Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,750 of 4558
  1. ISO #3701

2. ISO #3702

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    renegade killers

theoneceko
    Here is a good Candidate for the renegade killer. If they don't know they can kill. They claim they are going to check renegade, and I see theoneceko as the type of player to follow that through. Not realising they can kill and end up murdering renegade
    I don't play this simply. Like I said a few times already, I was cautious of a Mass Murderer due to my extensive experience on the mod.

3. ISO #3703

4. ISO #3704

5. ISO #3705

6. ISO #3706

7. ISO #3707

8. ISO #3708

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    I don't play this simply. Like I said a few times already, I was cautious of a Mass Murderer due to my extensive experience on the mod.
    you think a game like this has that many investigation roles?
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #3709

10. ISO #3710

11. ISO #3711

12. ISO #3712

13. ISO #3713

14. ISO #3714

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    just use blind trust, this is all that is needed.
    You know I don't trust you right? You were in my pool of possible people to kill during the night.
    None of you admit to lying about your night actions day 2 and Gyrlander is confirmed town.
    yzb25 for waiting until last second to claim.
    ceko for being a lurker (as scum have more motivation to not post during the day)
    Varcron for being a fence sitter
    and whoever else had changed their rhetoric during day 2 from being cult or Rage in Grief.

15. ISO #3715

16. ISO #3716

17. ISO #3717

Anyway, this is indeed doing nothing but hindering discussion, and paired with d2's hammer, I don't mind lynching SuperJack.

-vote SuperJack

------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Since all we know is that I was directred to visit myself. There's also the possibility that while Light is confirmed as BD, a Witch may also have targetted me (after all, I said I was a vigilante on d1. lol). Unlikely, as that many pure scum would give lunatics all but a guaranteed lose.

There must be at the very least some nine lunatics, then a nk + cult or double nk, with one or two other non-killing/converting neutrals in the mix, and at least one benign. Since there was a NK last night and noone has claimed targetting renegade as town, it's fair to assume that we have a second NK.

1Since 2all 3we 4know 5is 6that 7I 8was directred to visit myself. 1There's 2also 3the 4possibility 5that 6while 7Light 8is confirmed as BD, a Witch may also have targetted me (after all, I said I was a vigilante on d1. lol). 1Unlikely, 2as 3that 4many 5pure 6scum 7would 8give lunatics all but a guaranteed lose.

There must be at the very least some nine lunatics, then a nk + cult or double nk, with one or two other non-killing/converting neutrals in the mix, and at least one benign. Since there was a NK last night and noone has claimed targetting renegade as town, it's fair to assume that we have a second NK.
    This is how you soft claim. I am the only player who was ever confirmed as town by the Asylum Director.

Where is your god now?

18. ISO #3718

Anyway, this is indeed doing nothing but hindering discussion, and paired with d2's hammer, I don't mind lynching SuperJack.

-vote SuperJack

This is how you soft claim. I am the only player who was ever confirmed as town by the Asylum Director.

Where is your god now?
    -vote unvote

19. ISO #3719

20. ISO #3720

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    You know I don't trust you right? You were in my pool of possible people to kill during the night.
    None of you admit to lying about your night actions day 2 and Gyrlander is confirmed town.
    ceko for being a lurker (as scum have more motivation to not post during the day)
    and whoever else had changed their rhetoric during day 2 from being cult or Rage in Grief.
    Drug dealer n1.
    Also, all the feedback I posted is exactly what I put down. If I thought YZB wasnt director I wouldnt of voted Gry. But i was burnt out and Gry was being an Asshole. People claimed he was allied with me so i went and proved them wrong.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

21. ISO #3721

So You Think I Have A Tone?

22. ISO #3722

-vote SuperJack

Where is your god now?
    Turd tops all that.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

23. ISO #3723

24. ISO #3724

25. ISO #3725

26. ISO #3726

27. ISO #3727

28. ISO #3728

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Id Like That Just So Long As Its All Really Interesting Content Like Worth Reading..
    Its the most boring content you will ever read. I will compare peoples play to triangles and try to solve this game using triangles
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

29. ISO #3729

30. ISO #3730

31. ISO #3731

32. ISO #3732

33. ISO #3733

34. ISO #3734

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean In General...lol
    I really don't know what you mean. What do you mean by Tone? All I know is that whatever MM checked you during the night, it enabled him to do a 180 read on you without blinking and then two people day 2 corroborated feedback given, so you're probably town. Doesn't even matter how scummy or not you post.

35. ISO #3735

36. ISO #3736

37. ISO #3737

38. ISO #3738

I really don't know what you mean. What do you mean by Tone? All I know is that whatever MM checked you during the night, it enabled him to do a 180 read on you without blinking and then two people day 2 corroborated feedback given, so you're probably town. Doesn't even matter how scummy or not you post.
    MM claimed Sleuth.

Light was confirmed as a BD -at the very least until the start of n1- by me.

39. ISO #3739

40. ISO #3740

Well I may as well claim now. I thought we could ignore the night kill discussion and avoid the witch controlling me.

I am the vigilante.
    Easy claim for an executioner who learned he was Serial Killer to make. We can't tell if night kills are done by Vig/SK/MM/RK.

Are you claiming you shot Ganelon as well, and that Frinckles was the only Neutral Killing role? Obviously, there could be another Ritual Killer. That would make for a pretty boring setup though, since there wouldn't be any scum kills until a few nights passed.

The best way to clear this WIFOM up is by lynching SecondPassing at EOD (not immediately, we still have plenty of time to discussion). If SP really is vigilante, then lynch me tomorrow to confirm:

a) I'm really Crazy Sheriff
    b) I was witched.

Or some combination of those things.

41. ISO #3741

SuperJack (3 [L-2]):
    Varcron, secondpassing, Sen

Are we seriously turbohammering again?? Think about what happened yesterday, folks. Or is this scum-driven, the way I suspect Gyrlander's lynch was scum-driven.

Don't get me wrong, SJ is my highest scumread. But we'll get more info from lynching secondpassing.

42. ISO #3742

Easy claim for an executioner who learned he was Serial Killer to make. We can't tell if night kills are done by Vig/SK/MM/RK.

Are you claiming you shot Ganelon as well, and that Frinckles was the only Neutral Killing role? Obviously, there could be another Ritual Killer. That would make for a pretty boring setup though, since there wouldn't be any scum kills until a few nights passed.

The best way to clear this WIFOM up is by lynching SecondPassing at EOD (not immediately, we still have plenty of time to discussion). If SP really is vigilante, then lynch me tomorrow to confirm:

a) I'm really Crazy Sheriff
    b) I was witched.

Or some combination of those things.
    c) you're a lunatic.
    d) you're an executioner.
    e) you're a jester and sp is jester king.
    f) secret stuff.

43. ISO #3743

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You are pretty goofy, i'll give you that

You were my top town read, but you've gotten flustered which in my opinion means you feel backed into a corner, so scummy.

-vote SuperJack
    I've been Jester boss since d1.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

44. ISO #3744

SuperJack (3 [L-2]):

Are we seriously turbohammering again?? Think about what happened yesterday, folks. Or is this scum-driven, the way I suspect Gyrlander's lynch was scum-driven.

Don't get me wrong, SJ is my highest scumread. But we'll get more info from lynching secondpassing.
    Right up there with SP... there's the possibility I was witched since Banana forced me to claim on d1.

45. ISO #3745

SuperJack (3 [L-2]):

lol no. you are just scared that your feedback is usless and no one will pay it attention. you want your feedback to be meaning full but guess what, it isnt. you have a 50/50 chance of being 50/50 correct and incorrect.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

46. ISO #3746

47. ISO #3747

48. ISO #3748

49. ISO #3749

50. ISO #3750