TRUMP TEARS THREAD 2
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: TRUMP TEARS THREAD 2

So many republicans have been crying like bitches about BLM protests but it's All Quiet on the Western Front now.

CHIRP CHIRP, CUNTS
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

99% of the time I say fuck both major US political parties because they're exactly the same.

A crazy amount of Republicans blame the left when righties do bad shit. I've seen so much "this is just leftists claiming to be trump supporters." I very rarely see leftists blaming the right for dumb shit the left does.

I mean, leftists ignore and justify bad shit the left does, but they don't try to act like it's not the left doing it.
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by oops_ur_dead View Post
    This is probably my favourite photo of recent times, I laugh every time I see it.

the cum is literally oozing out of his mouth

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    99% of the time I say fuck both major US political parties because they're exactly the same.

A crazy amount of Republicans blame the left when righties do bad shit. I've seen so much "this is just leftists claiming to be trump supporters." I very rarely see leftists blaming the right for dumb shit the left does.

I mean, leftists ignore and justify bad shit the left does, but they don't try to act like it's not the left doing it.
    BLM protests and riots were full of people saying the agitators are right wing. There was a huge reddit thread during the riots compiling all video evidence for this claim.

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    BLM protests and riots were full of people saying the agitators are right wing. There was a huge reddit thread during the riots compiling all video evidence for this claim.
    "full of"

that shit was nowhere near as widespread as this trash is right now

11. ISO #11

Idk why you are trying to downplay the left saying the right were agitating the BLM protests? There is an abundance of articles written about this.

What you said in your original post "this is just leftists claiming to be trump supporters" is exactly what the left were saying about the right during BLM and I just wanted to point that out.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    Idk why you are trying to downplay the left saying the right were agitating the BLM protests? There is an abundance of articles written about this.

What you said in your original post "this is just leftists claiming to be trump supporters" is exactly what the left were saying about the right during BLM and I just wanted to point that out.
    I'm not trying to downplay it because it doesn't need to be downplayed. I'm stating the fact that it's significantly less prolific.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

16. ISO #16

Were the agitators at BLM? Yes.
    Were they all right wing? No.
    Were they overwhelmingly portrayed as right wing? Yes.

I distinctively remember the live discussions of the BLM because I was out of a job so I had all the time in the world to sit on my ass and follow the dozens of threads created. There was a lot of accusations towards the right being the agitators during BLM, rather than maybe just BLM supporters getting too crazy or neutral parties seizing the opportunity.

I literally have no reason to lie about this because I detest American right wing politics.