S-FM Lynch Fetish III - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM Lynch Fetish III

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    On the other side of the fence, we had our chance to lynch him that is long gone now.
    I think that's a silly argument. The PTB train at the start was never meant to arrive at its destination, now we reached the last half of the day where the real trains can start up. We just need to agree on someone now and go through with it, not that hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

2. ISO #252

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Also apparently @AIVION wrote an entire novel. THE FUCK.
    </3

Thanks man.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    </3

Thanks man.
    *Broken heart*

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #254

Hi friendly neighborhood ptb checking in for today.

On some real shit. I forgot I was in this game until I was on my way home from work.

TOWN:
    Distorted
    blinkskater
    Efekannn02
    NoctiZ
    Stealthbomber16
    PowersThatBe

SCUM:

Marshmallow Marshall
    AIVION

Voting order:

Today lynch: ME or Distorted
    Tomorrow lynch: Efe or Noctiz
    Day after that: SB 16 or Blink
    Day after that: Does it go that far? Anyhow, the leftovers basically.

MM and Aivion are definitely scum. Definitely a team. No IFs ands or butts. And if I'm wrong, I never said this. THANKS. OBAMA.
    Lol. That's some next level list of reads, heh? Blink as a strong town read... mind to explain? Also, mind to explain where the hell your scumreads are coming from??? And last but not least, mind to explain how can you be THAT sure of your reads without being scum?

And yes, you should read that interesting novel, PTB.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #255

You'll never get my vote pal, your big post was fluffier than my goose feather pillow. There will be no possible way i can townread you from here on out
    Oh, he already said it. Lol.

Could it be possible for blink and ptb to be actually a scum team??? Because every time I read one of their posts, I'm like "Oh it's not X it's Y", "NVM it's not Y it's X!". They get scummier every microsecond that passes...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #256

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This was a great read if you are scum, I will throw something at you then put a gun on your head for you to play again. And if you're town I'll still put a gun on your head, just won't throw anything xD

Some explanations about the ongoing memes: Last game, Distorted claimed Crier and I counter claimed him as a Citizen. Town lost... I had no malicious intent, it was in the name of science and tunneling. Please don't ask me to elaborate on this
    Distorted is a great scum player. He fools everyone quite easily, usually, and I keep reading him as town on D1, whatever he is. The same goes for blink, to a lesser extent.

Now, about WIFOM: This entire game is about WIFOM. The only thing that can get us out of pure mind gymnastics are interactions. Looking and blink - PTB, I'm 99% sure there's ONE scum in there. Not both, not none, ONE scum. It's definetly not TvT, and SvS would be too obvious. Because else, as noctiz said, it's a rabbit WIFOM hole.

Elaboration on PTB: PTB is pushing the WIFOM to a maximum, at the point where it only confuses town and does not benefit town. But at the same time, I read blink as scum for quite obvious reasons and am convinced they aren't scum together.

About RNG: RNG gives us 100% odds to lynch a town before the game is at what would be LYLO in a normal game. I think it's a valid strategy for D1, but am ready to lynch more strategically by taking down a town read that doesn't seem very useful.

I, The Lynch Train, also known as MM, am hereby decreeing that AIVION is a lock town slot. @blinkskater , I would like to know if you believe that the post I am quoting is fluff.

P.S. I don't know why the previous post fucked up, but I don't want to fix it :P
    At least someone read it and responded with some content aside from NoctiZ, thanks! I dunno If I’m willing to play FM again though, since It’s annoying to see everyone scumread me because “Fluff”.

1.) Ah ok, I was thinking it might have been because of that Japanese style FM game. I sort of read it but didn’t draw conclusions 100%.

2.) Oh he is? That’s cool, I know a lot of players I’ve played with In the past (Sen, Calix to name a few) Were GREAT at being both town and scum and were hard to read. Guess I should take this approach with Distorted since we’re all WIFOMing and the only way I can do that is to try to compare players to older player’s I’ve played with in the past?

3.) Ah ok, gotcha. I’m feeling the same way honestly, lol.

4.) Yup, that’s how I read PTB’s earlier posts too, then he comes in with a Read list out of no where and basically shits on what I posted earlier.

5.) hmm… I guess. But I still don’t like those odds regardless. I’m still against a Blink lynch no MATTER WHAT, however.

They will say it’s fluff. If what I posted is fluff, then so is what you just posted. That’s their logic apparently! xD

7. ISO #257

Quote Originally Posted by NoctiZ View Post
    I think that's a silly argument. The PTB train at the start was never meant to arrive at its destination, now we reached the last half of the day where the real trains can start up. We just need to agree on someone now and go through with it, not that hard.
    I had every intent to see that lynch thru ehat better way to start off a day 1 lynch on someone whos not even here in a setup like this. He was the first person voted so i say nut up or shutup chooo chooo

8. ISO #258

Very much have the same read. Want it to be noted.

Oh my, buddying up with PTB. Didn't think that'd ever happen after the last time we played.

What the actual fuck.

9. ISO #259

At least someone read it and responded with some content aside from NoctiZ, thanks! I dunno If I’m willing to play FM again though, since It’s annoying to see everyone scumread me because “Fluff”.

1.) Ah ok, I was thinking it might have been because of that Japanese style FM game. I sort of read it but didn’t draw conclusions 100%.

2.) Oh he is? That’s cool, I know a lot of players I’ve played with In the past (Sen, Calix to name a few) Were GREAT at being both town and scum and were hard to read. Guess I should take this approach with Distorted since we’re all WIFOMing and the only way I can do that is to try to compare players to older player’s I’ve played with in the past?

4.) Yup, that’s how I read PTB’s earlier posts too, then he comes in with a Read list out of no where and basically shits on what I posted earlier.

5.) hmm… I guess. But I still don’t like those odds regardless. I’m still against a Blink lynch no MATTER WHAT, however.

They will say it’s fluff. If what I posted is fluff, then so is what you just posted. That’s their logic apparently! xD
    And yes MM's post is also fluff reading it reminds me of a dog running in circles chasing his own tail...

10. ISO #260

And yes MM's post is also fluff reading it reminds me of a dog running in circles chasing his own tail...
    Kind of like how this response is literally dogshit?

Cool.

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

I didnt wanna look like I was "buddying you"

I solved the game. Or really someone else did. But I wont mention who. LOL. ........can I rest now? I've done what I've come to do.

and I'm being nice......cant we just let me be nice? For a moment?

Also blink never sheeps me so he could be scum. But yeah, lynch me. Save blink for later in the voting block head chop just in case.

I'm 85% certain it's both mm and aivion.

I'm 100% certain its definitely mm. Mostly because he's just a terribly obvious scum player.

At this point, any unwillingness to lynch me is just proof to the fact that you're scum.

1. because scum know I'm town. 2. because scum will wanna lynch scum. 3. scum will plant seeds as who looks "most towny" while discrediting me. Who discredited me the most? Look at scum team aivion and mm dickhead. I mean mm .They did the extra most to not get me lynched. 4. Distorted said some shit, but he's a hater. So who really cares? 5. I feel my niceness going away. 6. Again, I'm town, no way I'm not town. Mesk is .....fuck mesk. MM tries to troll me and says shes better than me. Funny if that was true, how come she always need MY help to win. 7. Again, the longer I'm here the more happiness decreases. 8. There is a good chance I'm just scum trying to trick you into voting me, it's vry possible that noctiz is my scummate and therefore he's trying his hardest to get me lynched today by buddying up with the people who we agreed we would town read / want to lynch to make them feel secure. 9. That is a totally plausible scenario. 10. MM could be my scummate and I could be telling you how much I hate his annoying little ass to make you think that I am town or he is scum and therefore you lynch the one you think is town. 11. It's possible I'm teammed up with hating as distorted. Very possible. 12. it's possible none of that is true. 13. I am actually in a secret alliance with efe called the doomsday peppers, we're very spicy and ready for the end of the world. 15. No seriously, vote me out. Put me down. Shot through my heart. I've never been lynched as PTB. JUST do, it put your back into it. 16. Sacrifice everything to stand for something - kaepernick. 17. Why am I not lynched yet? 18. Again, it's very possible I am scum trying to play the ultimate trick. 19. One of those is really my teammate if I'm scum. 20. A lot of what I said in the other points is all lies.

21. You stupid.

22. No i'm not.
    All that novel to trash talk me, to discredit me, to say that you're so good and so obvious town, and that we are so trash. All that stuff assumes you're town, which I do not believe.

Also if you're going to keep that going, I'll ask for you to get re-banned... this ain't fun.

That being said. @Distorted you're inactive, this doesn't seem like you...Your thoughts on AIVION, PTB and Blink?

13. ISO #263

Oh, he already said it. Lol.

Could it be possible for blink and ptb to be actually a scum team??? Because every time I read one of their posts, I'm like "Oh it's not X it's Y", "NVM it's not Y it's X!". They get scummier every microsecond that passes...
    It's possible, since they're townreading each other based off of... what exactly? Lol. At least I'm town reading you because of your contribution, and vice versa.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

Ruuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee.
    Welcome to the club.

16. ISO #266

Just because im not typing up sleeping bags, and telling everyone to elaborate/explain, that doesnt make you more towny than me.
    Yea, trolling most of the day and then jumping up on your high horse after people are "Townreading" you certainly makes you super towny! /s

17. ISO #267

It's possible, since they're townreading each other based off of... what exactly? Lol. At least I'm town reading you because of your contribution, and vice versa.
    Im under the assumption you are easily fooled... " contribute and ill townread you" lol "say things that seem towny" ill townread you too! <3

18. ISO #268

I honestly don't get where the fluff accusations are coming from. Fluff posting is posting to look like you're active and contributing, without actually giving anything. This means: no reads, no or very few thoughts on the setup and the strategy we should adopt, some shitposting, and saying "I agree" to a lot of posts, using very wordy sentences to say very few. A.K.A. kinda not what your posts were, especially the wall post... and blink is not a stupid ass, I know this. He's kinda good. Therefore, Blink is scum and is a no no no no no no no lynch until the rest of the game. But then, even if PTB is far from being my friend, I do not think he is retarded... that is CONFUSING.

19. ISO #269

I also love the fact that you still refuse to explain what exactly Marshmallow and myself have typed to be "Sleeping bags" and or "Fluffy"

I'll go ahead and admit it: I'm not as FM seasoned as the rest of you. I'm gonna need a bit more to go off of than that to improve. If you are training someone at work and they do something you deem wrong, you don't just say "Hue get better" You explain what they did wrong and try to work with them.

20. ISO #270

Kind of like how this response is literally dogshit?

Cool.
    SHAHAHAH

I’m upgrading you from a null to town for this post because I want you to be town so badly
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

21. ISO #271

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

Just because im not typing up sleeping bags, and telling everyone to elaborate/explain, that doesnt make you more towny than me.
    Well.... yes, it does xD you're not explaining shit, you have bullshit reads and reasons to justify them (when those reasons exist), and honestly, THIS VERY POST IS FLUFF.

Also think about something. If I were scum, and especially scum with AIVION, I would be 10000000% open wolfing here. And you know that I do not open wolf as scum, I just suck lol.

24. ISO #274

I honestly don't get where the fluff accusations are coming from. Fluff posting is posting to look like you're active and contributing, without actually giving anything. This means: no reads, no or very few thoughts on the setup and the strategy we should adopt, some shitposting, and saying "I agree" to a lot of posts, using very wordy sentences to say very few. A.K.A. kinda not what your posts were, especially the wall post... and blink is not a stupid ass, I know this. He's kinda good. Therefore, Blink is scum and is a no no no no no no no lynch until the rest of the game. But then, even if PTB is far from being my friend, I do not think he is retarded... that is CONFUSING.
    That's what I figured Fluff meant. I am active, but I am trying my damnest to contribute.

Dunno about blink, but PTB is actually my friend though, and I know he's smarter than this. Just throwing us two into his read list (That came out of no where btw) as scum just doesn't seem like him. I dunno, I never actually PLAYED FM with him, so I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong?

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting.

I also love the fact that you still refuse to explain what exactly Marshmallow and myself have typed to be "Sleeping bags" and or "Fluffy"

I'll go ahead and admit it: I'm not as FM seasoned as the rest of you. I'm gonna need a bit more to go off of than that to improve. If you are training someone at work and they do something you deem wrong, you don't just say "Hue get better" You explain what they did wrong and try to work with them.
    Trial by fire, that's how we did it back in the day. Stopping with repeating how low your level of experience is would already improve your general play.
    ah fuck.

27. ISO #277

You are calling my playstyle trolling, i laugh at you for that sir.
    Trying to be modkilled is trolling. Actually, no, lemme rephrase... According to the setup "Your Everyday Average Game", it is being a CUCK.

Primary Win Conditions
    Host: Have the game last longer than day 4, and see no more then 2 rule breakers win
    Rule Follower: Have the game last longer than day 4, and see no more then 2 rule breakers win
    Gamethrower: When the game ends, have your secondary win condition not be fulfilled.
    Skyper: Control more then 50% of the votes at any time.
    Com Hunter: Have your target survive to the end or, get your target lynched according to your choice.
    Cuck: Get Modkilled

28. ISO #278

You are calling my playstyle trolling, i laugh at you for that sir.
    It's the best I can honestly say from what I've seen. Remember this is my FIRST game with you. First impressions are what most people go off of...

Let's face it. My first impression of you is pretty bad since you openly admitted to trolling because "this save sucks" So therefore no matter how you act from then on out I HAVE to percieve you as trolling and scum. Sorry, them's the breaks. Maybe saying your response being dogshit was a bit over the top, and I do apologize.

Like NoctiZ Said, you don't have to explain EVERYTHING, it's nice to keep some cards hidden in your hand.... but sometimes you just gotta reveal a little bit if you want people to understand you.

29. ISO #279

Oh yeah, I fucked ur hole nice that game.

You were other set of evils
    At some point I just gave up going back and forth with you because I couldn't deal with your tone anymore and the situation made it so an open claim would not kill me outright. But it sure made the game unfun.

Now that reality bender business on the other hand blindsided me when that was revealed.. lmao. Oh well.
    ah fuck.

30. ISO #280

When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting.

Trial by fire, that's how we did it back in the day. Stopping with repeating how low your level of experience is would already improve your general play.
    Noted, I'm basically done speaking of my low FM experience, since it's been said and done.

"When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting." Hmm, interesting. I suppose I don't understand what you mean by that?

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    MM is scummy imo but I don’t see AVI being scum right now and definitely not with MM
    Even if you are wrong, I am giving you town points because you ain't going with what seems to be the general consensus.... like wtf..............
    -vote stealthbomber16
    I am ready to lynch this man today.

32. ISO #282

Noted, I'm basically done speaking of my low FM experience, since it's been said and done.

"When you can cross out 90% of the words in most of his posts and not lose any value, that's definitely fluff posting." Hmm, interesting. I suppose I don't understand what you mean by that?
    What I see you doing is write so much stuff that's in many cases just irrelevant and doesn't really contribute anything. That by itself is a null read for me but when you use the frequency and amount you post to hold it over the others then that's a scummy trait. And then MM comes along and backs that up which I find funny really.
    ah fuck.

33. ISO #283

It's the best I can honestly say from what I've seen. Remember this is my FIRST game with you. First impressions are what most people go off of...

Let's face it. My first impression of you is pretty bad since you openly admitted to trolling because "this save sucks" So therefore no matter how you act from then on out I HAVE to percieve you as trolling and scum. Sorry, them's the breaks. Maybe saying your response being dogshit was a bit over the top, and I do apologize.

Like NoctiZ Said, you don't have to explain EVERYTHING, it's nice to keep some cards hidden in your hand.... but sometimes you just gotta reveal a little bit if you want people to understand you.
    Dont apoligize lol you have to keep in mind that this is mafia and that people may be lieing and trying to decieve you =)

34. ISO #284

What I see you doing is write so much stuff that's in many cases just irrelevant and doesn't really contribute anything. That by itself is a null read for me but when you use the frequency and amount you post to hold it over the others then that's a scummy trait. And then MM comes along and backs that up which I find funny really.
    Preach brother preach =P

35. ISO #285

That's just... false? Re-read it. It says what it has to say without taking too much words, for the most part. It has content. We know literally every of his reads by just looking at that post, out of reads on you I think. We know his stance on the RNG lynch.

Also...

36. ISO #286

I'm going to leave now. If I had to vote I'd put it on Efekannn with the current vote count looking like that. One of the safer lynches we can do today IMO. Would also still be happy with PTB as well.

I'll be back in a few hours though and don't want any hammer shenanigans on Efekannn so I'll park it on PTB.

-vote PowersThatBe

Laters.
    ah fuck.

37. ISO #287

Even if you are wrong, I am giving you town points because you ain't going with what seems to be the general consensus.... like wtf..............
    -vote stealthbomber16
    I am ready to lynch this man today.
    I am fine with a Stealthbomber lynch today, honestly. But I want everyone else to agree to it as well.

Hmm, I mostly held it over Blinkskater since he was legit trolling to start. I suppose I went a tad bit too ham, was trying to scumhunt (A bit rusty on that apparently). Will use this logic for next time though!

38. ISO #288

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    SHAHAHAH

I’m upgrading you from a null to town for this post because I want you to be town so badly
    NO stop. YOU remember how much you wanted me to be town in the game where I told everyone one mason was impossible and you believed me? STOP, go back to trusting your gut. He's scum. He's so so so so so scummy.

Or hes town and mm is scum painting him.

39. ISO #289

At some point I just gave up going back and forth with you because I couldn't deal with your tone anymore and the situation made it so an open claim would not kill me outright. But it sure made the game unfun.

Now that reality bender business on the other hand blindsided me when that was revealed.. lmao. Oh well.
    That game was really fun. Impossible for town to win... but still fun lmao

40. ISO #290

That's just... false? Re-read it. It says what it has to say without taking too much words, for the most part. It has content. We know literally every of his reads by just looking at that post, out of reads on you I think. We know his stance on the RNG lynch.
    All I'm gonna respond here due to me leaving is that we could still get those reads from him if we removed lots of what he wrote. It's just a lot of fluff.
    ah fuck.

41. ISO #291

Dont apoligize lol you have to keep in mind that this is mafia and that people may be lieing and trying to decieve you =)
    xD I'm well aware. It's a habit when I find myself being a bit TOO mean, even in games, to apologize for it.

Still though. NoctiZ shared his two cents on why apparently Myself and Marshall's posts are Fluff, would you like to elaborate?

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

NO stop. YOU remember how much you wanted me to be town in the game where I told everyone one mason was impossible and you believed me? STOP, go back to trusting your gut. He's scum. He's so so so so so scummy.

Or hes town and mm is scum painting him.
    Wow this is a nice discredit on Stealth. This interaction is NOT TvT for sure.

44. ISO #294

i was well behaved that day. HMMMMM. .

45. ISO #295

xD I'm well aware. It's a habit when I find myself being a bit TOO mean, even in games, to apologize for it.

Still though. NoctiZ shared his two cents on why apparently Myself and Marshall's posts are Fluff, would you like to elaborate?
    Nope just note that i agree with everything Noc said.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

You dont speak to me.
    YOU don't look at me.

You do not exist.

I am not discrediting him in the slightest. LOL.
    Would you like to start putting in your two cents on why you feel the way you do on your read list? And why you're saying myself and Marshall are "Super super Scummy"?

49. ISO #299

Nope just note that i agree with everything Noc said.
    Alright, fair enough.

50. ISO #300

Members who have read this thread: 1