if a mf 8+ yrs older than u is interested in a romantic relationship - RUN
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: if a mf 8+ yrs older than u is interested in a romantic relationship - RUN

Quote Originally Posted by bakermir View Post
    can we make it 9+ instead
    AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, BABY

AND JAIL IS JUST A ROOM
    FMX: fm Kevinpowers - Citizen (WIN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    I will go ahead and fuck this cat
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Heavy Handed View Post
    yeah I'm not gonna sit around here analyzing the fucking particle fluctuations in the quantum foam or whatever the fuck trying to find shit on D1

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    What if you're both in you 50's?
    Isn't there an actual rule for this? Half age + 7 or something like that

So a 50 year old can acceptably date a 32 year old

I may be wrong, to google I go!
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

7. ISO #7

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Isn't there an actual rule for this? Half age + 7 or something like that

So a 50 year old can acceptably date a 32 year old

I may be wrong, to google I go!
    there was this graph of men's preferred age against women's preferred age on okcupid, measured by what pictures they each liked. Millions of ppl's data was collected to determine which pictures ppl would swipe right on / accept a friend request of / equivalent feature. So this data was pretty airtight. Anyway, the women's preferred age was a decent, 45 degree diagonal line where the age of ppl in pictures they liked increased with their own age. It levelled off a little towards the end and 40yo women gravitated to 35yo men, but it was p decent. However, the men's was literally this awful vertical line through the age 22. Irrespective of whether the man was 18 or 50, their preference was always 22.

The age men actually pursued though perfectly followed this mathematical rule. As if the men of the world collectively looked up into google the formula for the minimum age they were permitted.

I don't know where I was going with this. But yeah, F XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    there was this graph of men's preferred age against women's preferred age on okcupid, measured by what pictures they each liked. Millions of ppl's data was collected to determine which pictures ppl would swipe right on / accept a friend request of / equivalent feature. So this data was pretty airtight. Anyway, the women's preferred age was a decent, 45 degree diagonal line where the age of ppl in pictures they liked increased with their own age. It levelled off a little towards the end and 40yo women gravitated to 35yo men, but it was p decent. However, the men's was literally this awful vertical line through the age 22. Irrespective of whether the man was 18 or 50, their preference was always 22.

The age men actually pursued though perfectly followed this mathematical rule. As if the men of the world collectively looked up into google the formula for the minimum age they were permitted.

Your mom's a graph of men's preferred dating age
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

10. ISO #10

That's fucking hilarious and based
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

11. ISO #11

LOL. Actual ammunition for those who say all men are fucking crazy bastards
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #12

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I dont understand the fuss over this
    if a 30 yr old woman was interested in me (im 20), there is no way I’d say no
    im 24, my gf was 32

theres a reason she was still single at 32

what more can i say

15. ISO #15

the only other 30 something yr old chick that ive had relations w/ was like 33.

she was a yoga instructor, pretty hot. but we didnt date. just fwb a few times

her baggage? she got out of a relationship fairly recently at the time where the dude made her get an abortion and then dumped her after lmao. i broke shit off after i found that out