO #1083

34. ISO #1084

How about you as station Commander tomorrow you are always so sure of your reads why not test it out then hmmm?
    I'm not sure of them enough ^^ and there's always the survivalist.

35. ISO #1085

36. ISO #1086

37. ISO #1087

38. ISO #1088

39. ISO #1089

40. ISO #1090

41. ISO #1091
    Rachyl

33 minutes - best thing is to have 3 tabs open. 1 tab with the setup, 1 tab with the timer, 1 tab where the games currently at.
    okay thanks ill try that. and we need to hurry up and lynch someone then if we only have a half hour left

42. ISO #1092

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    who the fuck is superjack in the players?
    Noone lol: he doesn't play. Superjack is just spectating. And he's totally noone. Not the head of FM at all.

43. ISO #1093

44. ISO #1094

45. ISO #1095

46. ISO #1096

You seemed REALLY sure of them earlier when you were pushing at me are you trying to say that you are pushing a winch you were not really sure of?
    ^^ I'm not sure of people's alignments, not now at least. The Survivalist can get targeted at day, and on D1 the Thing and the Survivalist will play the same, since they're both solo scums. So I don't want to have a 50% chance to die and make an evil look confirmed.

47. ISO #1097

@Lenneth is too helpful

@Tauntshaman is too careful

@blinkskater is too scummy

@Scvmurderer is too scummy

@Dutes is too innactive and scum painting

@Hybrid is too afk

@Gyrlander is too confusing

@Numbertwo is very low posting but consistent throughout the game

@Efekannn02 is too against his town meta

@Marshmallow Marshall is angry at blink for town meta

@Rachyl is too confident for a newer town but took a huge risk if scum
    inb4 me and distorted are the only townies and magoroth put everyone else scum....

48. ISO #1098
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I want Rachyl dead by tomorrow.
    lmao you are a joke. I came into this town in the beginning eliminating suspects and making a list of suspects. And you are definetly still one of my suspects. you have done nothing for this town. I am helping the town to find suspects. so you can point the finger at me all you want but MM and Distorted believe me to be town. Nobody believes you about anything.

49. ISO #1099

^^ I'm not sure of people's alignments, not now at least. The Survivalist can get targeted at day, and on D1 the Thing and the Survivalist will play the same, since they're both solo scums. So I don't want to have a 50% chance to die and make an evil look confirmed.
    That actually sounds scummy to me

50. ISO #1100

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.